Two cards (or runes)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Two cards (or runes) Empty Two cards (or runes)

Post by izanami16 04.01.23 23:24

Periodically, I will take out a card from my decks. I get two in total. Or runes. I look at the result of divination by a combination of two cards - this is my way of dealing.
I will post the result here. You can focus on the future or consider them as answers to your questions.
Please don't judge strictly. This is what I have been doing for several years, I like to do it.
Perhaps I will add something from myself: visions, interpretations or some other signs, my drawings from visions, only they can be strange. My own interpretation is solely my intuitive feelings.
I hope I won't bother anyone with this topic and I'm not insulting.
You can interpret this in your own way if your internal dialogue with what I am posting continues.

On your luck!

Two cards (or runes) Img_2013

Ten of Wands. Rubellite (Pink Tourmaline).
The rubellite is a stone of love. It sends a rosy ray of love and healing to the disappointed, closed heart. This makes it easier for you to accept yourself once again. Aversions und prejudices are gradually overcome. The heart can open up again and let love flow.
Tarot interpretation: Stress, overburdening, hopelessness, pressure.
Shadow aspect: Difficulties, loss, intrigues. Freeing yourself from pressure.

------------------------
I don't have instructions for each card.

---------------------------
Today I have a feeling that the other world is closely interacting with ours, the most favorable time for this. Another world penetrates into ours.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

Two cards (or runes) Empty Re: Two cards (or runes)

Post by izanami16 06.01.23 9:22

This message will be too long. Now I've been looking for community rules, trying to figure out, hopefully I won't accidentally break the rules.

-------------------------------
Two cards (or runes) Img_2018

XIX The Sun. Sunstone
By activating vital energy, the orange-coloured sunstone supports our self-development and allows us to understand wider correlations. It clears emotions, bringing light and love into the heart and feelings.
Tarot interpretation: Joy in life, day, summer, vitality, love, marriage, life, warmth, harmony, lightness, purity, holiness. Tackling the job with vigour and delight. Light, clarity, and order.
Shadow aspect: Showing off, superficiality being a know-all, violence, egotism, loneliness. Frustration of plans.

and

Page of Wands from The Sola Busca tarot.

-----------------------------------
During this divination, I watched a movie that a witch friend sent me:

"Svetlana" (ballad) Vasily Zhukovsky, 1813.

---------------------------------
During divination, the tooth of a fossil shark on my magic book, which I make myself, broke.
Two cards (or runes) Img_2019
Magical things often break down in my house when the dead come.

----------------------
Happy Yuletide!
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 06.01.23 14:26

This community doesn’t practice divination through cartomancy in the sense of the New Age movement/casting lots/fortune telling through cards or any other means such as rune stones or lots.

Runes are not fortune telling devices; the tarot is not a device to be altered for pleasure and predictions.

When valuable tarot cards are used in meditation and practice, it’s not for seeing the future— or whatever you attempted at in this post…

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.01.23 18:53

She is not breaking the rules though. I see no problem with her sharing her explorations.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 06.01.23 23:53

Jonathan wrote:She is not breaking the rules though. I see no problem with her sharing her explorations.

and I didn’t say she did…

Sharing explorations is one thing. Sharing false information with no useful knowledge is another.

Some things are just not real or useful. If you don’t wish to steer someone away from useless practices and towards better uses of those same occult tools, then that’s your choice, but practices like predicting the future, fortune telling and considering baseless false associations as mystical interpretations shouldn’t be promoted as explorations.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.01.23 8:44

Don't see what's wrong with predicting the future or gaining insight into situations by the use of divination. It's a legitimate practice. Though if we look at the Primordial Dragon Tradition we might see its deck should not be used for that purpose so easily as those will be gateways to further ingress and initiation within the current. Nothing to be taken so lightly.

