the difference between real and fake in relegion

3 posters

Go down

the difference between real and fake in relegion Empty the difference between real and fake in relegion

Post by 8lou1 28.11.20 10:49

not sure why im posting this. it must be my fear rising, due to the acknowledgement of my place in the universe whereby the death rises amongst my kin.

i fear for that The all consuming power that lifts us up and makes us see. i know the rage of allahs wrath, ive seen the fires of true dispear, ive felt the pains of fear.

due to one acceptance of my faith ive become more then i still understand.

may allah have MERCY upon us all!!!
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

the difference between real and fake in relegion Empty Re: the difference between real and fake in relegion

Post by 8lou1 06.03.21 5:43

In my walkings tru the trilogy, i've learned a lot about insecurities, self development and shielding. But what i learned most from was waging heads against so called 'islamic' sorcerers.

To keep it SIMPLE, as im still not back to my own level of 'speech', i'm putting this up so others might understand what i mean.

Here we go:
Islam is said to mean surrender. I believe acceptance is a better translation of the word. It has less negative connotations and has healing properties.

It is said within the trilogy that humanity is created to glorify the One. So its not a separate act, but its who we, in our bodily functions, are.

Since i can be very susceptive to sound and i have a family member who loves to tell stories of old (in the area of folklore) i also make it a point to summarize the trilogy into this little tricklet:
The jews put up a great big pile of rules, then jesus came and said fuck that shit. Listen to your inner being and be, i'll carry sin. This went viral and then mohammed came and said all fun and well, but there are SOME rules.

Why am i writing this? Well, this storyteller told me an old morroccan tale, which you guys probably know as the story of the killing of osiris. It made me laugh as it's riddled with fear and racism and because of how the story of osiris has survived within their spectrum.

Here is the story:
A long time ago, in a time people hardly remember, the jews were growing extinct. This was a big problem and noone knew what to do. Except for one jewesh lady. She had an idea and decided to follow tru. In the secrecy of night she went to a jewish graveyard and dug up a male jew. Had sex with the death corpse and got preignant. This is were all the jews in this day originate from.

Btw, the family member who told me this story, was just as surprised to hear the egyptian version, as i was to hear theirs.

Enjoy.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

the difference between real and fake in relegion Empty Re: the difference between real and fake in relegion

Post by VedantaBlack 06.03.21 13:18

Jesus and Mohammed are understood to be archetypes and not bearers of the Divine spark in humanity; they never existed in the timeline of the world.

Jesus himself was not the first mythological character to “comport the sins of humanity” or be “sacrificed to carry their sins into death with his soul.” Long ago, humanity began to “sacrifice their Solar Deities to carry the sins of their people” and this idea evolved into sacrificing Holy humans, then animals (Bull of Egypt, Ram, Lamb, Goat or other traditions) and today, people still make offerings (of whatever they feel) to the Gods.

Originally, it was Ka offered, not Life turned to Death but Life through Death.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 06.03.21 13:21

Osiris was also not resurrected for sexual reproduction as some mythological tales state. That folklore may be based on the myth, but it would be erroneous to believe in a connected to Jews descending from Osiris. This is in part because not all Jewish people are related by blood today, and in part by the fact that there is no physical bloodline of the Gods in existence.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 07.03.21 4:41

Thank you for your neutral reply. When i notice more i'll let it know.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.03.21 6:43

A little sidenote about how the 'feminine' got kicked out of europe and why i still 'war'.

Back in the days when islam was in its hight, spain was one of it's centers. Islam was also spreading south of the saharah and these converts saw especially spain as the Sodom and Gomorrah of it's days. they got so aggrivated with spains escapades that they decided to go to rome and invite the pope to go to war with them.

After the roman church took over spain, it wanted more and started a war against all spiritual people in europe: the inquisition. Most people know this war only from the killing of witches etc. But it was way more and a history of people including medicine, culture and roots got erased from history and the minds of people. The nexions that survived including their offspring to come were put into spiritual slavery and got severly abused, raped and tortured. Not just tru out life, but also in death and in other realms and demensions.

This is also what is happening right now with the aboriginals in Australia and the native Americans in usa. South america has a similar history.

