+4
Jonathan
Troublemaker
Maxx
Etsetera
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Asetian Temple at Philae: One Wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Asetian Temple at Philae: One Wall

Post by Troublemaker 16.06.20 20:20

Yep. Definitely Heruset using yet another one of his accounts. Seems like he's still quite obsessed with this community.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Asetian Temple at Philae: One Wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Asetian Temple at Philae: One Wall

Post by Maxx 16.06.20 20:22

another mentally ill patient whom no one loves and it hurts him soooooo much. hahah
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.06.20 20:24

I politely request intervention from the admins.

We should not be required to deal with the mentally ill flooding the forum with multiple accounts..
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.06.20 20:26

Would be glad if they could stop.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.06.20 20:28

this little kid has nothing positive to accomplish in his life but be a mosquito here.  laughable.  he will always be four years old.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:30

I actually shared information.

Stop trying to block others from learning just because of your ego.

Those accounts have nothing to do with me and you’re delusional to think otherwise.

Childish is the horde that is Rhea Maxx Mystic and Naoom who think they are all-knowing when they seek the Aset Ka for ego and pleasure.

Blockstack.369.Blockstack
Banned

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2020-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:31

People will always do what they want.

You cannot control them.

They will share what they want.

You cannot stop them.

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.06.20 20:32

helios, astralvampire, brokeback369. all one and the same.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:33

Thanks for that extra proof of your delusion.

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.06.20 20:34

Oh my. Lol
It's weird how the Asetianist community continually sees these crazy people come up. There are always several people utterly losing their mind because of Asetianists and honest seekers. I am not sure what it is, but it sure is fascinating on a psychological level.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:35

Yes, Maxx and you have been popping up with nonsense

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.06.20 20:37

a mental four-year-old judging anything is marvelous. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:39

Breathe my friend

You don’t even know me
I could have been your mother in a past life raising you to be this nasty stagnant stinker

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.06.20 20:40

I am not sure why you lost your sanity over Naoom, but it's time to detach. At this point, you're worse than even some of the most mentally unstable cases. Maybe you should find help rather than obsessing over being seen as important by members of a forum.

Also for anyone reading, gotta point out that virtually anyone can book a trip to Egypt. Please remember that next time idiots try to pose as either wise or somehow having special importance. And there will be a next time, because unfortunately people are very dumb.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.06.20 20:42

Seems you aren't learning anything after all this time. Learn what? Learn some humility, self-understanding and common decency before you learn any knowledge and stop projecting all of your flaws, weaknesses and insecurities unto others. It's that simple. If you had something to share it would come out of an honest and not a dishonest interest, but here I'm just wasting away my words on someone who's firmly determined not to listen. We weren't really stacked against you here to begin with but now you stacked yourself against yourself and are only dealing with your own delusional ego projections, projected unto others, so it's not really our problem. I've actually been giving you a few words here and there that could be potentially helpful to you, if you could just put your own ego aside, but that seems to be too much of a huge and difficult task...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:44

I wasn’t posing as wise. I was sharing something I found interesting and valuable to the actual community (not the forum community— the Asetianist community including SOME members here)

I don’t care if anyone can go to Egypt. I care if they share value.

I’m not here for Naoom or you. Who cares about simple people unable to share any thought? I am here to share anything I find valuable and if others don’t find it valuable they can discard it.

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.06.20 20:46

I am convinced he thinks he is somehow winning a big battle of some kind by flooding the forum with a horde of fake accounts. Which really proves nothing at all, other than how mentally unwell he is. While it's nice of people to try to help him, it's also pretty funny in a way. I mean, Heruset was both rotten and also extremely obnoxious from the moment he set foot here. Thank the gods he finally exposed his mental disease like this. It was getting old trying to extend the benefit of the doubt.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:46

None of those fake accounts were mine. You’re delusional.

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:47

“Thank the gods” appropriating Monotheistic culture doesn’t make it polytheistic, immature girl

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:48

“Gods bless you”

“For Goddess sake”

“oh my goddess”

Lol, grow up, this isn’t Wicca

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.06.20 20:49

ha.  then how would you know they were fake?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:51

I don’t but you do.

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.06.20 20:51

Time and time again, certain people are showing deep inner incompleteness by desperately seeking attention. The fact that you seem to not be able to breathe shows that you have several serious problems to address before you can even think about approaching the occult. You're not even mentally well or present enough to come up with intelligent insults. Your hatred and fixation on the Asetianist community only highlights its power.
I am sure multiple people can thank you for showing the tribute.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:54

I am not obsessed with this community which is clearly not made up of true Asetianists but egos wishing they were part of the Aset Ka.

True strength is measured in the soul and yours is clearly weak the way you become obsessed with people.

I haven’t thought of you ever. I don’t know you.

All I know is you think of me.

You’re insane. I have no interest in this “vampirism” community. I have interest in sharing with other Asetianists.

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Blockstack.369.Blockstack 16.06.20 20:56

I don’t hate Asetianists and I wouldn’t call you one in this lifetime or a million.

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next