Apart from that, using other decks for divinatory purposes I see hardly any wrong. Certainly there are higher uses of these occults tools but it doesn't take away from that you can use them in divination as well, and that doesn't have to be a very basic approach as the very purpose for divination can be deeper guidance within an esoteric context and not just superficially of rather fleeting things in life that defines the regular shallow approach.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 07.01.23 13:15

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Don't see what's wrong with predicting the future or gaining insight into situations by the use of divination. It's a legitimate practice.

Certainly there are higher uses of these occults tools but it doesn't take away from that you can use them in divination as well, and that doesn't have to be a very basic approach as the very purpose for divination can be deeper guidance within an esoteric context and not just superficially of rather fleeting things in life that defines the regular shallow approach.

That may be your current opinion, and you can disagree with, attack or dissect every comment of mine all you wish to… but the words are written in History for all to understand: the Aset Ka does not condone such practices, as can be clearly taken from the quote below.

Luis Marques in Liber יסוד wrote:

It is not a mere tool to predict the future as that remains an open book waiting to be written by each of you, where every individual holds the power to craft and define his own destiny. At best, and when properly understood, the Tarot may unfold the subtle influences and universal alignments of the ethereal threads that comprise the full timeless cord of your individual lifeline, allowing for the experienced practitioner to interpret a possible or predictable future. Still, that future is not set in stone and surely wasn't written by the Gods, as every possible future can still be changed and remains to be written through our actions, choices and committed Will. It is important to exercise responsibility and to understand that life has no undo button, so every choice we make causes change in the world around us, like ripples in the fluid pond of Life. Having said that, at the Aset Ka we make a conscious effort to set our practices with the Tarot and the study of its esoteric symbolism away from the whole fortunetelling aura found in popular practice and pursued by the seekers who lack a deeper understanding of this beautiful art.

Due to the obscure initiatory nature of the Tarot and, most of all, its common misinterpretation and misrepresentation, the new age movement has seen the surging of new decks and designs spreading like a wild virus of occult ignorance.

Right before writing that he writes this on the Tarot:

Luis Marques in Book of Orion Liber יסוד wrote:
While addressing the intricate world of Tarot symbolism I would like to start by establishing that the Asetian approach to this occult art is highly spiritual, esoteric and meditative, holding no relation to the superficial and extensively proliferated side of the practice.

The Tarot should be approached as an elaborate, delicate and detailed magickal device that takes wisdom, practice and effort to master, being far more complex and deceiving than the idea perpetuated by popular culture and, as such, deserving of proper
respect.

The study of the Tarot is a serious spiritual pursuit that requires years of commitment, experience and development, but one that can certainly manifest into a highly rewarding experience to the initiate. It should also be stated that the embrace and study of this occult field of symbolism and archetypical language cannot be governed by time, as learning is a continuous process and the seeker should find new lessons hidden in the cards even after years of practice. It is of paramount understanding to realize that the core of Tarot initiation is through the path of experience. Practice is vital and the key to the understanding of this art, as nothing can truly replace meditation and contemplation of the symbolism found in each individual card and the wisdom to be drawn from such magickal exploration.

When holding, shuffling and examining a deck of Tarot cards ou should remind yourself that you are holding the keys to the mysteries of the Universe in your hands - quite literally. The Tarot as A magickal device can echo the foundations of nature, time and life through the encoded language of symbolism.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.01.23 15:44

Condone is a strong word, though definitely separate themselves from the superficial market of fortune telling. I'd personally think they're more indifferent in their silent gaze towards it, while upholding higher standards to their own students.

You'll have to forgive me but I see no direct contradiction in what I wrote to what you shared? Maybe the disparity, really, lies at the heart of fortune telling as both a commercial as also a superficial approach to use these Cards for divination, rather than a more esoterically oriented practice? Divination, not fortune telling per se, as we may say one is potentially more seriously oriented, while the latter generally isn't very deep? Though that's a redefinition of terms likely, and I'm not sure if that's their original intent of meaning. One reaching out to serious esoteric pursuits and the other to mass marketing and superficiality. Just a thought raiser.

