TaurusDevil
Lynskha
Nightvein
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NIGHTVEIN member introduction  - Page 2 Empty Re: NIGHTVEIN member introduction

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 18:11

Wait wait, ... you STARE at the color RED or BLACK, when you crave/hunger for blood? ....and that satiates you? .. and helps your health (spiritually/physically)? IF I've not misunderstood, it is clear that you do NOT have a need to drink blood.

Not a clue who he was referring to, but...
I've been told before that my eyes are demonic, I've been threatened on forums back when I was 16 and told I was anything from angelic, elf/fae, to demon. It doesn't matter to me what you think, I am what I am, I know what I am (or rather am quite confident in my conclusions of what I am).

Really, I am me. Nothing special, but not quite normal. I try to be respectful, but slip up sometimes. I like to give the benefit of the doubt and like to learn, even if I think I already know better. I approach new information with an open mind as much as I can, and when joining a new forum/group, I'd like to think I come in looking to learn first, and only educate if it is both necessary and welcomed.

If you want to deem me "evil" or suggest anything supernatural about me that I don't already know, my response is "prove it" or move along and stop pretending you know me.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

NIGHTVEIN member introduction  - Page 2 Empty Re: NIGHTVEIN member introduction

Post by Nightvein 19.02.18 4:05

Two quotes which adequately describe demons I will copy and paste them, thank you for sharing. I’m going to end it here (my participation in this thread)...thank you for all of the responses. And I will simply post what I feel is necessary. See you then.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2