Vampiric Alchemy

4 posters

Go down

Vampiric Alchemy Empty Vampiric Alchemy

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.07.18 17:02

I stumbled upon the notion some time ago about this combined concept of alchemy and vampirism, certainly ringing true as a tune of absolutely possible combination, as it regards itself mostly with the process of feeding, cycling, grounding as well as other practices. Grounding for the sake of grounding, which stabilizes your interaction with energy. Feeding for the sake of draining or drawing in enegy in conjunction with this practice of cycling which will cycle all energy taken in - in its possible process of internal alchemy. In some way, if properly mastered, utilized correctly, according to the lines of actual internal alchemy - raising consciousness, conquering, subduing and taming ego, transmuting energy, and leading towards intensified spiritual growth - it can prove a valueable tool on the mystical (in my definition, the blend between magickal and spiritual) path, also as the process of interaction with external forms of energy through vampirism itself accelerates the circulation and flow of energy within the system so as to potentiate the facilitation of the process of internal alchemy.

Or would you consider these practices separate, independent of each other's - vampirism and alchemy - or can they directly intermingle? I thought in theory this would be correct however a relatively hard practice to master exactly to the fullest measure of what would be implied and intended for alongst the (only hopefully adequate) lines I mentioned. But take this with a bit of discretion, so you do not wind up harming yourself through misapplication of said principles in its combination, if that is at all a possibility, but I am just speculating at this point.

It is really a practice most of us are familiar with, in regards to the grounding, cycling, feeding and so on, as well as some other practices which I did not include for reasons of not being all too familiar with them myself in regards to - and perhaps not seeing their applicability to - the topic but not denying their possible significance if learnt how to include. However, the process of alchemy might be compartively less understood, perhaps not by most experienced people in this forum but certainly by a majority of people in general unless I am mistaken. But it seems like general, basic practices of metaphysics such as grounding and cycling are more simple - in terms of energy - to learn than the internal discipline of spiritual alchemy which requires both silence, spiritual practice, restraint and self control as well as many other factors in my opinion, all of which are conclusively best to be more researched into, extensively, upon on your own than taking it by face value of my own few but scarce and somewhat, at the moment, unfulfilling words on an online forum. Although, just to point out: these qualities as described are excellent to have for the formerly mentioned practices as well. And, also, I do not by any means intend to dimish the value of skill and discipline undertaken in the other metaphysical practices which I might rather ignorantly have termed as compartively less, or less difficult to master, as I believe they still can be carried to farther heights of self-mastery in building upon for something which I am not necessarily that familiar with myself: high magick or presumably more advanced metaphysical work.

Now, again, some of what I mention here might sound elementary but it does not diminish its potential significance if understood correctly and put in combination with said practices of alchemy and vampirism which will have to be talked more about in this topic regarding its possibilites. Also, on that end, again as a discretion, bear in mind that I might be off a note or two and others might have better experience to fill me in, but I kind of write this merely to contribute to and support this forum but also for other reasons such as just simply sharing in general, but to what a more suitable place than this?... so it falls under the same umbrella anyways. Hopefully some of you can contribute good insights into the matter and we can open up a worthwhile discussion for further increase of sufficiently good activity on this forum if it is so desired.

Cheers!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Vampiric Alchemy Empty Re: Vampiric Alchemy

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 11:27

Have you ever looked at adding cannibalism to be added to the topic of vampires? Adds more reality and down to earth discussion to the issue.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.07.18 12:00

Why do you say that?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 13:03

because I have seen recent comments from various individuals in the community stating that vampirism goes way back much farther than ancient Egypt and they made the connect with Shamanism and early humans.  So in that respect, I can certainly connect cannibalism with this topic because there are cultures that considered the consuming of another to acquire their soul and energy and individual power.  Even today, there are some locations on the planet that are in tune with this aspect.

I also can laugh at the dingy VCN group that have never thought of themselves as adhering to the topic of cannibalism as part of their false elitism.  There is no difference in drinking another's blood than from requiring another's body part to ingest additional energy from that person.

