What's the preferred vampiric healing technique?

+3
Jonathan
MysticLightShinethForth
xix
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the preferred vampiric healing technique? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the preferred vampiric healing technique?

Post by Bloodwiish 24.12.19 17:13

Maxx You like to say "as you inferred" a lot don't you? it gives you the freedom to speak whatever you want on the basis of what someone might have said, but with no clear quotes your arguments are a jumble of over intellectualized, groupie aimed, ego inflated nonsense. Anyone can talk about the falsity of religion that's common knowledge for anyone who's searched for the true history of humanity. Vampires...human, what, is that your surprise, your teaching for today wise awakened one? and thanks for all the lol bombs so I know when to laugh. Saying that the Aset Ka stands alone is as pompous as the religions you put down. Nothing on this world stands alone. Isis is not isolated to the predatory path of Asetianism, and Asetianism is not the only predatory path. Shamanism is a thread that comes from before Egypt, as ancient as our souls, so you may want to find out where the Egyptian lineage comes from. I came here after four years because a forum post was in my email in box, you tell me why it was there? cause I don't come here. I replied and you retorted with the most common themes of every "real vampire" site. I've heard the stuff you waffle on about for years by other 'real vampires' This crusade is a tired and old flogged horse. I notice you registered here one year after the release of the Asetian Bible....I could infer some more for you here but if you have super powers you can use them.
The violet flame is above forum posts,
intellectual musings,
and newbie roasts,
may Isis's wings carry you high,
for the prison here in,
is no predatory cry,
just bare bones and dust,
and misguided lust,
where words of soliloquy,
are applauded all day.

I'll read your reply, but I won't be replying again, why argue with you when I can just buy the next updated version of the Asetian bible, with out the ego's. This site is based on the Asetian teachings, but you maxx don't have the same tone as that author.

Bloodwiish
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

What's the preferred vampiric healing technique? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the preferred vampiric healing technique?

Post by Maxx 24.12.19 17:46

That is because I am not that author.  

I try not to gauge new discourse here by the names they come in with, but alas, as usual, yours falls right into that Hollywood Vampire Wish list... and as Rhea Kay mentioned, that Swan dive goes right along with it.  But again, I am assuming your mental choice of makeup is that you are a Vampire based on your writing.  lol.  (laugh here with me).  Reading the AB will tell you all about them... but that does not make you a Vampire because you read it.  Or does it????  Did you wake up from your slumber????

But you do write better than most.  So if you are not returning, that is your choice.  That way you would need post no intro ever.  I hope to see you in the next 200 years.   Good Luck with your phantom mailbox.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodwiish 24.12.19 19:24

I'm going to reply for the fun of it, cause I know there's no point to it. You don't know me, yet you think because of a name, or as Rhea Kay mentioned the word swan being used, that fakery abounds. You follow the typical vampire community doctrine, eye's closed like a sheep, repeating the same points of reference. Your tone...no you're not the author, I was referring more to the tone of the teachings, to clear that up. You don't reflect that in your attitude. Look at 'your' mental choice shall we, 3375 posts, age 104, suave suit and tie, come on, who's playing the game now, vampire based on writing. You can't be a vampire by writing, reading, or pretending, same as I said about healing. Why do you think such basic information carry's any form of merit in this discussion, or should I say attempt at shaming a first time poster. I didn't come here to argue the same wish wash of ego easily found in any vampire site. I replied to the post on reiki in my email, I thought being of the Asetian influence there would be some decorum here. Congratulations on inspiring another reply from me, I truly hope there isn't a need for too much more interaction, both views have been expressed, and I won't be staying, but again I always leave the option to reply to show I'm not here to prove myself better by being an ass, and not facing a reply. This typical quick to judge closed in mentality is why I don't read or speak in forums, the vampire forums are the most predictable of all. The phantom is on your end.

