Nightvein
Jonathan
A.Nightside
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sanguine Vampires Empty Sanguine Vampires

Post by A.Nightside 20.02.18 16:20

Recently, concern has been raised regarding proper education and guidance for vampires, Sanguine (blood) feeding vampires specifically (Unless I misunderstood, but regardless, I promise this will be useful).

I would like to take this moment to offer some resources and put myself out there as an advocate of sorts for anyone who may be curious or in need, of such guidance or education.

Why have I put this in the "off topic" section, instead of the "vampires"? Because there are some Blood Needers who have made it a point, with great strides, to seperate themselves from the label of "Vampire" and all that the online "Vampire Community" entails (primarily the negative aspects - drama/frequent bickering, trolling, misinformation, ego stroking, etc.). These are a serious group of individuals who's primary objective is to explore, learn, and explain their condition. They wish to be taken seriously by the medical and scientific fields as they believe their need for blood to reside in some physical reason rather than spiritual. Some even seek a cure or treatment besides regular blood drinking (which carries risk & hassle in many forms).

The terms for these "Blood Needers" are chosen as Sanguivores or Medical Sanguinarians (Med. Sangs).

Resource groups/pages/sites:

• theredcellar.com/ - Blog
  • https://sanguinarians.com/ - Scientifically Oriented Inquiry and Advocacy for Sanguinarians
  • http://sanguinarianresearch.com/ - SanguinariansInvestigation and Research Into Sanguinarians | Exploring the medical and scientific background of blood drinking
  • http://www.sanguinarius.org/guide.shtml - Specifically: Vampires & Blood Matters, General Health, Medical, & Physical Comfort Concerns,
  • https://sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/suppt/bloodvamp.html

Please feel welcome to discuss and contribute your own trusted resources for Blood-Feeding Vampires (including those who don't consider themselves "vampires" but still express a need for blood).

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Sanguine Vampires Empty Re: Sanguine Vampires

Post by A.Nightside 20.02.18 16:29

.. and in case anyone is curious, No, I do not consider myself one of these types of Blood feeders. I have largely considered myself an energy-needing sort of vampire. However, I will share that I've had a curiousity in it since energy from time to time (and increasingly so as I grow older) satiates my needs/Hunger less and less. In the past I have tasted blood and though it was not enough for a proper feed, I do believe that I was able to perceive the energy within it. It felt of higher quality and concentration than what I generally subsist on.

Whether my need is truly energy, or as I get older is altering to a need for higher energy or energy and blood, I suppose I can't say with confidence.

..and please, save your "but you're not a blood drinker, how can you really help me?", I am not claiming to be an expert, I know enough. In addition, as you can see with my references, If I don't have an answer, or experience, I am on good enough terms with many who do.

Have questions, please don't be afraid to ask. I'm not here to ridicule but to help. Also understand, that while I don't like to be overly blunt, I also try to stray from overly sugar coating things. I say it like it is, I try to be nice and will remain respectful (up until you behave like a buffoon). I will not always give you answers that you want to hear, but I will always give you the truth to the best of my knowledge, experience and/or ability.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.02.18 16:34

Please extend our fraternal regards to miss Ashford. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.02.18 16:38

Jonathan wrote:Please extend our fraternal regards to miss Ashford. Wink

I will try, if/when I speak with her again. Since I no longer have a nightside FB account, it's been more difficult to actively connect with a lot of my old circles.

May I screen shot this thread so I can perhaps email it to her, and she can see it more directly?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.02.18 16:47

A.Nightside wrote:May I screen shot this thread so I can perhaps email it to her, and she can see it more directly?

Well of course, this is an open forum after all.

I understand that she may not have the best image in mind about this community, and by this I don't mean the forum specifically but Aset Ka culture in general, however I don't believe those in these circles have any prejudice against her pursuits. Most of us have been purposefully away from the OVC for many years precisely due to the drama, misinformation and ego that surrounds it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 21.02.18 2:40

Whether they are “blood-feeders” or Pranic-Feeding individuals they would both be vampires, right? If there is a need to feed on life-force this is vampirism. Does it matter if they are of the blood-feeding type? Pranic, sanguine, tantric, and elemental are all vampiric types, correct? I’ve heard there’s possibly at least a few more kinds out there also. Is this true?
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.02.18 15:34

Nightvein wrote:Whether they are “blood-feeders” or Pranic-Feeding individuals they would both be vampires, right? If there is a need to feed on life-force this is vampirism. Does it matter if they are of the blood-feeding type? Pranic, sanguine, tantric, and elemental are all vampiric types, correct? I’ve heard there’s possibly at least a few more kinds out there also. Is this true?

