Amunnet
8lou1
Troublemaker
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deity Names Aren’t Cute - Page 2 Empty Re: Deity Names Aren’t Cute

Post by Amunnet 16.11.22 13:16

Rhea Kaye wrote:What a fun time. (Once again sarcasm). I just realized you’re the one who literally came into this forum immediately claiming a Nazi extremist author with far-right views and abusively antisemitic ideas is “deeply connected with Asetianism and Asetian magick.” How fun indeed! I have realized that not only is this highly racist and abusive but also deeply ignorant toward the Asetian tradition, so please take my applause at one of the more stupid things this forum has seen in a while. Racism, prejudice, political looniness, lack of ability to actually do proper research and lack of humility to see how little you really know. Not things I’m fond of under any combination or representation.  

Concerning the rest, I see that I triggered you deeply. You try to cover yourself and your obviously wounded ego by futile lies and claims that this “name” you picked to call yourself is not just a careless tv show name like you want people to think. Especially considering this is the one thing you chose to engage with. Let’s be real here, you’re exactly the type of person this initial post replies to, and you’re helplessly dancing in the exact way I predicted someone would. The funny thing about you new age fluffs is that you’re literally all the same - all the same level of ignorance and stupidity yet desperately convinced you’re divine, dark, tremendously powerful witches. The exact thing polluting public communities lately, as the ignorant are the loudest, as you all parade yourself around in ridiculous deity names that you choose across multiple platforms.

Sorry but this is boring. You’re no one to be lecturing me, or anyone else, about an honorable and effective way of following the path. Please return when you’re less delusional.

Also to be clear... I have been part of this forum since 2011, before it was ever touched by Aset Ka. My name originally here was Suen. So this isn't the only post I have engaged with by far. Most posts I engaged it are no longer even here. I did a lot in the debates forum area back in the day... I no longer post on the Suen account as I lost the email and password to login to it.

This forum has always interested me because of the deep topics of conversation. I left the vampire community for quite a few years... and have simply just returned. But if you would like to assume I'm just only replying because I'm triggered... that's perfectly fine for you to do. It doesn't effect my life.

Penny Dreadul is deeply special to me for many reasons. I assure you and everyone else it's no cover for some ego inflated fantasy. If it was I'd have chosen something quite different.

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2022-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 16.11.22 13:20

I also don't follow Aset Ka. I just know about it, and have studied it. It's simply an amalgamation of the world's religions united under egyptian vampire elitism. Half of it is from Germanic spirituality from the world wars, mixed with Kabalism, and Hinduism. Sorry to say...

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 16.11.22 13:36

Amunnet wrote:I also don't follow Aset Ka. I just know about it, and have studied it. It's simply an amalgamation of the world's religions united under egyptian vampire elitism. Half of it is from Germanic spirituality from the world wars, mixed with Kabalism, and Hinduism. Sorry to say...

You don’t have to proclaim to follow a path or not, as it is for each individual soul to follow their own path and unfold their own development. Though, if that is what you believe about the tradition then you haven’t studied Asetianism even at the very tip of the iceberg.

If it isn’t for you, it isn’t for you, but leave the criticism for those who deeply dive into the scholarly study of the tradition. Criticism is always welcomed by the Order of Aset Ka (as Luis Marques has written) when coming from an honest place, but if you only have surface knowledge you will make comments like you did above.

Asetianism does adopt from different cultures, but that doesn’t make it ‘an amalgamation’ as it maintains its very deep roots in Ancient Kemetic predatory spirituality which only was and continues to be enhanced by evolution, the Wheel of Time and reincarnations which bring about knowledge of different cultures and systems of magick. Asetians themselves admit, however, the adoption of these systems into their own practices. They don’t ‘appropriate’ them.

Each individual owns their own magick and your magick is your magick.  Not every Asetianist practices what Luis Marques teaches. Some are purists and practice solely Ancient Kemetic magick, and some practice other systems. Each is an individual with Free Will and Asetianism is a path to Liberation.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.22 13:40

So in other words, you’re trying to lecture someone about Asetianism and what it means yet also insult the path openly and say disrespectful misrepresentations about it, and on top of that don’t even follow it to begin with.