Now, while on this topic of false vampirism I will point out one thing that has been quoted here before but no one ever looks at it from that viewpoint except maybe myself.   It is the quote above......saying.......

We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice.

I see it saying Vampirism (real) is a spiritual aspect....and it is subject to the individual vampire being anchored in the higher dimension....not in this physical dimension. The topic of Vampirism is of the spiritual realm.
This leaves out the fake, phony, delusional VCN individuals.  As I have mentioned before, The Aset Ka function on higher levels most of the time and that includes the ROS.  This is where I get crossways with the intro of new dingbats arriving here from the VCN wanting to display their rubbish here in the same manner they do elsewhere all over the net.

Sooooooo.   Let us see how those fake elites view themselves as adherents to cannibalism connecting to their physical vampirism because it most certainly does from viewing the historical fact.

Do you see what I am trying to say and how I am connecting the two together?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 07.07.18 16:26

Maxx, I don't see at all how your response relates to the Original Post. Perhaps my brain is over-tired and is over-simplifying things, but it sounds like just another rant on the "Vampire Community" of which you mis-label "Vampire Community News" which is a single Facebook group.

Mystic, I apologize, I am not versed enough in alchemy to give a good response.
Given my limited (pretty non existent) knowledge of the subject, My initial response would be that they are separate things. I think any overlap or intermingle would depend on the individual's perspective and experience. Perhaps one with a better understanding of alchemy can see how it relates, or even better utilize it in such a way.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.07.18 18:09

Whether or not vampirism and alchemy intermingle is determinant upon the individual's goal and purpose. For example, some do not even see a spiritual component to the predatory practices of draining at all. We can pull up multiple categories, for example those who embrace it selfishly in a desire to hide their own reflection, manifesting their weaknesses psychologically and through that practice, draining others sometimes unknowingly. Such individuals often find much coverage in the New Age types of articles preaching defense against the practices of vampirism, these writings being enormously limited in approach, understanding, and research. There are also those who see it merely as something they do to get by... something that makes them feel good, more powerful than others, a comforting label to hide Self behind. There is the well-known theory of damaged shen centers perpetuating a vampiric state which has had its prestige disproved and diminished by the truth and reality of Asetianist teachings. It is unlikely to find most of those individuals having any form of alchemical process, interaction, or results in their vampiric practices because they are lacking that vital key into those intricate hallways and paths.

The point at which alchemy and vampirism become one and the same can be explored in Asetianism, though it is an extremely long subject shrouded in mystery even for some who have studied for many years, being steeped heavily in advanced understanding of the hidden aspects of nature. It is very much a spiritual discipline requiring lifetimes of commitment.

Asetianism has been undeniably shown to cause deep changes and impact among those who embrace it honestly, and even among those who attack and insult it. As Luis Marques says, it leaves no one indifferent. That is its signature and a clear sign of its alchemical properties.

I am just a student myself, so I am still reaching for growth and understanding of this topic. However, I can say that the subject of alchemy when brought into vampirism is a hallmark of the teachings of Luis Marques and something quite unbound, indefinable, to mere words. That special spark many can feel from this path can manifest in the Ib of the soul as a seed carrying the power to demolish mountains and overcome any obstacle or odds. However, no words are able to do it justice, as it is something that boldly defies any rules, limitations, or attempts at understanding that originate from the physical plane. One could say that the practices of grounding and centering are more of the simple foundations to magical practice. They are tools to aid the seeker as they continue to battle for inner mastery.

I see it as the transformation of the soul, that spiritual growth that causes deep and profound change.

Intent, purity, honesty... all are important when taking alchemy into consideration. There are of course the hidden dangers when one approaches seeking for the alchemy and transformation found on the Asetianist path. Starting with an impure base, for example, can lead to disaster... what I mean by this is having the wrong goals and intent when approaching the path.

I'm still learning on this so if anyone has anything to add, please feel free.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 18:40

A.Nightside.   I saw many applications in sentence structure in the first post that brought to mind the subject brought up.   He did mention something in regard to a conversation on the subject.   And as far as alchemy, I view almost anything as part of our alchemy makeup.   I see the physical act of breathing even as alchemy structured.  

