Troublemaker
UnseenUndine
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tzadi is not the Emperor Empty Tzadi is not the Emperor

Post by UnseenUndine 12.04.20 2:58

ה צץ ח

Our gates are open, our secrets sealed; Our prophet’s spoken, Our word’s revealed. Ma’at doesn’t alter to suit appeal.

Those who know it know it right.
Those who don’t, know it right.

The Star is Heard in Heaven; the צariot awaits.
The Emperor’s value is 8.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Tzadi is not the Emperor Empty Re: Tzadi is not the Emperor

Post by Troublemaker 12.04.20 3:26

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 12.04.20 3:38

Please share with us your secrets almighty, but first remember to use the white font since this one is near damn impossible to read Roll Laugh
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.04.20 4:24

An introduction would be suitable before you decide to share a lot of things in here, making an unknown appearance.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.20 6:59

ha. Looks like a Turkey got in the gate in 2017 and just now started talking. Fatten this yokel up for Thanksgiving.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.20 7:01

80% of people coming in the door aligning themselves to the vampire word out of the air are mentally unbalanced and you spend all your time babysitting idiots instead of dealing with something worthwhile.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.04.20 15:38

Gobblegobble. Ignorant trolls gather round.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 12.04.20 20:32

Breathwork is the whip of the Emperor: that which tells the horses what the emperor wants them to get done; the whip is a tool for directing. The sense organs are directed by the breath. The breath directs the sense organs. If the breath is steady; the sense organs are steady. Breathe and they breathe. Suffocate and they suffocate.

The chariot moves in the direction of the horses; guide them well and the body goes where the spirit wishes; does what the spirit Wills it.

I speak of movement but still your mind. The chariot moves in subtlety.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.04.20 20:38

Fairly unimpressed. Sorry but you're not the arcane master that you seem to think you are.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.04.20 2:10

Sounds like simple yoga techniques, although they should not be underestimated either as they can be very useful, but it doesn not sound like advanced occult workings, so I second Rhea Kaye's point...

When even Mystic the novitiate Light who Shineth Forth resplendently from the darkness can notice such differences you know there is something wrong... lol. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.20 7:53

This person is a prime example of why the Mystery Schools never allowed anyone in before age 50.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 13.04.20 14:06

To clarify, the intentional audience was not the members of this forum, though the forum is a place for intellectual discussion and to share ideas. I shared topics for intellectual discussion.

I didn’t ask for Agreement or worship. I never claimed to be intertwined in mysteries nor involved in the Vampire world. I do believe that all humans have the gift of prophecy. Not every prophet speaks truth as spirituality is complex and beings can lie and manipulate.

That is why it is up for discussion and not stated on a non-interactive website as a fact or fiction. It is up for the people who wish to question why Aleister assigned Cheth to Chariot and Tzadi to Emperor.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.20 17:06

to clarify, only an idiot would post something in another language without translation and think it was going to be meaningful for anyone here. as I said before, get real. OR GO CREATE YOUR OWN SITE AND JUST POST AWAY ON THIS STUFF.... but then again, you would not have anyone reading it to draw attention.

I am for certain, you are not AC.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.04.20 17:31

I am curious, are there any good books that discuss the choice in mystery schools to refuse entry to most under a certain age?  This truly fascinates me, as I have been shown a few lessons in life particularly.  
There are probably a few of these in my library that I haven't gotten to yet and it's definitely on me to finish them, but I'm also always on the lookout for a good occult tome. 
Presently, I am excited for the reprint of John Dee's complete works. While not my "native path", I love the scholarly aspect of these things. 
Regardie's The Golden Dawn is the current topic of study.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 13.04.20 17:36

Hebrew is a well known language among initiates of the Mystery Schools.

I am no Crowley, nor do I ever hope to be.

You can meditate on the sigils of the sacred language and find out the meanings. You can put in effort to learn an alphabet. Or you can condemn all those who don't speak English as their first language nor use English in their workings.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.20 17:37

Only priests and pharaohs and certain elect others were accepted in the schools. Pythagoras, and Plato both waited over 20 years preparing to be accepted into the mystery schools. Among the other people who studied there were Aristotle, Copernicus, Kepler, Isaac Newton, Napoleon, Da Vinci, and it is thought that Jesus did as well because when he came back from Egypt he could perform miracles.

