Discovered Methods of Feeding, from organisms to plasma and beyond

+3
kmankin
A.Nightside
Sand Dollar
7 posters

Go down

Discovered Methods of Feeding, from organisms to plasma and beyond Empty Discovered Methods of Feeding, from organisms to plasma and beyond

Post by Sand Dollar 09.06.17 12:39

Ahoy sailors. Been lurking a while and experimenting, reading from the Asetian Bible and from your posts, but I've been waiting until I learn more to post something here. That times feels like it's here so I wanted to share some of my feeding techniques with you all, and these will especially help the empaths and others very attuned to feelings of guilt with various forms of feeding.

All of these methods, as far as I know, do not cause any damage to the "victims" except perhaps yourself if you do not go with the proper flows of energy, especially from some of the rawer forms I will list.

There is a constant in the multiverse that is movement, vibration, entropy, order to chaos, chaos to order, etc. This vibrational force behind everything tells me everything has life and love to it. This is how I have taken to being able to feed, at various degrees, off of anything I come into contact with.

One of the best kinds of organisms to feed off of, on a level that is simultaneously physical and metaphysical, is to project a psychic attack into the physical realm towards a creature that is clearly obese, or is suffering from a growth, tumor, etc. This appears to me to involve a certain level of astral projection practice to bridge the gap between physical and metaphysical, but it also seems that I might either be naturally attuned to this form of feeding, or that it is typically not very hard to begin with. But, as I said, one needs (in my opinion and experience) some familiarity with astral projection so as to project pieces of their soul that will bring back the energy drawn from the fat/excess tissue. This form will cleanseth their bodies, the degree to which is subjective to the amount of skill and intended feeding the one vampire or otherkin has projected into the process. Unless it is for some reason your goal, make sure to neurologically and metaphysically filter this energy, because while it will feed you plenty regardless, it can put on the pounds for you if you do not direct to another form of excretion in your own normal processes, like crying, sweating, vomiting, urinating, or fecal excretion.

Vomiting is a powerful form of cleansing yourself, as a side note that easily goes along with the topic of this post. It is quite natural for one to automatically project various toxic energies into their vomit, which can sometimes appear very similar to a near-death experience, especially if one has ingested any of a huge variety of psychoactive substances. Psychedelics are at the forefront of my most powerful magick, including purer, cleaner, and more easily filtered feeds from mentioned and to-be mentioned forms of feeding. Moving on.

Fire and other plasmic substances are great for getting extremely clean and potent forms of energy. To truly tap into this, one would either have to have a natural affinity for this type, or naturally become enlightened concerning this particular form, which hopefully this paragraph can help with.

A good method is preparing a personalized and fire symbolic metaphysical transmutation circle around whatever plasmic source you have, which will most tangibly be fire in this realm (usually). Using hand symbols that I will leave the intuition if the feeder up to discovering, for we all have our own that are most attuned to our energies. Just feel around with what feels the best, is shaped the best, and symbolizes the best (to you) the flames you are interacting with. Do this simultaneously as you visualize and thus create the transmutation circle. You should feel a pressure, but if you are very clean or already attuned with the flow of life to a sufficient degree, you might feel and intense internal windy feeling. If you feel the pressure it is likely necessary to move your body into a more yogic or tantric position to let the energy flow. If you follow the direction(s) of the pressure correctly, and sometimes consecutively (since not all are sometimes able to be combined into a single position), then you should start seeing smaller pockets flow with life energy, Ka. It may even be that you succeed quickly and it all flows through your body, mind, and soul, but this all depends on personal skill level, natural affinity, and amount of cleanness in daily life. And by the way, you might get a little hot. Burning yourself can provide a good amount of raw energy, but it damages the temple/vessel/body. I have reason to believe that alchemical interaction with fire is a direct, to varying degrees, interaction with one of the many realms of Hell, which does not always have to just been heat, flame, and brimstone.

The third and last way before I edit this and add to it later, is "drugs", psychoactive substances that can for better or worse help you penetrate and delve into hidden, latent, or at least less active or intricately manipulated, parts of your minds, bodily glands, and body itself as a whole. To explain every which way you can feed when tripping, stoned, rolling, whatever terms and conditions you want to conceptualize and recognize, It all is strongly intertwined with you simply feeling yourself and your bodily, holy, and mentally secreted substances and energies. One of the best ways for more untrained people to feed off of drug use is to feel the rush of raw neurotransmitters, and the gushes of pleasure that you feel. For the more trained, you can follow metaphysical and oftentimes physical rabbit trails that can lead you down great puzzle tracks, which when you fin the end of, or especially if an effective shortcut or loophole or found, you will be burst full of energy. An easy way to recognize a puzzle sprouting is to pay attention to any strange feelings emanating from deep within your skull, usually emanating for the center or near the center of the brain, at least at my current level of wisdom and intelligence that is where it usually stems from. I'm sure there are focal points everywhere throughout the brain, but I am by no means a master. Oftentimes these things call you to an ancient language, words of power, or to strange interruptions in everyday reality that have proven to me to be, werewolves, fairies, extraterrestrial interactions, interactions with ancient spirits,and with doppelganger souls, and not just of myself.

