+2
VedantaBlack
Jonathan
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beyond Violet Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond Violet Throne

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 8:45

And the usual pretentious, self-congratulatory horseshit we have come to expect from Heruset.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 8:51

Heruset: So maybe you could have explained that and other things without calling her pathetic or saying that Mystic is a false practitioner? That shouldn't be our place to label those on the path, especially those on it for some years, as false or right practitioners. We all practice it differently and must undergo different initiations. This approach of insult won't really work in your benefit, I think that should be obvious.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 8:54

Unfortunately none of those criticisms are even coming from an honest or factual place. Heruset knows nothing about my practice or life. That just seems to be his default whenever he's challenged. It's also a pronounced pattern. I noticed he did it with Leelahel years ago when there was a disagreement in the forum.

Assuming to know about other's level of understanding or practice with no rationality behind it is a common market of a weak mind..
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 8:56

*marker
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 8:58

what kind of holiday spirit is all this?   Nothing you two have posted has any truth at all in it.  You make accusations and twist things that were never said. Talk about twisting things to change facts.  Do you even realize that people that are familiar with what went on here know and can see how you are twisting everything.  Those that do not watch this place can only see that both of you have gone mad.  There is no semblance of sanity in your hatred and your efforts to make yourselves seem lilly white and without wrong.  It is always someone else that causes this havoc.  

Jon needs to look back on his own words and try to reflect them in his actions.  He said "Be Kind to everyone".  Did you really mean that?  

Happy Holidays.  And calm down and love each other.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.20 8:59

Maxx, didn’t you have another gig to be at? Go on, the spirits are waiting. Shooo, now be quiet, the adults are talking.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 9:03

hahahah. yes. I am getting it all together now. now doesn't that feel better? You can calm down little by little. Being kind just takes a little more practice.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.11.20 9:05

Follow your own path but don't go around and belittle and try to contradict, fighting, the paths of others.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 9:05

I only know about Rhea as much as she knows about me.

I criticize them by their words. Not by their true practices. If they practice different than what they say, who knows? But when people condone Monotheism, etc. They can truly not claim to be Asetianists... I am not saying that was Rhea following monotheism and claiming to be Asetianist, but another member here, and they were not corrected...

You’re the only one assuming to know anything about anyone Rhea. I don’t know you or your practices, I can only infer by your words your beliefs and your ideas.

That is what I was criticizing.

Leelahel and I had a backstory. That was years ago. She was falsely claiming spirits were giving her knowledge on my own thread and you can refer to it. She wasn’t true to self either unfortunately. I didn’t turn against her. I turned against false guidance and false spirituality when I was seeking something higher.

You seem to hold onto people’s past relationships more than you like to let on. Mirroring IS quite the thing, isn’t it?

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 9:08

Maxx wrote:My departure from here is certainly because I was banned, and banned for something I said that I actually did and commenting on it as well as two other items, but what you do not know is that I was told 3 times to stop spending so much time here as it is a waste. I did not heed the advice and so my friend in the Spirit world moved on Sybil to do that.

Okay, didn't you write this? That is what I'm referring to. Also I dont appreciate the gaslighting and deflection. Oh, but sure, we are all insane.

But call it for what it is, because after over a decade can't you do better? Using Heruset for that agenda is even worse. I know that commenting on this thread in particular was strategic to your agenda of facilitating bullshit and conflict. And your little friend will jump in to say we are the ones causing conflict but I call a lie on that. Since it was Heruset who practically sexually harassed Naoom and got himself banned with inexcusably abusive commentary.

Anyway... those were your words above. That's what I was talking about, so don't pretend this is coming from a place of no logical point please.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 9:13

Proving yourself even lower specimen doesn’t do anything Rhea.

Naoom is sexually confused and was into me, albeit consciously or not. He was always messaging me that he was masturbating and then all of a sudden I became the one sexually into him when I claimed his spiritual practices were false and even more so when he apologized months later claiming he was wrong and had meditated on it and felt sorry and guilty for lying, until I claimed his Archetypes from the arbatel were false and not Asetianist. Then it all came back. LOL.