Myself I find divination highly useful sometimes to find spiritual guidance upon pertinent issues and areas in my life to work upon. It's not done to predict the future or such, but to gather relevant information and secrets upon pathways for me to work upon. Quite indispensable at times... and truly life changing, if applied effort and work according to.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 07.01.23 16:12

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
Myself I find divination highly useful sometimes to find spiritual guidance upon pertinent issues and areas in my life to work upon. It's not done to predict the future or such, but to gather relevant information and secrets upon pathways for me to work upon. Quite indispensable at times... and truly life changing, if applied effort and work according to.

Being that Luis Marques calls decks like the ones being used in this “divination of the future or your questions” a wild virus of occult ignorance in the quote I provided already above, and myself agreeing, I will stick with my stance. I am not talking about serious practices and connections to occult realms. I am talking about this post in specific, made by the “Japanese Creatrix and Death Goddess” Izanami, whose use of deity names was just condoned on another topic by most of us on the forum.

We should not, as Asetianists and serious students of the occult, promote such behaviors within our communities, and should stand for strict adherence to serious practices. The original post on this thread is not about serious occult exploration, but exactly what Luis Marques referenced in his text. He didn’t mention it being unaccepted “only for sales” or come up with other excuses for ignorant behaviors… it’s pretty clear language he used.

“Happy Yule” also screams New Age movement. I think she can speak for herself, but if you want you can continue to “defend” her publicly announced practices.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 08.01.23 6:31

Sorry. I did not know. I won't do that anymore.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 08.01.23 6:42

I'm afraid to write messages now. Suddenly I'll do something wrong again.
I searched for the rules, but I didn't find anything about it. How do I understand what I can do here and what I can't?
I wanted to upload music, but suddenly the track will not match the community again?

I found topics about tarot before this topic, so I thought it was possible.

I congratulated you on Yule because I thought it was the most neutral than wishing you a Merry Christmas. I didn't know how to congratulate, so as not to break the rules.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 08.01.23 6:54

Is my nickname banned here too?
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 08.01.23 7:00

It's so scary to be here. I've read it properly. Even my nickname is banned. And if I write any message, it will also be a violation of the rules. Maybe I should leave. If I'm breaking the rules here with my nickname alone?
I just wanted to find myself a vampire. But now I don't know how to do it. I may not write at all. But let me at least check in somewhere. Because maybe someone will need a donor. I thought if I had a separate topic, beyond which I would not get out, then I would not bother anyone. And I'll be found by a vampire who needs a donor.

I apologize for several messages in a row, and for the fact that I deviated from the topic.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.01.23 7:44

I use to say Merry Yuletide. No biggie. Afterall, the Christians appropriated Yuletide to become Christmas, no? Better to reverse the trend...

As for your questions... I tend to be more compassionate, but I can say you're looking in the wrong forum to be a donor or to find a vampire because we aren't about that, and hundreds of people have already come and gone doing the same mistake. We're not about that.

The forum is a more serious place, hence you'll find this reflected in numerous different stances from people who participate here. We're centered predominantly around Asetianism though other traditions of a serious type are also welcomed under certain exploration, often maturely but also so high as scholarly discussed.

Please bear this in mind as you're free to stay and learn, but if there's no interest in what's genuinely discussed it's better to find another forum better suited to what it is you want and seek; finding a vampire to be a donor to isn't really the thing we're centered around here nor such business overall.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 08.01.23 9:20

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I use to say Merry Yuletide. No biggie. Afterall, the Christians appropriated Yuletide to become Christmas, no? Better to reverse the trend...

Yule (Jöl) was a celebration dedicated to the Aesiric deity Odin, which the Tradition of the Primordial Dragon claims it has no connection and pays no honor to. Yule (Jól) is a tradition that is etymologically and ritually connected to Odin’s epithet Jólnir and the Hammer of Aesiric Thor, mJölnir. The Christmas tree and Yule Log themselves are phallic symbol of fertility and worship of Odin, and the Gods of Yule were the “Yule Ones” or Jölnar, who were Aesiric.

The actions of monotheistic tyrants being replicated does not make things right or true. An educated approach is always the best approach.

