+2
VedantaBlack
Jonathan
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beyond Violet Throne Empty Beyond Violet Throne

Post by VedantaBlack 08.11.20 7:42

I thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion on the bibliography of Luis Marques’ work “Violet Throne,” as there are valuable texts and resources included that may benefit both the beginner as pre-texts and the advanced students as supplements, and we are well aware that not all occult texts out there are “worthy of reference.” That being said, if Luis Marques included them in his work I consider them valuable learning resources.

It may be more appropriate to discuss these texts and resources in individual threads if someone has purchased and read/watched any of them, to begin the thread discussing the specific text, whereas others who have the text can join in on the discussion, and those who don’t can observe/read the discussion and look into getting the reference material if they find the thread interesting or valuable to their own studies...

Due to not having access to international keyboards I will only include the English references unfortunately but if others are Willing to, they can help by including the non-English sources. The format will not be in any standard citation format (unlike the actual bibliography) and I will leave out the publishers other than the Aset Ka to make referring to the material easier. I also added three asterisks before works of fiction as those would be a completely different area of study.

Bibliography Sources:
1. Almaśy László, “Az Ismeretlen Szahara” (“The Unknown Sahara”) 1934
2. George Hart, “The Routledge Dictionary of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses” 2005
3. Richard Hinckley Allen, “Star Names: Their Lore and Meaning” 1963
4. Luis Marques, “Book of Orion— Liber Aeternus” (Aset Ka, 2012)
5. ***Bram Stoker, “Dracula” 1897
6. ***Anne Rice, “Interview With a Vampire” 1976
7. William Godwin, “Lives of the Necromancers” 1834
8. Richard H. Wilkinson, “The Complete Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt” 2003
9. Luis Marques, “Book of Orion—Liber Aeternus” (“Liber Yesod— From Purity to Dust”)(Aset Ka, 2012)
10. Jean Houston, “The Passion of Isis and Osiris: A Union of Two Souls” 1995
11. Luis Marques, “Book of Orion—Liber Aeternus” (“Book of Ipet Resyt”)(Aset Ka, 2012)
12. Lon Milo DuQuette, “The Magick of Aleister Crowley” (“The Evolution of Magical Formulae”) 2003
13. Luis Marques, “Book of Orion—Liber Aeternus” (“Liber Sigillum 333– Mysteries Unveiled”)(Aset Ka, 2012)
14. Schwaller de Lubicz, “Le Temple dans L’Homme” (“The Temple in Man”) 1949
15. John Anthony West, “Magical Egypt” (“The Temple in Man”) 2001
16. Luis Marques, “Book of Orion—Liber Aeternus”(“Liber Yesod— Tetragrammaton”) (Aset Ka, 2012)
17. John Anthony West, Robert Bauval and Lon Milo DuQuette, “Magical Egypt” (“Illumination”) 2001
18. ***Authorized King James Bible Translation 1760
19. Luis Marques, “Asetian Bible” (“Metaphysics—Planes of Existence”) (Aset Ka, 2007)
20. Dion Fortune, “The Mystical Qabalah” (“Binah—the Third Sephirah”) 1987
21. Lon Milo DuQuette, “Understanding Aleister Crowley’s Thoth Tarot” (“Secrets of the Rose Cross Back”) 2003
22. Sepher Yetzirah (Rabbi Isidor Kalisch translation) 1877
23. Luis Marques, “Asetian Bible” (“Sacred Pillars— The Seven Frameworks”) (Aset Ka, 2007)
24. Daniel Chanan Matt, “The Essential Kabbalah: The Heart of Jewish Mysticism” 1996
25. Aleister Crowley, “The Book of Thoth” (“The Equinox: Vol. III No. V”) 1974
26. Aleister Crowley, “Liber AL vel Legis, sub figura CCXX as delivered by XCIII=418 to DCLXVI”) 1938
27. Richard H. Wilkinson, “The Complete Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt” 2003
28. (Non English Text) (Shanghai Science and Technology Education Press) 1995
29. (Non English Text) (Guangxi Normal University Press) 2008
30. Luis Marques, “Asetian Bible” (“Subtle Anatomy—Shen Centers”) (Aset Ka, 2007)
31. ***J.R.R. Tolkien, “The Lord of the Rings— The Fellowship of the Ring” (“Three is Company”) 1954
32. Christopher Tolkien and J.R.R. Tolkien, “The Lost Road and Other Writings” (“The Etymologies”) 1987
33. James B. Kaler, “Portraits of Stars and their Constellations” 2012
34. European Space Agency Hipparcos, “Simbad” 2012
35. John Anthony West, “The Great Work” (“Initiation One— The Material Plane”) 2008
36. Luis Marques, “Asetian Bible” (“Djehutys— Haunting of the Treacherous Crocodile”) (Aset Ka, 2007)
37. Luis Marques, “Asetian Bible” (“Elementals— Alchemical Foundation”) (Aset Ka, 2007)
38. Rosemary Clark, “Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt: the Spiritual Practice Restored” 2003
39. Mark Lehner, “The Complete Pyramids” (“The Pyramids at Lisht”) 1997
40. Richard H. Wilkinson, “The Complete Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt” 2003