Interesting.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.22 13:46

Someone insisting about the value of “Esoteric Hitlerism” and especially trying to tie it directly to Asetianism tells me all I need to know about the current intellectual state of this world. 🥴
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 16.11.22 16:22

TrillaCruile wrote:
Amunnet wrote:I also don't follow Aset Ka. I just know about it, and have studied it. It's simply an amalgamation of the world's religions united under egyptian vampire elitism. Half of it is from Germanic spirituality from the world wars, mixed with Kabalism, and Hinduism. Sorry to say...

You don’t have to proclaim to follow a path or not, as it is for each individual soul to follow their own path and unfold their own development. Though, if that is what you believe about the tradition then you haven’t studied Asetianism even at the very tip of the iceberg.

If it isn’t for you, it isn’t for you, but leave the criticism for those who deeply dive into the scholarly study of the tradition. Criticism is always welcomed by the Order of Aset Ka (as Luis Marques has written) when coming from an honest place, but if you only have surface knowledge you will make comments like you did above.

Asetianism does adopt from different cultures, but that doesn’t make it ‘an amalgamation’ as it maintains its very deep roots in Ancient Kemetic predatory spirituality which only was and continues to be enhanced by evolution, the Wheel of Time and reincarnations which bring about knowledge of different cultures and systems of magick. Asetians themselves admit, however, the adoption of these systems into their own practices. They don’t ‘appropriate’ them.

Each individual owns their own magick and your magick is your magick.  Not every Asetianist practices what Luis Marques teaches. Some are purists and practice solely Ancient Kemetic magick, and some practice other systems. Each is an individual with Free Will and Asetianism is a path to Liberation.
I know it very well. Most are exactly like Rhea here... they proclaim so much and yet never live up to their own standards. It's common for Asetianists to pretend there 'so complicated and deep, you just don't get it!'. It's not new or edgy to think this way. It's what most teenagers have said to their own parents.

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.11.22 17:17

Jonathan wrote:Concerning the Path. We all may follow it differently, according to our own internal understanding as well as the state of spiritual evolution where each initiate currently is in his life. This is natural given the wide scale of Asetianism and how it's currently celebrated around the globe by different communities that not always agree with each other or hold the same values. Lets try not to waste energy pointing fingers about who walks it better or more honorably than the other, but instead focus on carrying on this great legacy that has changed the lives of so many for the better.
We can be a beacon of hope to others in need of a hand on the Path and a vehicle for wisdom to be transmitted accurately, so all feel free to share your views and perspectives but refraining from personal jabs. As pointed above, the frauds and bad players will always be exposed in this community but let's not get distracted by the likes of them. This place remains one of the most long-lasting occult forums still active on the web, literally a reference to so many, lets keep making it a force for truth and a place of genuine occult gnosis, as hard as that is with the advent of social media and the influx of new agers.

This was incredibly well said by Jonathan. Even if not following the Path of Aset Ka, or the Asetian Tradition, at least let it stand, for the sake of the forum in general. We're meant to uphold some standard here (I know I'm not the grandest advocate for that considering my trains of thought being sometimes a bit uncalibrated) but we should at least not descend into needless drama, name calling, personal dispute, and such irrelevancies. Let's focus upon our spiritual growth and the sharing of knowledge here while merely opposing disrespect with class and etiquette. Let the admin take care of the rest who does a very good job to that effect, or other community leaders if a serious situation of certain alarm or grave necessity. [...]