But I knew the topic was going to get some reaction as it has already caused such on the outside conversation with one Peter White going bananas.

And as far as the VCN out there,  I see them all mainly off balanced and ungrounded with their interactions.  Might you give me one group that is balanced that I may view their discussions?

But again, I was under the impression that mystic did mention an open conversation.  It just so happened that most would not be looking for input such as mine in this, I suppose.   Many times I see the physical vampires talking about drawing energy from being an energy vampire but I also remember the Mayans and Cherokees being cannibals to acquire the energy, soul, and mental and memory bank of those individuals they would consume.   I see no difference in the stated objective from those out there on the net calling themselves vampire and pursuing such rejuvenation.  I just see them getting caught in a circle they never thought of before when I mention this fact.   But, I will be nice and leave it at this and will not interject any other aspect of a common question again.  Pardon my ignorance but my thinking process does not seem to flow with the crowd.  Hope you can understand that I am, at times, like a zebra with spots.  Not too many of those in the jungle.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 18:57

and A. Nightside......I label VCN as the vampire community network....not news.....I do not even read that. They do not send me my free issues.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 19:20

and there was no put down of the subject or anything said in the above original article as I viewed it as a conversation topic. I find the three indiv., A. Nightside, Mystic, and Rhea Kaye all well versed in their communication so I look forward to reading more.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.07.18 21:53

I have been contemplating on your statements and I believe I see what you are saying. At first I became perplexed by the claims of vampirism being intimately connected to cannibalism. Correct me if I am wrong, but you are not stating this as absolute fact, you are in fact stating that the numerous people demanding that their vampirism can exist only physically with no spiritual dimension whatsoever would find their roots traced to the gruesome cannibalistic practices of ancient times as opposed to a glamorous, fearsome Vampire archetype emanating undeserved feelings of power. Am I correct?

Concerning the statements about ingesting the soul of the target through the consumption of their body, I have to diverge from the mindset adopted by those cultures and people concerned... Soul is quite different from body... to harm the body is not necessarily to harm the soul. If it were that easy to harm the soul I believe there would be far more power in the hands of those unworthy with lack of proper self-mastery and understanding.

I noticed that energy, life force, is described as a fluid substance. In my view that would make the blood flowing through the body, in such close proximity to meridians, a far better vehicle of life force than any body part, solid as opposed to liquid. Just my own view.

I almost feel as though this topic should have a separate thread however, as the original topic was about vampirism connected with alchemy.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 22:35

adding the numbers and following the steps.....2 plus 2 comes up 4....what both say they accomplish as an end goal is the same...why would it not be connected?   Also looking at the ancient South Central American history of the Aztecs or Mayans we find their end result to be the same....Cherokee Indians used the same end result they were after.  Also, Philippines cannibals seem to seek the same thing.  And we can find one of the Rockefeller heirs was eaten by cannibals in central America.  So they eat humans for reasons other than hunger.   It was suggested that I look on Google for medicinal cannibalism which show me the elite are still doing this today for reasons other than healing physical ailments.   again adding 2 and 2 equals for what reason?

Also what you mention about soul is not how these people view what they are doing.  It sounds as if you may be a little naive about what is happening today on the planet but that is a good thing by not knowing that.   You may even have heard something regarding Spirit Cooking today is a little different but along those strange meanings.

as far as a fact, no one can say for certain that ANYTHING is fact unless they have been involved.  One only can state what they can believe as far as the best percentage that comes into sight.   So.....I state many things but most of those I have experienced first hand I mention that fact.  Everyone is aware that I always say I am not a vampire even tho I am involved with more things most of those that claim they are vampire can accomplish or should if they are vampire.  lol.   And I have never eaten another human as well.  So facts???   I hit for percentage.  ha.

energy in the blood.....as you mention.....  where is it located?  if it is the blood....how is it that one can read the aura?  that is another part of energy.   I say that a central being of a person of their soul and consciousness is not even in the body...it is attached certainly....but if consciousness leaves the connection to the body, is there any life force in the blood in the body?   So these weird people will drink the blood and eat the flesh of a dead person and really accomplish nothing other than thinking they are.

