Werewolves / lycanthrope

+2
A.Nightside
annoymous_1
6 posters

Go down

Werewolves / lycanthrope  Empty Werewolves / lycanthrope

Post by annoymous_1 11.06.20 8:10

Where exactly in the world can you find one?, are there more in one area of the globe. How many lycanthrope are there estimated to be. I’m from the UK.

annoymous_1
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-06-08

Back to top Go down

Werewolves / lycanthrope  Empty Re: Werewolves / lycanthrope

Post by A.Nightside 11.06.20 19:13

Are you serious?
How do you define a Lycanthrope?

I have a hunch that what you're looking for can not be found / doesn't exist on physical planet Earth.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by _wvww_ 27.07.20 8:55

I’m from the uk as well , they probably are out there , I’ve seen some crazy stuff that werewolf’s actually sound normal to me now , You can probably find them somewhere , I know I want to find them , you just have to keep digging around eventually something will turn up . But remember nothing is ever as it seems and when you do find these werewolf’s , there not going to be like the ones in tvd or teen wolf , although you probably already know that .

_wvww_
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.07.20 10:06

_wvww_ wrote:I’m from the uk as well , they probably are out there , I’ve seen some crazy stuff that werewolf’s actually sound normal to me now , You can probably find them somewhere , I know I want to find them , you just have to keep digging around eventually something will turn up . But remember nothing is ever as it seems and when you do find these werewolf’s , there not going to be like the ones in tvd or teen wolf , although you probably already know that .

What is your conception of these beings?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherian 16.11.20 13:48

Find this guy.

Being completely, serious, I know of no spiritual tradition centering on lycanthropy outside of perhaps otherkin? Maybe get in touch with some people in those circles.
Aetherian
Aetherian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.11.20 15:51

Werewolves are as real as vampires, and in fact share many similarities, at least in the sense of predatory spirituality which is a common denominator although having different expressions, but being a different type of otherkin... a manifest condition of their spiritual nature. Not a spiritual tradition, necessarily, although possibilities abound and such can be brought into existence... but it's a more obscure and fringe kind of subject... There are some authors which go into it, however, or similar subjects... I believe Michael W. Ford has some works on lycanthropy, but I haven't gone into it enough yet... and I don't know entirely in what manner he treats it, as whether being a manifest condition of spiritual nature, a form of primal mysticism or just magical transformation in the astral owing to certain pacts...

I believe all these three are possibilities; (1) spiritual nature... (2) primal mysticism... and (3) magical workings with certain pacts... Maybe they're all three related, somehow? Although, you can mostly have one without the other two... strictly defined as: (1) spiritual nature - an otherkin type of being (but not in the sense that we see the superficial and vague otherkin communities for the most part); (2) primal mysticism - a form of shamanic working with the notion of atavistic resurgence taken to a spiritual dimension of both complex shadow work and depth psychology as well as potentially astral shape-shifting; (3) magical workings with certain pacts - already defined in and of itself, but, specifically, whether those are so-called black magical workings with infernal spirits or other types of spirit bonding with an Underworld relation but building presumably upon certain atavistic resurgence as well but which is unclear to me - or if not just entailing certain astral transformation, in theory... but those two, I've heard, are sometimes interrelated, to different extents...

I'm mostly unfamiliar with the third category, though, but I don't think it's unheard of... and I believe that's mostly what Michael W. Ford might be treating in certain of his works. I'm aware of some who claim to have certain experiences with that or similar kinds of things but whether that's true - or to what extent - is their subject of verification... But in my opinion that's very different from a manifest condition of spiritual nature. Primal mysticism, however - according to my definition in relation to lycanthropy - can benefit both, in my view, as it is the tapping into vast potentials within and bringing out the manifestation of that nature for both physical and metaphysical actions... As with all things, energy holds power, and if that energy is intensified and made denser... that holds potential... those who understand such mechanisms, intrinsically, will know what I make reference to here... in this context...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbath 17.11.20 12:28

Lycanthropes exist, but no sane being would ever seek them out, or even want to think about them. They are filthy, miserable wretches, undeserving of either pity or respect. They are worthless vermin.
Sabbath
Sabbath
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2020-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.11.20 13:01

Sounds like both a troll and a discordant role player by the sounds of it...

Go see your way out... thanks... much appreciated...

This forum has seen too much of this rude entrance by total idiots...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down