[...] But then, concerning the forum, I'd also like to note that it's unlikely a good idea at all disrespecting this ancient tradition here as it's held in high esteem in this place, and may or may not be actually watched by these forces (even more the reason, if that's true, to uphold a decent standard of maturity here), so take also the advice of scholarly criticism toward the subject and debate factual, provable, or objective points, either well-founded rationally or empirically (in terms of the two diverging philosophical schools of epistemology, or any other manner of possibly attaining knowledge, such as real gnosis that endures the test of metaphysical scrutiny and analysis under the lens of veritable truth and verification), but back it up with great degree of sufficient reasoning or evidence as you understand it to be and it can be argued for. But so far claims are of no value unless truly backed up by annotated connections in thought or data which have to make proper sense as this is something most who ever criticize Asetianism seem to never do or seemingly fail at ever comprehending. Excuse my poor or haphazard wording or formulation of sentences here but you get the gist of what I'm saying anyways.

As for Rhea Kaye, I've known her well enough for many years and can surely attest to her name not being drawn from the goddess Rhea but as we've spoken many times before across the years it's just a name that she found more at random and without prior knowledge of this deity, or, as she'd likely say, something she conjured up at some point and it coincidentally being the name of said goddess, it bearing no relevance in connection. I believe I was actually the first person who brought to her attention it actually was the name of a deity and she was very surprised.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 16.11.22 18:12

Amunnet wrote:
TrillaCruile wrote:

I know it very well. Most are exactly like Rhea here... they proclaim so much and yet never live up to their own standards. It's common for Asetianists to pretend there 'so complicated and deep, you just don't get it!'. It's not new or edgy to think this way. It's what most teenagers have said to their own parents.

Honestly your comment here comes off as condescending and arrogant, and as others have said exhibits a total lack of knowledge of what Asetianism is and how its community(ies) operate(s). Also to say that "most Asetianists are like X" given the wide scale of Asetianism around the world is not only presumptuous as it is ignorant. It would be like someone stating that all Republicans are exactly like Donal Trump, or that all Christians are like Mr. John Doe. It's the kind of immature rhetoric we find, ironically as yourself have stated, among teenagers. It just isn't honest or factual by any measure of worth.

So please contribute with something useful to the community and platform instead of just engaging in irrelevant back and forth of a more personal nature. If you have no interest in the tradition and it doesn't appeal to you personally, nothing wrong with that, it really is not for everyone, and everyone is welcome to leave the forum. But don't go into someone's house just to make ignorant claims against those that call it home. It just lacks class...

Jonathan wrote:Concerning the Path. We all may follow it differently, according to our own internal understanding as well as the state of spiritual evolution where each initiate currently is in his life. This is natural given the wide scale of Asetianism and how it's currently celebrated around the globe by different communities that not always agree with each other or hold the same values. Lets try not to waste energy pointing fingers about who walks it better or more honorably than the other, but instead focus on carrying on this great legacy that has changed the lives of so many for the better.
We can be a beacon of hope to others in need of a hand on the Path and a vehicle for wisdom to be transmitted accurately, so all feel free to share your views and perspectives but refraining from personal jabs. As pointed above, the frauds and bad players will always be exposed in this community but let's not get distracted by the likes of them. This place remains one of the most long-lasting occult forums still active on the web, literally a reference to so many, lets keep making it a force for truth and a place of genuine occult gnosis, as hard as that is with the advent of social media and the influx of new agers.

Now this is a positive message that shows not only maturity as well as a balanced state of inner growth. Well done Jonathan. You remain an example others aspire to.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.22 19:44

I made this.  Deity Names Aren’t Cute - Page 2 1f480 lol!

Deity Names Aren’t Cute - Page 2 256f3410

In all seriousness, nice to see you still around, Victor! Great message and I do agree Jonathan’s words were quite valuable for growth as well. There are still some great examples to follow when it comes to this community. Em Hotep.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.22 20:00

Sorry, I realized I left a name off here even though she will deny it. Lol

Deity Names Aren’t Cute - Page 2 5791f610
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.11.22 14:04

Thank you very much Victor, your words mean a lot and as everyone says, they carry a lot of weight.

