Vampires and me

4 posters

Go down

Vampires and me Empty Vampires and me

Post by Margulis 24.11.17 2:11

Greetings, everyone! Thank you for letting me in. I will share some vampirism related things in this thread when I have time and we will see how it goes...Yeah, English is my third language, so it might sound weird sometimes. Please excuse me for that.

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-11-23

Back to top Go down

Vampires and me Empty Re: Vampires and me

Post by Lynskha 24.11.17 4:23

Welcome.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 24.11.17 4:26

I am looking forward to knowing about your thoughts.

English is not the first language of some here, so do not worry about that. =)
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Margulis 24.11.17 11:57

Back in the days I use to investigate  a group of vampires or similar creatures. At the beginning, there were six people. I'm not really familiar with their ritual  practice, but they positioned themselves as luciferian (which is unlikely has to do anything with Ford since no one know about him in the place at the moment) and they have been involved in dark occult practices. There is nothing special in the list of books they have mentioned, just regular black magic books popular at the moment. I also happen to  know that their initiation practice had everything to do with blood. During the ritual new member was mixing his/her blood with the blood of the group and consuming some amount of it. The ritual cause some changes in personality.

Now, the following part I got from couple different sources. Some of them I can trust, other I cannot. The main ones are my friend ( who introduced me to the group), one of the first members of the group, and her diary which I didn't suppose to have, but I do.  So, after the initiation the first member ( I will call her Daria from now on) felt asleep. Later she was saying that a part of her have died that night. Next morning, first thing Daria notice was her ability to hear more things than before. Among the other changes  were blood thrust, color of eyes, and improved immunity. They also seems to feel uncomfortable on direct sun light, but they also can handle it for a while.

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 26.11.17 10:57

I'm sorry. I will have to return to this.

In the meantime, Welcome (:
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Margulis 27.11.17 22:14

Thank you everyone!

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.11.17 5:34

Margulis wrote:Back in the days I use to investigate  a group of vampires or similar creatures. At the beginning, there were six people. I'm not really familiar with their ritual  practice, but they positioned themselves as luciferian (which is unlikely has to do anything with Ford since no one know about him in the place at the moment) and they have been involved in dark occult practices. There is nothing special in the list of books they have mentioned, just regular black magic books popular at the moment. I also happen to  know that their initiation practice had everything to do with blood. During the ritual new member was mixing his/her blood with the blood of the group and consuming some amount of it. The ritual cause some changes in personality.

Now, the following part I got from couple different sources. Some of them I can trust, other I cannot. The main ones are my friend ( who introduced me to the group), one of the first members of the group, and her diary which I didn't suppose to have, but I do.  So, after the initiation the first member ( I will call her Daria from now on) felt asleep. Later she was saying that a part of her have died that night. Next morning, first thing Daria notice was her ability to hear more things than before. Among the other changes  were blood thrust, color of eyes, and improved immunity. They also seems to feel uncomfortable on direct sun light, but they also can handle it for a while.

Ok, here's my two-cents.

Occult practices, left hand paths, "dark" magic and Vampirism are not synonymous things. One can use acts of vampirism as part of ritual and magic but that does not mean they are vampires. Anyone can draw blood, and arguably anyone can draw energy from others as well.

I feel it's important to consider that when it comes to magic and the like, intent and faith are huge factors. So regardless if the spell is legitimate or not, if one believes strongly enough, the brain itself might cause signs/symptoms in a sort of placebo effect.

I'm not familiar with any spell successfully turning someone. I've heard theories of dormant genes, past life reincarnation and metaphysical constructs potentially being ways of turning someone, not spells.

Blood lust could be part of the placebo effect/psychosomatic. I doubt eye color change as eyes don't drastically change color for anyone (not even vampires) unless there is something physically wrong. Improved immunity may be part of the placebo effect as well. Arguably, many of the vampires I'm familiar with suffer from Chronic Illness. Everything ranging from chronic pain related conditions to autoimmune conditions. Whether their immune system is better or worse than average is questionable in my experience, except that all vampires (the sort I've been around for years) experience improvements in all their ailments after a proper feed.

Sunlight can hurt. This is true for me (one who identifies as a vampire) but sunlight can be painful for anyone. Everyone knows that if you look directly into the sun, you go blind (or you risk that anyway), so it makes sense that direct sunlight might be uncomfortable for anyone, at least in the eyes. There are known medical conditions which go farther than basic photosensitivity into full blown blistering skin in sunlight.

I don't beleive Daria was turned. It was either something she already was, or it was a phase. Do you have contact with the group now? Have her claimed symptoms changed over time? Has she been evaluated by a physical doctor? Has she been evaluated by a professional psychologist/psychiatrist?

I think immediate symptoms/signs shouldn't be trusted because the brain is a great liar. But over time, sustained signs and symptoms could be something.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.11.17 5:37

How long ago was this ritual?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Margulis 29.11.17 7:39

A.Nightside,

True. However I call them vampires because of the blood thrust they experience, and more important on the fact of long term blood drinking.

I doubt it was the ritual myself. Well It was, but hardly   the spelling part of it. When you willingly mix your blood with the blood of five adepts of dark arts and drink a portion of it it has to change you in some way or another. Don't you think so? When I will keep going with the story you will see that this statement has sort of proof. I am sorry I  am a little chaotic with the narrative - it is a little harder to share this than I thought.  

I do not eliminate this possibility. I am pretty sure they had some criteria for possible members.

I know how to reach them but we didn't communicate for a little while.