So while i dont mind discussing spirituality and it's diverse forms, please do note that i'm one of these offspring standing tall as nexion, because history is repeating itself as we speek. and even though i get severely abused for typing this, i WILL always stand tall for what i believe in.

Now for the fucking spyop in my eye: go tell THAT to your supervisor and piss off.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.06.21 7:06

thank you for this new morning, thank you for this new day, by a surinam singer in dutch and sranang:

toady someone made me realise that love for god shoudnt be a scarry thing and has the right to be shown even in the strangest ways and places where i find myself in. it is for the first time in my life i can really accept everything i am and as i write this with tears in my eyes i wish for this person to be the same and find herself to be a real child of god in her own eyes.

in islam jesus is a graetly revered prophet and his followers are greated with love and care, as family in a greater whole.

jesus whether seen as archetype or as real being was sent to earth as a healer of oppression and as an eyeopener to greater Love. much of what sufism teaches has to do with helping and protecting women who dare to become themselves. the prophet mohammed was a warrior who fought and fights for the right to be free. when these two forces work together the road to babylon and safety can be found.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 15.06.21 13:17

Ah yes,

The Sun & the Lun Rolling Eyes

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.06.21 8:29

silly enough i had a dream years and years ago were i had to leave my husband while we were in our lionform to put the moon in its place. years ive been searching for a moon to fit, never found one so i put the moon outside Wink

silly me...

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.06.21 9:43

I just want to add something to the Yezidi topic we were talking about on the other thread (where it didn't belong): You can't really compare the Yezidi with the Sufis or other Islamic mystics. Basically, in their worship of the Melek Taus, they are Gnostic Luciferians. They are considered heretics by every mainstream Islamic school I am aware of. Even in a more or less secular country such as Turkey, their existence is merely tolerated, but not considered as compatible with the Islam.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 16.06.21 12:04

Modern Islamic schools also seized control over the old beliefs in the Goddess and defaced them once the Quran was rewritten from older texts. Her symbol is still seen on every Islamic flag— the moon— Selene, or whatever you want to call it and the stars— the body of Nut.

Look further and deeper and you will find all of the monotheistic religions took from older gnostic religions. They evolved over time into what they are today and it took millennia of defacement and eradication of polytheistic beliefs and believers.

It took forcing, pain and torture—It took rewriting, burning and hiding of books—
to come to what monotheism has become today.

Islam in the mainstream was never Islam in its original form, nor is any denomination of Christianity for the early Christian Gnostics worshipped Sophia and the Queen of Heaven Mary/Mara/Mery-ra, and the same goes for Judaism which is the most obvious still holding remains of their deepest polytheistic roots in Egypt.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.06.21 3:32

Lightseeker wrote:I just want to add something to the Yezidi topic we were talking about on the other thread (where it didn't belong): You can't really compare the Yezidi with the Sufis or other Islamic mystics. Basically, in their worship of the Melek Taus, they are Gnostic Luciferians. They are considered heretics by every mainstream Islamic school I am aware of. Even in a more or less secular country such as Turkey, their existence is merely tolerated, but not considered as compatible with the Islam.

lightseeker i am a sufi and i have worked with melek taus. it does not make me a gnostic luciferian. nor does it make me a heretic. you have to understand that mystics and sufis, but prob all hidden groups, share with the outside world ONLY what they want to come out.

also in Islam in general, homelife is a private thing and due to that even ye avarage family has their own traditions and spiritual ways.

the things you speak about are in the illusionary world and create a labyrinth to the feminine centre.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.06.21 3:38

VedantaBlack wrote:Modern Islamic schools also seized control over the old beliefs in the Goddess and defaced them once the Quran was rewritten from older texts. Her symbol is still seen on every Islamic flag— the moon— Selene, or whatever you want to call it and the stars— the body of Nut.

Look further and deeper and you will find all of the monotheistic religions took from older gnostic religions. They evolved over time into what they are today and it took millennia of defacement and eradication of polytheistic beliefs and believers.

It took forcing, pain and torture—It took rewriting, burning and hiding of books—
to come to what monotheism has become today.