And Rhea that is hilarious! lol!
But I dare say accurate. Those are all true legends of old school occultism. Part of a generation that absolutely dwarfs all these modern currents and New Age trendy occultists. How I miss those brilliant minds!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.11.22 14:39

I feel like they would all deny it, but it’s definitely a trap. What a Face
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 17.11.22 14:58

well, thats what eastern so called occult means with illuminati. to me thats the path of blavatski and the likes. sadly its very 1920 rich men hindu/english related crap. so i saw others like albert pikes morals and dogmas a lot, they went almost high on him and  thought mmm, what a stupid way of doing things. reading about others morals and dogmas and then idolizing it as if the dude was right, so i stood in the centre and did my own morals and dogmas. others saw did, the same thing and now we make less mistakes in whos who. so it hurts less when we dive. for the rest its the same trap...

sorry im rambling, but since rhea threw a meme, i thought why not ramble in the topic where it needs be instead of going crazy on my own where noone notices.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 18.11.22 15:36

Victor wrote:
So please contribute with something useful to the community and platform instead of just engaging in irrelevant back and forth of a more personal nature. If you have no interest in the tradition and it doesn't appeal to you personally, nothing wrong with that, it really is not for everyone, and everyone is welcome to leave the forum. But don't go into someone's house just to make ignorant claims against those that call it home. It just lacks class...

If we are going to uphold non-Asetianist members to these standards on this website we should also correct those claiming to represent our communities while going against direct claims by the Order of Aset Ka in their public works.

Rhea Kaye wrote:
Like the concept of a magickal name. A magickal name you would pick out for yourself is different than, say, a true Master giving one to you. The latter case would have a huge vibrational difference, and more spiritual significance than most of us are aware of. Those underground realities approach it differently.

I do not exactly admire or respect the Greek culture. I see them as the ones who basically ripped off and stole a lot of things from Egypt rather shamelessly. I do not view Rhea as a true "goddess" on the same level of purity as Aset for instance. This could get into interesting speculation on the possibility of various Greek deities being just masks for Egyptian ones, however, I do not hold the Greek culture in high regard. Also, this is merely an old forum that is kind of dying.

Asetians and Asetianists have existed in many cultures at many points in history, so how can saying a generalized statement that “Greek Gods are just masks for Egyptian deities” or “Greek Gods are not as Pure as Egyptian Gods” not be as/more disrespectful than taking on a deity name for egoic reasons? Secondly the Greek culture has existed for many years now, so as to call a deity Greek, you should specify which era you’re referring to if not all. Asetians themselves don’t necessarily all hold a purist perspective and some would disagree with your perspective that certain deities are any less “true” than Egyptian deities.

Luis Marques states in his own words that one should learn from all sources of knowledge regardless of the cultural baggage it comports, thus the statement about Greece is moot to any serious occultist. Holding onto grudges against cultures is meaningless— even Luis Marques uses Greek letters in the sigil of Orion.

On the first part of the statement, one should not convince the new student to Asetianism that one NEEDS a master to acquire a magickal name or consider their own magick any less profound than one that is outside of themselves. Even if one is new to the subject one can hold profound magick within and to say the vibration of a magickal name would be profoundly different implies a negative connotation when that simply isn’t the case— to take on a magickal name in itself is not “wrong” and if it was who is to say? Saying things like that causes people to get into abusive situations— when one is seeking magick outside of oneself they often come into contact with liars, manipulators and abusers trying to take advantage and this is oftentimes how religions like the Abrahamic ones stay in power.

New students to the tradition shouldn’t be encouraged to find magick anywhere but within.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 18.11.22 15:37

Rhea Kaye wrote:It seems like many people are tired of that guy and all of the crap he caused.

I remember vehemently disagreeing with him, loathing his presence and frequently getting into arguments with him over his behavior and actions in the community, so it is getting extremely old to catch harassment over “association” with someone who I put energy into standing against.

Naooms mirror rituals and creepy sexually predatory behavior. It seemed to take a while, some years, for his other actions to come to light in a widespread way, as is often the case.