That I do not know. My friend who was also involved didn't visit a doctor for whole period we have been communicating, which is about 7 years. She also mentioned ones or twice that negative side of it becomes more severe over time, but it might be related with her mood at the moment or something. I do not know if it is the same on Daria side.
"How long ago was this ritual?"
My best guess 2005 - 2006. It certainly was before 2008, when I have herd about Daria first time. I will try to cover this part of the story this  or next week deeper.

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Margulis 29.11.17 7:43

Oops, all my quotes are gone. Is there a way to fix it by the way? I do not see it if it is...

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Margulis 29.11.17 7:48

A.Nightside,

True. However I call them vampires because of the blood thrust they experience, and more important on the fact of long term blood drinking.

I doubt it was the ritual myself. Well It was, but hardly   the spelling part of it. When you willingly mix your blood with the blood of five adepts of dark arts and drink a portion of it it has to change you in some way or another. Don't you think so? When I will keep going with the story you will see that this statement has sort of proof. I am sorry I  am a little chaotic with the narrative - it is a little harder to share this than I thought.  

I do not eliminate this possibility. I am pretty sure they had some criteria for possible members.

That I do not know. My friend who was also involved didn't visit a doctor for whole period we have been communicating, which is about 7 years. She also mentioned ones or twice that negative side of it becomes more severe over time, but it might be related with her mood at the moment or something. I do not know if it is the same on Daria side.

My best guess 2005 - 2006. It certainly was before 2008, when I have herd about Daria first time. I will try to cover this part of the story this  or next week deeper.

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Margulis 29.11.17 7:54

A.Nightside,

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Margulis 29.11.17 7:55

Okay, I give up on quotes. I hope you will be able to figure it out. Sorry.

Margulis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 13.02.18 8:56

I do not know enough but it is likely the individuals you have discovered are not truly vampires and are in no way deserving of the right to drink blood. Of course the right is not some shining diamond in the rough, blood drinking is no FUN thing but for those that suffer from the condition, blood is nutrition, and that is the reason, therefore also the right. It would have to be evaluated whether they actually have permanently changed themselves into blooddrinkers. Then it can be changed back if it was done by ritual. “Luciferian” is a big problem and this is a prime example of how and why. Anyone who goes down a path disregarding god (the greater being, which we’ve all encountered in some way, as he/she has spoken in many ways.) will not find the path which is above the first fallen path which is full of the obstacles which might as well be cleanly labeled “What I Want Right Now Regardless Of Anything”.... I do not mean to slander anyone as we’ve most likely all been there but it seems the greater picture, the greater being, the all, the one, however you’d like to put it; Has some very important details it would like to present existence with. So if a Luciferian did not do what a Luciferian did, then said individual may learn to sit down, listen for a moment, find patience and see what is really going on from the place of GOD... She/He/They would not have fallen the way they did. So let’s say I ran off when I was 16 and grabbed this fine “chick” out of nowhere and tempted her with my weirdness/darkness and my third nipple or something as a vampire (kind of using a joke example here btw) then got her to give me a pint of her blood and just drank it like it was the best SMOOTHIE ever... clearly there are things I would be missing. For example, at sixteen I had never drank a pint of blood, I had never gone down a path which abandoned god so much, I was actually listening so I stopped and thought about it; I simply was submissive commonly or as much as I knew to be. Biblical scripture does demand this, and as much as we might like to feel power was just taken by some huge demon when we can’t make sense of it, it’s most commonly that we’re in bad health that we find ourselves facing the difficult obstacle of being “submissive”. So I learned many things before my own flaws could grow in power over me. I would have to tempt someone to get blood, and knew this was not of god, so instead I was patient and over the years I learned slowly. I picked up on the nature of vampire growth before over-drinking, about the connection to parasites, and learned that meat with blood is not just taboo it can be fatal. So the fact that these individuals did what they did is proof that Luciferian is a dangerous path. It’s generally unhealthy in every way and every time you look at it, you’ll find every indication of this. 1. Said individual abandons their chance to develop in life in order to appease their flaws. (So, even this behavior was advised against in pagan and neo-paganism, and is the reason that “Luciferian” was a completely different path, it evaded health and natural processes) 2. Said individual loses what the powers (which NEED to be in power in order to aid the health of everyone) likely could not even get through to the individuals messages about mixing blood. Mixing blood is very dangerous regardless of whether you are a vampire or not. 3. If there is no NEED to drink blood then the fact you are doing it means you have already crossed so far into the realm of Luciferianism that you suddenly lost some protection from god (being so far against god and so rejecting of god- that you shut god out) and have now been the victim of the world of the burden of vampiric conditions, illnesses and sufferings, and 4. because you still would not simply seek help from god you went even further and decided to then GIVE yourself the problem because this is how far lost you’ve become after all this time.
This is the nature of Luciferian thought. It starts with an idea which makes sense but it will simply kill you in the end. I once understood Luciferian thought, but I could see quickly that I simply erred and was mis-judging. I do not know the full truth about the witches you’re talking about but based simply on the details their decisions seem dangerous and unintelligent.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 16.02.18 9:10

Margulis wrote:A.Nightside,

blood lust and the act of blood drinking could indicate anything. There are people who drink blood regularly and long term, that may not need to.

I think mixing and drinking blood is dangerous and can lead not only to psychological impacts but disease as well. Such potential diseases can cause symptoms that you describe.

Please understand, I don't know your friend, and I am not in a place to say one way or the other in a manner of absolute fact. Just sharing my opinions and trying to highlight possible alternatives.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down