+2
VedantaBlack
Jonathan
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beyond Violet Throne - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond Violet Throne

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 10:25

One of the funny things about the “New Age” or the Djehuty of the Serpent, rising air, is that the past one of Earth keeps on fighting to hold on, with all of its petty adherents, yet the wheel continues to turn.

People who wish to control and censor ideas, knowledge or folly, are only those who wish to control, period.

Asetianism at its core teaches the initiate to embrace Absolute Freedom without fear or false criticism from the outside.

Only when we recognize our failures can we ever hope to rise above them. Among the group it seems only outsiders have failed at the occult and “friends of the wicked witch” are inner members of the darkest orders.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 10:30

that could be a possible outcome looking at it like that. but there is often two sides to every situation. how long do you think before the final exposure comes to the forefront and everything is exposed completely?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.11.20 10:32

To clarify we have nothing against Heruset... apart from all the issues that have been brewing... but he's fine to leave an open message of apology to set things straight again... he can do so honestly... instead of sneaking around when he's already left a bad mark... We're not precisely the community to tolerate just about anything, no? We have certain standards of wishing to be honest, truthful, mature and abide by some sense of honorable principles? So, as we're defending that, should we then lay down all of our weapons and armor for someone who's previously launched catapults and arrows at us, and then just rush forth into the fray of the battlefield unarmored, with thrown away weapons, and just embrace and hug the enemy, as it were? Not saying he's an enemy, but in a metaphorical example.

It would be easier if, in like analogy, we could have a form of diplomatic reason... neither side is likely to give up their weapons and armor otherwise... but that consists in certain negotiation... and that might include actually being honest, and willing to move forward and let go of that old past and all the grudges from that... but have we seen any of that yet? We've extended and opened up our hands here many times before... so it's really their choice... Do they want to be here upon honest grounds or not? That's all it boils down to...

Also there are forum rules against the creation of multiple accounts, I think, or new accounts when you've already been banned and haven't sent a letter to the administrators to make up for your having been banned, to them, in private... so there's also that factor to weigh into consideration...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 10:39

We have certain standards of wishing to be honest, truthful, mature and abide by some sense of honorable principles? So, as we're defending that, should we then lay down all of our weapons and armor for someone who's previously launched catapults and arrows at us, and then just rush forth into the fray of the battlefield unarmored,

Does this just apply to Heruset in your using it that way? Of course not. open up your view in a wide arc.
But saying that he is completely wrong and the group is completely right is what has the topic riled up today.
Any attack against someone is automatically opening a like kind of reply from the other side. All you are building by doing that is putting more wood on the fire to build it bigger and saying that the woodcutter is not at fault at all. Get real. Both sides have nothing to apologize for if just passing over troubled waters and entering into the Golden Age.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 10:41

Anyone that I’ve needed to apologize to, I’ve done so in private.

I don’t need to apologize for disagreeing with Rhea or anyone.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 10:41

Mystic, that is like using the allegory of a bank robber going in and making all that speech in a gathering at some spiritual retreat and then leaving and going in to rob a bank. double speak. There is no one here that operates completely in those terms except when they want to proclaim themselves Little Bo Peep.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 10:50

Heruset, lets at least start by not insulting everyone. I think Mystic and Rhea may agree to do the same.

Maxx, why are you still here? Wasn't this a waste of time and a horrible evil place? Didn't you have a fantastic great new gig that you were evolving so much? Then go evolve. lol Meanwhile maybe stop lying for once.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 10:54

again. snide remarks as PLM described. maybe you are not even capable of following your own dictates. but really, giving commands and expecting that everyone should do as you say.....beyond belief. Control has really become a major issue. I hope you feel better soon.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 11:01

It’s funny how you keep bringing PLM into the discussion implying that he said this or that just because you can’t simply stand on your own without coming up with what others might have said when they’re not even present to comment. You mentioned his name like three or four times in this thread alone trying to reinforce whatever you think, when he never even confronted me about anything. I guess that matches the coward personality you have always demonstrated.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.11.20 11:04

Okay.