In our server he was even caught attempting to scam all members there by linking a financial scam in the form of a credit card he wanted people to sign up for, so he could earn a commission sent directly to his bank. The purpose? To visit an “Egyptian girl” in Egypt so that he could teach her Asetian magick. Said financial scam attempt had to then be cleaned up by administration.

His comments were often quite disturbing and of a sexual nature, such as boasting about taking someone’s virginity and telling the entire chat how the individual cried afterward in a gloating way. I mean who talks that way?

I guess he is now hiding, and using/abusing his friend Whiteriver, who he influenced and manipulated away from the Asetianist community. Interestingly this George Whiteriver can be found on Facebook openly quoting bad stuff that Giorgos wrote in his attempts to sound like Master Marques, in a creepy submissive/worshipping way.

In my time interacting with Giorgos in the past before it all came to light, he would oftentimes gloat about how he “taught Whiteriver everything he knows about magick” and how he is his “disciple/student” of magick.

Ah his mirror rituals. He claims they bond him to the person for all eternity in an immortal link or something very disturbing like that.

I hope he stays far away from the communities.

Why would anyone who adamantly opposed Naoom write what is quoted below, which was, by the way, the origin of the real reason I was banned.

On 15/04/2020 Rhea Kaye wrote:
This has gone on long enough. A ban is indeed the best thing, in my opinion. I am thoroughly disgusted by your vile presence here, which by the way isn't the immortal spark you seem to think it is. I think you should fall into a sewer and never re-emerge. I, too, feel like I need to aggressively disinfect myself merely after reading from you. 

The show you are putting on here is just more proof on why you surely don't belong on this forum, or anywhere near Asetianism for that matter. I am rather confident that everyone reading can clearly see that it wasn't Naoom who brought you here as you suggested, but merely your own petty vendetta. The remarks you are making here, including the threat toward supposedly exposing someone by harassing their family is yet another point against your case. By the way, your futile justifications are about as effective as sprinkling craft glitter on a steaming pile of dog turds to hide the smell. Good job digging your hole as it appears it is now large enough to fit both you and your inflated ego. Quite the feat. 

I really hope that Sybil can do something about your problematic, abusive behavior. It really seems to have gone on long enough.

MysticLightShinethForth wrote: And as for TrillaCruile/Heruset/VedantaBlack... well, you weren't banned for no reason, as you may recall, as it was the admins who could no longer tolerate you coming back and forth under different aliases from past abusive behavior when banned, so you were banned again and again, under those different aliases. You then did not apologize for your past behavior, but merely went on and on coming back repeatedly, and later would end up trolling, indeed, like a clockwork, under those new aliases, often after some abusive behavior that escalated against forum members on the threads. That's what got you banned again and again, though you've been behaving so far under this newer account and so left to be.

I don’t think you remember quite the reason for my ban.

On 15/04/2020 MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
On 15/04/2020 Naoom wrote:. Administration, please take action, I didn't say anything offensive and I was only promptly asking for help. This is no longer just a disagreement, that person is taking serious actions to attack my personal life and cause misunderstandings and drama.

I support Naoom here. It will have to speak for itself.

You chose your loyal ties when Giorgios and I fell out, and sided with the person who was very much in the wrong, and still pretend like I was wrong, except now you degrade Giorgios image as though you never sided with him and I was against or obsessed(depending on the post you make) with some other group. People can be wrong, but damn, they can’t admit it.

Asetianists shouldn’t behave this way on the Path and your comments should be noted for transparency that you were, in fact, once close acquaintances of Giorgios who went so far to defend him and get me banned 6 times. It is not something the Aset Ka would condone— especially you slandering my name under the accusations that Giorgios made and the things that he lied about. To keep on gaslighting my experience while claiming Giorgios did the same to others is very manipulative, deceitful, and conniving.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.11.22 16:27

One man wrong doesn't make the other right.

It wasn't merely Giorgos/Naoom you were attacking here on your rampage under different aliases from what I remember. Yes, many of us didn't know he was such a person back then. That he'd have dishonest intentions became incredibly clear later on. I was indeed blind to most of it... which Rhea Kaye can point out from her side as well that I was.

