is my soul a vampire

3 posters

Go down

is my soul a vampire Empty is my soul a vampire

Post by zenobia 20.07.17 12:05

for the past year i have been realizing i can not sleep at night, although i am always sleeping during the day. i sometimes feel as though i can sense someones plus at their neck. when i sense the pulsing i sometimes wish to bite them. i often think i am a vampire but i have never been awakened. nor have i met someone who is a vampire. as far as i know. so my question is is it possible to for me to be an actual vampire?

zenobia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-20

Back to top Go down

is my soul a vampire Empty Re: is my soul a vampire

Post by zenobia 20.07.17 12:29

i know i may seem like a joke but lately i have felt like i need answers so please if anyone is willing to talk to me about this i will answer any questions.

zenobia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.07.17 12:32

I'm sorry to say it but that doesn't sound like a vampire. However, you can still learn what vampirism truly is and come to your own conclusions, particularly without that bias from fiction. There is a lot to read about it in this forum, so take some time and effort reading if you think you're worthy of knowing more.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.07.17 13:37

zenobia wrote:for the past year i have been realizing i can not sleep at night, although i am always sleeping during the day. i sometimes feel as though i can sense someones plus at their neck. when i sense the pulsing i sometimes wish to bite them. i often think i am a vampire but i have never been awakened. nor have i met someone who is a vampire. as far as i know. so my question is is it possible to for me to be an actual vampire?

Possible, yes. Likely based on your current description/the information you've given? Not really.

Are you open to a few questions about yourself, and some advice/points from others?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.07.17 13:56

zenobia wrote:i know i may seem like a joke but lately i have felt like i need answers so please if anyone is willing to talk to me about this i will answer any questions.

I really should read the whole thread before responding (I think there was a meme for that once).

Ok, so first and foremost, let me respond, and I apologize ahead of time if what I have to say is not appealing or simply not what you want to hear. Understand that I am only one person, with my own background as far as "vampires" go and that my knowledge is based in a mixture of personal experience/personal identity and through information sources both third party and (2nd party?) anecdotal claims (not my own). I speak what I consider to be the truth regardless of how it may come off to you. Please consider what I have to say, take everything you read/learn (even from your own perceptions) with a grain of salt, and remember to do your own research as well.

Next, it's important to understand that common "symptoms" associated with vampirism are not likely vampirism at all and rather simply part of the normal spectrum, variance and all, that is the human body. Always consider alternative, testable, provable and treatable explanations before assuming something metaphysical, supernatural or paranormal.

You state in your subject line, Is my Soul a Vampire. My question, as a way to try to help you, why exactly do you think this is a possible conclusion? Does your post describe, in detail why you might be a vampire? ... Also, when you describe your soul as a vampire, are you suggesting that your soul/the vampire is somehow detached from you, as though it is a third party entity?

What is a vampire, to you and how would that definition of yours apply?
For example, do you feel your soul and/or you are a vampire, do you feel at all nonhuman in relation to this suspected vampire thing?

zenobia wrote:for the past year i have been realizing i can not sleep at night, although i am always sleeping during the day.

i sometimes feel as though i can sense someones plus at their neck. when i sense the pulsing i sometimes wish to bite them.

i often think i am a vampire but i have never been awakened. nor have i met someone who is a vampire. as far as i know. so my question is is it possible to for me to be an actual vampire?

Sleeping patterns change. This can be caused by a number of reasons, related to your body and mind. things like hormonal changes, overall health, stress, even age... It may be good to check with your doctor or a therapist just to be sure.

If you pay attention, you can see anyone's pulse.. or at least I can, and I'm aware that occasionally mine is strong enough to shake my whole body, and I've been told that it is indeed observable. Having the urge to bite, may or may not be related to the pulse thing. While it may sound predatory, it could easily be a psychosomatic symptom that you caused yourself by associating the two things.

Not all vampires awaken, awakening is not inherent to vampires alone. Awakening is the gaining of understanding and coming to terms with (accepting) one's self. The fact you're questioning could indicate early stages of awakening, or it could mean that you simply aren't a vampire.

As far as more information, and I hope you're willing to learn, these links may be useful:
The Aset Ka's description of Vampires/Vampirism
The Vampire Community, Subculture's general view of Vampirism/Vampires
A general list of Resources I've put together (still adding over time)
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.07.17 13:57

Forgot one,
A list of Symptoms and corresponding conditions that people may confuse as Vampirism.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down