YOu're banned (thank goodness) so you will not see this.
You need to pay attention.

"they would both be vampires, right?" - NO. Please read what I've already explained in the OP. If that's not enough, check out the links I've provided as it may be explained there too.

" If there is a need to feed on life-force this is vampirism. " NO. Once again, These blood needing individuals have seperated themselves from the word "vampire", as well they believe their need to root PHYSICALLY. Not Life force, not anything metaphysical or spiritual.

Many blood feeders, while they have some psionic/psychic/energy manipulation ability, find that energy/life force is not what they need, rather, it is blood that they need. The details and why's are debated and not yet solidified unanimously yet. It's as simple as that.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 22.02.18 15:53

good... banned.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.02.18 17:50

Admittedly it was nice to finally see her asking questions and appearing to want to further her understanding.. Just too little too late.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 14.07.18 6:12

Just to notice that I’ve recently observed an interaction between this Alexia Ashford and another on Facebook where she was literally mocking Asetianism and spilling a lot of hatred even after the calm and maturity expressed by the other girl in the discussion. Given that she seems to be the head behind this movement and The Red Cellar I find that it reflects poorly on the project and after seeing this I would surely not consider it a safe place for blood drinkers or something that I would recommend to others looking for support online.

Both Jonathan and A.Nightside have always shown to be quite tolerant and educated around here so observing that unfold was surprising. She may be friends with some of you but honestly it was an ugly reflection of character to the point that I had to read it twice. Her reactions towards someone who was trying to educate her and correct her inaccurate statements about something she admittedly knows nothing about, according to her own words, really mirrored more along the lines of a brat. So much ego but little wisdom. Sorry if not a popular opinion but observing people does expose a lot about them so I had to leave this remark here.

I'm being told by someone who knows her that Alexia is usually a decent person and not a bully, so it's possible that her reaction was merely a misunderstanding or she fell for Sushko's intended drama. If that's the case I humbly apologise, if not then it's a shame.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.07.18 9:56

People tend to judge very quickly based upon limited understanding. Instead of actually researching something honestly and trying to understand its foundations before making their verdict, they tend to form their opinion based upon what other people are saying. They do not know how to sit with the silence and let the wellspring come forth with any good and truthful guidance so they speak loudly to comfort their own ideas of how reality should be. I guess the distinctive elegance of Asetian teachings and the way they embrace silence bothers people, in a world and time where everyone seems to be trying to loudly advertise their groups and circles as if trying to sell a brand. For some strange reason, a good number of the more vocal critics of Asetianism are people trying to be leaders of their own houses and groups. If that doesn't say something about their psychology... I mean it has been shown, tried and true, over and over again. Many people (though admittedly not all) holding onto some ridiculous title of so-called leadership, elder status, or "advanced age that somehow brings wisdom" are ones to be found hating on Asetianism. It's fine to just not resonate with Asetianism, after all. It is NOT for everyone and I don't think any balanced student would try to proclaim that it is, and it is not a religion, but those who simply don't resonate and aren't loud with hatred and criticism are a world apart from those who spend so much time attacking what they fear find threatening dislike.

Personally, that's just what I've observed, and I also feel that these arguments will continue forever. Cue the year 3,500. If humanity has not wiped itself from the face of this planet by its own stupidity, I feel like we will still find people arguing about blood and other topics pertaining to vampirism. It's interesting to watch the passion that springs up around Asetianism. A torrent of energy, that flows whenever Luis Marques is brought up or anything Asetianism-related is mentioned. It reminds me of how scientists are forced to observe some interstellar objects only by their gravitational lensing- the invisible object's effect on things around it or things that interact with it. In a sense, Asetianism is sort of like this. Grab a good cup of coffee and watch how people act online whenever this distinctively unique tradition is brought up. Gravitational lensing! Very Happy The Order itself is "invisible" in a sense, being the most secretive despite having published works, which is quite an accomplishment. But one can definitely see the way they make people act, with the "gravity" they hold. Very fun to watch, I must say.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.07.18 10:52