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Beyond Violet Throne Empty Re: Beyond Violet Throne

Post by Jonathan 08.11.20 9:59

There is some really good study material there. Others are clearly more just references to text and concepts that are not necessarily valuable to explore but included for transparency and academic reasons.

I would be even more interested in the many books kept at the Asetian private library that are not mentioned there.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 08.11.20 21:32

I agree with you 100%. Not all of the texts are referenced for the knowledge they hold.

Another point I’d like to add is that some references that Marques makes are not included in the bibliography. One example off of the top of my head is a quote by Kahlil Gibran.

For those interested in Egyptian archaeology, language, mythology and Egyptology, he also briefly points to the works of Gaston Maspero and Samuel A.B. Mercer.

As for the Inner Order Library, All of us have wishes, but to access those of the private libraries of anyone at the Aset Ka would be an honor that I can’t even dream of coming close to in this lifetime.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.11.20 7:09

Here we go again. Heruset with yet another fake account. I've lost track of how many times he has been banned.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 22.11.20 14:01

I see why Jonathan described Rhea Kaye and her three exes as insane...

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.11.20 15:37

The one who's insane is the one who's entering this forum again and again under different aliases but never to return an honest message of trying to come to good terms with things after having been previously banned for good reasons but just repeating the same procedure, which is against the forum rules, and then going into personal attacks when called out for it. That's just pointless. If you're at all going to come back here you can at least send an honest message and try to clear up for your past offenses, as well as apologize for it. It's nothing like you're making things better by this sneaky behavior, and then coming in here to further insult people.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.11.20 16:55

Correction. I mentioned exes, not Rhea as insane. Also that was under an entirely different context and uncalled for this thread. You're twisting what I actually wrote in the forum.

As Mystic just said, approaching the community with honesty can go a long way even if you did something wrong in the past. Obsession will lead nowhere here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 22.11.20 18:22

Like your circle is honest

Look at how you throw your own to the bitches to devour once they come in with a view that differs from yours

It happened with Maxx among others.

If anyone is dishonest, it’s you, and your inconsistencies show throughout time.

This was a serious post until Rhea Kaye showed up. As usual.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.11.20 19:51

VBlack.
I am glad I caught this post before I went into another network.  I appreciate your comment about me but do not feel compelled to try and offer any alignment for me.   No need as I usually want to handle my own conflicts.  My departure from here is certainly because I was banned, and banned for something I said that I actually did and commenting on it as well as two other items, but what you do not know is that I was told 3 times to stop spending so much time here as it is a waste.  I did not heed the advice and so my friend in the Spirit world moved on Sybil to do that.  Granted, ego jon applauded and celebrated in just the same way as PLM described him.  No big deal.  Each of us have individual personalities we carry.  He has a big one and I have mine and you have yours.  No big thing.  But I can certainly say that in the month and a half I have been gone from here I have made advancement in leaps and bounds compared to the 12 years I spent here in one argument after another helping draw attention to this site from all over the world because of the conflict.  It served its purpose for everyone.  But that is over.  Aset does not teach anything on this site and if at all, it would have to be at some other location.  