Regardless there should simply be a moving on beyond drama.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 18.11.22 16:37

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:One man wrong doesn't make the other right.

It wasn't merely Giorgos/Naoom you were attacking here on your rampage under different aliases from what I remember. Yes, many of us didn't know he was such a person back then. That he'd have dishonest intentions became incredibly clear later on. I was indeed blind to most of it... which Rhea Kaye can point out from her side as well that I was.

Regardless there should simply be a moving on beyond drama.

Yes, and there should be a moving on, but once I voice anything it’s shut down based off of that very drama. The only “rampage” I ever went on under different aliases were attempts to rejoin this website and post without interference from your group multiple times, and there is evidence if you wish me to link every one of those posts that you all hijacked… it was based on drama that had nothing to do with anyone but Giorgios yet all of you defended his honor and can’t admit that was wrong and you were in the wrong; as you just accused me AGAIN of going on a “rampage” here which was merely self defense comments and sometimes offense comments on your posts in the same manner only to be fair. I am not here for your group.

I moved past that drama long ago, but every time I come here to share something or to have an account to reference something, Rhea specifically mentions that it’s me and that I should be banned for past abuse which didn’t happen. It’s tiring.

One man wrong doesn’t make another right, but one man wrong and his wrongs continuing your baseless drama with another man… makes you wrong.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.11.22 17:05

I think what you were doing in that situation could have happened very differently, but maybe you did not understand that your self-defensive behavior was precisely the reason why it escalated and went out of hand as it became a mere aggressive conflict of who's right, who's wrong, and who's to destroy the other, instead of voicing what your exact reason was with him and presenting it honestly to the effect of more, so to speak, "diplomatic" (or rather calm) reason - though not even against him necessarily, in that case, if it was something you perceived wrong in him with indeed any legitimate ground at that point from your own angle, but toward the very topic itself and as it concerned the other forum members, as it was brought up here. All you seemed to throw about yourself were sandy storms of rage and infuriation with little openness to be persuaded to reason with and anyone who tried to settle or quiet down that whole rage storm was unwillingly, nearly, pulled into it and then equally attacked. Didn't I try to steer this up in that more objectively reasoning direction a few times during those confrontations but instead of heeding my words it just went on like it did, absolutely heated and settling nothing? I don't even recall if you mentioned the exact reasons why you had to cause so much drama with us involved here just because of Naoom?

We were certainly wrong about Giorgos/Naoom in the end, but were we wrong about you...? Bear in mind I'm not accusing you of any present actions but holding you accountable to the past and that's still something, at least as I was under the impression of, you never owed up to but merely swept under the rug. That's why it's been hard to trust you here, and your past infuriated conflicts left a bitter taste in our mouths.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 18.11.22 17:16

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I think what you were doing in that situation could have happened very differently, but maybe you did not understand that your self-defensive behavior was precisely the reason why it escalated and went out of hand as it became a mere aggressive conflict of who's right, who's wrong, and who's to destroy the other, instead of voicing what your exact reason was with him and presenting it honestly to the effect of more, so to speak, "diplomatic" (or rather calm) reason - though not even against him necessarily, in that case, if it was something you perceived wrong in him with indeed any legitimate ground at that point from your own angle, but toward the very topic itself and as it concerned the other forum members, as it was brought up here. All you seemed to throw about yourself were sandy storms of rage and infuriation with little openness to be persuaded to reason with and anyone who tried to settle or quiet down that whole rage storm was unwillingly, nearly, pulled into it and then equally attacked. Didn't I try to steer this up in that more objectively reasoning direction a few times during those confrontations but instead of heeding my words it just went on like it did, absolutely heated and settling nothing? I don't even recall if you mentioned the exact reasons why you had to cause so much drama with us involved here just because of Naoom?

We were certainly wrong about Giorgos/Naoom in the end, but were we wrong about you...? Bear in mind I'm not accusing you of any present actions but holding you accountable to the past and that's still something, at least as I was under the impression of, you never owed up to but merely swept under the rug. That's why it's been hard to trust you here, and your past infuriated conflicts left a bitter taste in our mouths.