Can we let go of all this now? It's pointless.

Anyone have any good forum thread ideas? We can even have VedantaBlack/Heruset join in, unless the admin decides to ban him again, but then he'd have to agree under the condition not to insult people as was stated above.

Although I'd really like to see Sybil's arbitration of this issue. She usually has a very sound and fair, impartial, quality to her judgement. It's not particularly nice to see this escalate in an eternal loop, ha... sounds worse than afterlife depictions of the ghosts of men after a war's battlefield where they're all keeping on fighting each other as if they were still alive, and this just repeating itself for eons on end... I really have better things to do... might as well read a book or two instead, ha...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 11:29

that is because the point she brings out is so right on the nail head.  every post you make now includes a snide remark.  Everyone sees it very clearly.  If you are working so hard to attack me, it shows a crack in your personality which is built around you and your foundation certainly is not very solid at all.  You do not exhibit the qualities you say you uphold at all as an asetianist.  what kind of love do you uphold?  the black closet kind?  Post what you want, you just keep showing flaws in your personality.  sorry for you.  You are showing zero growth in yourself to those you indicate that you have grown above and beyond indicating that you give directions to Heruset and just expect him to follow your orders as you are the high and mighty decision maker.  You are demonstrating negative growth personality.  How occult is that???  How much have you really taken in and grown?  

Also, how does this help you sell books????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 11:37

Says the guy who has been obsessing about me for years…

Besides, what even matters what PLM said or did? Who is even PLM? I have no idea besides some brief comments on some random thread. To my knowledge there is no one going by the name PLM in the actual community.
You’re just a coward who can’t express an opinion and point of view as we all do in here without trying to bring others in as backup and moral support, crawling on your knees with all these claims that someone might have said something in private. You’ve used that same tactic before, a hundred times, always pretending that someone behind the scenes is talking about me. Like who cares. Haven’t these 12 years taught you anything? Come on, you seem like a scared puppy going around in circles with this nonsense and lies. You can’t stand on your own.

Grow a backbone, you stink of fear.

Heruset, just to make it clear, my comments to you were intended as guidance and opinion, never as some kind of order or instruction as Maxx is claiming. That’s what he does in this forum, twists and lies about intent in everyone’s words because he thrives on negativity and drama. He hates it how most of us get along so well because he's a lonely jealous man and that's the ugly truth to it. So just making it clear that I was trying to help not ordering you or anyone else. As many others here can attest, I try to help people not cause them more trouble.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 11:39

Just reminding everyone that Maxx was banned for spreading rumors and deliberately causing conflict. So his assertion that "everyone" "sees" what he's saying seems like a logical fallacy. Sure, "everyone" sees it and "everyone" agrees. So much so that he got himself banned for two weeks, only it seems like he was ungrateful at the leniency because here is spreading rumors yet again, like the tired, decade old lie that this site is up for us to sell books. It's such a stupid claim I don't even know if I should dismantle it or if it's worth it.
No one is barking down at others trying to force a truth. No, we are tired of the idiots who plague this damn place, like those who continually ignore forum rules by creating, well I think it has been more than 5 accounts by now.
So, you're okay with this all of a sudden? Kind of exposes your agenda.
Yet again for like the umpteenth time I'm finding myself asking if you hate this place so much why not just leave and not come back. You just don't have the restraint to do so. There must be something about this place that you like.
But isn't anyone getting sick of this stupidity? Anyone who has been paying attention can see the highly dishonest debate tactics that you and your friend use, oh and now our resident troll who you're using as a tool to further your purpose. So are you in a place to lecture people on how this forum is garbage in various ways? You have often been one causing issues in it over the years.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 23.11.20 11:44

Last time Maxx was banned due to his behavior and he knows it. In fact, he was even previously warned about it not long before the temporary ban. The situation was pretty mundane and straightforward, it had nothing to do with spirits or higher plans. So please don’t fabricate stories to portray a false narrative.

Thread is now closed.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down