More on this later, likely in an edit or another post. Thanks for reading, but I gotta head out to get baptized in a holy body of water. I drown every time hehe

Much love and blessings from the great Creator, Aset, Christ, Enki, and many more.

Sand Dollar
Sand Dollar
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Discovered Methods of Feeding, from organisms to plasma and beyond Empty Re: Discovered Methods of Feeding, from organisms to plasma and beyond

Post by A.Nightside 10.06.17 13:57

Very interesting and informative read. Thank you, much.

I'm actually experienced in the plasma/fire feeding you describe, and other elemental feeds.

A word of caution though, regarding vomiting, while it can help in ridding of toxins, physical and metaphysical too much can damage your physical body due to stomach acid, and general wear on the organs involved in the process. All in moderation (:
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Discovered Methods of Feeding, from organisms to plasma and beyond Empty Re: Discovered Methods of Feeding, from organisms to plasma and beyond

Post by kmankin 07.12.18 15:41

this is something of inquiry regarding your post. mentioning the multi verse have you ever run in to someone that is vamp from a a different universe than your own? I am from a different place in the multi verse and have tried to feed on everything that I've had contact with that used to sustain me and have no luck. whether it's from earth based sources, food, electronic, etc. both physical and non physical. I am drying out from thirst like a husk and can find nothing here to quench.

kmankin
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.12.18 16:29

Would you be interested in sharing an introduction with us, kmankin. I'd be curious to know a little more about you and your beliegs, such as, if nothing satiated you, how do you know you're any variety of vampire? And, if nothing satiated ypu, how are you not sickly, ailing or dead?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by chagloow 02.01.19 12:46

hello there,
first things first: thanks for all the knowledge and references, I’m very very grateful.

so..

I work with some simple astral beings that I created to aid me in some things an I was thinking about making one to transmute the “bad energy” or basically the things that could affect my health in a unwanted way, do you guys have some experience to share about this? if there’s already a topic about it (I swear that I searched for it) can someone redirect me?

Sent from Topic'it App
chagloow
chagloow
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.01.19 12:55

If you are at a point where you are creating egregore to help you protect yourself, why are they needed? You are at a point with such knowledge where you can protect yourself without creating that.

Something does not add up properly here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by chagloow 02.01.19 13:20

practice in all forms of magic isn’t constructive? if someone wants to share I’m all ears

Sent from Topic'it App
chagloow
chagloow
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.01.19 13:36

you are trying to move away from the issue.  If you already know how to create this, why are you asking for more info to accomplish this?  Are you not having any desired positive results with what you are doing?  Also, the success with creating those egregores would tell you they could be asked to give you more in-depth information on the process.  Why is that so far out?  

If not asking your egregores, would a better source not be to utilize by asking the beings you are working with on the other side to give you what desired information you seek.  Why do you suppose a human here would have a better folder of information than that Spirit Being?

Just my curious nature!!!!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.01.19 17:23

Ergregores are larger/more complex rntities, usually created by a group (If I'm not mistaken), other thoughtforms that a singular person could create would be Tulpas or servitors, both of which I believe can be created for reasons of protection.

Unless you don't trust your perception, that your thoughtforms are indeed spiritual things, I think Maxx is suggesting that they'd have access to better information than any physical bodies being might.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.01.19 19:54

not necessarily only created by groups but most are kept in existence by groups.... The religious Jesus is a prime example. The more knowledgeable the magician is the more powerful being could be created.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chagloow 05.01.19 9:43

ty Max and A.

I’m still learning, it’s hard to me to communicate with astral beings (yet I hope)

I do believe that my constructs have the ability to learn on the astral plane, and the servitor that’s helping me now is indeed more powerful than I expected, and he is helping me a lot training my sensibilities.

I love how profound was your answers in my point of view and I’m open to any suggestions that could help in my practice.

I’m currently looking for a copy of the Asetian Bible (pdf because I’m low on money and Brazil sucks) so soon enough I think I will have a little more resonance with some of you guys thoughts.

I’ll be looking for learn more from this forum, I’m really amazed with your sense of community.

Sorry for bad English and blablabla

Sent from Topic'it App
chagloow
chagloow
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.01.19 18:08

I’m currently looking for a copy of the Asetian Bible (pdf because I’m low on money and Brazil sucks) so soon enough I think I will have a little more resonance with some of you guys thoughts.

Hello. There is no PDF. And I am from Brazil as well. I've ordered the book using livraria cultura site, but it took ages, I would reccomend you getting it at amazon.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 03.02.19 8:35

Chagloow--

Low servitors are temporary beings crafted by your energy.

Falsely titled as Jinn or angels by the monotheists
Though your negative energy should be channeled elsewhere.

The bad things you wish to do are for a reason.
What is that reason? Go deeper. And deeper. Otherwise the path of the vampire is not for you.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 03.02.19 8:37

Let me rephrase.

Your negative energy should not be discarded by the servitors.

Luck.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down