Monotheism is not the only deceiving force in the universe, and many “pagan” religions are actually adapted to suit a monotheistic world, bow to such forces, or create their own soft polytheistic systems with no real connection to the true forces of nature, life and death. Even without the taint from Semitic traditions, many traditions try to copy, manipulate or gain the power found in the Mysteries. Yet, they fail.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.01.23 10:40

izanami16 wrote:I'm afraid to write messages now. Suddenly I'll do something wrong again.
I searched for the rules, but I didn't find anything about it. How do I understand what I can do here and what I can't?
I wanted to upload music, but suddenly the track will not match the community again?

I found topics about tarot before this topic, so I thought it was possible.

I congratulated you on Yule because I thought it was the most neutral than wishing you a Merry Christmas. I didn't know how to congratulate, so as not to break the rules.

No need to be afraid of writing. You can talk freely here and if there is something wrong people can let you know without making a drama out of it. You will not be banned just because of a mistake, so don't be scared.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.01.23 11:22

TrillaCruile wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I use to say Merry Yuletide. No biggie. Afterall, the Christians appropriated Yuletide to become Christmas, no? Better to reverse the trend...

Yule (Jöl) was a celebration dedicated to the Aesiric deity Odin, which the Tradition of the Primordial Dragon claims it has no connection and pays no honor to. Yule (Jól) is a tradition that is etymologically and ritually connected to Odin’s epithet Jólnir and the Hammer of Aesiric Thor, mJölnir. The Christmas tree and Yule Log themselves are phallic symbol of fertility and worship of Odin, and the Gods of Yule were the “Yule Ones” or Jölnar, who were Aesiric.

The actions of monotheistic tyrants being replicated does not make things right or true. An educated approach is always the best approach.

Monotheism is not the only deceiving force in the universe, and many “pagan” religions are actually adapted to suit a monotheistic world, bow to such forces, or create their own soft polytheistic systems with no real connection to the true forces of nature, life and death. Even without the taint from Semitic traditions, many traditions try to copy, manipulate or gain the power found in the Mysteries. Yet, they fail.

Well, thanks for that detail at least. You always learn something new. Very Happy
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 08.01.23 11:38

Jonathan wrote:You can talk freely here and if there is something wrong people can let you know without making a drama out of it.
Luis Marques, in Words in Silence wrote:
“We can hold responsibility over our words and the power they unleash but never for how others misinterpret their use and meaning.”
15 April 2012

“Never profess an ideology that you do not have the courage to live by.”
8 February 2013

izanami16 wrote:I'm afraid to write messages now. Suddenly I'll do something wrong again.
Luis Marques, in Words in Silence wrote: “When ego is conquered and our honor raised to everlastingness we reach a plenitude that leaves us with nothing left to fear.”
19 March 2011

“Fear... Such a small harmless word yet able to move so many. Once you give in to fear you have already lost.”
26 July 2011

“Many are ashamed to question but it is the incarnated condition of doubt that moves the mind forward in order to learn something new.”
27 January 2013

“Freedom is one of the best spiritual tools. You claim the merit for your evolution but if you fall you only have yourself to blame.”
23 January 2012

“In life we are not walking towards a goal or place. We are walking towards ourselves.”
8 March 2019

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 08.01.23 12:01

I have nowhere else to look for a vampire. There are no other forums for this - they are dead. I've been looking for this for a long time.
I think I'm going to leave. I came here solely to find myself a vampire. I didn't know that donors needed your worldview. You probably reject donors as soon as they want to believe in something of their own? And all your donors adhere exclusively to your worldview, otherwise you humiliate them.
I don't think there's anything wrong with me. My world is important to me. I will not accept your religion. And I am offended for such harsh words about what I believe in and what is important to me. And for the nickname, and for all the negativity in my address. I want a vampire who will accept me for who I am, support and understand. There is no need to do this according to my faith. And I would never demand to give up my actions. And I expect the same from others. And even more so, I would not humiliate someone else's faith.
I will try to overcome myself and not come in anymore. Apparently, I'm not destined to become a donor. Like everyone who has an opinion, different from yours.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.01.23 12:31

