Blessings from Renenutet

3 posters

Go down

Blessings from Renenutet Empty Blessings from Renenutet

Post by Void 31.08.20 15:37

I was searching deep and wide throughout the forum, but I failed to find a single mention of Ernutet. And that was deeply disappointing, so to correct such injustice, I had no choice but to mention Her my self.
Praise be Goddess of harvest and kindness Very Happy
Blessings from Renenutet 0508973a346be7cca5a8fc76f312683d
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Blessings from Renenutet Empty Re: Blessings from Renenutet

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.08.20 16:04

Interesting. Said to be the wife of Sobek.

Here's what Victor said about Sobek sometime ago when it was mentioned and drawn to discussion://www.vampirismforum.com/t2021-do-the-sethians-have-an-equivalent-to-the-violet-flame#25079
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 31.08.20 16:31

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Interesting. Said to be the wife of Sobek.

Here's what Victor said about Sobek sometime ago when it was mentioned and drawn to discussion://www.vampirismforum.com/t2021-do-the-sethians-have-an-equivalent-to-the-violet-flame#25079
Thanks for digging that out, it's very interesting ideas. Curious of the sources and origins and reasons.
But my entirely personal UPG does not share those same believes and ideas.
And when comes to Ernutet, I feel fairly close to Aset, Heru, and been so for years, but Ernutet is the closest still. While I've never made any kind of contact with Sobek, I've never seen, felt or experienced any division between those that I came in contact, they always felt like they all are part of same family, just some a little closer to me personally than others.
I haven't really grasped that idea of division, that seem exist in Asetian gnosis, at least every now and then I keep coming across it, I'm still doing my research Very Happy but it's interesting subject, one of the most interesting ones within asetian believes for me, at this moment. My research and investigation continues Very Happy
Thanks again
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 31.08.20 16:46

Interesting subject. Seems like this forum is catching up again.

Void, that division that you speak of likely concerns the legendary and mythological confrontations between the two divine families of Asetians and Sethians, which culminated in the Epic Wars during the Sep Tepy period. You might enjoy researching into the Book of Nun for a better grasp on that cosmogony which will clear up a lot of those ideas. It's an important element of Asetian history and it sheds light on many obscure aspects of the Kemetic pantheon.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 31.08.20 16:52

Nightshade wrote:Interesting subject. Seems like this forum is catching up again.

Void, that division that you speak of likely concerns the legendary and mythological confrontations between the two divine families of Asetians and Sethians, which culminated in the Epic Wars during the Sep Tepy period. You might enjoy researching into the Book of Nun for a better grasp on that cosmogony which will clear up a lot of those ideas. It's an important element of Asetian history and it sheds light on many obscure aspects of the Kemetic pantheon.
I'll look in to that, thanks a lot Smile
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down