Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation

+2
Maxx
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation Empty Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 6:38

I have paid for spell work for a vampire and werewolf transformation/awakening. The vampire transformation would change me so in the astral realm I would be a vampire. I have also paid for separate vampiric spells to achieve different things, one spell was to be recognised by vampires, werewolves and to be respected, accepted and protected by them.
The werewolf spell was for a energy transition, to obtain the keen sense of a werewolf, another spell was to be recognised, respected and accepted by werewolves.

What are the normal symptoms of transformation or awakening for vampires, werewolves? Do you need to feed on energy after transformation/awakening? Does your health improve, are your senses heightened? Do you have more vitality and feel more energy at night time specifically? Can you see in the dark and do you attract animals or people due to your energy, aura (vampiric, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual allure)
During meditation I have felt energy due to the spell work I paid for and smelt incense, I have more energy, I don't eat much. It will take a few weeks for the spell effects to manifest, but I look forward to it.
I have paid for a werewolf companion direct spell casting, I did feel energy around me while I was sleeping.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation Empty Re: Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 6:48

Your words. " I understand that some people are delusional fantasists, but I am not one of them."

Noone here even considers you as serious in any way, much less truthful.

You might fare much better over at the Temple of the Vampire. I understand they charge $200 now to join plus 30 dollars or so for each of their 6 books plus another 25 dollars to be tested for each section. It sounds like you fit better over there.

Church of Satan charges $200 for their red card that shows you have conformed and agree to be a mindless idiot as well. Those are your kind of places it appears.

Do not worry about the Temple of Set, as I do not think you could pass the entrance exam.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation Empty Re: Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 6:51

Now then, we charge $500 here to answer questions about spell work paid to other locations and reasons nothing happened or changed in your life. We are no longer a free question and answer service.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 7:09

I don't see why I have to put up with your continued harassment for no apparent reason..
Spell work I paid for was on Etsy.com or bonanza.com, I can send a screenshot if you want proof.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 7:25

No one is that damn dumb, no matter how mentally ill one might be.  You are just here to cause disruption any way you think you can. There are no rules that require nice treatment toward idiots and troublemakers here. But comical you are.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 7:37

Already explained why I am here, for knowledge, to learn about spiritual, occult practices in more depth.
To do research, and form my own opnion, practice techniques in my own time. I don't need to justify myself to you a troll only harassing me for attention.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 7:53

Then you have no concept of what this forum is.  If that is the case you really are an idiot.

You will learn nothing that lines up with what you want to be told.  Go to Hollywood and Disneyland as they might help you.

Also, I was serious about you heading over to the Temple of the Vampire.  George Smith, or as he uses the name, Nemo, says he was a forensic psychiatrist before the state took his license away from him.  If he is no longer able to get involved, he will pass the work over to his son Faylein.  I think he has an office in his garage he will be happy to help you with.  Good luck.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 7:57

Also, be sure to tell them I referred you. You get a 15% discount on their introductory services.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 8:41

Also, as PLM said, she had a friend that appeared in her room in the night in a form of mist and then disappeared and they conversed.  

That is the second question I ask here when one wants to know are they a vampire.  Has that happened with you, or did you appear misty to someone in the night?

That is a two-way street.  One not only has to be able to accomplish that, but one has to be able to be aware and see it while taking place.  That is called awareness.

If your answer is neither one, I suggest you head on over to the Temple of the Vampire with your $300 in hand at the door, cause you ain't no vampire.

BTW, an exercise you can use for your mantra is continue saying over and over again... Play Misty For Me.  Or watch the movie.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 8:57

What the all are you talking about? I don't blindly follow idiots that just want followers they can easily manipulate and deceive. I'm not going anywhere, not joining anything stupid you suggested either. As I have said the spell work I paid for takes at least 1-3 weeks to manifest. Believe what you what, I wish to learn, to helps to ask questions about concepts I don't fully understand, so for the few that are actually helpful here I am grateful for their help at least.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 9:05

Your question is an idiot question wanting to know about the results of your paid desire to be vampire and werewolf. Utterly stupid. That does not happen, ever. If you paid money for that, the first thing you need to learn is how to spell the word gullible and the meaning of it.

What you should be seeking and wanting to know is the Asetian legacy that echoes a culture which teaches spiritual growth, learning, and evolution; that fights stagnation, dishonesty and weakness.

Right out of the book.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.05.20 9:11

I'm sorry to say this but I personally feel it disrespectful to these beings to outright announce here that you have paid for services to be transformed into one yourself. You do not pay money for the nature of your being or at the very least that's what I would say. At the very least, if you would be interested in becoming one, do the spells, rituals and hard work yourself... if that's at all possible in the first place. Earn it. Fight hard for it.

This forum should be well perused and familiarized and acquainted with before posting here because there's obviously a lack or disconnect in how most new users make their entry.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 9:20

Yes. The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim TOO HIGH and falling short, but in setting our aim too low, and ACHIEVING OUR MARK.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 16.05.20 9:41

Maxx wrote:

What you should be seeking and wanting to know is the Asetian legacy that echoes a culture which teaches spiritual growth, learning, and evolution; that fights stagnation, dishonesty and weakness.  