As an added note,  you might check on why David Wilcox and Cory Goode have resigned from Gaia.  A connection that the elite are controlling many things there and are connected with a Luciferian cult and pizza.....which I will not explain.  Also, I am one that believes they know nothing of Lucifer at all.  Some of the topic can be connected to cannibalism so I have heard....but who knows.   I have never been invited to dinner at Gaia.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.07.18 22:42

I don't think it is at all naive to believe that consuming body parts does not equate to consuming the soul. This is where we diverge greatly in opinion. Calling someone naive does not really contribute to fruitful debate. I don't see cannibalism as having all that much to do with vampirism, it equals a simple divergence of opinion and not naivete.

Again, your perspective is interesting and enjoyable to read, and contributes a new angle but you can express it more respectfully, without jabs, and still add just as much to the topic at hand.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.07.18 22:42

I get your points. However, I do not see any direct relations between metaphysical vampirism and cannibalism necessarily, although the latter might strive towards the same aim goals as the former in certain directions but whilst the former might not always seek the means of such horrid practices nor even be interested in any of its domain from a position of metaphysical work and magickal mastery rather than the leaning towards anything grossly physical.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 23:00

calling you naive regarding that instance was a compliment which you did not even recognize. That speaks for itself. This is the end of my comments. You all can take and satisfy yourself with your substance. I am out of here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.07.18 23:04

Maxx, can you not handle divergences of opinion after all this time? I have been respectful, yet you leave at the first sign of anything less than still waters...

Understand that not very many people take being called naive for diverging in opinion as a compliment. That much should be rather apparent. It would have been good for you to simply clarify your meaning rather than up and leaving a topic you showed interest in.

I rather value this place for its maturity and what one could call a higher level of standard in discussions, which is why I try to uphold that mark.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 23:24

I did not call you naive because I saw you had a difference of opinion....I called you naive because you did not know of the horror of what I was talking about and that was a compliment.  You have demonstrated an inability in realizing this more than once but I never mentioned it.   As for becoming upset, that is a laugh.  On the one day I have a mental attack and decide to be nice to everyone, it shows I made a mistake and it really accomplished nothing other than created havoc. So much for being nice anymore.

Anyway, the holidays are over and time to get back to normal.   I probably have no business being here trying to compliment anyone as it apparently does not register.   Thanks for the revelations.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.07.18 23:32

Maxx, I do not quite understand your way of reasoning, but by all your knowledge you should have some thought put into patience amongst other things to come off at people in a better way, meaning no disrespect of course. If you are nice, that is a good thing. You should not grow despondent if it is seemingly not met in the same way.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.07.18 23:32

I simply don't appreciate the underlying tone of disrespect. Instead of growing more heated and rude you could have simply clarified matters which would have been appreciated. Leaving so abruptly (or saying you are) is not exactly productive either.  

It sounds as if you may be a little naive about what is happening today on the planet but that is a good thing by not knowing that.

My statements of not seeing the connection to cannibalism and vampirism have little, if anything at all, to do with my awareness of what is happening on the planet. That is the origin of my understanding of your words. It's erroneous to immediately make the connection that someone is naive and does not know of horrors going on with world events simply because they do not agree that vampirism came directly from cannibalism. If you were really being all that nice trying to compliment you would have at least clarified. Sorry, but that isn't going to work on me...

Now, I do not mean to derail the topic with anything heated, but I do not want to tolerate being jabbed at needlessly either.

May the discussion (potentially) resume now.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.07.18 23:52

Let me be perfectly clear.   I don't give a damn if it works with you or not.   You have never seen what I was referring to when I was not talking about the connection between cannibalism and vampirism.  Sorry but we have a total disconnect here and trying to explain anything point by point to you is not disrespectful but lunacy if that is what is required to engage you.  This is nuts.

So here is the deal.   You win.  I have no desire to enter into a black vortex to have a conversation with you.   All my fault.  I am mean and disrespectful.  I am rude and stupid.  Now then, you can feel better.  Go have a sandwich and watch a cartoon.   Have a good life.   You deserve it.  And I will not tell you why I say that.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.07.18 0:06

Your tone proves everything, when analyzed with a clear and open mind. First you were trying to be "nice" (while making jabs) and at the first sign of misunderstanding (by your claim, I misunderstood you), you say you will leave, that you are "out of here." Rather than clarifying matters in a calm way so that the discussion could be resumed in full flow.
Sorry but I'm not impressed. Your rudeness you display when I was attempting to remain respectful and keep the discussion going says volumes about your real intent- the intent apart from what you try to portray.
I don't appreciate the bullying or the attempts to manipulate the conversation to go your way by diminishing the perception of the awareness of others. This may get me flamed by some but at this point I am fine with that - this forum should have a much higher standard than what is being displayed here and I would like to defend that.
If you didn't "give a damn" you wouldn't make a display of leaving... only to not leave, and continue with the rude remarks. Your actions display precisely the opposite of not giving a darn... I'm sorry but your words do not seem balanced at all. You have derailed this thread as well.
It is not my intent to degrade the quality of this forum and once again I greatly value the maturity displayed by many long-time members here, so if the admins take issue with the way I have handled this I greatly apologize, but I don't like the attacks or the rude displays and feel they were unwarranted.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.07.18 0:22

Ok, Rhea Kaye "wins", as it seems, then; now let's move on and stop with unnecessary cluttering. Smile Anyhow, Maxx you are probably a nice fellow underneath your meanness, as you call it, but should not stray too far off the road, as in missing the mark.

In additional notes, however, to the original post I made, is the notion of a certain level of mastery and control in regards to metaphysical vampirism where, by the act of draining or manipulating, feeding upon or drawing in energy, you are able to directly transmute more energy into different forms and so alter levels of consciousness to a higher level, possibly, although this might not be a very easy task requiring both patience and skill in that level of self-mastery and might even be dangerous if attempted at wrongly. But, I am probably just speaking in or out of my beard at the moment and not making too much (relative) factual sense in regards to the idea itself, touching upon it loosely perhaps, as to what I intend to imply from own experience. So, please take what I say with some sound discernment at your own discretion. I believe there lies more to it than what appears at the surface but it is probably not an easy practice to endeavour, master or become adept at. Just thought this would be an interesting point to make in regards to metaphysical vampirism with which this forum is mostly, primarily concerned; the quote you referred to: "We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice."
Although, as for myself concerned, I do not consider myself an expert on any of this but just someone who learns and studies as a student, otherwise to be regarded as rather novice so excuse me if anything I write might come off as such in too much of a way, but hence many of the questions.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.07.18 18:22

Thanks for the comments, Mystic.   I returned to make contact with you as I come from the old school....which means I could not fail to reply to you and leave without answering you so I came back to say I enjoy your energy and your questions and concepts.  

I deleted my icon I use to click into this site as I will not be returning here anymore.  I was told 3 weeks ago I would be leaving here as over a 10 year time period I have wasted so much time and energy in back and forth commentary with crude and disruptive people that live in their own world with no hope for advancement.  (I do not refer to you Mystic)  I speak of the delusional people that think of themselves in term of vampire and they have no connection with the term at all.  Not even in a shallow context. These people think of me in the same term so I find it needless to stay here when any interest I found here with those of meaningful posts are long gone.   Victor and Maktub were the main people that left their mark with very interesting posts.  A couple of others were very interesting as well.  But these no longer come here as they lost interest as well.  So I will go the same path as they have....just disappear.  Note:  you might find it interesting to click on all the posts that Maktub made as you may find them of interest.

I have a new contact coming in this month to work with that will help me with points of interest in Egypt and the old locations.  One I have known earlier.   I am interested in finding out the real history of what happened in the past instead of the misguided historical parts.  I plan to go and roam the desert places of Egypt before the destruction in the next ten years or so.  I will get there in time.  LOL.  I have been viewing the type of magic taught there from times past and find it worthwhile and worth pursuing more in person.

