The cardboard pyramid and my Apple

2 posters

Go down

The cardboard pyramid and my Apple Empty The cardboard pyramid and my Apple

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 16:22

I constructed a cardboard pyramid and put my green apple inside it.
After few days the apple had not rotten but only dehydrated.

Would the shape of a pyramid interfere in a natural process of decay?
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

The cardboard pyramid and my Apple Empty Re: The cardboard pyramid and my Apple

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 16:39

a few days means nothing with the apple. Wait 6 months. Also, a cardboard cutout is not the correct material.

Where did your parents send you to school? Solomons fifth grade?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 17:24

Maxx wrote:a few days means nothing with the apple.  Wait 6 months.   Also, a cardboard cutout is not the correct material.

Where did your parents send you to school?  Solomons fifth grade?

Came on. You told me in the beginning that there is no right or wrong, that each one has its own truth.
Man what material is the right for you?.

I would guess rocks made of stones because that is the material the Pharaohs constructed theirs.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:28

not correct. the truth you are creating will not give you any resulting benefit. Is that the kind of Truth you are looking for? Your truth will destroy you if you begin to align with it. But as you say, truth is truth for you... it all depends on how you want it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:40

build a home like this to work in as your lab.

https://www.cincinnati.com/picture-gallery/life/home-garden/featured%20homes/2014/02/27/cool-homes-the-pyramid-house/5862199/

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 18:11

Maxx wrote:build a home like this to work in as your lab.  

https://www.cincinnati.com/picture-gallery/life/home-garden/featured%20homes/2014/02/27/cool-homes-the-pyramid-house/5862199/  

Very nice homes, isn't it?
Well It has been so many years ago I played with those things. But I remember that the main column in the center of the pyramid could be a problem if not dealt with. I think it is green energy and the place of the King chambers has other type of energy as the place for the Queen chamber. I research a little about how the Egyptians could created "thought forms", it was in a book of Francois Dupuis 17th century, it is rare, I found it in the library of rare books, it was in French. Then I used few practices from "Gareth Knight" till I really could understand with a thought form is and how to create it. It is similar to the idea of Golem not the one in the "Lord Of Rings"because that was a Gollum.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 18:40

some advice...which means nothing.

I find you are way too impressionable with what others are writing and expressing.   That is fine in a preliminary fashion, but put yourself in the place of a student in one of the Egyptian Temples.  They would study (you could say a few would read) but they would listen to classes and then they would have to experience what they had been taught first hand.  You need to go within and find what is the transference of this concept you have been given an interest in.  You will have to find a Being in a higher dimension that has agreed to teach you and test you and show you how best to accomplish instilling the lesson within you.  To be perfectly frank... No one will ever learn any spiritual lesson from a book or reading.  It has to be taught from the higher realm.

Myself, I was a servant in the house of one of the Pharaohs.  I was granted favor and was allowed to listen as classes were taught on various subjects.  I was only allowed to assimilate by listening.   I was not allowed to speak unless addressed directly.  This is why, I believe, that I have a particular interest in the 3rd epoch as R. S. speaks of in that video.  We are now in the 5th epoch.  And my interest was in that same dynasty as I had found my recall showing various details.  

But I feel you need to do much more work within those books, books, books.  Books are only worth the effort to show you which way your interest is leading you and your intuition speaks to you in that small voice.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 18:47

Maxx wrote:not correct.  the truth you are creating will not give you any resulting benefit.  Is that the kind of Truth you are looking for?  Your truth will destroy you if you begin to align with it.  But as you say, truth is truth for you... it all depends on how you want it.

And the right material is ...?
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 19:15

Maxx wrote:some advice...which means nothing.

I find you are way too impressionable with what others are writing and expressing.   That is fine in a preliminary fashion, but put yourself in the place of a student in one of the Egyptian Temples.  They would study (you could say a few would read) but they would listen to classes and then they would have to experience what they had been taught first hand.  You need to go within and find what is the transference of this concept you have been given an interest in.  You will have to find a Being in a higher dimension that has agreed to teach you and test you and show you how best to accomplish instilling the lesson within you.  To be perfectly frank... No one will ever learn any spiritual lesson from a book or reading.  It has to be taught from the higher realm.

Myself, I was a servant in the house of one of the Pharaohs.  I was granted favor and was allowed to listen as classes were taught on various subjects.  I was only allowed to assimilate by listening.   I was not allowed to speak unless addressed directly.  This is why, I believe, that I have a particular interest in the 3rd epoch as R. S. speaks of in that video.  We are now in the 5th epoch.  And my interest was in that same dynasty as I had found my recall showing various details.  

But I feel you need to do much more work within those books, books, books.  Books are only worth the effort to show you which way your interest is leading you and your intuition speaks to you in that small voice.

OK, now I consider what you wrote above worth of a response.

You wrote: put yourself in the place of a student in one of the Egyptian Temples.
My answer: I consider valid to move within view points, to put myself in the place of someone else means to look and interpret the environment from the other point of view

You wrote: You will have to find a Being in a higher dimension that has agreed to teach you
My answer: It has been a while since I used the work have (need to), I prefer to think I don't have

You wrote: No one will ever learn any spiritual lesson from a book or reading.
My answer: I prefer do not use generalizations, but I understand what you are trying to convey here. There are hypnotic books that can teach in a higher level, there are kabbalah books that use archetypes, even "Jonathan Living Seagull by Richard Bach will teach a spiritual lesson. Certainly a lesson taught during a dream is quite impressive.

I will not comment on your personal experience because the experience is yours and I respect that.
On the books, books and more books.... it maybe not the end but certainly it is one of the first doors of the castle give access to the atrium and move someone forward in the direction to the inner chambers. Have information, learn some history and practices it is all good. But it is not the end I agree.

You have a good weekend.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 19:27

My weekend will not be affected one way or another by your wishes. That is hilarious. I control my weekend and I direct it the way I desire. I wish you well with your King Solomon truth. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 21:00

Maxx wrote:My weekend will not be affected one way or another by your wishes.  That is hilarious.  I control my weekend and I direct it the way I desire. I wish you well with your King Solomon truth.  lol

Irrelevant, your wish will not make me well or otherwise. For similar reasons as yours, but different, because I do not desire, I will it. Desire is for the weak, Will is for the strong.

Should you read "The Book Of The Law" by Aleister Crowley you will learn that.
Should you study William Walker Atkinson you would know that.

"... and then the bird walked willingness into the mouth of the snake..."
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.20 7:06

I have yet to see any items in the endless book list you throw up that is not common to anyone as far as availability world over.  If this is your effort to present yourself as educated, you have failed miserably.  

You also show no evidence of retaining any of the material you imply you are familiar with from the reading material.  Anyone can put up endless lists but that only indicates you are trying to oversell your obvious lack of ability or credibility.  You might actually try reading and studying some meditation material to discover how you might make contact with higher intelligence because you certainly leave much to be desired in that arena. And keep up that excellent research approach you claimed you came here for.

I suppose you may be spending too much of your time watching all those movies and dreaming of being a blade of fiction on the screen and becoming a superhero.  That is the stuff of a 5th-grade student from the non-existent Solomon school. lol.  

Oh, btw.  I hope I have been able to offer some help to anyone that is looking for help and be able to take your place in offering more trash here than is commonly offered by the trolls appearing.  Actually, you are common to the troll education department called TED.  You have a long way to travel before you find any grad material.  You are certainly not there yet.  So keep up your display.  You furnish us with much material within the ignorance degree you seek.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down