MysticLightShinethForth
8lou1
Maxx
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 2 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Maxx 06.08.20 10:46

You bring up a questioning thought with those statements.  How all this tech will play out on newborns trying to come into this dimension is a big problem?  Either there will be an upswing in adaptability by humankind on a natural selection basis or it will be the death of humankind as we know it.

One introduction to consider is the considerable upswing in problems reflected from the childhood vaccination process and I think this was purposely introduced by a plan designed to eliminate many.  Re: B. Gates and M. Sanger
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 7:37

You bring up good points.  How I know that is that I was taken out of body again last night and taken to Thailand and the Philippines  There I was shown some examples and I was not dictated to regarding humankind's development.   Other things were shown to me and it was reflecting we are at a point when humankind is set to be upgraded.  The place where humans have worshiped Gods going from animal beings and then like what one sees in the Catholic Church is set to be revealed as outdated.  Mankind is being groomed to a higher development where what is coming will be in a more higher and actual connection with what mankind is really created to join.  Those that are refusing development will stay in the old structure and will actually be found lacking and even be viewed in the same way that humankind is viewed from the past as being of an animalistic nature, which means being indifferent to all except for the physical appetites.  This is not happening overnight so rest assured all can be wake up tomorrow and be in your same skin.  But it is not going to last as we know it much longer.

You must think in terms of other aspects as well.  What we call magical development is also on the same structure as this animalistic nature.  Examples of Koetting seeking God like nature and even another which has been spoken of here lately, is connected to the past, and then into the dark creating recesses of the mind is the high goal of this kind of magic.  It is to be a thing of the past as humankind is bumped upward.  This is not to be automatic.  It will be on a developmental level.  Those that choose to structure up will be upgraded while those that are more comfortable with how they are living their existence will remain in it.  I can tell you that we are not going to stay in the same stagnant place and we are not going back to the past.  It will be constantly changing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 9:29

BTW. Magic is nothing other than the consummation of a persons mental make up.  Think about that.  Consciousness and thought is a creating block.  Thoughts construct.  You know that.

So if you have someone with mental flaws you will have deep and dark mental insight creating the magical result.  The human mind has much more potential than we have been conditioned to believe.  This is why when one magician creates and contacts and works with a grimoire calling a Being, one sees it differently than another.  Of course the description to begin with has influenced the expectation considerably.  That Being gives the caller what they are expecting.  This is why mass consciousness is so much stronger in creating. Unified thoughts create strong situations.

But I believe things will be tweaked soon and changes are-a-comin'. Anyway, I believe the offer is being put out there for us to be given a choice to step up or continue to stagnate. (meaning to have no current)
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.20 9:44

Maxx wrote:Examples of Koetting seeking God like nature and even another which has been spoken of here lately

Those seeking magick to become Gods are more lost and misguided than others taking their first baby steps into the occult and will be easily crushed by a mediocre practitioner. Koetting is a good example of that, as is VK Jehannum, Father Sebastiaan or Michelle Belanger. All contemporary examples of those deprived of magickal power.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 10:28

It appears we agree with that, then!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.20 10:58

I think we might agree on more than you give us credit for.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 12:38

lol. So do I need to open your door and pull you out here in the hallway to talk to your admirers....???? Maybe we can get you to open up that violet throne book discussion? Now you are talking!!!! AND Maybe you can get young Mr Victor out of the water long enough to join in on the group and put some ideas into the machinery?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.20 12:49

Maxx wrote:Rhea, I recall you saying you are involved in martial arts.

If you would be interested in connecting with a magical group that teaches actual magic training on a one to one basis, I think you would find this beneficial.  They do more than chat and talk about how powerful they are.  This will give you hands-on experience rather than just reading books.   If interested PM me and I will connect you.  There is one opening and they do not charge. lol.

This that you're recommending Rhea, is it something you have practiced yourself?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 12:51

yes
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.08.20 12:52

Maxx wrote:lol.  So do I need to open your door and pull you out here in the hallway to talk to your admirers....????  Maybe we can get you to open up that violet throne book discussion?  Now you are talking!!!!  AND Maybe you can get young Mr Victor out of the water long enough to join in on the group and put some ideas into the machinery?

