Morell
Ramla-Meryt
Jonathan
Dai Ko Myo
TrillaCruile
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art - Page 2 Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by Morell 15.02.23 1:14

TrillaCruile wrote:
I believe that Morell meant that the Asetian works, and others, have been mimicked and ‘pirated’ because they are great works, and not the other way around, as compared in both the original language and your interpretation.

Oh, I apologize for misunderstanding. I thought it clear, but it seems that it was not. My bad. You understood it correct.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art - Page 2 Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by SoulTower0 16.09.23 11:34

TrillaCruile wrote:
How does it line up with spirituality in your views? How can it be used, if in any way, to advance spirituality in humanity? What are the pros/cons and how can it be destructive to spirit?

My view isn't broad or grand enough to possess and provide a perspective on AI and where it's head for a technology that is almost doubling its progress every day. If you are familiar with the wheat and chessboard problem story, you know where that can lead an end.

Hence as others have stated, with any tool it depends on the user. But considering to speed it develops itself, and the fact that very few things happen on this earth by random allowance or chance, it might be wise to have a secure history and relationship with it, something sincere practitioners always keep on themselves in their awareness naturally to self-police anyways. Just in case it leads to a chaff and wheat situation.

In my current form of understanding, it lacks Ruach (intention-spirit direction), hence operates solely based on calculative and reasonably-defined permutation. But I think a main message it can provide to everyone is, we can see by just a simple readjustments made to one's language, how many areas it can effect in one's own and other's lives. The incrimental magnitutde and weights of ripples of refinement still continue to this day. Something to think about.

Other than that, as others have stated, precision of a skill does not equate to spiritual depth. Or quality of a material does not result in quality of use. And to my knowledge, it does not possess an actual Intelligence in its physical vessel, yet. Yes, it is a neural network, but the real intelligence that steers it from unseen is probably still observing to see how we respond to this type of communicating. And what we are choosing to learn from it and what we are teaching it. Because it is listening.

For a more scientific approach, you can investigate Chinese Room (link) interpretation and help spur further different ideas on it spiritually. There are many theories we can make from there, to a mcDonald's drive-through situation to considering & questioning even our own existence as a different kind of sentience, if you're familiar with how impulses & prompts can work, and can draw parallel conclusions.

But if you take example of Tibetan Thangkas, and how carefully they are painted and with what flavor of energy, those for instance, similar to Arcana Deck, become living portals. And the way imagery stands and colored, etc. All matters, even down to angles. If you're familiar with Graphology, it is similar to that.

And then because I am OCD on some level of spiritual approaches, even if you are to bring a painting of Van Gogh, and someone by hand who can perfectly replicate it, I'd daresay and argue there is still an original difference behind it, even if you trained the person spiritually to mimic its energy too, because the original is coming from a person's own Spirit.

Maybe this is how some traditions end up becoming Ancient and Cosmic. Because less and less are remembering the old real ways to do them. And change and adaptation of time dances with new tools while maturely disguising older roots. In some way it is like distracting a kid with the keys and jingling. The real one will not move away from the real thing no matter in which form it chooses to come and go, or stay and visit. The devoted will stay devoted regardless of whether the effect is present.

Because that one does not discriminate, and fearlessly accepts the ways of the İnfinite.

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 24.09.23 14:33

TrillaCruille wrote:How does it line up with spirituality in your views? How can it be used, if in any way, to advance spirituality in humanity? What are the pros/cons and how can it be destructive to spirit?

Well inspiration comes first, foremost. The issue lies in what kind, because in the long term AI will be inherent to minds to the extent that we of the past will seem hard to relate to. It's like a defining line of ages.

We have to be sure the message is complete -- it has to deliver as it promises or everything becomes nothing worth anything at all. So high-valuation of culture and arts & devaluation of basic sense is a forecast but that isn't anything anyone is actually asking for. We wouldn't ask such wide-reaching questions.

"Common" sense has become an outdated thing, really, otherwise we'd not find ourselves lacking the need for it.

Really I think it'll spell Armageddon for those coaxed into easy and simple images. Borders. Spiritually? man that'd take a while... not to say I'm opposed to talking about it. Just considering.

So yes there'll be a mental revolution and a dramatic shift and whatnot. But what you're actually asking isn't likely to be answered by anything that serviceable. Morality a la evildoers and do-gooders will fade into "relative" or not-so-relative obscurity. A mix? or the latter. Actually will mostly come down to how chaotically we *all* view the world in about ten years from now, if you ask me.

Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 25.09.23 7:57

I got confused by the spamming of images, and the talk about illuminati, but good the topic semeed to went back on track.

