New to the forum. Introduction : Eden.

+2
Jonathan
Hound.
6 posters

Go down

New to the forum. Introduction :   Eden. Empty New to the forum. Introduction : Eden.

Post by Hound. 09.03.23 6:19

Hi there!

The username is not entirely 'right' to me, but I cannot change to name so I will hang with it anyways.

Hello hello, and how are you doing!
Call Me Eden for now, and I'm happy to be here.   I've been observing the community lightly for a while, and decided to finally speak up and post a bit as a hello!

I have been looking around the area where I live, and I tell you what, the FL scene is *quiet*! But, Unsurprising, so I patiently wait and softly and silently observe. Some areas are pretty ""loud"" with their involvements, but down here it seems to be a bit more... Guarded by the gate kinda vibes.

I have a deep interest in metaphysics, the occult, energetic '''things''', and more, but that can be hard to squish onto a paper and just be as that. I enjoy being around presence and interactions with other individuals and otherwise beings alike.

I admittedly do not know a whole lot about this community, or the likes associated, but I wanted to reach out and at least say hello and introduce myself!
I love to make friends, so please don't be shy in reaching out or giving me a poke here and there!

And with that, I say many happy yawns, and a stretch. So, hello! Thank you for having me, and have a beautiful and sunshine -y day!
Hound.
Hound.
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2022-01-21

Back to top Go down

New to the forum. Introduction :   Eden. Empty Re: New to the forum. Introduction : Eden.

Post by Jonathan 09.03.23 9:29

Welcome to the community. If you are not pleased with your chosen nickname I believe you can request a change by contacting the administrators here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

New to the forum. Introduction :   Eden. Empty Re: New to the forum. Introduction : Eden.

Post by Hound. 09.03.23 11:20

Oh, beautiful! I'll be sure to do that when I get off of work and can give my full attention to what I would be choosing. ^^

Appreciate the welcome!
Hound.
Hound.
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.03.23 11:35

Welcome here. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound. 09.03.23 12:45

Thank you for having me!
Hound.
Hound.
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 09.03.23 14:43

Welcome.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound. 09.03.23 15:10

Thanks!~
Hound.
Hound.
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 13.03.23 9:14

Congrats on revealing yourself. Hope your stay is long and enjoyable.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound. 13.03.23 12:36

Thank you, and deeply appreciated!
Hound.
Hound.
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMatt1000 18.03.23 20:53

Welcome to the forum!
JediMatt1000
JediMatt1000
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-10-31

https://www.ssj.news/authors/matt-pepple.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound. 18.03.23 21:01

Thank you!
Hound.
Hound.
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down