There are those that need this site because it serves as comfort to join with others like them.  Most will not understand about this site.  No issue.  Let it roll on.  In time they may understand.  Until then, everything has its own time frame.  Changes are coming and are already on the way.  I know and you know as well that there is no need for the Vampire community at all because there is no future in it.  Things change and grow.  Nothing stays the same and grows.  Without change there is nothing but stagnation.  You have seen what happens here.  
Anyway.  I come and go but I am no longer spending my time here as before.  I found a new gig..lol.  Everyone is changing. Enjoy life no matter what true meaning of enjoyment is for each. But thank you anyway for acknowledgement of the situation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 5:46

Maxx wrote:But I can certainly say that in the month and a half I have been gone from here I have made advancement in leaps and bounds compared to the 12 years I spent here

If anything this is actually quite comical. So you made leaps and bounds of great advancement during the last month that you failed to do for the past 12 years. What does that have to say about you and failure in life? lol

Also it’s the same thing you have been saying for the past 12 years, when someone disagrees with anything you claim or demonstrates your inability you always come along with the same old story that you’re now suddenly evolving leaps and bounds somewhere else.

It’s a nice story but that’s all it is.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 7:30

Here is the perfect example of what PLM described.  She was correct in her assessment of your freak control factor. You return with your snide remarks and comment on things you know absolutely nothing about. You post answers on the forum that were directed  to other people and yet you come in to answer for them before they even have a chance to comment on things directed to them.  Nothing you have commented about me has even been partly accurate in the recent past.  You need to work on that jealousy factor but I see I live in your mind. And you are the representation for this board???  hmmmm  hmmmm  hmmm.  But I know you can't help yourself.

VBlack has made a very good point with his comments saying that now that you are not hiding and out front in your self appointed admin position controlling the forum it is very plain to see.  You are now the face of the Aset Ka here. (Tell me it ain't so, Joe.  Come on, Man).  I say that many have lost respect for it due to your representation out front. Double standard I believe it is called and it is very easy to notice.  I hope you find a kinder way to grow.  See you down the road, little buddy.  I will leave you for now with Happy Holidays.

Your screwy mayor there has proclaimed that you can have more people gathered together at funerals than you can have gathering for Thanksgiving dinner.  All you need to do is post a note on the door and say you are having a large gathering of people coming by to pay their last respects at a funeral for a turkey and you will be fine.  Oh, and if you need any suggestions for Christmas, let me know, little buddy.

Now then, you have the whole board to hammer and discredit me and cover me with love. Happy, Happy Holidays.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 7:32

Maxx are you seriously trying to come in here excusing Heruset and his drug-addled brain because you want to aim jabs at the forum? If you're standing against certain things about the forum or people it wouldn't make sense to then apparently give him some kind of pass. The stuff Heruset has done, like literally harassing forum members, is way worse than what you're complaining about from us, or what your friend had a mental breakdown about some days ago when her little friend Mark Alan Smith was challenged.

Anyway I'll continue to speak up, and speak my mind. Unfortunately when it comes to Asetianism there will always be people who have an agenda against those who follow the path fearlessly. We stand up for what is right regardless, that's called having a backbone and not being a coward.

Yes, good attempt at twisting Jonathan's words Heruset. As far as I'm aware, I get along fine with Jonathan and I have no issue with him. Shit happens but I believe that Asetianists should stick together in some way. Unity is something those destroyed by schizophrenia and hard drugs will probably never understand but I will always continue to stand and fight under that same violet flag no matter what pathetic human being comes to aim a futile and petty attack. Now, you're attempting to discuss my dating life, really? Are you sure you want to do that? Because you have no footing here. Are you a teenage girl all of a sudden, waiting for a chance to discuss celebrity gossip out of magazines? I'm flattered... or wait, no, I know what it is. You're really just paranoid and mentally ill about a former friend of yours from Greece who you have erroneously tied to me in your own delusional head.

Now, seriously this forum sees enough bullshit. So I hope Heruset gets his, what, 80th ban? soon.

All I can say is, what the hell is this stupidity and madness? If you don't like a place, why not simply leave? That is, if you're also believing yourself to be high above that place in evolution. Then again apparently that's asking too much. It makes too much sense, Rhea, stop making sense. Kind of like how PLM couldn't contain herself and completely lost her composure all because we were poking fun at a misogynistic and fake gatekeeper of Hekate.

It seems like some people just have an agenda against the Asetianist community and want to see it fall for some reason. We could spend all day wasting our time on theories as to why this is so, but ultimately I chalk it up to frustration. Frustration at not being able to grasp into the deeper mysteries of Asetianism despite reading all about it.

So continue aiming hate at me or other Asetianists. Go ahead and try me. At this point it ends up reaffirming that inner fire and confidence rather than its pathetic intended purpose of diminishing.