AI has been in use now, and it is quite crazy the millions of things it is operating.
At first I can say I as a bit "not a fan".
At first, I was somewhat averse to the idea of artificial intelligence, as if I were being deceived. Looking at an image and thinking, 'Oh, it was artificially created,' left a bad taste in my mouth, something truly artificial. However, I now see that, in the case of Tarot, when AI is used employing the 'right forces and energies,' it can have a different alignment.

If it's something 'empty,' a creation of images on its own, the main element will be missing, the one that truly gives life, meaning, real symbolism, not just an image. However, creations made by people who possess the correct knowledge can bring the advantage of uniting the old with the new.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.09.23 8:34

Lynskha wrote:However, creations made by people who possess the correct knowledge can bring the advantage of uniting the old with the new.

I agree with this. Actually the Aset Ka seems to be at the forefront of progress in this pairing of the old with the new in occult development, as demonstrated by their talismanic offering "Arcana of Ice and Fire" that expands on an outstanding work of sorcery to the Primordial Dragon tradition.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.09.23 13:28

This seems so in line with the new Djehuty of the Serpent. Change and new growth.
I have been observing many of the highly mediocre occult “artists” on social media absolutely losing their minds about AI. They’re triggered and upset. Some of them, despite focusing on Hekate and other highly popular beings that surely would attract more than enough interested people seeking related art, seem deeply afraid and cowering in fear. It’s almost like they realize how mediocre they are, and how irrelevant they are now that people can access art of a much higher quality without the narcissistic personality cult price tag put forth by these weak-minded wannabes on social media.
For the far higher applications of AI, like what we see in the prestigious Arcana of Ice and Fire, I have been observing these same people acting extremely afraid of even acknowledging it, where before they would be loudly condemning it. Certainly says a lot. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 25.09.23 18:52

I believe that many don’t yet realize the importance of the Arcana of Ice and Fire and how it leaves a major mark in occult history. This is one of those things that, in my opinion, will be looked back as legendary in a century or two from now. It is a work that will mark a generation to those in the occult underground, just like the AB and VT have pioneered and redefined their own fields of spirituality.

During a time when most of the world is still asleep…
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 26.09.23 14:48

Nightshade wrote:I believe that many don’t yet realize the importance of the Arcana of Ice and Fire and how it leaves a major mark in occult history. This is one of those things that, in my opinion, will be looked back as legendary in a century or two from now. It is a work that will mark a generation to those in the occult underground, just like the AB and VT have pioneered and redefined their own fields of spirituality.

The Aset Ka sets the benchmark for excellence in the occult. Others follow.
We all have seen it happen for decades before and shall see it once again for decades to come.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 27.09.23 11:20

Nightshade wrote:I believe that many don’t yet realize the importance of the Arcana of Ice and Fire and how it leaves a major mark in occult history. This is one of those things that, in my opinion, will be looked back as legendary in a century or two from now. It is a work that will mark a generation to those in the occult underground, just like the AB and VT have pioneered and redefined their own fields of spirituality.

If Arcana will become an occult milestone, it will be well deserved.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 28.09.23 15:00

Lyn wrote:If it's something 'empty,' a creation of images on its own, the main element will be missing, the one that truly gives life, meaning, real symbolism, not just an image.

Yes another way this is likely to manifest is in the gradually common understanding of astral intelligences; I.E lower-level rudimentary parasites, entities, stuff like that. Something integral to relate to, now. I can envision people developing a firm-enough grasp on this subject and "evolving" their spiritual knowledge by that degree, of course as always overestimating themselves but it'll be enough to break significant ground in the mundane sphere. And A.I itself will supersede any baser expectations in that regard, so a case of "the more things change...".
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 28.09.23 15:02

*Something integral to compare.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.09.23 15:16

Morell wrote: If Arcana will become an occult milestone, it will be well deserved.

I think it has already become quite a milestone. Causing rapid change already, in so many people. It caused immediate, huge impact, like the legendary work that it is. I suspect it may show up in mythology and fun stories someday in the future. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 29.09.23 11:29

Troublemaker wrote:
Morell wrote: If Arcana will become an occult milestone, it will be well deserved.

I think it has already become quite a milestone. Causing rapid change already, in so many people. It caused immediate, huge impact, like the legendary work that it is. I suspect it may show up in mythology and fun stories someday in the future. Smile

If I may, we will be considered the luckiest generation, because whenever there is a new current revealed, or a new terma unveiled and given, first generation who practices them is considered luckiest, because they say the energies are still fresh with the warmth and breath of dakinis.

That should give many an idea how important and significant the enormous amount of mythical and rare this access is to the Deck.

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.09.23 11:47

Well said and I agree. We are blessed beyond measure with the Arcana. This is indeed among the brightest of threads in the tapestry of this particular incarnation, for sure. Also it has humbled me and inspired me to try to grow into the best version of whatever I can be, in order to bring greater honor and devotion to the Triad.
Master Marques is a creative genius.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2