Violet Throne as a Tool of Witchcraft

4 posters

Go down

Violet Throne as a Tool of Witchcraft Empty Violet Throne as a Tool of Witchcraft

Post by Selene Skotia 05.08.22 17:53

As many of you know my foundational background is with Traditional European Witchcraft, not Vampirism or raw Kemetic magic. What are everyone’s thoughts on using a sorcerous grimoire such as the Violet Throne alongside other practices that are not directly Asetian in nature, like for example Norse Sorcery such as the Thursian currents from our good friends at ToTBL or even the vast umbrella of Traditional Witchcraft? Although this one is intimately tied to Asetianism as the original catalyst of Witchcraft in Europe.
My thought with this question, that has been discussed in others places but I have not seen it yet in this forum, which I admit I am not a regular member, is that many initiates understand the Violet Throne as more than just a grimoire but literally a tool of the art, other than just an ordinary occult tome. I have considered this before, while doing  esoteric work with AD Chumbley's UK group, but I was rather green and inexperienced with Asetian magic back then. So I have been exploring in my personal praxis to make use of it precisely as such, a devotional tool of sorcery, which can be empowered under various currents if the gateways are open by the divine will of Aset.

Thoughts?
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Violet Throne as a Tool of Witchcraft Empty Re: Violet Throne as a Tool of Witchcraft

Post by TrillaCruile 05.08.22 19:07

From Violet Throne~Asetian Bible
Luis Marques:

“While some rely on a purist approach to the Asetian tradition and its Ancient Egyptian roots, embracing the older practices and culture almost exclusively, in tune with the life and rituals from the temples of that time, others embrace a broader experience of spirituality and magick by adopting modern paradigms and different cultural backgrounds as long as they are compatible with the core teachings and an advanced understanding of Asetian philosophy. Such resonance and experience is personal and individual to each practitioner of Asetianism and even though passion for the Egyptian mysteries and hidden truth is a common element of all, each explores it differently according to inner growth, spiritual evolution and past experiences. No matter how contrasting the Asetian roads taken in this path may appear they all share the same passion for Aset, an equal commitment to growth, wisdom and truth, and the respect alongside an undefinable sense of loyalty towards the Asetians the eternal initiators of the soul.”

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Violet Throne as a Tool of Witchcraft Empty Re: Violet Throne as a Tool of Witchcraft

Post by Tiet 05.08.22 19:54

I learn not to judge in life, but the facts are that Prince Luis Marques has done this public document not to defeat RoS and the Asetian who can't accomplish the “Akashic Records” to find himself because of this impostor like Bellanger and many more who just make it for money and are many more in the history to not fool the beloved son of the Gods, this why Asetian are anti-social because they don't even want to drink the blood like Alexia who thinks they are the builder of a community who let me paraphrase that slave of her Petro Myzon who thinks he is a big predator who takes blood cheap with some beers offers to donators this is not the work of Aset, this is now how should blood be absorbed in the AB we see that Asetian are very selective with the partners who have their rituals and I don't have to enumerate them now! Just finish this masquerade, yes is space for everyone but don't try to be in a race with the blessed children of Aset! Drink blood make sex do whatever you want, it’s your judgment your acts! We are not wolves, we don't need a pack or a gang, we are Asetian, Sethian our mind is to  awake not to be followed for being part of something...
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 07.08.22 9:41

Selene Skotia wrote:As many of you know my foundational background is with Traditional European Witchcraft, not Vampirism or raw Kemetic magic. What are everyone’s thoughts on using a sorcerous grimoire such as the Violet Throne alongside other practices that are not directly Asetian in nature, like for example Norse Sorcery such as the Thursian currents from our good friends at ToTBL or even the vast umbrella of Traditional Witchcraft? Although this one is intimately tied to Asetianism as the original catalyst of Witchcraft in Europe.
My thought with this question, that has been discussed in others places but I have not seen it yet in this forum, which I admit I am not a regular member, is that many initiates understand the Violet Throne as more than just a grimoire but literally a tool of the art, other than just an ordinary occult tome. I have considered this before, while doing  esoteric work with AD Chumbley's UK group, but I was rather green and inexperienced with Asetian magic back then. So I have been exploring in my personal praxis to make use of it precisely as such, a devotional tool of sorcery, which can be empowered under various currents if the gateways are open by the divine will of Aset.

Thoughts?

My answer to your considerations is an unquestionable YES.

The Violet Throne grimoire is at its best once you unlock its hidden magick as a tool of sorcery. Then it flies with a life of its own.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down