+3
Troublemaker
Jonathan
Nightshade
7 posters

Go down

The Duality of Asetianism Teachings Empty The Duality of Asetianism Teachings

Post by Nightshade 12.11.23 6:47

To those observing the natural developments of magical currents along the decades there is a striking duality about magical education in Asetianism, which leads to two very divergent groups of people or outcomes of those lessons. On one hand we have those who became higher instruments of the current bringing out good to the world and in particular to their fellow seekers and other initiates who are genuine about learning, causing change and distinctive ripple effects that are tangible across the globe. In this group we can also count with those who have taken their lessons honestly and seriously, improving their lives tenfold thanks to the magic and teachings of Asetianism, having found renewed flame and empowerment that would not have been possible in any other way. But then on the opposite side of the spectrum we have another group of people, those who have crashed and burned, the failure types, people we look at and that after many years are less wise than when they started, more broken and ignorant than before, in a paradoxical twist of fate that is extremely disheartening and saddening to observe unfold, even if providing very strong indicators on the true power behind these traditions.

So my message today is this, use these great lessons and occult gems bestowed upon us to empower yourself and others, to raise your fellow allies on the unbreakable Violet Path. Don’t stagnate in the impotency of others and don’t allow their ignorance to become anything more than empowering noise to your own growth. The power of these lessons is undeniable and is mirrored in the lives of countless souls around the globe that have lived Asetianism and continue to live it in a way that made their lives Full and Complete. The rest is just petty expressions of noise, frustration and jealousy.

So I utter the legendary words of our Master and say, always proud and without fear: Em Hotep!
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

The Duality of Asetianism Teachings Empty Re: The Duality of Asetianism Teachings

Post by Jonathan 12.11.23 6:57

This was truly beautiful to read! Couldn't agree more.
What a striking and positive message. Thank you so much.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Duality of Asetianism Teachings Empty Re: The Duality of Asetianism Teachings

Post by Troublemaker 12.11.23 7:49

That was beautifully said, Nightshade. I enjoyed reading this.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 12.11.23 10:46

Beautiful message.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 12.11.23 11:47

Thank you Nightshade. Beautiful, empowering and very true.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.11.23 3:10

Em Hotep, Nightshade.

Very good post.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 13.11.23 3:41

I'm thinking, that your post comes to the law of sewing and reaping, Nightshade.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.11.23 14:59

Two things from my meditations:

1. Asetians and Asetianists excellently and masterly rise to teach through their expression of wisdom whether via silence or the art of words. I'm not saying this is an easily mastered higher avenue of spiritual discipline but a fruitful pursuit of wisdom. I'm applauding older members of this forum for such skill as evidenced in many occasions and even various confrontations on this forum throughout the decade and a half of its existence.

2. The Path of Aset, or the legacy of Asetianism, and the very much alive magickal current we find there shields and protects those with pure intentions, as we know, who approach it in a humble mindset and honest heart.

Both of these relate to the original post. Excellent work, Nightshade, yet again.

A reminder to all to never succumb to the vainglorious paths of quick, easy and hungry power and dishonest schemes or agendas as such is the downfall of fools that disrespect the Fire and get burned in return. Follow the wisdom of the inner star as the compass of soul. By rising, like a hawk of conscious awareness in purity of intent, may we seize the prey of wisdom and conquer all powers, but only once we do not at all seek it (only wisdom).
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 13.11.23 15:18

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Two things from my meditations:

1. Asetians and Asetianists excellently and masterly rise to teach through their expression of wisdom whether via silence or the art of words. I'm not saying this is an easily mastered higher avenue of spiritual discipline but a fruitful pursuit of wisdom. I'm applauding older members of this forum for such skill as evidenced in many occasions and even various confrontations on this forum throughout the decade and a half of its existence.

2. The Path of Aset, or the legacy of Asetianism, and the very much alive magickal current we find there shields and protects those with pure intentions, as we know, who approach it in a humble mindset and honest heart.

Both of these relate to the original post. Excellent work, Nightshade, yet again.

A reminder to all to never succumb to the vainglorious paths of quick, easy and hungry power and dishonest schemes or agendas as such is the downfall of fools that disrespect the Fire and get burned in return. Follow the wisdom of the inner star as the compass of soul. By rising, like a hawk of conscious awareness in purity of intent, may we seize the prey of wisdom and conquer all powers, but only once we do not at all seek it (only wisdom).

Good points as well. This community is surrounded by a long history with countless cases of people that were burned by the Current and its magic in most severe forms. It is one of those things where reality truly speaks for itself in a very daunting way. The ego and dishonesty can never survive the Primordial Fires of this Tradition, cleansing all initiates to raw primal purity.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 14.11.23 3:43

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:The Path of Aset, or the legacy of Asetianism, and the very much alive magickal current we find there shields and protects those with pure intentions, as we know, who approach it in a humble mindset and honest heart.

This is undeniably true in ways so much more profound than they ever first appear. Honesty is honoured as it's simply one's soul being spoken to and through at that point, the destination all should strive for. Love is the power of miracles.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 22.11.23 8:57

Beautiful read.
The duality of the teachings has always been present, and as I was reading your text I was feeling something interesting, that the energy, the flame, has no "sides" of being either good or evil. It is what it is, like, in my opinion, energy itself of the "Universe" , dual, but also, unique. The way it is interpreted and felt would depend on the individual. So that is maybe the reason that when Asetianism touches people, has so many different developments.

I can speak from my own experiences that I went through different phases since I got in touch with this beaufitul and sacred energy.

I can say that for me it is something I love, cherish, defend, protect and above everything I respect.

I am thankful for being able to one day follow the beacon and be here.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down