Do you get rejected without knowing why?

+9
Nightvein
LittleWanderer
Lynskha
Charby
Maxx
A.Nightside
TaurusDevil
Nightshade
kaytan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you get rejected without knowing why? Empty Do you get rejected without knowing why?

Post by kaytan 23.01.18 7:53

I wonder, if it's only me or other psi vampyres are the same.
Do you get weird behavior from people or get ignored or rejected by them once you try to get close to them? or any similar negative behavior they do just to push away after a while?
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Do you get rejected without knowing why? Empty Re: Do you get rejected without knowing why?

Post by Nightshade 23.01.18 9:11

Not really.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Do you get rejected without knowing why? Empty Re: Do you get rejected without knowing why?

Post by kaytan 23.01.18 10:39

Nightshade wrote:Not really.
Thank you so much. I guess I just need to feed to gain some energy back, by the way, I would like to see others opinion as well.
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil 27.01.18 14:42

@Kaytan I've been ignored and rejected by people all my life but it's made me stronger! So people doing it now is like water off a duck's back!
TaurusDevil
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kaytan 28.01.18 3:13

TaurusDevil wrote:@Kaytan I've been ignored and rejected by people all my life but it's made me stronger! So people doing it now is like water off a duck's back!
Thank you
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.01.18 16:32

Not any more or less than the average person and not as a result of my vampirism..
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaytan 28.01.18 17:14

A.Nightside wrote:Not any more or less than the average person and not as a result of my vampirism..
Thank you.
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.01.18 22:02

Yes. Yes.... You can read through years on this forum and see how angry humans battled with me over not recognizing their claims. I just feel.....feel........so lost......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kaytan 29.01.18 1:43

Maxx wrote:Yes. Yes.... You can read through years on this forum and see how angry humans battled with me over not recognizing their claims.  I just feel.....feel........so lost......
Same here.. sad and truth
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 29.01.18 5:30

Yes and no. Yes I've endured more lost friends and broken relationships than the average human but, I cannot entirely blame them. I am who I am and, if they are unable to grow or, unable to communicate and interact with me to my liking, I will push them away, or boldly reject them myself.

Of course a good number of them simply get angry and reject me before I even know them well enough to evaluate their value as a long term part of my life but, that is their loss, their lack of patience and, lack of effort to get to know me as I come to know them.

I don't allow such things to bother me anymore. I am content to be alone. Being alone does not mean you must me lonely. There is a certain peace and freedom in being alone with only your own approval to seek.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.01.18 9:04

Kaytan.....my post was dry humor. Sorry you cannot see that. That might show me you have not read much of this forum background to understand what really goes on here. I am not a favorite of the whinners here. In fact, I am not a favorite of anyone here. I do not like sympathy seekers AND whinners that are delusional. Oh, I am suppossed to say....Have a great day......lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 29.01.18 9:10

Maxx... I enjoy your posts hehehe
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kaytan 29.01.18 16:35

Maxx wrote:Kaytan.....my post was dry humor.  Sorry you cannot see that.   That might show me you have not read much of this forum background to understand what really goes on here.    I am not a favorite of the whinners here.  In fact, I am not a favorite of anyone here.  I do not like sympathy seekers AND whinners that are delusional.  Oh, I am suppossed to say....Have a great day......lol
At least you made a freaking chick happy :*
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleWanderer 10.02.18 14:08

Wait... I thought Lynskha was a bro?

LittleWanderer
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2017-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.02.18 15:39

Me?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleWanderer 10.02.18 16:27

Yes.

LittleWanderer
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2017-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.02.18 16:44

Sorry. Lol. Why?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 16.02.18 6:06

I push everyone away. They make me want to vomit my soul and everything else up. On one hand I like to get to know people but this only goes so far, only for a reason... Most of the people I feel comfortable being close with, I base our closeness on common interests which give us some permanent connections. So I’m short, I’m really the one that cuts the attachments pretty quick. So my answer is, sometimes I get rejected, and the rest of the time, I don’t really want to be close at all. Usually I know I’ve been rejected, and I’d not, there is a reason for it.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 16.02.18 6:07

😂 correction would be * so in short
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.02.18 16:09

I think people in general who might carry a negative vibration and aura might be quite easily rejected but that is merely metaphysically due to their vibration put out... and sensed by others, perhaps most of the time unconsciously and without any magickal awareness. If you want a cure against this, smile more often. Smiling, keeping a cheerful inner calm, might also significantly boost your natural primary shielding, so as to bounce or ward off much negativity coming towards you and also become more or less immune towards negativity. It is not in a vampire's nature as far as I understand it to be all the time negative... nor all the time positive... as just as within humans there exists duality... But a positive emotional state might be facilitated by smiling, in keeping a cheerful, inner calm, and help you to attract friendlier reactions towards you as your energy output is quite significantly different than being all low and negative for no reason other than internal things weighing you down or external circumstances and situations having been formed a mental or emotional dependence on or relation to, whilst those situations or circumstances crumble, and you feel affected; so in another further conclusion, practice of detachment might help as well. Detachment might also help you to more easily maintain a cheerful, inner calm, as being detached from the pendelum swing of dual opposites in regards to the emotional realm (joy, sadness; happiness, sorrow; pain, pleasure; and so forth...), not hanging onto it and being swung back and forth, might help you to achieve equilibrium, and a paradoxically potentiated increase of positivity as benefit, as it is a useful tool for emotional balance, if used correctly in mindful meditative endeavours, together with acceptance of both light and darkness in acknowledgement of natural duality so as to not repress too much which causes only an imbalanced mind and incomplete personality but knowing it to be natural, part of nature which includes duality almost everywhere... However, this requires one not to lash out due to allowing repressed material of the mind or emotions to resurface without much hindrance; it requires mastered balance, and keeping self-composed, calm and steady, in the face of all adversity so as to not involuntarily cause harm, but that should be well understood in a balanced mind and subtle control should already be there... I hope I make myself clear in my presentation of words contextually of my understanding and that it might be somewhat helpful. Just ask if I need to elaborate on some point more simplifying. I tend to complicate things a little bit now and then, due to my own thought patterns that need the effect from practicing simplicity and not twisting myself into circles in expressing my own thoughts. A valueable art one should cherish...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 16.02.18 19:33

Lovely! No, no need to elaborate... I see what you’re saying.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 17:34

Maxx wrote:Kaytan.....my post was dry humor.  Sorry you cannot see that.   That might show me you have not read much of this forum background to understand what really goes on here.    I am not a favorite of the whinners here.  In fact, I am not a favorite of anyone here.  I do not like sympathy seekers AND whinners that are delusional.  Oh, I am suppossed to say....Have a great day......lol

It made me laugh, Maxx.
Also, you might be my favorite Wink Razz
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.02.18 18:04

This is a trick quote, I know. Just like going fishing....

Favorite What? A.....e?

lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 18:16

Sure we'll go with that one Razz
Most of the previous A.....es I grew fond of have poofed off the interwebs Razz
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.02.18 19:10

wow. that is the nicest thing anyone has called me today.......ha
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next