I was thinking yesterday about maybe creating a new one of those threads. Would anyone else like to open it up, though, just asking out of courtesy?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 12:54

are you going to come out in the hall and play???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.20 12:57

I like it here in the hall. Easier to see what's going on inside the chamber.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 13:22

good. now we can keep you out here in the light maybe you will spend more time here with us than back there studying in that room. good deal.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.08.20 4:44

Maxx wrote:BTW. Magic is nothing other than the consummation of a persons mental make up.  Think about that.  Consciousness and thought is a creating block.  Thoughts construct.  You know that.

I like this description. To me it's a constant work of chiseling out the rough edges of Self and constructing the Temple. I think it highly corresponds to the sacred pillars Ka and Khepri, with the domain of magick and transformation, but also potentially all of the others as well, I believe, depending upon what type of magick it is. As for instance the Dark Kiss of Khenmet is said to be a fusion of Ankh (Immortality), Tiet (Blood of Aset) and Khepri (Transformation), however even if that is presumably one of the deepest initiations and works of transformative magick there is - the birth of an Asetian. But that's one illustrative example I have from the works of Luis Marques as pertaining to the different nature of sacred pillars interrelating in the work of magick even if this mentioned example is not a very usual occurence at all from what I understand. But I believe it is also clear to show, then, that all of the sacred pillars naturally contain magick or different elements of magick for different kinds of workings, ranging from all kinds of operations. A worthwhile thing to ponder I think, but that I also believe is the natural process with exploring the Asetian Bible and even Book of Orion within the Violet Path as the author of the public works even discusses himself that you will return to it again and again if the studies are serious and committed, if I remember right.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.08.20 13:12

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:

I was thinking yesterday about maybe creating a new one of those threads. Would anyone else like to open it up, though, just asking out of courtesy?

That sounds like a plan in action......all for it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.08.20 13:12

meaning.... all yours
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.08.20 17:09

any idea when you may begin it again?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.08.20 18:16

I might see eventually, maybe not too long I hope. I got the idea in my head for inspiration to do it now so maybe it's an opportune time.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.08.20 19:00

Yeth, it isth. said Daffy Duck
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 11:06

So when is this follow-up to the Violet Throne study gonna be online?

It's been a long while since the first one, which was presented as only a disclaimer and introduction. With that pace you're not gonna retain your loyal readership Mystic. Devil
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.20 11:59

Not to rush.... I do not think he works well under pressure... so no pressure...no pressure...no pressure.

lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 12:06

lol!

You're right, my bad.

Please read my former post very slowly and carefully Mystic. But more importantly... just breathe... slowly...

No pressure!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 10.08.20 12:20

You evil jesters. You’re gonna make the kid restless and depressed just by thinking on how will he find the time for a Violet Throne study between the 7007 daily meditations and 3003 philosophical operations.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 12:29

You guys are right, lol.

lol!

I don't work well under pressure at all. Well, seriously, though - and that's true, however - I've had a lot of internal struggles going on inside. That has prevented me from actively seeking out the advanced energies contained inside of the Violet Throne, objectively, just to be on the safe side of purifying myself beforehand. I've had serious issues inside that have been brewing from unhealthy ways of life and very bad addictions so I apologize for this time of delay as otherwise I would have finished probably three to four of those threads by now, haha. Razz I've finally begun to recover from a very bad internal condition that has been highly perplexing and hard to trace but yet knowledge of its causes were there but it's hard to accurately describe how it went, lol... But I've found ways to treat it though by different means of other kinds of specific meditations and kinds of ritualizations of my life in order to promote necessary resolution to my inner issues so it's becoming greatly better now, thankfully. Smile

I appreciate your good humor, though, lol. Thank you for the laughs, Maxx, Jonathan and Victor, haha. Razz I didn't know you were so inclined to joke in such manners, haha. Razz

Just being honest with you. Haha. Razz

lol!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.08.20 12:33

I am looking forward to seeing more VT threads. Especially on certain topics!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next