Howdy, I'm a newbie to the site

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Howdy, I'm a newbie to the site - Page 2 Empty Re: Howdy, I'm a newbie to the site

Post by Maxx 12.05.20 9:12

And I was in return. You went downhill from there.

We are not here to baby babies. If you had checked you would have found that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Howdy, I'm a newbie to the site - Page 2 Empty Re: Howdy, I'm a newbie to the site

Post by Sword Mistress 12.05.20 9:27

Polite is not assuming someone is of a certain "genre" based off a name and bad mouthing about it publicly, that's rude and ignorant. Save that for PM just some future advice as it could turn away people that have more interest in staying and being part of the larger discussion. No hard feelings, all is forgiven on my end. It's not nice to jump to conclusions... That's why I like minded posted back ignorantly, treat others how you wish them to treat you... I was simply reciprocating the gesture. Smile I would have had no need if there wasn't an attack of ignorance thrown in there.

Sword Mistress
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.05.20 9:34

then coming in here and declaring all of us to be ignorant beings under your level is not an apology in any way. Get the hell out until you can attune yourself into some vibration that resonates here. You are not even close. You are not liked or needed here in your present mind elite set.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sword Mistress 12.05.20 9:53

Dude I called your public post ignorant, did not claim to say everyone is ignorant here. I certainly don't have a superiority complex either. But you must know better than I right?

Thanks for assuring basic human kindness is even limited online.

Sword Mistress
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.05.20 9:56

You are coming here and telling us how we need to adapt to you and that you are really special and we need to understand that in order for you to feel comfortable. So we need to conform to how you wish us to treat you.

That is rather elite coming in here telling us what we have to do.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.05.20 10:00

Dudette, There is no Comfort Inn sign out front so you err thinking we are an information service here especially for you and your husband and that we are required to treat you special. Shape up or get lost. You are just wasting time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sword Mistress 12.05.20 10:10

I did not say to treat me special in any way, where are you extricating that from? I stated a reason why I posted and joined and when I said I wasn't looking for blood drinking information you got all insulted and calling me fake. I can let by gone be a by gone, can you? Again all that was needed was "sorry keep looking no one can help you here for that type of information" ... Simple and sweet would have sufficed dear, no need to fly all off the handle. I simply thought a vampire related forum would be a good place to ask, but alas, apparently not.

Sword Mistress
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.05.20 10:21

Rhea Kay told you that.  Are you suffering from dementia also?  Again, REPEAT. REPEAT.  There is no requirement here to be kind and nice. You did not read anything here before you flew in after just seeing the word vampire.  You just assumed we were what you were looking for.  We are not a welcome wagon site.  Are you dense, or what in the hell is wrong with you?
It appears there is a disconnect with you.  I offer my sympathy to your husband.  He really got shortchanged in the deal with you as his special caregiver and sending you out as his procurement agent.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.05.20 10:50

Well, Hell.  
Here I was waiting for you to come back with some semi smart ass statement denying you were culpable and I was going to inform you that you passed your entrance exam.  But now that you have left and could that throw any more attempted mud pies, I wonder if you even are forum material.  You may not have the stamina to enter a good fight.  If you ever return, which I know you will come back and look as you cannot resist it, you will be turned over to the customer relations dept. to receive your orientation packet of materials. You can decide if you want to further your education or not.

Too bad you checked out.  You were almost over the finish line.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.05.20 11:02

Well I've got to say, whoever sent this person here on their behalf certainly isn't a vampire. Sending someone to beg strangers online for blood sources is a pretty clear signal of bullshit and fakery. I guess I won't waste time explaining why, and will leave that to the anime shows.
So damn many people come here wanting to be seen as special somehow or catered to, it's unreal. And it all seems to end up here.
But yes, you're not special and no one cares to cater to your ideas of how things should be. Wake up to reality...
A small bit of very basic research would have answered your questions and more.
Newcomers aren't looked down upon for not knowing some things, so long as they carry themselves with some measure of dignity and maturity. So far, you have failed hard at this. Some level of mental development is required to be able to approach these subjects.
Most people are more than willing to help others in the community provided that they have the capability to act like an adult.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum