+3
MysticLightShinethForth
MR.D3F417
Naoki the Amber One
7 posters

Go down

My Introduction to this Forum Empty My Introduction to this Forum

Post by Naoki the Amber One 29.01.22 18:55

Greetings, everyone! I'm Naoki. I have studied in this occult stuff for some months (with help from a clairaudience medium friend who can communicate with ghosts), so I'm still quite new to this ordeal.

Now, why am I on a forum that is dedicated to the studies of vampirism (in a serious manner) and the occult? It's mainly because I've read the posts of some people who I know are trustworthy and professional in what they do and talk about (especially the revered Victor and the intelligent Jonathan). Though if you want to know my motives, it is actually simple -- to learn more about the reality that is the occult. As I have said before, I am new to this, only having some months' worth of knowledge. In return, I can try to share some of my knowledge and/or experiences I've been through.

Now on to the "million-dollar" question: Am I a vampire?

I'm going to be honest with you all, I really don't care what I am. It doesn't matter if I'm a vampire, a human, an otherkin . . . Heck, it doesn't even matter if I'm Freddy Fazebear or Santa Claus. All that matters to me is that I am "me." "Me" myself is unique -- I am different than everyone else . . . no matter how small, no matter how large. No identity is needed for me, as being me is enough.

Why do I call myself "the Amber One?" Well, it's not really an identity but a nod towards a part of me -- the "Amber" part being that the color of my aura is an amber color (as said by one of my friend's ghosts, who can see auras and apparently symbols and attachments on the aura/subtle body). I also do have symbols and other stuff attached to my subtle body and orbiting around my aura, but I don't want to ramble on about them, so I'll save these topics for a later date.

And . . . yeah. That's basically it. Anyways, feel free to ask me any questions about myself! I'll be happy to answer as soon as I can.

Sincerely,

Naoki
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2022-01-26

Back to top Go down

My Introduction to this Forum Empty Re: My Introduction to this Forum

Post by MR.D3F417 30.01.22 0:06

Naoki the Amber One wrote:     Greetings, everyone! I'm Naoki. I have studied in this occult stuff for some months (with help from a clairaudience medium friend who can communicate with ghosts), so I'm still quite new to this ordeal.

Now, why am I on a forum that is dedicated to the studies of vampirism (in a serious manner) and the occult? It's mainly because I've read the posts of some people who I know are trustworthy and professional in what they do and talk about (especially the revered Victor and the intelligent Jonathan). Though if you want to know my motives, it is actually simple -- to learn more about the reality that is the occult. As I have said before, I am new to this, only having some months' worth of knowledge. In return, I can try to share some of my knowledge and/or experiences I've been through.

Now on to the "million-dollar" question: Am I a vampire?

I'm going to be honest with you all, I really don't care what I am. It doesn't matter if I'm a vampire, a human, an otherkin . . . Heck, it doesn't even matter if I'm Freddy Fazebear or Santa Claus. All that matters to me is that I am "me." "Me" myself is unique -- I am different than everyone else . . .  no matter how small, no matter how large. No identity is needed for me, as being me is enough.

Why do I call myself "the Amber One?" Well, it's not really an identity but a nod towards a part of me -- the "Amber" part being that the color of my aura is an amber color (as said by one of my friend's ghosts, who can see auras and apparently symbols and attachments on the aura/subtle body). I also do have symbols and other stuff attached to my subtle body and orbiting around my aura, but I don't want to ramble on about them, so I'll save these topics for a later date.

And . . . yeah. That's basically it. Anyways, feel free to ask me any questions about myself! I'll be happy to answer as soon as I can.

Sincerely,

Naoki

Welcome, I hope you can achieve what you want in this forum. The forum is valid and all the information in it is correct.
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.01.22 6:17

Welcome, Naoki. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 30.01.22 7:06

You are very welcome to join!

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 31.01.22 4:37

Welcome to the forum!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 31.01.22 6:59

Welcome to the forum

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.01.22 8:10

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the community.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3029
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki the Amber One 01.02.22 13:46

Thank you all! It's so great see all of the greetings I'm receiving. 🙂
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2022-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 11.02.22 18:50

“The aura is formed by a layered structure, exhibiting an increase in energetic density towards the direction of the subtle body. The outer layers are scarce and thin, in a constant state of dissipation associated with the natural process of cycling and renewal, formed by energy that is less charged and coherent than what is found at the inner layers, commonly lacking a well established fingerprint. The subtle body continuously absorbs raw energy from universal sources and variable impure energies from the environment, working like the filling of a vessel with fluid: as new essence is poured into the receptacle it will mingle with its contents and if the process is continuous some will overflow. This slow bleeding of energy is essential to a balanced system and the maintenance of pure and clean essence within the subtle body, being what generates the field of the aura.”
—Luis Marques, page 345 of Violet Throne

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down