Do you get rejected without knowing why?

+9
Nightvein
LittleWanderer
Lynskha
Charby
Maxx
A.Nightside
TaurusDevil
Nightshade
kaytan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you get rejected without knowing why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you get rejected without knowing why?

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 22:04

You said it first Razz
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you get rejected without knowing why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you get rejected without knowing why?

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 17.07.18 22:14

No, people are generally drawn to me. I make friends easily.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 08.09.18 8:29

kaytan wrote:I wonder, if it's only me or other psi vampyres are the same.
Do you get weird behavior from people or get ignored or rejected by them once you try to get close to them? or any similar negative behavior they do just to push away after a while?

It depends. For me personally, my energy doesn't seem to go well with the energy of others. I've had comments more than a few times about how "dark" I feel to them. The average human is scared of me. I can sense their fear. I can see it in their eyes, when I can see their eyes at least. Occasionally, a regular human will be perfectly fine with my presence. Is this related to me being a vampire? I don't know. I'm not a mind reader. I can't pick the brains of those who reject me to figure out why they did so. I don't let it bother me.

As for long-term contact, it varies. I don't tolerate bullcrap in any of my relationships. A lot of people are full of it. This naturally leads to me rejecting them, usually after giving them a second chance to get their stuff together. For long-term relationships (including friendships), I'm usually the one who calls it off due to incompatibilities. Making new friends is difficult for me due to the above paragraph.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 08.09.18 12:03

O__O I've never been called "dark" before, but I have had complete strangers tell me I look trustworthy, enough so that while at Vital Statistics getting some copies of paperwork a lady left her kids with me for a good ten minutes
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by LKSW09 12.09.18 20:51

I attract people easily.....they seem drawn to me....im the life of the party....but I don't have hardly any close friends....go figure
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2