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and also what you shared in private Nightshade. Especially since this happened in yet another thread opened by Robert Sushko (that Etu Malku troll) who keeps copying posts from this forum as an attempt to cause drama. After being blocked a few times in this forum and several different others for using fake accounts and sock puppets it seems like he continues to read us daily. Such an obsessive-compulsive character that one is. I guess that the “Herald of the Dawn” fraud he fabricated died a slow death after being exposed in all those online venues. I wonder when the poor guy will just leave it alone and actually live his own life. Sad.

Anyways, an experienced advice would be not to waste your time with those people and their petty dramas. It’s for the most part a call for attention. Focus on learning, knowledge in its many forms. From what has been demonstrated time and time again along the last few decades the different Asetianist communities out there are on a whole different level concerning maturity, class and higher education. Invest your energy in what matters and helping those actually pursuing growth with a balanced mind. Smile

Oh and well said Rhea. Anyone who spends a considerable length of time in actual research as opposed to hearsay and fantasy can easily identify this gravitational lensing that you mentioned.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.07.18 11:57

Yes, the gravitational lensing was a very interesting concept. I have been thinking in similar terms, not directly related to this area as Rhea Kaye applied its understanding unto, but in relation to other things, where certain things ought not to be pursued but only granted as outcomes of something else although that diverges from the original point into an only similar princple; but take power and wisdom (as well as understanding) for instance. Power might be pursued by some, but those who do - as Luis Marques elegently put it in one of his quotes on Twitter (although I do not remember the exact quote) - are often the ones lacking it, so in a paradoxical sense, and even moreso without expectation of outcomes or cares and concerns for it, power might be an outcome of wisdom (and understanding), and many spiritual principles tend to work alongst the same rule. You pursue a cause to the effect, rather than the effect itself; you do not desire to conjure up fire out of nowhere as that will leave you... well, with no fire but certain disappointment if you ever believed such a thing would happen and this is just a metaphor... so instead you rub the sticks and fire will come as an outcome of friction and heat. Hopefully this makes some sense. But it is like a gravitational pull that affects everything else. You take the gravitational pull - do the correct things and pursue the right path with integrity, wisdom and understanding; knowledge and maturity, in responsibility, of course - and everything else will fall into place as an effect or outcome thereof, if this makes some further, or additional, more sense.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 14.07.18 14:11

Most people had forgotten about Sushko long time ago if it wasn’t for his constant trolling and lies that he puts up online. As even his alleged friends say, all these dishonest acts are an unaware reaction to frustration, especially given than he has been considered a failure as an occultist in every group and organization that he has tried to join. No one takes him seriously anywhere.

Great contributions Jonathan, Rhea and Mystic, with strong and mature advice as well. Thank you.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.07.18 14:28

It might not be a very popular viewpoint, but I personally feel that people like this should be thanked. They serve a rather unique purpose. They are pages of a book one can read and observe. When one thinks of the words of Luis Marques as those of a scientist, in a sense, they can proceed to view these behaviors as a student testing the scientific principles laid forth by the teacher, for their own growth and understanding rather than simply accepting things at face value. They are very good lessons with the potential to increase individual humility and awareness, when approached in a certain way.

The Violet Throne holds a very distinctive energy quite unlike anything I have seen before. It heralds a new Djehuty on the wheel of time, an aeon of fresh growth and renewed roots. To anyone watching who may feel upset by these sorts of things exposed and talked about, I hope you may begin to see it in this fashion. Gratitude, and ever-increasing discipline and dedication toward the timeless violet signature of Their Family, a family that may find its sacred seed in any loyal heart regardless of nature of the soul, alchemically transforms the toxicity generated by the actions of haters into higher Understanding from above.

They are unbreakable, so these opportunities and lessons serve an undeniably important purpose.