So, nothing tremendously personal against anyone here other than I have completely lost interest in this site as there is no longer discussions of ancient Egypt and the magic of the Dynasties of old.  One can find trails of blood in any direction you go which would mean absolutely nothing at all.  LOL.  Energy and life force are all over the planet to work with.

I wish you good travels both physical and in the higher realms.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.07.18 18:42

Thank you, Maxx, and fare thee well.

I will make sure to look at the recommendations. I know this forum used to be a lot better in the past, and I am not as experienced as those old members to make up for it unfortunately.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.07.18 20:35

I find it interesting how quickly your perspective changed.

and there was no put down of the subject or anything said in the above original article as I viewed it as a conversation topic. I find the three indiv., A. Nightside, Mystic, and Rhea Kaye all well versed in their communication so I look forward to reading more.

From this, to, all of a sudden almost everyone is entirely delusional, disruptive and crude. Sorry but it's odd to me that you call people disruptive after derailing a thread about alchemy to assert, in a very close-minded way, that of course a soul can be consumed with cannibalism, cannibalism is at the root of vampirism, period, people are naive and blind to world events/realities if they don't agree, and everyone but you and a select choice (your own opinion and selection) of others are not trying to advance in their lives spiritually at all. You could have started a separate thread about this, gathering sources and presenting a very well-worded article as I have seen from you before, and it could have attracted a lot of interesting discussion if all parties involved could simply agree to disagree without resorting to put-downs. Once again, trying to label everyone when there's a disagreement and your perspective is challenged. First you looked forward to reading more and thought people were well-versed in their communication, as you say, but now all of a sudden, like magic, you have been planning for a while to leave the site, as it is so very worthless due to all the idiotic people plaguing it, people who are so very crude and ignorant. Now all of a sudden almost everyone but you who has a genuine interest in advancing themselves and exhibiting maturity is gone, and you are among a herd that is so disgusting you must immediately delete the icon on your desktop and leave for good (I've seen you leave for good multiple times now by the way). Wow... sorry, but this doesn't appear graceful and balanced in the way you try to exhibit. Resorting to this level of insult is hardly productive and it certainly doesn't uphold the standard of the forum... from that quote you earlier mentioned regarding the remark created on the standards of the forum for maturity and so on that you also claim you are the only one honoring.
Now, while on this topic of false vampirism I will point out one thing that has been quoted here before but no one ever looks at it from that viewpoint except maybe myself.   It is the quote above......saying.......

We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice.

I find much of this to be simply strange. You also complain of lack of discussion about ancient Egypt and its magic... as if no one around here is interested in Egypt. Tell me, do you know what people study on their own time?

You complain so much about those you view as delusional but I see little effort to actually educate them, or teach in any shape or form... instead all I see here is kicking up a hell of a lot of sand and dust, thrown in peoples' eyes. I wonder where the hell is the Maxx who had that refreshing personality, able to contribute and be involved in discussions with an amusing amount of jest without resorting to rude attacks and leaving in a tantrum. Honestly it's sad, in my opinion, because I once greatly valued every contribution you made here, even when I vehemently disagreed I used to find great maturity and value in the things you said, using them to inspire me to look into various topics. I don't care about my view being challenged, after all - I value the perspective of those who also have knowledge, and conflicting viewpoints are quite useful concerning the life of the debate and the changes it can cause on the minds of those involved. The condition however is common courtesy - read, very common courtesy (not undeserved respect), not resorting to insults, debate etiquette. Now, though, your rude attacks just contribute more toward the very issues you so passionately complain of. At some point, one needs to be the change they claim they want to see if they remain vocal, or they stand for nothing.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 14.07.18 5:48

Well that's unfortunate, and of course I don't enjoy being called fake or delusiona. *shrugs*
Take care Maxx. I know I'll miss you. This is honestly the first time that your posts have ever truly bothered me. You do come across as upset and for once there seems to be no reasoning with you, I do hope I misunderstand this situation but the end result seems to be the same anyway.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down