Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation

+2
Maxx
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 11:13

I understand that, I'm not here to be a troll or nuisance though. Everyone I have tried to help from to learn about witchcraft/spiritual practices, vampirism from various places online, has only been willing to help me because they want/expect something in return.
No one has been willing to just be genuinely helpful without judging me for whatever reason.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire/werewolf awakening/transformation

Post by Maxx 16.05.20 11:32

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 wrote:Still think people here should learn to treat other people with respect regardless of what knowledge/lack of knowledge or experience that they have.

Let me state this again as it seems it had no previous meaning for you.  You are not one to enter here and begin to tell others how you think you should be treated after appearing here and publicly showing all of us that you have no knowledge of what this site is all the while advocating fairy tales.  Demanding that we should become a part of your delusion is so far out of bounds in receiving an explanation it is unimaginable.  Do not push your luck.  It is now getting pretty damn thin.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 11:43

If you want respect you have to earn it. But concerning cordiality, which I assume you are after, that is much easier nurtured when not bringing forth silly stuff, expecting that to be accepted and becoming rude when it is not.
Anyway, my advice is to stop seeking all this knowledge from external sources. The occult world is full of traps and deceit, especially online.
Most people here seem willing to help as long as someone acts normal and shows basic common sense. This community can be quite honorable and caring when it comes to helping seekers find their way, but like I said it's hard to begin that when there's too much rampant silliness and no willingness to quiet down the fiction.
Part of the inner initiation as an occultist does involve having contact with dishonest people and fake organizations, but hell, at least over here people are more willing to be honest. Sometimes I think a lot of individuals who pass through here see that as something bad, even though it's much better than the alternative. Irritating honesty that conflicts with expectations or placating those same things? Turning off on the right fork in the road now or going down an empty path for years upon years only to realize precious time was wasted and life force squandered? We only get so much time in one incarnation.
If you keep searching for all these external sources with the demand in mind that they procure something shiny to suit your expectations you'll just run into charlatans who will harm you, or worse yet, an organization that has just enough grains of truth to hide the overwhelming smell of bullshit laying just underneath the surface of their so-called amazingly dark initiatory teachings.
So like I said, that choice is up to you, but if you're going to stay around maybe you should calm down a little bit and understand that you will not find agreement with your fantasy idea of vampirism.
And with this, I am really only trying to help.

I had this typed out before I saw Maxx's reply which I must say I agree with. Please stop demanding that everyone adhere to your ideas otherwise they're abusive, a bully or etc. After having experiences with these types of people I must say I'm not a fan of that brand of frustrated manipulation tactic. I am trying quite hard to give you a patient reply that presents some kind of value to seekers who may be lost and you are making that challenging.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 11:47

I should rephrase that bit about how over here people are more willing to be honest as it was worded rather badly. The meaning, of course, was that even though our initiation and experience involves having the ability to deal with dishonest people and fake stuff, the determination to commit to honesty and expose bullshit here has helped a lot of people even if it may at times be unpleasant for them. Just clarifying in case anyone gets a wrong meaning from my poor phrasing.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 12:16

If people are trying to be helpful then I appreciate that, so if people want to be helpful then be helpful.
I feel like separate people I have had a relationship with that involved the occult probably lied to me about certain things, people have always been abusive to me, so I'm used to it. it's frustrating trying to trust people that are suspicious of me and scrutinise everything I say and do. I have no issue with anyone, as long as they don't have a issue with me.

Still want to know what the signs, symptoms are of a vampire, werewolf transformation, awakening. t
What the difference is between a vampire that is "born" and becoming a vampire spiritually in the astral realm.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 12:27

You don't become a vampire, especially not in the astral realm and I'd go so far as to say vamprism is more of a secondary thing and less of a full identity of the soul. In fact, it's a very limited word that is only modern and barely explains anything that deep. Vamprism is actually quite arbitrary when examined in this way, the reason it occurs, manifests or is embraced is much more interesting and meaningful.
The advice is to spend less time on the silly and on searching for others to give validation or teachings. More on things that are less glamorous like meditation and learning basic practices such as grounding, centering and alignment.
I know it isn't as exciting as astral werewolf spells but it is surely healthier for your sanity.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 12:28

*apologies to all for repeated typos.
My phone caught a fake Vampirism spell and is acting oddly.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 12:42

Uh huh. I only ask a lot of questions online for now, due to not having much money to buy books about spiritual practices that I am interested in.
The spells I mentioned were done on my behalf by a coven of witches. I believe spiritual healing is helpful, felt better since I got spiritual help.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 12:52

If they gave you that garbage they probably are not real occultists or witches. I am inclined to call this trashcan magick.
Walking in a forest or communing with the energy of nature would be a lot more beneficial to your balance.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 16.05.20 12:56

Fair enough, believe what you want..

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.20 13:04

Yes, it is remaining apparent that you are much better suited elsewhere. The trashcan magick smells rather badly.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.05.20 15:13

You've wasted your money, hun... I'm really sad that such a thing wasn't obvious before hand.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2