Em Hotep.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 14.07.18 17:02

Rhea Kaye wrote:It might not be a very popular viewpoint, but I personally feel that people like this should be thanked. They serve a rather unique purpose. They are pages of a book one can read and observe. When one thinks of the words of Luis Marques as those of a scientist, in a sense, they can proceed to view these behaviors as a student testing the scientific principles laid forth by the teacher, for their own growth and understanding rather than simply accepting things at face value. They are very good lessons with the potential to increase individual humility and awareness, when approached in a certain way.

Oh I agree. People like Robert Sushko are very useful tools without realizing, even if rather basic ones. Entirely unaware of how their actions have been used as teaching and demonstration on the efficacy of the powerful psychology behind this tradition. It’s quite fascinating when haters like this actually do Asetianists a great service while remaining oblivious to it. There’s a certain predatory aspect to it as he is indeed such a stereotypical example of prey. Well, thanks for the food for thought. Smile
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia 15.07.18 9:47

Hello everyone.

My attention was directed to this forum by RL. No idea why, perhaps he thought it was useful to his purposes to sow discontent between Asetianists (I think that is the correct term, feel free to correct me) and medical sanguivores.

Let me state that I have nothing against Asetianism. I do my best to not comment on things that are outside my realm of experience. It is not my place to speak on anyone else's beliefs. In the thread concerned, it was not Asetianism I took issue with, but rather the condescending remarks of the poster likening blood feeders to cannibals. This may have been an effort on RL's part to stir trouble, particularly as the paragraph concerned comments about VCN and he shared it - in VCN.

Nadia and I have spoken about the incident and have cleared things up. She has nothing against med sangs, and I nothing against Asetianism. It was a misunderstanding between us, in part due to the comparison about 'tr00 vampirism with medical sangs'. That is neither here nor there at this point. We misunderstood one another when we have no quarrel whatsoever, and were being baited.

RL takes most opportunities he can to stir trouble, including any med sang posts where he hijacks the thread calling us 'delusional'. His latest attack was on two friends who started a fundraiser and he attacked them publicly in VCN.

Our group has grown significantly in the last few years, and the prime focus is to be a safe space for blood drinkers, particularly those with a physiological slant. Great efforts, time and finance has been put into the venture. We care deeply about those like us and we do everything from hands on mentoring and training in blood extraction, blood storage, and emotional support. The interaction on Facebook has nothing to do with our ability to provide for 'our people'. We are taking steps to be better neighbours and to foster better relationships so that those who need us might be directed our way.

Alexia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.07.18 10:00

Alexia, when I saw that Sushko (Etu Malku) was involved I suspected that his usual scheming could be behind it, so I apologize for my harsh words. I guess that I’m used to seeing so much gossip and hypocrisy against the Asetian tradition online that I was probably too judgemental when I saw how you reacted to that other girl. My fault there since your reply here is perfectly mature and balanced. Thank you very much for clarifying this and now it’s rather clear where the actual problem hides.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia 15.07.18 10:07

Apology accepted. I apologize if my comments in the thread concerned seemed to condescend Asetianism or came across as overly harsh. I completely understand, and thank you for your comments. Thank you for posting about medical sanguivores here, so that those interested can find us and learn more.

Alexia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 15.07.18 10:50

Alexia wrote:Apology accepted. I apologize if my comments in the thread concerned seemed to condescend Asetianism or came across as overly harsh. I completely understand, and thank you for your comments. Thank you for posting about medical sanguivores here, so that those interested can find us and learn more.

You're very welcome, Alexia ^_^ It's my pleasure.

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.07.18 16:20

I don't have much to add except that I am impressed with the mature way you have handled this. Thanks for coming in to clarify matters.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.07.18 17:00

Hello Alexia. Nice post and thank you for clearing this up. I feel that good communication between different communities is very positive and something we should all strive for, respecting one another despite our differences.

Robert Sushko has been an annoyance in this forum for years, constantly registering clone accounts and causing all sorts of headaches to the administrators. I’m aware that he has caused similar trouble in Facebook groups. He’s not really a threat but his constant lies and defamation about the Aset Ka, all properly documented and exposed, can still be a cause for concern, especially among young and inexperienced members of the community that may be used to further his agenda. That’s why we fight so hard for honesty, privacy and a safe learning environment.
Even in the various occult communities out there RL Sushko is seen as nothing more than an ignorant and a troll, someone who fabricates stuff to appease his ego. It doesn’t take much to identify how limited his knowledge truly is even over subjects he claims to master. If you remove Google searches, copy-pasting and the constant plagiarism from his texts and claims you find absolutely nothing. He is just a fraud.