Islam in the mainstream was never Islam in its original form, nor is any denomination of Christianity for the early Christian Gnostics worshipped Sophia and the Queen of Heaven Mary/Mara/Mery-ra, and the same goes for Judaism which is the most obvious still holding remains of their deepest polytheistic roots in Egypt.

vedantablack, somehow when i read your post i agree, but at the same time it smells like shit. so in order to properly reply i am going to meditate on it in the hopes to give you a proper answer. it might have to do with the smell of orientalism in your writing, or it has to do with me realigning. either way, i'll get back to you.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 28.06.21 3:19

the difference between real and fake in relegion 260px-Diamond_Ring_during_Total_Solar_Eclipse_8-21-17_in_Oregon_1

one can say the moon and the star, but look at the picture above and understand there are more options then the believe in the moon and star as flagpole for islam. the picture is the diamond ring during a total solar ecplipse. which actually happened during the times of jesus' crusifixion and the birth of mohammad.

as i said above, islam promotes privacy. so if one is not part of islam it is kinda hard to find the real deal. as is also know in occult circles, since a whole bunch of western occult texts are translations from arabic.

just like with every truth, real islam is covered in labyrinths and lies. an outsider sees for example repression of women, i found freedom and support of the feminine. these things are still alive and kicking.

yes of course there is a derailment, but there is also an inner beauty. that isnt found in books even if the truth was written in them. inner jihaad has a purpose and brings about more and more of the self from places were books cant reach.

i dont think the outward religions took from the gnostics, id rather say they are a shield to the gnostics.
i am not going into what jesus or mohammad followed, because simply we dont know. when i ask my ancesters from those times, they all say we adhere to the One as nature intended us to be...

your point about judaism and egypt is actually nonsense to me. the group of people that was led into egypt by their oligarchs, were kicked out of mesopetamia for several reasons and before that they had a similar loop elsewhere. also in christianity and islam are still very deeply rooted systems honoring nature. that the west hardly knows about them doesnt mean they dont exist. my deeply deeply devoted christian grandmother still honered the days of harvest and the days of seeding for example. and i found the same to be true in islam. not just the sufic parts, but also in saudi arabia where salafism and wahabism took control.

what you are talking about vedanta is still politics and has nothing to do with spirit or the nature of our being. which in essence religion is about.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 28.06.21 13:25

You can make false claims about Islam all day and night, yet your words that try to brighten its image only darkens its face. It is very clear from your posts that Islam controls you in the same way it has control over the rest of its followers. Your blindness to its origins reflects lack of scholarly study, and history has shown the truth over and over again if you just were to learn.

One main problem with your theory about the eclipse is that the moon is in crescent form while the star is five-pointed. Secondly, Jesus and Mohammed are both archetypes which never held the Divine spark and never incarnated, hence there could never be a total eclipse of the Sun at the times of their “Death” and “Birth”. The symbol you’re talking about comes from the “Dark Sun” that is Horus, and the sphere of Solar energy, Tiphareth. This may be interpreted in mystic spheres of Islam as the case that you state but it should also be noted as symbolic and archetypal rather than a tip-of-the-hat to Divine icons. Mohammed’s daughter is also known by modern historians to be fictional and based on the Queen of Heaven, the Goddess.

Islam promotes privacy to a certain extent, and not true privacy. You are not the only one fluent in Arabic and Western books are not all that are studied in the world. Islam is well known to the public and its teachings both mystical and exoteric are taught to a wide range of students. It was covered in labyrinths and lies from the beginning, the biggest being One God and the second Mohammed’s existence. The feminine aspect of Islam has nothing to do with the physical repression of women and if you’ve ever been to Saudi Arabia you’d change your mind. In one Islamic country I’ve been to, a man slapped a woman across the face in public and no one said anything. Don’t try to justify the actions of the group when the individual is the only one thinking that way.

There are parts of spirituality in every religion. Yet they are incomplete and lack the tools to teach inner enlightenment. If you’ve found them, it wasn’t in Islam, but what you brought to Islam that allowed you to see the keys hidden there. Monotheists and their religions blatantly disregard the truth and deface knowledge so I wouldn’t call monotheistic religions shields of gnosis or the Gnostics.

