Vampire Gods And Goddesses

4 posters

Go down

Vampire Gods And Goddesses  Empty Vampire Gods And Goddesses

Post by 3A3loz3 14.06.21 6:22

I'm new to this whole thing "Vampirism" but I wanted to know if there was any vampiric deities that I could 100% rely on. The only one that I'm sure is a vampire goddess is Selene. According to a source she's the mother of vampires. I would do a evocation of Selene but there's no sigils of her and there only way to connect to her is probably a invocation. Some people claim that Lilith is a vampiress as well but I believe that's misinformation.

I partly want to know who is considered a vampire God or Goddess because I planned on buying a pendant that has a vampire spirit bound to it. (I'm not sure if the community here would strongly disagree with that, regardless I already made plans to set her free) unless there is a way to evoke a vampire spirit and learn what I needed from that spirit.

To narrow it down, I would like to know if there's a sigil that I could use to evoke a vampire spirit and learn the ways of the vamp and vampires Gods and Goddesses.

My apologies if the title is wrongly spelled.

3A3loz3
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-06-14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Gods And Goddesses  Empty Re: Vampire Gods And Goddesses

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.06.21 7:17

To me personally the idea of a "Vampire God/Goddess" isn't necessarily accurate, but I might just be lacking experience or seeing it from a different perspective. It has always struck my intuition as being a flawed notion in the direct sense however. I believe the condition of vampirism is different than tied to deities for the most part, being a rare condition of the soul in an incarnated being that requires life force due to their heightened energy frequency and therefore subtle demand. However, I might be completely wrong on that point in particular and someone might reprove me in further comments. Perhaps there are certain entities or even deities that employ vampiric methods in their interactions with people but I just don't know much about it although I believe it's not unheard of. Keep in mind I'm not the most experienced though.

However, as for the "mother of vampires" that's not actually correct for most of these deities that you list, at least not necessarily. In the Asetian tradition, for instance, the Goddess Aset is considered mother of the Asetians, who are indeed primordial vampires in the sense that humanity has coined the term to describe their elusive nature of signature darkness, predatory spirituality and metaphysical subtlety.

Also keep in mind, perhaps, that many of these vampire pendants to supposedly hold some metaphysical quality are often proven to be merely commercial, no? But maybe you're aware and find something that's legitimate in value... however I'd consider that a rare find, if I'm not mistaken... but maybe you can find something good, I won't hinder you...
Or are those things even purchasable? scratch Wouldn't that be an offense towards the spirit itself? But what do I know... Maybe you'll have to make one yourself. hehe
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 3A3loz3 14.06.21 9:15

Very interesting read. Smile

Someone told me that they purchased a spirit from the same shop. Apparently it played with them in a cunning, deceitful way. If they won't telling the truth I'd say they made a convincing story, I guess I would be basically gambling with money and my mortal soul. Ha!

But its a good point and I'd be better off calling to the type of spirit in question - one that would be willing to work with me than one that was forced to do my biding. That could possibly stab me in the back later down the line. Whether they are or not selling real spirits, I'm uncertain.

I agree with you, I think it would be a rare find. Really its a desperation to improving a situation that I am in. Spiritual matters, etc.

I guess I would have to try and find something that's more legitimate.

Thank you for your reply.

3A3loz3
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.06.21 11:19

hi there,
might i suggest something that might befit your place of living better?
europe has great stories about vampiric ancestors and also folktales about vampiric enetities. so why not ask maman brigitte? she is a european purple one, which is a pro when learning and as a person inclined towards the spiritual she can be found without initiation, but by intending a conversation with her. i for myself am very strict in my offerings, but she appriciates the attention.
do some research about her and see what happens..

although i still believe runework is similar to wicca, in the sense that it proclaims to be old while its not, i do believe that tru meditating on each rune one can access paths and ways of great spiritual beauty and inner knowledge about the self.

ow and an advise: dont go buying spirits without their consent, ever. it's bad juju.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 14.06.21 13:18

Most times, popular occultists share methods of communication with or invocation/evocation of divine beings when in reality they are only projecting their inner world or in rarer instances communicating with lower-than-divine beings pretending to be the deity that the naive practitioner wished to contact. Invoking a deity is not as easy as one is popularly lead to believe.

This can be seen through different lenses or gnostic explanations but using Egyptian terminology, Humans are meant to raise our vibrations to lift the veil that separates us from the Darkness of Heaven. If we live spirit-less lives (so-to-speak), at the point where our Ba meets Ammit, our soul réabsorbes into the consciousness that is Amun.

Selene is just a word that means “Moon” and comes from the Ancient Greek σελήνη (/se.lɛ̌ː.nɛː/). The relationship of the Moon to the Goddess, feminine cycles and water are just a few associations that linked the words Selene and Goddess— but the archetype is not a Goddess. A similar occurrence is where the Lili of the Babylonian/Sumerians became the Lilith of today, an archetype of a Demon Vampire evolved over time, defaced like most myths and archetypes.

Liloth in Aramaic would be rendered as “The Lili” or “the (Many) Lili” (plural Lili) rather than a Woman, Demon or Goddess. An archetype, like Selene or Lilith, is empowered by the thoughts and emotions of humanity over centuries and sometimes millennia. When people begin to change their thoughts, archetypes also change with them— for example, how the scary “blood sucking” vampire became a creature of “mystery, sexuality and allure” based on human interpretations of vampiric practices and their own desires, fears and constructs surrounding them. Maman Brigget is just another archetype, becoming the St. Bridget of Christianity.

Binding a spirit to a talisman is a serious endeavor that should NOT be taken lightly— in any case, the spirit will be set free at some point— be it in your death or destruction of the talisman by magickal means, and when a being is released from enslavement it will seek revenge. If it is bound by consent as in the case of a Servitor crafted by your own energy that is a different case.

Your goal to learn is achievable without a “Vampire spirit.” There are such things called “Servitors” in the occult community that are crafted from your core essence and bound talisman for reasons as you asked— to teach, guide or other reasons that you haven’t mentioned, some that you and I can’t even imagine.

Divine beings CANNOT and WILL NEVER be bound to talisman, nor can archetypes, as they lack the divine spark of Life and exist solely in the form of dissipating energy. There do exist Vampiric Deities, however the concept is different than the popularized one. The Ancient Egyptian pantheon is home to two vampiric deities known to the public— those are Aset and Set. They are not able to be used, contacted etc. in the way that you mentioned, but if you’re serious about vampirism, the two types known to the world are Asetians and Setians.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down