Studies after the Violet Throne

4 posters

Go down

Studies after the Violet Throne Empty Studies after the Violet Throne

Post by Nightshade 18.08.20 11:52

So a few years have passed since the Violet Throne was released and many of you have studied it by now, some probably more than once. I know that this is not the sort of book to place aside and move on, as it contains revelations that will continue to bring forth gnosis as we grow and evolve, but I'm curious to know what sort of books and studies have you been drawn towards after the Violet Throne?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Studies after the Violet Throne Empty Re: Studies after the Violet Throne

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.08.20 4:43

Hello Nightshade, it's good to see you post and make comments here again on this forum. I had in mind to respond here but I may sometimes be rather slow in my mind of deliberation to think things through for which to give a suitable answer, and thus time for reflection is quality of thought for me, least it become haphazard and in a flurry. I also have some difficulty keeping up with all the discussions at great length in every place and at every occasion. I've had to find the right time, in essence, then, only.

As for the question, then, I do indeed, and also, believe that the Violet Throne may propel one into endless studies in different directions due to its unveiling of ciphers and references. As for me it happened in a more chaotic but still slightly organized way where I purchased quite a few books to read through in order to get a more comprehensive view upon the subject matters. These ranged from in between Ancient Egypt to magickal subjects. I must admit that the Violet Throne was my first more serious and committed study of Asetianism. Before then I had only perused this forum and read the tweets by Luis Marques as well as other available information and knowledge upon their website for a couple of years. But as for the subject matters, there have indeed been a lot of major holes to fill in. But I'd also like to say this: I didn't only find a spur in the direction of external studies but also internal ones, which shouldn't be hard to reckon for students of the path, but was nevertheless true for me as well. Major emphasis was upon shadow work, inner exploration and magickal practice upon the framework of the elaborated teachings in the books by Luis Marques such as the notion of duality and balance. Of course these are not just elementary notions within Asetianism, however, fundamental, in my view, and a perpetual journey of the soul calling for cyclical return and mastery, but introductive for me and initiatory in their spark of self-acceptance in both light and darkness. Prior to that I was somewhat of a 'heretical' Christian, I'd hope that I would be deemed as, but still shadow integration and balance was very difficult for me so this has been a healing journey in that respect of shedding old vestiges of the Christian religion and the fragmenting dogmas by the Church although there are good things that have been learnt from even there as well since it depends upon what you put into it and as with any path your own sincere efforts are what yields the final fruit. My studies, however, have been mostly of my own Self and through experiential knowledge in regards to something I term as 'higher learning'; the retention of the subtle cues and inner lessons from within a conscious awareness that may improve finesse of magickal ability and skill in spiritual and subtle mental adaptation to higher echelons of mind, consciousness, thought and inner dynamics, but it is yet an ongoing journey and this specific part that I mention about "higher learning" has been nearly forgotten for some time as different tools replace old others and the journey continues in a mixture of forgetfulness and blessed remembrance. So that's just a part of it, but I'd not like to get into too many details just due to the public nature of the forum.

Anything that you have had yourself, though? I know we all follow different roads of exploration, but it would be nice to see if you have found something similar in kind or a completely different pathway as the diversity of paths within a single path - as numerous followers of Asetianism - is something to truly cherish and look at with great interest but also awe and wonder in a way where I see so many dedicated souls that it sparks my heart with a kind of joy at such excellence of association with more or less like minded people even if a solitary journey for the overweighing part but that that is precisely what brings forth the treasured jewel of uniqueness in their own sincere and silent quests of dedication to truth, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Em Hotep.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.08.20 6:02

Thank you for writing a reply in here and sharing your thoughts on this, which resonate with my experiences as well. I’m very glad that you mentioned shadow work since I feel that is an often overlooked aspect of the Asetian path and one that I find to be of central importance. Shadow work, which the Asetians sometimes call high transcendental magick or simply inner work, is not only a great tool to the advanced occultist but also a really important sword against deception that Asetianists should use to slay the demons within but also those roaming outside. It’s a fabulous journey of self-discovery and the steady increase of awareness. I have experienced great changes after my initiations with the Violet Throne and its thorough and repeated study, which included intense practice as well, in ways that go much further than what it is passed down through the words of the tome. That reflected in much higher sensitivity for the subtle realms, a great increase in personal power and internal balance, but also a much more ease of achievement in life, which has been largely successful for me and I no doubt owe it in part to the many profound and powerful lessons of the Asetians and Luis Marques in particular. It hasn’t always been easy, we all know how hard and harsh these lessons can be at times, how difficult is the magickal work we must commit ourselves to, but the benefits are undeniably strong.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 20.08.20 6:32

I appreciate the thoughts you two have Shared here, and consider them reflective of the personal growth We have been through together, in that they're foremost agreed on looking deeply within as opposed to in the direction of any outward validation. Such a kindly thing to treat this Afternoon with ...  Be Well.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.08.20 6:43

Both your contributions have been a joy to read and I’ve found them to be greatly inspiring and motivational to those only now beginning their baby steps on this incredible journey of Aset Ka.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.08.20 3:48

Nightshade wrote:I have experienced great changes after my initiations with the Violet Throne and its thorough and repeated study, which included intense practice as well, in ways that go much further than what it is passed down through the words of the tome. That reflected in much higher sensitivity for the subtle realms, a great increase in personal power and internal balance, but also a much more ease of achievement in life, which has been largely successful for me and I no doubt owe it in part to the many profound and powerful lessons of the Asetians and Luis Marques in particular. It hasn’t always been easy, we all know how hard and harsh these lessons can be at times, how difficult is the magickal work we must commit ourselves to, but the benefits are undeniably strong.

I forgot to comment specifically on what you said here which I find to be a very important aspect and one people sometimes don't give it its rightful observation and credit. You report gaining great personal success in your life through the aid of Asetian magick and by walking the Asetian path and this matches my perspective and experience as well. We often see people presenting themselves as great occultists but you look at their lives and they're filled with problems and failures, they don't make the best of the circumstances or gain higher gnosis from those lessons, themselves constantly complaining about it all the time. They certainly aren't making use of the powers we have within and are failing at an important understanding of spiritual power as taught by the Aset Ka, which can indeed manifest as abundance in our lives, as it should.

What you're telling us shows me that you're doing it right, you're obtaining direct and quantifiable results beyond just the spirituality and subtle layers. So congratulations for making the best of the gifts provided by Aset and Her Children.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 21.08.20 6:03

Jonathan wrote:which can indeed manifest as abundance in our lives, as it should.

I think this a dangerous round-up of your statement, Jonathan. It nearly implies lesser value in Asetianists who are subject to fallibility in their QoL, but more accurately ignores where this is a result of their being in the midst of journey/process of enduring-to-overcoming the root of said issues. "Should" denotes requirement. It's like saying Asetianists are doing something wrong if they're experiencing inadequate living conditions.  It might have been better to say "as it ought to" instead, no?
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.08.20 6:13

It was not meant that way but yes, as it ought to be works well and likely better than my wording. You are right that it's dangerous to generalize but those in here should be able to see beyond that. I've found that most people bring upon themselves some of the horrible things they go through, often projecting themselves what they end up attracting, but of course it's never wise to generalize since it doesn't apply to everyone, so my apologies if my statements came off somewhat confusing at first.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 21.08.20 6:21

No worries.
Tehom
Tehom