MysticLightShinethForth
8lou1
Maxx
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 3 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 12:38

Maybe if I see even more participation this time. Reverend Victor has got to join in as well or else it's no fun. Razz Where's the party without the guy in the pool filled with naked horny vampire girls? Razz

lol!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 12:46

Victor wrote:You evil jesters. You’re gonna make the kid restless and depressed just by thinking on how will he find the time for a Violet Throne study between the 7007 daily meditations and 3003 philosophical operations.

Yes because you're such an angel yourself. Twisted Evil

If we don't push him to develop skills and learn how to work under pressure how shall he one day dream of conquering the monsters at the gateways between worlds? He's more likely to sing them a lullaby.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 12:54

What do you guys have up your sleeves? Be straightforward with me. We can take this to PMs.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 13:09

Don't worry we're not about to throw you defenseless towards the unforgiving daemons of the underworld.

You're safe. For now. Devil
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 13:20

Right, Jonathan. And this is a demonstration of being honorable? We can take the rest in PMs, if you may. I wouldn't hold anything against you neither do I but let's talk as adults here... please. I know what you are out after and we can discuss it in private. I'm open to hear your point of view but please also then take my own into consideration and we can further come to mutual understandings, I hope. I hope you take no issue with me but now I'm being upfront, nothing disrespectful intended however; I'm just trying to be honest, honorable and just over this whole situation. We can discuss whatever you want but let's take it privately. Thank you.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 13:28

My friend, Jonathan, I sent you a PM...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 13:28

lol!

No reason to be all scared I was only joking with you and I imagine others were doing the same. Why would I have any issues with you? What are you even talking about? lol

I was just throwing some motivation for your Violet Throne posts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.20 15:35

who cares about that... I am just waiting for Victor's hot twin sister, Vicki, to join the forum. I know she was thinking about it. If you guys just tone it down, maybe she will surface.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 15:58

So Mystic is suggesting in private that I’m lying or oblivious, because in his mind, his personal life and romantic relationships should be common knowledge to everyone. Let me give some contextualization please.

This story goes back to some time ago when he spoke with me about Rhea Kaye allegedly being psychotic, paranoid and going through entity attachments and mental breakdowns, which I tried to counsel to the best of my knowledge but did not want to get involved. In fact Rhea herself talked with me back then and I also told her that I did not want to be involved in this situation, which she can confirm. I have also spoken privately with Maxx to whom I also stated that when Rhea was talking with me in private, she didn’t seem psychotic or unstable as Mystic was reporting, just some imbalanced energies which I also confirmed to her. So the issues were from another place as detailed by Mystic and have nothing to do with here, this forum, or the rest of the users.

Now Mystic turns paranoid accusing me of lying with the comments that I just made earlier today in this thread as simple jokes, while in fact I intended for them to be an incentive, which in his mind were veiled attacks because of his romance with Rhea. Let me make this very clear. I don’t know about the personal life of ANYONE in here and I don’t care to.

Why would I make jokes with him about the VT project because he got himself involved with Rhea? That makes absolutely no sense at all and it’s coming off as really paranoid at this point.

In fact what I don’t get is why Rhea’s boyfriends have this obsession with me, since this is her third boyfriend to approach me privately with nonsense along the years. One of them even wanted to share private photos of her, which is incredibly dishonorable and I obviously rejected and promptly warned Rhea about.

Bottomline is I will not tolerate having people in here suggesting that I’m lying for something as pathetic and irrelevant as this. I don’t want to be dragged into this drama or whatever is going on between you guys and those from the other server. Don’t drag me into it. Don’t mix me in whatever scheming you’re planning. I thought I made that very clear before but if not, here it is.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 16:15

Ok, Jonathan, before even reading this post I sent you an apology letter. I was just expecting or suspecting bad things but they were totally inaccurate with me. I sent you a very long apology letter before I even read your post here. Can you read that and see if you may forgive me? I will ask if you do that Sybil can also remove this post becasue I don't want it to become public in this way and that's not what I meant either, I didn't mean or imply any paranoia in what I wrote to you in private but I explained it all to you in the last PM I sent. I'm really sorry, Jonathan, and I didn't mean it to go this far at all. I had hoped my last PM reply came through before you made this post here but we can solve it through other means. Will you agree to me and maybe we can ask Sybil to clear both of our last messages as this should remain private and I didn't at all mean to take it this far? I really apologize, Jonathan, I didn't mean this at all, so I'm heartfully sorry as I explained to you in the PM as well, I was just very crude in my own mind and energies which might happen at occasion but it wasn't meant personally. I'm sorry. Sad
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 16:25

I'm sorry but that is the definition of paranoia. Picking up on random jokes about a VT project and assuming those are somehow related with your girlfriend in a twisted way, who I didn't even know was your girlfriend to begin with, that is a whole new level of crazy. It also surprisingly seems to be very much related with the problem you guys created in the other community. A reedition of sorts. Don't bring that drama here.

If you want to know how to sense things and energies, or read people's intent, learn how to do it first. This is kindergarten nonsense. What you're doing is just paranoia and trusting the insecurities of your ego. There was absolutely no ill intent in my jokes to you, and you even seemed to be aligning on the fun until the sudden change.

Also, I have nothing to hide and the post should stay here for awareness. Otherwise I find your sudden change of heart suspicious and sounding like damage control.

I said I didn't want to get involved and I don't, but if any of you crosses certain lines I will. I don't think you guys would be pleased with that.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 16:37

I would like to issue an even more elaborate apology to you, Jonathan, but I'm a bit nervous and shaken by this now, this isn't at all what I had in mind. And I see. I will also accept this and let the message stand as it is. I do apologize to you, Jonathan, as this is not what I meant at all, I was just under influences of crude energies in my mind and I am indeed by far not an excellent occultist but might often miss sensing things, so I am indeed, by your standards, at a rather kindergarten level and I have no problem with being honest about myself in self-scrutiny, so I'm not meaning to appear paranoid or imbalanced and I do sincerely admit that but I know should I have sensed better, indeed, and I stand corrected. But this was something else, if you may I can try to explain to you why I thought that way but in private messages. I just want it to stay private. I don't wish to pester this forum with this anymore but I'll let these replies stand just for honesty's sake even if reflects poorly upon me, and so I apologize yet again, Jonathan. I really respect you and your stance of wishing to stay outside of this. I'm ashamed of how I've acted here, mistakenly treated you for which I should know better naturally and am sorry for it as you always know me as a much less so called "paranoid" person who always usually tries to contribute to good discussions here but I will let this stand and be a grave lesson for me as I apologize and mean no harm at all so I'm very sorry, Jonathan. I never meant any dishonor with any of this so I shall let it stand even if it becomes a mark of dishonor upon me. My heartfelt apologies to you and the whole community for this issue, Jonathan. I'm very sorry and I will try my best to make up for this mistake as best as I can now. Will you please forgive me, Jonathan? I shall also keep you out of this if you want then.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 16:52

There is no need for more elaborate apologies or further apologies at all. I do accept your apology, even though I'm disappointed, but I'm open to overlook the incident and look forward to better contributions in the future.

This shouldn't be a mark of dishonor on you or any such thing, people make mistakes, but let it be a warning against that type of assumption tainted by paranoia. It's an easy way to fall. We can all talk and get along but if one starts to see everything as deceptive that's a poison. I can tell that you're not in a good state of mind and I would recommend you to speak with a few friends and open your mind, because you're not well and I know that you're better than this.

No hard feelings.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.20 16:53

Hell, this is all nuts. None of you should have posted anything like this. How crude this place has become. No wonder there is no current alive here at all. This is nothing but an extension of the VCN. All of you are crazy.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 16:54

Maxx please don't add more to the craziness. It's already bad enough as it is. Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.20 16:54

None of you are well..... well.....nuts. that is what all of you are.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 16:55

Jonathan, I had this written before you wrote your last reply here along with Maxx:

"I will also apologize to the Asetians and the Aset Ka for this insolence of mine towards a respectful and honorable Asetianist. I don't feel this is right. I've done wrong and I know it.

If you want me to I can go away from this community for a little while and think things over, reflecting over my own mistakes. I am really sorry to you, Jonathan, as well as to the whole community, this is definitely not what I had in mind or had intended *at all*."
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 16:58

Mystic there's no need to go that far, as I said above lets let bygones be bygones. Really, it's ok. Just promise me that you'll reach out and look for some help.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 16:58

Maxx wrote:None of you are well.....   well.....nuts.  that is what all of you are.

Have you ever considered that might be the reason why you like this place so much? Twisted Evil
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 10.08.20 17:03

I can't leave you kids alone for a minute that you have to go around breaking everything tightly packed on the lower drawers.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.20 17:07

exactly. that is what I told Victor today when we agreed this place is an insane asylum. I said this was the only place that I interact with the crazies as I need to finish my doctorate and turn in my summary and he said he won't come out in the hallway at all now as he does not want any of the asylum virus of VF to jump off on him.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.20 17:07

when is Vicki joining?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.20 17:21

Thank you Victor for your cheering up it all, I'm sorry about what happened here. I hope this settles down and stays calm furthermore, which it should. I don't know what to say all now because I'm not in a very good state of my mind. I will try to talk with someone as Jonathan said, too.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.20 17:26

That's a good call. I'm sure you have good friends that care for you and who are willing to listen and to help.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 10.08.20 17:36

Maxx wrote:when is Vicki joining?

Vicki is asleep.
Victor