Glad we got this solved so quickly. We really hate drama around here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 26.10.18 10:51

These links you’ve “provided” us with are in no way valuable. By the time you’re advanced enough for these concerns, mentioned on the websites you’ve listed, we are already fully aware of what is happening.

Not only that, but much of what is said on these websites is inaccurate. Consider writing articles about things which you actually enjoy and concern you.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.10.18 11:52

The ban hammer would be useful right about now for this guy. He is seriously clogging the forum with useless and irrelevant posts. At this point it couldn't possibly be any clearer that he isn't just a straggler with opposing views, he is someone who openly trolls with bizarre and mentally unstable statements (reporting this site to the FBI, infants are being raped, etc.) Can't something be done about this nonsense? This community is actually quite diverse, with participants holding many different views. Not everyone has to agree on everything and the tolerance of opposing viewpoints is the mark of a mature community. Free discussion should be welcomed even if participants disagree or hold totally different views but the usefulness of such facets also hinge on things like the ability to be respectful and stable.

People like this are a serious detriment to the community and the natural flow of honest, educated and open discussion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 26.10.18 14:40

1. Every honest perspective has placement. We don’t need anyone telling us about the death in our stomachs, because it is obvious. These are artistic websites which you have listed. One site mentions “grilling” Sanguinarians. The only new development I see here is that you do not simply “grill” them anymore, you also now include that as an informative fact about their existence.

I find the site to be attractive and the creator of the site clearly has an eye for modern art. It isn’t any better than the Vampyres of the entertainment industry though... and as long as it isn’t listed as a serious source for information it’s great, it doesn’t belong with whatever you appear to be attempting here.

Everywhere in the vampire community (offline, online, underground, and within the establishment) I see one slander or put-down after another, I’m not saying you’re incapable of achieving health and advancement as vampires (if that’s what you actually are), I’m saying you don’t appear to be going completely in the right direction, and it seems you’re  commonly attempting to crash those who are.

Be constructive, not negative... if not, then how could you be any different than those whom you slander? How could you expect a better response?

2. I’m talking to all who practice such careless and destructive nonsense, regardless of what kind, (male nonsense, female nonsense, human nonsense, inhuman nonsense).

What I’m attempting to get you to understand, in the original post I made about this topic, is that your topic, A. Nightside, with it’s title, obvious and general facts (similar to simple math equations a five-year-old understands) are things a Sanguine Vampire is fully aware of. It occurs to a vampire daily what these sites contain. Are you even a blooddrinking vampire? If you are a psi or lifestyler you should consider avoiding the subject of Sanguine nature because you cannot even be polite to us.

Commonly, vampires are killed, next they are abused, in every other way you can imagine, after all of that they are declined further in the system, such as your cruel behavior towards me from day one. Their attempts to bring health and awareness to the community are commonly struck down. They are usually further crippled in their ability to do anything to aid themselves or others, on the subject of vampirism. These are basic truths about the majority of vampires which have a sanguine nature, and they are even more basic of truths for those who have more intense conditions than the average Sanguinarian. I do not see reassurance in your website for any of us. I see a mess, which is programmed to be such. I can’t take you seriously when you demonstrate no real qualities a vampire has. You may feel insulted by my presence as a vampire, but I am more than just insulted by your response to the way it actually is.

Become a phlebotomist, surgeon, doctor, dentist... I would imagine a lot of people admire you. I think you could go far with your terrible attitude problem in a world of such catastrophe, you may actually be valuable to real vampires if myself, and other vampires just like me, can manage to get you to do what we want after you get a job (if you fit the bill that is). This topic you have posted, however, should possibly have a more appropriate title... just saying, I mean, really that is all anyone ever does here in the first place.

I think we could all be going further in life at this point.

Understand that I did, indeed, mean to be funny in some of what I said in the second part of my post ... I am serious though, about how the nonsense is definitely not in any way valuable if it’s destructive to an already declining health among the population of people who have severe cases of vampirism. I think you could do much better when opening the door.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next