Morell
Ramla-Meryt
Jonathan
Dai Ko Myo
TrillaCruile
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art Empty Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by TrillaCruile 01.10.22 16:29

Recently someone created a full tarot deck solely using the new AI art generator DALL•E by OpenAI.

Because it’s based on images that have been fed into the algorithm and it has learned how to recreate images, styles, space and time, light and shadow, etc. it means that it comes from the memory and consciousness of humans who took those photographs, painted, crafted, and made whatever was in the original images including the images themselves and also is limited to the images that have been fed into it as well as the programmers’ creative genius and to more limitations that were added by the owners who put restrictions on the usage of the AI.

Yet, the pictures are still, foreign to the human mind and they come from something that isn’t us, a machine generator. I thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it, then thought it probably would be hindering to developing the third eye for that.

Then, thought it would probably have the same hindering effect on the creativity and Sexual Shen which controls creativity.

To give an example of an AI generated image of a “spiritual idea” this is what one generated for ‘Bast and Sekhmet’

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art A9b3d210

How does it line up with spirituality in your views? How can it be used, if in any way, to advance spirituality in humanity? What are the pros/cons and how can it be destructive to spirit?

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 18:57

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art D96bbc10
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 19:03

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art 86938410
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 19:11

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art D9bf6210
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 19:22

thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it… Devil
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 03.10.22 19:44

Dai Ko Myo wrote:thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it… Devil

How did you think posting those images and message in a spamming manner would help contribute to visualize anything?

Those images are useless…

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.10.22 9:14

I got confused by that as well. It doesn't make any sense.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 05.10.22 10:56

Do you think that Illuminati alters are AIs? They believe they are self aware individual beings. But we know they are programs. They can certainly express themselves, create art and music. Haven't we already had AI's?
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 05.10.22 12:34

Yet, the pictures are still, foreign to the human mind and they come from something that isn’t us, a machine generator. I thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it, then thought it probably would be hindering to developing the third eye for that.

Then, thought it would probably have the same hindering effect on the creativity and Sexual Shen which controls creativity.

There is a condition, aphantasia, where the individual does not possess a mind's eye, and is thus incapable of visualising in the sense that most others might. I have seen a range of suggestions to work with this. For example, working with the other senses; if a doorway cannot be 'seen', then describe it. Perhaps there is the potential for AI to step in to provide a visualisation where the mind of the individual cannot, if other images that they come across do not seem fitting.

I see the creations forged by Asetianists using AI and the wisdom of Master Marques that are eerily close to the prompt and full of potential in their own way, as an expression of creativity.

I think that AI has a use to a point. Not unlike how a lot of technology, in my opinion, has the potential to be used but also a lot of risk of being misused as well.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 05.10.22 18:10

Dai Ko Myo wrote:Do you think that Illuminati alters are AIs? They believe they are self aware individual beings. But we know they are programs. They can certainly express themselves, create art and music. Haven't we already had AI's?

Nonsense about Illuminati alters… it’s like you’re in kindergarten talking about imaginary friends. Babble on your own topics.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 11.10.22 15:16

TrillaCruile wrote:
Dai Ko Myo wrote:Do you think that Illuminati alters are AIs? They believe they are self aware individual beings. But we know they are programs. They can certainly express themselves, create art and music. Haven't we already had AI's?

Nonsense about Illuminati alters… it’s like you’re in kindergarten talking about imaginary friends. Babble on your own topics.

My imaginary friends are the ones astrally projecting to talk to me. I've learned so many things from my friends... I just learned about remote viewing past events. How fascinating is that? People lie not realizing someone with advanced psychic abilities can see what happened.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 02.12.22 1:45

Nice thoughts on AI. I agree that it can be discouraging for person who wants to develop his artistic skills, as it is far easier to just feed the computer words and let it do the job as the outcome is preprogramed to be cool.
On the other side I must confess that I tried to generate few images to match what I imagined and I really hit the limits ending with empty hands and a lot of "credits" spend. So it also depends on what you expect from the generator. Probably in the end not going to use that machine to ilustate my book.

Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 13.12.22 15:53

Ramla-Meryt wrote:
There is a condition, aphantasia, where the individual does not possess a mind's eye, and is thus incapable of visualising in the sense that most others might. I have seen a range of suggestions to work with this. For example, working with the other senses; if a doorway cannot be 'seen', then describe it. Perhaps there is the potential for AI to step in to provide a visualisation where the mind of the individual cannot, if other images that they come across do not seem fitting.

I see the creations forged by Asetianists using AI and the wisdom of Master Marques that are eerily close to the prompt and full of potential in their own way, as an expression of creativity.

I think that AI has a use to a point. Not unlike how a lot of technology, in my opinion, has the potential to be used but also a lot of risk of being misused as well.