I spoke many times calmly and explained myself many times in the past. I can pull up quotes. I even explained specifically what happened with Naoom and shared his messages, to show his insanity… the only thing that helped was fuel the fire when you took it and said I was the insane one who shared those things abusively — that was exactly the reason you kept on commenting on posts of mine after the events happened and kept on harassing me, even Maxx before he passed sided with me and all of you went against him. The evidence is on this forum still. I don’t think it’s the place to pull up the quotes. Just go to my old profiles and look at the threads. You all began every battle except the last one or maybe a few. Which I claimed you should always question everything and not be automatons and you got egoistically offended, which was intended obviously but not really a matter of abuse or any rule breaking, unless meme sharing is being too immature for this site also.

Let’s be real here. You’re the only ones who never apologized. I even messaged Sybil on one of the accounts apologizing to her, herself.

My stance is that you all began a battle with me and expect me to apologize for it.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 18.11.22 17:29

TrillaCruile wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I think what you were doing in that situation could have happened very differently, but maybe you did not understand that your self-defensive behavior was precisely the reason why it escalated and went out of hand as it became a mere aggressive conflict of who's right, who's wrong, and who's to destroy the other, instead of voicing what your exact reason was with him and presenting it honestly to the effect of more, so to speak, "diplomatic" (or rather calm) reason - though not even against him necessarily, in that case, if it was something you perceived wrong in him with indeed any legitimate ground at that point from your own angle, but toward the very topic itself and as it concerned the other forum members, as it was brought up here. All you seemed to throw about yourself were sandy storms of rage and infuriation with little openness to be persuaded to reason with and anyone who tried to settle or quiet down that whole rage storm was unwillingly, nearly, pulled into it and then equally attacked. Didn't I try to steer this up in that more objectively reasoning direction a few times during those confrontations but instead of heeding my words it just went on like it did, absolutely heated and settling nothing? I don't even recall if you mentioned the exact reasons why you had to cause so much drama with us involved here just because of Naoom?

I spoke many times calmly and explained myself many times in the past. I can pull up quotes. I even explained specifically what happened with Naoom and shared his messages, to show his insanity… the only thing that helped was fuel the fire when you took it and said I was the insane one who shared those things abusively — that was exactly the reason you kept on commenting on posts of mine after the events happened and kept on harassing me, even Maxx before he passed sided with me and all of you went against him. The evidence is on this forum still. I don’t think it’s the place to pull up the quotes. Just go to my old profiles and look at the threads. You all began every battle except the last one or maybe a few. Which I claimed you should always question everything and not be automatons and you got egoistically offended, which was intended obviously but not really a matter of abuse or any rule breaking, unless meme sharing is being too immature for this site also.

Let’s be real here. You’re the only ones who never apologized. I even messaged Sybil on one of the accounts apologizing to her, herself.

My stance is that you all began a battle with me and expect me to apologize for it.

PS… I don’t expect you to ever trust me, nor do I wish you to.
I don’t even know your name. Why would I want you to trust me? All I ever asked for when approaching this forum was the same respect and treatment as other forum members— including the ignoring of posts you don’t agree with or find interest in... yet somehow every time I was called disgusting and vile, so… there’s a reason I don’t find you and Rhea tasteful, but I am not personally on a vendetta and for the most part ignore both of your presence here…

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.11.22 17:31

TrillaCruile wrote:

I'll look what other members have to say about this as my knowledge base or memory of what went on is simply limited to what I mentioned above. I'm not against the idea of letting you on, if I'm proven wrong. It's good if you apologized to Sybil. I hope it was sincere and if she's accepted your apology, I can accept it too. If we can move beyond this drama, it'd be a good step. But it'd take some more work and other members involved as I wasn't the only one pulled into this conflict/drama. Their views or stances might be entirely different, or they might remember things that I don't.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2