Beyond Duality

2 posters

Go down

Beyond Duality Empty Beyond Duality

Post by ecstaticbeauty 16.05.22 14:16

The more I accept and explore my vampiric nature and darker passions, the more I access greater levels of interconnection (with individuals, nature, aspects of the Divine) and become a catalyst for healing myself and others.

Earlier in my awakening I felt some degree of shame about my nature and desires but I realize now that was mostly societal conditioning and ancestral trauma. I was afraid I would hurt people by taking their energy and didn't want to be predatory by nature, but when I actually embody that nature I see that I had many misconceptions, some cast by the enemies of Asetianism, others propagated through mere ignorance. It can be difficult not to internalize any of the propaganda, even if you're capable of introspection and critical thought, as it seeps into many layers of Self.

Nietzsche, one of the most famous advocates for transcending duality, may well have been an Asetianist, as he fiercely stood for self-knowledge, freedom, the value of beauty, and upholding certain values and principles. Here are a few quotes of his that resonate with the Asetianist spirit:

"In the end it must be as it is and always has been: great things remain for the great, abysses for the profound, nuances and shudders for the refined, and, in brief, all that is rare for the rare."

"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly."

"You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame; how could you rise anew if you have not first become ashes?"

"There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe."

Back to the topic at hand, among his most famous words are "that which is done out of love is always beyond good and evil."

It is easy sometimes to forget the relevance of love when energetically depleted and in a survival mindset, but when you've managed to sustain and balance yourself it is easier to see that this path is not just about need but about deep love and transcendence. Love for Self, for Aset, for one's spiritual kin, for the greater Divine both immanifest and embodied in this world.

If you love yourself, you will embrace the shadowy aspects of your nature enough to let them lead you to inner illumination.

The enemies of Truth like it when we fixate on the supposed war between darkness and light or good and evil and when we strive to be one or the other but I believe our nature is realized in the dance between the two. Aset after all is a reflection of All that Is, which resides in the union of opposing polarities.
ecstaticbeauty
ecstaticbeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-09-02

Back to top Go down

Beyond Duality Empty Re: Beyond Duality

Post by Tehom 17.05.22 13:17

ecstaticbeauty wrote:If you love yourself, you will embrace the shadowy aspects of your nature enough to let them lead you to inner illumination. It is easy sometimes to forget the relevance of love when energetically depleted and in a survival mindset, but when you've managed to sustain and balance yourself it is easier to see that this path is not just about need but about deep love and transcendence.

Like these Words ... and their meaning. Thank you for sharing these sentiments.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 30.09.23 8:38

Ecstatic Beauty wrote:Nietzsche, one of the most famous advocates for transcending duality,

Fascinating I felt guided here at this time. Thank you, more reason for me to finally read him. Or just observe deeply for a while.

Nietzsche wrote:"There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe."

Yes! precisely that. That there.

Nietzsche wrote:"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.

This is difficult to accept as truth when you are built to improve perspective. I can only imagine how it was for him.

Ecstatic Beauty wrote:The enemies of Truth like it when we fixate on the supposed war between darkness and light or good and evil and when we strive to be one or the other but I believe our nature is realized in the dance between the two.

I find myself unable to just surrender to that; I don't see "lowly" anything on this path but more a profound, inexplicable frustration with those who just cannot seem to understand. Or I guess if we're honest, on much of the occasion, are just sadly deluded with a superiority complex. I know and we're always reminded it's them and not us, but that isn't particularly the point to me, personally. It's a consequence. And I take it as a challenge to improve upon wherever possible.

Remarkably though it's actually in the gentle wisdom of souls who actually function on a similar-enough wavelength to you, even the mostly mundane, that you find the most natural understanding. They know how to communicate in energy, first. That in itself is just miraculous to me in the most golden way ... it overcomes *years* of problems you've had with others in an instant. There's so much value in those people. True friendship is simply beautiful. In fact I think I'll go spend my energies on that right now. Thanks for this.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down