In the case of aphantasia, it might be argued that the cause of such a condition may very well be a blocked Third Eye Shen. In this case, should one be creating imagery on these machines to begin with? I feel that perhaps their focus should go toward healing and correcting the function of the Shen systems rather than to produce works for other initiates to gain value from… because if the River is unclean, the cup of water won’t magickally be clean. There is a sort of purification that must be done in the sense of spirit in order to produce art of true spiritual value. With that said… I don’t think that it has no use at all. I opened the discussion to try and see other perspectives of what those uses might be or become.

Morell wrote:I agree that it can be discouraging for person who wants to develop his artistic skills, as it is far easier to just feed the computer words and let it do the job as the outcome is preprogramed to be cool.
On the other side I must confess that I tried to generate few images to match what I imagined and I really hit the limits ending with empty hands and a lot of "credits" spend. So it also depends on what you expect from the generator. Probably in the end not going to use that machine to ilustate my book.

It can be stagnating, even, to let an AI do the work for you. I think that using one’s own skill in combination with the AI may be the better direction to go, ie. someone’s own art piece being uploaded and expanded using the AI or another method of hybridization of the art. I don’t believe the AI artworks without some type of external visual input would be much value in the spiritual community, but that’s one subjective opinion and I’d like the hear others deeper thoughts on it.

What types of images do you think would be of value out of these AI generators? What type of book were you trying to illustrate with it? There is also a very limited input and dataset in the AI’s training so there are a lot of bias in many spiritual areas; ie. Saying ‘God’ or ‘Divine’ in prompts usually generate monotheistically skewed images.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 15.12.22 11:02

TrillaCruile wrote:
It can be stagnating, even, to let an AI do the work for you. I think that using one’s own skill in combination with the AI may be the better direction to go, ie. someone’s own art piece being uploaded and expanded using the AI or another method of hybridization of the art. I don’t believe the AI artworks without some type of external visual input would be much value in the spiritual community, but that’s one subjective opinion and I’d like the hear others deeper thoughts on it.

What types of images do you think would be of value out of these AI generators? What type of book were you trying to illustrate with it? There is also a very limited input and dataset in the AI’s training so there are a lot of bias in many spiritual areas; ie. Saying ‘God’ or ‘Divine’ in prompts usually generate monotheistically skewed images.

Anything is useful if you can find use for it. There is already AI crated tarot deck, so it does have even occult use. (and I must say that it is quite a work)

I was trying to illustrate fantasy book. Maybe I'll try it again later, the scripts of AI generators are slowly improoving and I got few nice pictures from Midjourney Bot myself, including one really good.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 15.12.22 13:27

Morell wrote:
Anything is useful if you can find use for it. There is already AI crated tarot deck, so it does have even occult use. (and I must say that it is quite a work)

I was trying to illustrate fantasy book. Maybe I'll try it again later, the scripts of AI generators are slowly improoving and I got few nice pictures from Midjourney Bot myself, including one really good.

I did mention the AI tarot deck already in the original post, but just because it exists doesn’t make it useful. Most modern decks fail to accurately uphold standards necessary to be useful to an occultist. Sacrificing meaning and depth for beauty is not something one should stand for, and the use of AI makes a deck look nice but does it contain and expand all of the symbols that an occultist mind would include? Highly unlikely.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 16.12.22 0:56

If we are talking about occult use only, then you're correct.

Sacrificing meaning and depth for beauty...
Something bothers me about that sentence. It's not wrong. But beauty itself too is good for the soul, is it not? Meaning and depth should not be sacrificed for plain and empty beauty, but filled with it, making beautiful meaningful and deep.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 21.12.22 21:13

Exciting times.

Aset Ka on www.primordialdragon.com/arcana.html wrote: “ The creative and mystical process behind the manifestation of this tool into life has been intricate and intuitive, requiring considerable personal effort through ritual, theurgy and communion. Mixing organic tools of the arts, subconscious drawing, digital editing and state-of-the-art artificial intelligence fine-tuned to esoteric application, this project unifies the old with the new through an elegant dance of classic art and modern engineering.”

Lest we forget that mainstream AI is certainly not fine tuned to esoteric application… there are AI and will be more that are, seemingly, spiritually oriented as revealed above.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.12.22 9:54

We are really living in exciting times for sure.

One thing I wondered is that it won't take long for these public AI systems to copy on that Primordial Dragon art style. Of course it will lack all the talismanic properties of genuine Asetian art and it will have no esoteric depth, but I don't doubt it will be attempted to fool the blind.