John Anthony West statement
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.20 17:43

"Or you can condemn all those who don't speak English as their first language nor use English in their workings."

Heroset, the fact that you cannot understand why you were attacked is not English per se but that you posted with no translation of any sort to try and elevate your mystic standing with an unknown crowd.  That is nothing but an illustration of narcissistic spotlighting while you attack people for not agreeing with you in the fashion of posting private conversations on an open forum.  That is unforgivable and is the ultimate little kid tactic.  Of course, that is all something you are incapable of understanding.  You will never elevate from that low life tactic.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.04.20 17:50

This is fascinating and it's something life has been showing me lately. 
When we think we are deep into any occult subject, it is often the case that we are only barely scratching the surface. 
To the ego, this is terrifying and a fact to be avoided. But to the soul, it's an exciting thing. 
Being under 30, it's definitely something I've pondered heavily. 
Some mistake the laying of a foundation as the very pinnacle of a tower of magick. I think that can be a very big step into oblivion. 
I had the chance to see a good example of this on social media. Someone who I won't name, who happens to fancy himself as a great occult leader and master of a relevant Order of dark magick, got into a rather silly and heated debate with a random person, whose account appeared to be a throwaway or sockpuppet, over his physical appearance. A small and petty insult was enough to drive this so-called prestigious leader into fuming, angry threats and being deeply affected. He's either just over 50 or very close to it. And, well, I can't help but get the frequent impression from him that he is not all that powerful despite having hordes of occultists worshipping him on the daily. Perspective is important and it would seem our modern society lost touch with the perspective of the ancients and those in valid mystery schools. I like to do a little mental exercise where I imagine where these people would be placed within these mystery schools, if even allowed the honor of entry at all. It certainly helps to remove the mystique behind anything they say and lends more attractiveness to the lonelier road of solitary occult pursuits.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.20 18:12

You almost touched on the centerpiece of what many do not realize today.  A person hiding behind a keyboard may never be able to make the same impressionable leadership persona in person.  It is like the difference between night and day.  Tatoo from Fantasy Island can become Hulk Hogan hiding behind a keyboard.

That is why in today's environment developing your intuition is so important in culling the fakes and the con maskers.  Everyone is capable of doing it but most never take the effort to why it needs to be.  Learning the difference between what visions you are seeing in the mind's eye, whether it be delusions or real features takes practice and time and is not there overnight.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 13.04.20 21:02

I’ve never attacked anyone on the site for not agreeing with me.

I believe variety in spiritual practices is natural and essential.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.20 22:25

you are certainly free to believe anything you want to....and in the same manner, we are certainly free to disagree with your methods or even your subject.  We question why you wanted in here to broadcast this in the first place. You are either Heroset or you are conjoined.  Why here and why now?  There are many other places out there that would roll over for you coming in and trying to display a mystic show.  What is your real angle here?  You have done nothing but make enemies here since returning. It appears you have returned just to showboat and that is what most come here to do.  That is not going to change in a short time span.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 13.04.20 22:43

Harassment is harassment. I will report you if you keep it up. I am not Heruset and don’t need to defend myself due to his actions.

I am not here to make friends. Enemies either. My energy affects you more than it should if you consider yourself my enemy. I know nothing of you. You can just ignore my posts... I am not looking to fit in nor stand out. I am posting for serious students to discuss the materials shared.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.20 22:55

does not concern me.  when someone is hostile to my friends I am not one to remain silent.  Threatening me with reporting me is strange as this is all on an open board and seen by everyone including admin.  I am not hiding anything that you could display private msgs on me as you do on others.  But I suppose that was in conjunction with heroset as well.

So far I have not seen anyone interested in your posting here. Is this supposed to be very profound instruction? I do not see many jumping on the bandwagon.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 13.04.20 23:00

I am not Jesus asking for a following.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 13.04.20 23:08

Also, you criticize young students but you are “friends” with a 20 year old who makes up lies (in general from what I’ve been told, but specifically about strangers [me] because they’re friends of an old friend of his).

UnseenUndine
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next