Asetianists believe that biology plays little role in who you are, and that your ancestors are not related to your own personal beliefs. To contact them and ask if they were monotheistic in order to understand what you should be is… nonsense. You are likely not even in communion with them, as they reincarnated probably long ago.

While your ignorance may seem charming when looking in the mirror, it’s actually quite annoying to correct you all of the time. The point about Judaism and Egypt stands. All monotheistic religions have their roots in Akhenatenism. Humanity even bases their sleep schedule and routines on the teachings of Akhenaten— such as that the Night time is evil and should be feared. The Jewish people were not kicked out of Babylon until after Egypt… You need to put things in chronological order.

No one is denying that Islam and Christianity took concepts from previous traditions and made them their own, hence why some of their aspects revere nature, however even looking at their own texts you can find traces of polytheism, because they were literally One generation removed from Polytheistic beliefs. Personal values and religions are not the same. You can be a Christian Witch in this day and age, but that isn’t true to what either Christianity or Witchcraft ARE at their core.

Such a mundane example as gardening and harvesting especially in countries that relied on the moon for agricultural reasons, it only makes sense that your grandmother and others would rely on specific days for those things.

If you think it’s politics separating Aset from Set, you’re mistaken. Religion has nothing to do with spirit or nature of being but control and force.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 29.06.21 1:30

It seems we can agree on only one thing: we shouldn't be helping each other out.
I wish i was good at debating, but i am not. I respect your views and ways though.
I finally found a friend who is willing to help me with egyptian symbolism, who knows what my point of view will be after studying with him.
Thank you for your patience with me.
Lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 10.07.21 16:29

8lou1 wrote:It seems we can agree on only one thing: we shouldn't be helping each other out.
I wish i was good at debating, but i am not. I respect your views and ways though.
I finally found a friend who is willing to help me with egyptian symbolism, who knows what my point of view will be after studying with him.
Thank you for your patience with me.
Lou

Luis Marques in Violet Throne wrote: “The historical link that ties modern monotheistic religions to their ancient roots in polytheistic Egypt is one that raises controversy, insecurity and frustration among those embracing such religions out of blind faith or willingness to partake in the perpetuation of ignorance. The old Gods were openly celebrated for aeons during the golden age of the Egyptian empire, an era when spirituality was an ally of wisdom and the universe a mystery to be understood without the cunning influences of politics and commerce. The eighteenth dynasty of Ancient Egypt, during a period historians describe as the new kingdom, saw the rise of a pharoah named Amenhotep IV, better known by the name he adopted once he reached the throne: Akhenaten. This reformist pharoah took the world by storm and initiated the steps that would define the fate of modern religions and the future of monotheism. He abolished old paradigms and prohibited knowledge of the ancients, destroying old temples and prosecuting the celebration of the old Gods, attempting to destroy Asetian power and tradition while founding a new religion— his religion— one based on the fearful worship of one single all-powerful God. With such a strategy Akhenaten suppressed millenia of spiritual wisdom and evolution, abolishing a genuine understanding on the nature of divinity and effectively inventing monotheism. Celebrated in silence and initiated in darkness the Asetians perpetuated the old wisdom and taught magick, plotting their strategy through unsuspecting moves.”  

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 31.07.21 13:51

thank you. for whole of my life i have had an disgust for egypt or rather for the way things are interpreted and used these days. i actually still don't really like it, but this time for different reasons (which are resolving btw). it has mostly to do with the knowledge that around 1500 morrocco entered an age of fakenews and their only way to still be able to grow spiritually and find new truth was by way of egypt.

my combination of life, research and spirituality made it so that fairoun became my worst enemy, lover and partner in crime.

sometimes it is better to be silent, but not always...

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 17.08.21 8:56

my first encounter with islam was actually a woman who told me how she found peace with her love for simpleness and housewifery in it. i got interested since i wasnt allowed to become a housewife (my secret wish at the time)and started to study it, wrote some papers about it and decided to become one.

for whole my life i have had portals opening in front of me, this time help came out (instead of me stepping in) and guided me to my inlaws. later on in life i got initiated in the occult side of their tariqa and learned even more.

30 years of witchraft attacks later, i am now their leader in the netherlands and will be until my death.

it is strange having to write this, but i know some of the lurking eyes need it for their side. so there you have it, the Truth.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down