Bloodwiish
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.12.19 19:35

I doubt it.  Everyone here knows I make it very plain that I am a human and I am not here playing Hollywood Vampire....  like some others I could mention.  But I find it very, very interesting you are familiar with the VCN.  lol.  (laugh here).  

But since you don't read anything from this site you just assumed....oh no....there that word is again, that my age and my attire makes me a Vampire......something similar to what you are flashing, right?   It is similar to what I mentioned before in another column like if you sit in the middle of a garage you think you are an automobile...  Oh Goodness, me.  I shouldn't be taking you seriously.  You have not even introduced yourself yet.....Shazaam.  There is no tellin' what planet you originate?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodwiish 24.12.19 19:46

Farewell

Bloodwiish
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.12.19 20:13

Hos tile A Leg os.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.12.19 22:04

Typical replies aligning precisely with what I expected. 
It's always the ones using stupid roleplaying terminology that cannot hold themselves under control when challenged.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 27.12.19 11:54

To clear things out. Believe me, I don't have anything to do with House Kheperu or any other organization (yet). Yes, I would like them to be real thing, I want to have something tangible that can support me on my path. But it isn't more important than the path itself, so I am cautions.

Yet I don't need any 'am I' to know if I am otherkin -- I know that I am (ok, believe I am) otherkin and the whole point of me coming to this forum was finding out which one, not if one at all. My relation with energy is also altered sharing a lot with these described in Asetian Bible. I think it's vampiric, but I can't tell for sure.

I've found the HK and Sanguinarium not being vampires very interesting. But again, if there is a chance for that tradition being real, then I guess it doesn't truly matter how powerful they are if I would be part of it. And I'm still not able to find out how they could trick all those people.

As for Reiki, thanks to all of you, really. I still have some questions left, but I do know enough for now.

Also, maybe I am not keeping up with you, but I'm not sure that criticism on this forum is as constructive and precisely directed as the one present in Asetian Bible. I understand that it's part if Asetian... style (ufff, I was going to say 'Glamour', but that would certainly condemn me ^^) and it's important to separate Asetians from roleplaying community, but maybe it turned against AK now. The other camps are maybe 'fake', but they create a community...

Actually, I should have left HK out of it. Sorry, next time I will keep them in separate topics. And I have one topic, probably basic one, that I will post there about HK, but this time I'll discuss it first with HK, then I'll post it here on forum (a little experiment).

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.12.19 13:56

What's your intention with that?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.12.19 14:45

then why the hell do you keep asking about HK here.  You are nothing but a troll from the MB gang.  Get Lost.

Also, this is not a classroom to teach one about how to be a Hollywood Vampire and we do not need any VCN (Vampire Cartoon Network) overrunning the place. 

All you keep asking are questions about what you learn from the fake vampire chat rooms.  Get lost and spend your time there.   We are fed up with this continuing crapo here.  If you want any respect spend some time doing research regarding something worthwhile.  How to be a kiddie vampire is something we are fed up with here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.12.19 14:57

Sums up what I was thinking pretty well. 
I think xix needs to take a hike. I am tired of the useless, ignorant questions about HK and FS groups. Why he is here wasting everyone else's time and spouting his garbage in a place where it's unwelcome is beyond me.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.12.19 15:03

This place was designed for serious occult discussions. If you're so obsessed with HK you need to go there instead of polluting this place with roleplaying crap. 
You're more than welcome to embrace delusion, but please don't do it here. 
People are not going to hold hands and sing with you.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.12.19 17:09

Michelle Belanger has an account here so maybe you can try summoning her for one of your HK questions, although I guess that her cowardly nature might not allow her to give you a reply in a place where she isn’t surrounded by zealous supporters and not free of opposition.

study
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.12.19 17:32

I will give her credit for using her own name with her kingdom...lol...or Queendom.  

At least she did not invent some silly freak name to sign in with as most of the kiddie freaks use when signing in here.  Although I have no idea what name she signed up herewith.  You do not have to ask any info with a newbie, you just look at their sign in name and they suddenly are revealed.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2