Well history does tell us that most Asetian works always get copied and plagiarized, look at the last 20 years for just a small sample of it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.12.22 9:57

Midjourney already seems to be generating items that look like they could have been produced from the AI training on that artwork.
I was talking with people yesterday about how I am almost entirely certain that AI will soon be abused to make fake “talismanic” images of some false copy of this Current, and that it’ll be quite an interesting test to see who can look deeper and sense the true energy/gateways, and who is blind, easily misled by what only remains at the surface/mundane level.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 24.12.22 6:29

Troublemaker wrote:I was talking with people yesterday about how I am almost entirely certain that AI will soon be abused to make fake “talismanic” images of some false copy of this Current, and that it’ll be quite an interesting test to see who can look deeper and sense the true energy/gateways, and who is blind, easily misled by what only remains at the surface/mundane level.
I agree, as you say it, it sounds quite certain to me too. I'll still hope though that there will be AI systems created for propher esoteric use too. But we will have to look for them as they will simply never be that favourite.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 07.01.23 17:12

Morell wrote:I agree, as you say it, it sounds quite certain to me too. I'll still hope though that there will be AI systems created for propher esoteric use too. But we will have to look for them as they will simply never be that favourite.

It seems that Esoteric AI will never be public; public AI will never be esoteric. Things change, and if a reliable source launched a public AI for esoteric application I wouldn’t be surprised in the future, but as of today I don’t believe such tools will be made available publicly.

Troublemaker wrote:
I was talking with people yesterday about how I am almost entirely certain that AI will soon be abused to make fake “talismanic” images of some false copy of this Current, and that it’ll be quite an interesting test to see who can look deeper and sense the true energy/gateways, and who is blind, easily misled by what only remains at the surface/mundane level.

I think that it will be clear to the serious advanced students of the occult which images have talismanic properties and which hold the properties of a useless rock. While many may attempt to copy talismanic properties, I see a few errs that may occur in the process. If they’re not skilled in talismanic magick, it will fail. If they’re generating AI talismanic images, they will never hold true energetic value. One must use their own talismanic magick in combination with the AI generations to charge the images and unskilled occultists will fail to do such workings, therefore failing to deceive anyone who is sensitive to energy or advanced enough to see through such falsehood. On the other hand, the blind leading the blind has been the recurring theme of humanity. They will, of course, be used for New Age traditions and others for their own entertainment and not serious occult study.

The veil of light is thick. One should try their hardest to pierce through it, but most of humanity doesn’t have such sight nor acknowledgement of the Self in order to follow their own path. As for those deceived, their fate will have been chosen by none other than themselves.

Jonathan wrote:
One thing I wondered is that it won't take long for these public AI systems to copy on that Primordial Dragon art style. Of course it will lack all the talismanic properties of genuine Asetian art and it will have no esoteric depth, but I don't doubt it will be attempted to fool the blind.
Well history does tell us that most Asetian works always get copied and plagiarized, look at the last 20 years for just a small sample of it.

In my opinion, it’s like you said, Asetian works of Art will always be copied and plagiarized or attempted to be, whether it be the style, content or talismanic properties.

The plagiarism or defamation of symbols has long been one of humanities flaws in their slumber and throughout the Djehuty of the Crocodile, has been a tool of deception used to keep them that way. However, the tides are shifting, the wheel is turning and don’t see the Liars as ever “winning”; though the attempts will always be there.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 23.01.23 2:23

TrillaCruile wrote:
In my opinion, it’s like you said, Asetian works of Art will always be copied and plagiarized or attempted to be, whether it be the style, content or talismanic properties.

I've read somewhere that you can mark bad film by the fact that no one bothers to pirate it. I guess that the same goes for Asteian works of art, among many other...
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.01.23 14:36

Morell wrote:
TrillaCruile wrote:

I've read somewhere that you can mark bad film by the fact that no one bothers to pirate it. I guess that the same goes for Asteian works of art, among many other...

Just to clarify, you're saying that bad film doesn't get pirated because no one bothers to see it, but about Asetian Works of Art...? It's clearly been copied at many places, sought to be mimicked, endeavoured to be replicated, though they can never truly succeed as they lack the initiatory spark of the Flame inside of an honest heart.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 25.01.23 20:23

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
Morell wrote:
TrillaCruile wrote:

Just to clarify, you're saying that bad film doesn't get pirated because no one bothers to see it, but about Asetian Works of Art...? It's clearly been copied at many places, sought to be mimicked, endeavoured to be replicated, though they can never truly succeed as they lack the initiatory spark of the Flame inside of an honest heart.

Usually you’re the optimistic one, Mystic. Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art 1f604
I believe that Morell meant that the Asetian works, and others, have been mimicked and ‘pirated’ because they are great works, and not the other way around, as compared in both the original language and your interpretation.

To give Morell the benefit of the doubt—
Morell wrote:
Also frogot to tell, English is my second language so sometimes I do mistakes or "suffer" lack of propher words in my dictionary. Because of that I sometimes improvise when speaking/writing. So I apology in advance for errors or misunderstandings.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.01.23 9:13

Likely. I didn't sense they meant it that way, though it appeared reversed.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next