That is beautifully said. Simple yet very meaningful and a good reminder as to why we choose to study this path. A quest like that, is a lot more fruitful and rewarding than trying to come up with any fast solutions that do not require any effort. Mystic, I agree completely. If something doesn't require effort, it is a red flag as to how genuine it is. Magick happens in our minds for the most part, yes, but it still requires a lot of effort, which is certainly real and tangible. As to the OP, you have to understand there are countless of such people wanting to sell their services or products, it is called marketing. As long as there is a market group of people wanting fast and unreasonable results, there is a market that is designed to provide what the customer expects, and not necessarily what is true. It is the difference between commercial occultism and the actual living traditions and paths who have a history and actual backing to their teachings. This shows why there are more fake occultists who choose to pursue wishful thinking instead of having a passion to learn and evolve. It is simply how nature works, and the way the actual traditions have managed to remain alive to this day, even if albeit hidden for a good reason. Those people, will almost always try to validate whatever your thoughts or views about reality is, or avoid answering any serious questions. The reality is that spirituality is a constant state of learning, and it is better to learn a few genuine things, either from experience or through the mind, than to follow fantasies and make up imaginary stories. Results are measurable, and not imaginary. You will likely discover what Maxx has been trying to explain to you once you realize you already have infinite resources and a potential you can tap into, as long as your desire to learn is genuine and not driven by ego, all the other things will come your way, and all the different pieces of your path will compile themselves beautifully once you go through that process. It will probably still not make much sense to you, but sooner or later this will click to you and you'll see why we are trying to help.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 9:44

This is really, really stupid, and honestly I have no patience for it.
The OP needs to get lost or be banned. With such an embarassingly moronic screen name like that I can only assume she came here right after watching an anime or stupid vampire movie.
I am tired of the brainless idiots polluting forum space with their obvious lack of intelligence and inner strength.
By the way, Maxx is not harassing you. Nor is he speaking for attention. I mean this is obvious to everyone but you, you're basically mirroring your pathetic inner incompleteness by screaming at everyone how fluffy they are and how they're only trying to bring attention on themselves when really, the being doing that is you.
Get real or get lost.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 10:02

I wanted to have a vampiric username?
I want to learn about vampire culture, historically, in terms of foklore, the occult, vampire magick, vampirism-associated spiritual practices/beliefs the aestian bible as I have explained numerous times now. I am sincere in my pursuit of knowledge,it's not my fault people act stupid and harass me for being ignorant about concepts I want to know more about, but people are not willing to be helpful, just elitist, dismissive of anyone that doesn't have the same level of knowledge, experience with the occult.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 10:03

I wanted to have a vampiric username what's wrong with that?
I want to learn about vampire culture, historically, in terms of foklore, the occult, vampire magick, vampirism-associated spiritual practices/beliefs the aestian bible as I have explained numerous times now. I am sincere in my pursuit of knowledge,it's not my fault people act stupid and harass me for being ignorant about concepts I want to know more about, but people are not willing to be helpful, just elitist, dismissive of anyone that doesn't have the same level of knowledge, experience with the occult.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 10:08

Do you have the Asetian Bible you just mentioned?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 10:17

No I'm not sure where to obtain one. I understand I am a "newbie" to most people here, part of the reason I ask questions is to learn. There is no need for people to be rude, I take my interest in anything spiritual, occult related seriously, so that's why I bought spirit vessels to work with spirits, learn from them and hopefully find other like-minded people but they seem to be elitist as usual.

Don't see any type of introduction post that explain where to find particular information if you are new here.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.05.20 10:30

I think you can stay around if you're interested in learning, growth and to develop yourself. I see nothing wrong with it personally, even though I might sound harsh at occasion. But I shouldn't act as a locked gate to bar you from further progress. Feel free to stay around if you want to. But read older threads and try to look through some of them. Particularly threads written or commented upon by Victor I could see as very helpful but there are also others like Elendor and Maktub who serve as radiant examples. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 10:39

No one cares about your lack of occult experience. The forum is not about ego like that.
The problem is your crappy attitude, constant lack of ability to be challenged and rudeness toward any angle that challenges your preconceived notions about vampirism, the occult and spirituality.
Understand that this forum has seen so much bullshit over the years that some people are going to be naturally distrustful when new users start coming here with this nonsense about fake vampirism.
If you'd really like to learn you can start by actually doing real research and putting down the silly fake spells.
Or you could keep wasting time, money, and energy, further making yourself a deeper hole.
It's up to you.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 10:49

I am interested in learning, spiritual growth, that is why I am here as I have explained a few times so people understand.
I don't know where old, achieved threads or posts are listed on the forum which the reason I posted basic questions about vampirism/vampire culture, magic in general. I have tried to get help from various people to learn about witchcraft but they they get fed up with teaching me, due to me wanting to know about all forms of witchcraft/I want to know a lot of things and I have a lot of questions. The best way to learn is to ask questions. People are quick to judge me, to judge my interests or intentions/motivation related to the type of knowledge I want to have and they are dismissive on purpose. Sorry I get a bit tired of people's hostility towards me. I apologise for being rude.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 10:52

The Violet Throne which includes all the works of the author Luis Marques is available on Amazon. Individual books such as the Asetian Bible are also available at Amazon.

Soon a study of the Violet Throne will begin here and at some point will get into sections of the Asetian Bible.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 10:57

Still think people here should learn to treat other people with respect regardless of what knowledge/lack of knowledge or experience that they have.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.05.20 11:02

I can agree with that, to a moderate extent at the least. But keep in mind that many times people have not earned that respect and try to claim it for granted.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum