How Is your Health? The Fourfold Ritual of Figuring Yourself Out.

Go down

How Is your Health? The Fourfold Ritual of Figuring Yourself Out. Empty How Is your Health? The Fourfold Ritual of Figuring Yourself Out.

Post by Tehom 10.08.20 22:50

Spiritual.

Mental.

Emotional.

Physical.

And how has it been relative to the magnitude of your experiences in Asetianism so far?

A Way of determining this that I've devised is to ask the two questions from the perspectives listed.

The Rule is simple: it must be solely from that perspective, and you cannot criticise the same aspect from two different perspectives in one session. Each perspective has its say on another, so each does its task. You are voicing your individual concerns and frustrations to all "Conscious" (Knowingly Experiencing) aspects of Your Self, in a Balanced way. Anything left unsaid by one to another can be said in the next session if it still a relevant issue by the time you have addressed all individual concerns of your Self. All aspects will be addressed by order of relevance to You at that time until each have had their time from top to bottom in dualistic sense-- so, Physical has been the High Dominant (Capstone, highest, closest to Divine) and Spiritual has been Low (bottom, foundational, closest to Ground), and switched, and the same with Emotional to Mental, over the course of your time with this exercise. I take the position that leaving all up to the Mind is illogical and unfair to true Greater progression, and that is the basis for my exercise here presented.

The second question is asked again to all aspects in reverse order, so now all Aspects have gotten comfortable and are Heard, and then the session is completed with meditating on all that has been said in Peace.

It would Ideally be conducted by the Practitioner in the mode of ritual; in this case the spiritual significance of routine and return to centre (as we are), so regular meditative practice beforehand and making use of a specific environment.

Hopefully this leads to an unadulterated, equal Self-assessment and view of one's own actions from the perspective of The Magician, and to the ideal circumstances of one's own Health.

Ex.

Spiritual Say:

Mental Say :

Emotional Say:
I am mostly content and glad of my Physical state, Emotionally ... and so on.

Any thoughts, contributions, refinements, challenges to this proposition I will try to see to below. I have my limitations as a practitioner and welcome greater expertise where verifiably available.

I'd also invite other Students to answer the question of the title in what Way they deem fit so as to progress this post beyond its given purpose regardless.

This experiment is intended to be Constructive and Beneficial.

Em Hotep.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

How Is your Health? The Fourfold Ritual of Figuring Yourself Out. Empty Re: How Is your Health? The Fourfold Ritual of Figuring Yourself Out.

Post by Tehom 11.08.20 1:31

In addition ...

Following the meditation, the Practitioner is now made Aware of Which of these four states is their current Ruling Aspect, in unison with How that affects them. Much more importantly, they now (in theory) carry with them an intrinsic and profound comprehension of Why. In this way they are made honest to themselves in regards to how they view not only the intangible construct of their inner reality, but Asetianism as they present themselves to that Path, abiding the philosophy (at least in archetype) found in one rule of law Luis Marques Motioned to us:

Nov 22, 2014
Learn my path to decode my words, not my words to decode my path. ☥

I consider what follows as Loose Thought; it does not offer up equal opportunity to the original post or even this addition, but rather a perusing of ideas that are made complimentary to this layout. There is no hard evidence for the context found herein beyond what Asetianism presents to us. It is also not necessary to the rest of this post.
An addendum: The Pyramid as a Symbol of the Self and Non-traditional hierarchy, with leaps and bounds in logic, postulating etc.

Spoiler:
" alt="" />

Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down