The Real Lucifer? Eye Of Horus, Eye of Ra, Eye of Aye?

4 posters

Go down

The Real Lucifer?  Eye Of Horus, Eye of Ra, Eye of Aye? Empty The Real Lucifer? Eye Of Horus, Eye of Ra, Eye of Aye?

Post by Maxx 31.12.17 18:19

The real Lucifer???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8qM2X8qdkk
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Real Lucifer?  Eye Of Horus, Eye of Ra, Eye of Aye? Empty Re: The Real Lucifer? Eye Of Horus, Eye of Ra, Eye of Aye?

Post by IMIblis 11.06.19 17:11

Video unavailable
IMIblis
IMIblis
Banned

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2019-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Real Lucifer?  Eye Of Horus, Eye of Ra, Eye of Aye? Empty Re: The Real Lucifer? Eye Of Horus, Eye of Ra, Eye of Aye?

Post by Maxx 11.06.19 20:35

That means Youtube removed it as it was too close to the truth for their tastes.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.06.19 20:40

Mystic, if you think anyone here might be interested in looking at the era of the Aset Ka before and during the 18th dynasty, you could comment on some aspect that you think would be interesting for everyone to join....It may be educational!!!!!!!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.06.19 10:41

Missed your post here. That sounds like a very interesting subject but I'm afraid I have very little knowledge upon it. How about looking at the priesthoods of Ancient Egypt, though? How did they correlate with the Aset Ka, maybe directly lead by them or even headed by Sethians at different times as if taken over by them or if those priesthoods had been substituted by other, different priesthoods throughout time, maybe even controlled solely by humans? Now I do not know much about that at all but it captures my interest.

Another thing: I had a thought before about the Nubians to the south of Egypt. It is said in the Asetian Bible that Seth and his forces were outside of the Asetian Empire, with its flourishing civilization, but swarmed as hordes in the desert, in a huge paraphrasing. The Nubians had their own style of architecture and probably art that very much resembled Ancient Egyptian. Take a look at the Nubian pyramids for instance. However, upon this I was just speculating if, whilst the Asetians controlled the Egyptian empire, Seth might have had some of his allies down in Nubia? I will have to do more background checking upon the timeframes of Nubia, or the kingdom of Kush and the like, and research more but just throwing it out there for the sake of thought. Just a simple correlation, whether true or not, that I made in my head but maybe it has some meaning - well, certainly to an extent, it probably does. Or not.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by IMIblis 12.06.19 14:40

In all my Egyptian historic research I have only come across a 'cult' 'priesthood' of Set. Never have I found anything regarding the Aset Ka or Aset. At least nothing until much later in Egyptian culture (Aset/Isis that is).
IMIblis
IMIblis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.06.19 16:05

This may be the reason why...

Isis, Egyptian Aset or Eset, one of the most important goddesses of ancient Egypt. Her name is the Greek form of an ancient Egyptian word for “throne.”

There are no open references to Isis before the 5th Dynasty (2465 BCE) but she is mentioned many times in the pyramid texts (C. 2350-2100 BCE) in which she offers assistance to the dead kings.

Probably the first time Seth is mentioned as far as being worshipped or a Temple dedicated to Him is in the 3rd Dynasty where the King dedicated a temple for the Priesthood and for Him.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IMIblis 12.06.19 17:49

It seems that Aset (Ast) appropriated Hathor's role (Het Heru). Is there any mention in the Pyramid Texts of Aset's Vampyre transformation or something similar? Where did this idea originate from?
IMIblis
IMIblis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.06.19 18:20

that I cannot answer for you. I am not the resident Aset Ka historian. lol. Jonathan or Victor or maybe Nightshade can come up with that answer.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.06.19 19:13

BTW. that question of the origination of the vampire situation is an excellent one. I am glad to see that one.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 02.10.23 17:25

Oh Maxx even if we have our diferent aruguments ,i Antonio Anghel miss and i will light a candel FOR ya !!i miss pur discussion even if Where bad !
[]Lucifer-Salaeem🫎
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down