Anyone who is serious can see where the truth lies.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 9:15

Sexual harassment claims are serious and slandering someone’s name like that is illegal I hope you know.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 9:17

I hope Sybil eventually decides to intervene because we have all had enough of you. Find a new focus for your obsession. This community is not the type to accept the things you pull.

You left permanent evidence on this forum of sexual harassment or at the very least sexual lewd commentary... and doxxing. Which.. oh... is still sexual harassment. Sure keep going with the desperate attempt at legal threats. If anything that will come down on you worse. Like I've said, you left evidence everywhere of harassment and abuse. But anyway, this circus has gone on long enough.

And our buddy Maxx here got the chaos he wanted, for his specific agenda against the forum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 9:21

I have all the evidence, nothing is deleted. Lol.

I have never doxxed anyone.
I have never harassed anyone.

The proof is that there is a mentally unstable group of people who believe one mentally ill persons false claim. That was literally proven and said to be false by the person themselves.

Yet here you are pretending there is evidence of some “harassment case” then show it! Because it’s false.

It’s called desperation. Someone is more afraid of their father than telling a little international lie.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 9:23

that is certainly correct.  but what went on here today has absolutely no connection whatsoever but this is even an illustration of bending it into something in the continuing conversation.  Is that all you can find to connect.  Really?  but that is fine as I can understand.  just keep connecting things that are not part of the whole to make the meaning change.  You rock...lol  You illustrate what my contentions are 100%.  

there it is again.  Do you think just because you say something means it is 100%.  What is wrong with you people.  you do not make sense today.  you are letting anger take you over.  you need to calm down and be level.
love one another like it is said.  even you said that you stick together with one another.  geez. nightshade commented that this forum can have conversations even when disagreements rise. this is not falling into that category.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 9:23

If this is chaotic you have seen nothing Rhea.

This is mundane.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 9:26

my last comment was to Rhea .....not vblack. it just came in the middle of that. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.11.20 9:36

I second that which Rhea Kaye said.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 9:45

sure you do. understandable.

VBlack. Just wanted to tell you that I have both books by Rosemary Clark which was number 38 on your original list. Very good material in those. have you gotten into many of those titles yet?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 9:49

Maxx, that's quite pathetic and vile. Pretend you're not here with an agenda, subtly instigate all kinds of bullshit and then to add a sprinkle on top of this thread trying to add credence to Heruset. It's kind of disgusting.

I dont fully know your issue with people because I wasn't around the forum in its very oldest days but I'm getting tired of this bizarre pattern.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.11.20 9:51

If the forum rules are upheld then Heruset will be banned again soon anyway so this method of communication will be shut down.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 10:01

Maxx, it’s funny, Rosemary Clark was one of the few I haven’t been able to yet. Many of the others, yes

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 10:03

If the communication ends here, just ask Rhea for my social media Maxx.

lol!

Rolling Eyes

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 10:04

again. there is the illustration.  proclaiming things that are not so, when you accuse others of untruth.  you are saying things and proclaiming how you want to see the outcome of all your conversations.  you want to win.  all others are at fault.  this is very plain to see.  this has been used on the forum for a long time.  I no longer am a part of your gang up on them and choke them to death to have the entire forum be what the small groups wants as their topic conclusion.

This is very plain for any outsider to see.  Maybe try and make it into open forum for all, no matter what they believe or even if they do not believe your thoughts.  I am now an advocate of all the people who think they are vampires entering that have that as their excuse.  That is an open forum.... so you have said. I do believe there is a change taking place all over. I no longer try to keep silliness out of here as I have no reply to their mental fantasys.   Will that work for you?  Just because someone does not agree with your view does not mean they are wrong......or does it????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 10:14

if you let Heruset just make his posts about any topic that is rational, instead of jumping on him no matter what...he would suddenly conform with rational topics.

As will everyone else. You cause most of the issues here now when I no longer spend all my time here. So Sweet and Kind Jonny can be the gatekeeper. Remember, Be Kind is his motto he posted. so we expect that is how the forum changes now. kind to everyone.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next