Last but not least, since you're so obsessed with me and whoever I am dating or not dating, I can find some kindness in my frigid heart and send you my autograph, but don't start feeling too special about it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 7:52

Stop it Rhea, what is up with you trying to have a discussion that actually uses the intellect and is capable of making sense? No, no, no. Stop that. In here we can only speak about our schizophrenic spirits that have been guiding us to misery for 12 years and government sent drones that secretly unleash our alien genes from Atlantis.

Now the parasite is telling people that I’m here in representation of the Aset Ka. Lol Everyone knows that I have no affiliation with the Order of Aset Ka and I never pretended otherwise, so his words are just coming up as delusional as always but I get the motivation. It’s jealousy. He thinks I’m some kind of special face he wishes to be when I’m just another Asetianism of no importance.

Jealousy and frustration is what motivates these people. Just look above and you have a complete mental breakdown exemplifying that. That’s what happens when people stop taking their meds.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 7:55

Damn, I was going to keep quiet on this one but come on, Maxx. I don't want to inflame this just for the sake of fighting but be honest here. You weren't banned because you got some spirit to make Sybil do that. You were banned in part because of how disrespectful you were in a comment on a thread about Asetianists being the kissing cousin or something. A comment that was way out of line and rude as hell. Why do you feel the need to spin it as if this is all part of your grand plan in the spirit world and Sybil, someone who actually is from the occult underground with plenty of experience and a mind of her own, was MADE to do it by one of your spirits? I mean... are you serious? This is making about as much sense as one of Trump's speeches. Sure, Sybil can be controlled by your spirits now. HMMMMM.... seems legit.

Also I dont think Heruset deserves any more chances but that's just my opinion. This is not a serious post, because he came here with an agenda as usual. He's not interested in any form of honor or maturity, he comes here hoping to stalk Jonathan and others, and to feed his baby ego. I really hope he is promptly banned because I am surely not the only one sick of his behavior. He is a sick person and needs a therapist not a vampirism forum, and potentially rehab.

Jonathan, I agree and really this whole thing is just sad. Like, the things being said in here are just really weird and don't make sense. Now he's just trying to create chaos and confusion with rumors to direct away from the point and the truth.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 7:55

Touched a nerve huh?

Only those with no real ground to stand on begin to slander with false accusations.

Your insanity has lead you to believe and illegally slander names, spreading lies and rumors. If anyone has something against you it should the authorities and it should be for that. Most of the accounts you associate me with are not even truly me. You are a liar with no grounds. PLM and everyone else sees right through you and it’s that simple. Sadly it took Maxx this long to see the group for what it is including himself and fortunately he is working on it. Try that.

You are the one here, commenting on my thread... claiming I’m obsessed with you... as usual.

Jonathan,

for those same 12 years, your circle praised Maxx as an elder of this forum.

It seems this group is incapable of individual thought. You are even inconsistent in this thread alone, Jonathan.

Do you realize that you are not thinking for yourself or is it unconscious control and manipulation? I wonder. Your first comment wasn’t hostile, but as soon as her idea popped up, your ideas appear on the same note. Don’t you think that’s a bit curious...?

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 8:04

If you'd like to go that route you can and will get completely owned by your own attempts to make a point. Because I'm fairly certain there's evidence floating around out there of your many problems and issues, as well as your harassment. Both in this forum and outside of it.

And are you really suggesting that I influenced Jonathan and he only spoke against you because of me? Put your head in some cold water and try to think. I know thinking is difficult but you can do it.

Jon has been around for a lot longer than me, by years. Im sure he has more experience in the occult too. He thinks for himself, so this is kind of hilarious.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 8:11

Don’t forget the dude has a different gig now. Lol Which happens to be the very same thing he has been doing for the past entire decade which is stalking this forum obsessively for the most part of every day, like he did while he was even banned, and trying to get a sense of self-importance by picking at certain people behind the scenes assuming we won’t notice it. Get a life.

Heruset: Maxx, an elder? Now I see what they mean by you being on drugs. You must have been watching a different movie. Unconscious control? Let me guess, it’s Maxx powerful spirits that after controlling Sybil now are trying to control me against you, whoever you are. Because truth be told, I know nothing about you. All I know is that you used to be Naoom’s friend and are now constantly harassing people who had any form of friendly connection with him as some freak lover and have even developed a secondary obsession by association with Rhea. I don’t know what happened between you guys nor do I care to know. What matters is that you keep obsessively creating fake accounts at a Sushko level of neurosis that have no place in this community. If you want a signed photograph from Rhea or a signed postcard from Naoom ask them in private but stop stalking the community and its people.

The funny pattern here is always the same, both you and Maxx keep saying how horrible and useless this forum is but both of you can’t seem to have enough of it and are blatantly passionate about it. The words from both of you are completely meaningless when your actions prove the exact opposite. But I understand how coherence and rationality seem obtuse concepts to you both. Shouldn't be rocked science.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 8:17

My point has been made.

Everyone has problems. Everyone has issues. Who cares?

I’ve never harassed anyone and you can try to prove that all you wish because those are other people pretending if they claimed to be me.

It’s called a rumor and you spread it. It happens.

I don’t care about your lies. I don’t care about your “proofs of errors and weight of your faults”. We all fall. We all get back up.

The truth is that no Asetianist NEEDS to resort to such slander and false narratives to prove lies. Do you know those to be true? Have you seen me do those things? You’ve proven no thing in your accusations.

Where is your evidence that I am here for a hidden agenda? That’s the first sign of paranoid schizophrenia. Projecting more than you think there.

Jon commented here before you, and not in a useless way like you did. He did think for himself. He can think for himself. Everyone can. But do they?

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 8:24

I think you're just feeling the unpleasant burn of frustration. Because you came here hoping to get feedback from Jonathan as usual, because you admire him and part of your goal was to get replies from him to boost your ego. When people saw through you, and your plans here of looking like some scholar with a functional mind failed, you seem to have lost it. Mirroring is such a potent thing, and a tool for some. All I said was that I lost track of how many times you were banned and that you were back yet again, and you lost your mind (if there is one to lose at all) by descending immediately into personal attacks.

It's really funny because people expose themselves just by talking. I know the Jonathan theory is also quite true because by the energy in your words it's like you're practically on your knees begging him to recognize how vile that Rhea's opinions are and give you the pat on the back you seem to value.

Meanwhile Maxx is probably sitting back all satisfied that there is such a spectacle going on. He admitted just today that he deliberately creates these things for only nonexistent spirits know what reason.

You are so weak and desperate for external validation that you apparently didn't notice.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 8:24

I haven’t said this forum is useless.

I’ve said the group of people are liars, frauds, not Asetianist, etc.

That makes them hear “I am against the Asetianist community”

No, I’m against a false community of Asetianists.

Besides, I don’t know any of you either.

I don’t “stalk” individuals here. I post things here. I don’t even visit your profiles on this site yet alone off of it. I don’t care about Rhea or her association with some random Greek. I really couldn’t care less about her other lovers who I only bring up to touch a nerve. If trolling is a sin crucify me for trolling Rhea hard. But I’ve no association with “stalking” and other slandering terms that have been used against me here.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 8:25

Really, I’m only speaking to Jonathan how he speaks to me. In indifference due to non-acquaintance.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 8:27

And you believe Maxx creates these things? Lol

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 8:29

Everyone knows how pathetic and invalid your words are now Rhea.

I didn’t come in to be a scholar. I came in to share what some people don’t have access to and would be useful to them. I don’t ask for credit. You put my name on it.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 8:31

So you think we are all frauds and not Asetianists but you are actually siding with Maxx who has been caught lying a dozen times and exposed as a fraud when it comes to the occult and spirit work? Very intelligent of you, because if you wanted to be taken serious and show that might have been some misperception in all of this situation then that approach is sounding quite irrational. I'm not trying to be offensive here but really. It's like calling us all fake Asetianists but in the next post claiming Sebastiaan being the father of vampires. If you want people to actually listen to what you have to say, take that in consideration, otherwise you'll still be here creating faking accounts in tens years from now like another lost Maxxian soul.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 8:39

Are you all senile?

Maxx is who got me banned way back in the first place.

You all sided together. Maxx, Rhea, Mystic, are the ones I was always saying were false practitioners...

I am not siding with Maxx and never was. I only said he is fortunately seeing his own faults now and can have a chance to work on them. Asetianism doesn’t teach that a Lost Soul is a Forgotten one, but exactly the opposite.

Every individual has their path to evolution and Asetianism isn’t for everyone. Maxx was wrong many times, so? I don’t know Maxx.

I literally shared a bibliography. I didn’t add any “scholarly knowledge” to claim as intellect or something worthy of praise or reference. I just wanted people to have access to the bibliography. Literally nothing more. Yet it became this alternative agenda conspiracy theory.

Take things how you will.

I prefer truthfully.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next