Why not simply try to learn a bit about the Asetian path instead of quitting?
There are profound reasons why, in cases of truly vampiric dynamics like what is found in the Asetian path, the idea of elitism and extremely careful consideration applies so deeply.
If you are able to devote to a bit of study, unveiling some of the reasons why things are seen a certain way in this community and path in regards to donors, feeding and deeper energetic relationships, it might show you a lot about the universe, the nature of energy and magick.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.01.23 10:27

Miss Troublemaker's reply was also quite compassionate. You shouldn't feel afraid as such, but it's indeed wise to study. It's definitely a deeper, intimate dynamic to this once you get into it. It's not to be taken so lightly, because it requires deep trust. The type of relationship bond established by blood feeding or donation in a vampiric context is immensely powerful, and may be used for or against you depending on who it is, and if against you severely so, by the metaphysical energy links established that may be psychically or magickally abused, leaving an open doorway into your core of the energy system for such an attack.

Just because of this understanding we have - which isn't a religion but simple metaphysical understanding under a closer scrutiny, as developed by Asetian metaphysics, in a more scientific way by them internally to their occult Order - the view to set apart the practice more than other communities which treat it without that knowledge of its discovery, as something more sacred, simply because, as said, its bonds are deep and tremendously special, nothing to ever underestimate and therefore bound to greatest trust in who you're doing it with. Also make sure to take into considerations deep energetic contents of qualities transferred via the blood metaphysically by the life force energy fed from it. It's not a physical act, in the sense that it's the blood that's fed from directly, but the highly charged life force energy that quickly dissipates after outside of the veins or body, while it's still possible and not dissipated. This is an intimate essence fed from under vampiric spiritual mastery.

That's why vampires won't come out in the open and just go to anyone asking for them to be a donor unto; it's a deeply sacred, intimate vampiric act, too sadly romanticized by fiction in the sense of the vampire's bite, but doing a disservice to the popular understanding of its highly cherished, private practice. It's just a matter of understanding and learning the correct information.

As far as you're concerned personally, I will say this compassionately, as I may, I don't think you have a bad heart at all but a good heart, but it's important to truly know these matters with knowledge and it's important to not look in vain in any manner inspired falsely. You have to know what you're getting yourself into (and then approach it in the right way with correct understanding which may be much different than your preconceptions). I'd say this about sex too: people think it's nothing in this day and age and you can have it just as you eat dinner, randomly, with anyone, but its energy links are potent and the "Sexually Transmitted Demons" - STDs - are real. Razz Not the way to go if you truly wish to safeguard your energetic integrity, but the problem is only people have no clue about the deeper nature of it in spiritual terms and how it affects them. Ignorance is bliss and bliss runs rampant over the whole world. lol
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 11.01.23 8:35

Thank you to everyone who stood up for me and on my side. And separately to Jonathan. I couldn't figure out how to answer there, I didn't find the "reply" button.
I actually didn't read the messages of people who were against it, and in general all the messages that were somehow against what I was doing, along with all the explanations. Because I'm not interested anyway. I'm not interested in these people at all. I don't even want to talk to them. And this is my personal business. But these people are following me in my topic and occupied me as if the whole forum is not enough for them that they are dreaming about my topic.
I won't read anything because it was presented to me as an insult. At first, this maniac lowered me, asserted himself, and then began to impose himself along with all his large number of letters, which I don't care about.
In order for me to get acquainted with something, it was necessary to start with politeness, acceptance of me and what I do, gratitude for what I did. Then you can expect a good reaction in response. It's stupid to wait for my obsequiousness to writing on the abuse. What, you wanted to make me a whipping girl? And that I happily flow around it and thank you? If I was offended, then I was offended. And all good words should not be addressed to those people who are against my messages above.
I'm sorry that I'm speaking in the plural, I just don't want to name that stalker.
I am a girl and I will do everything by intuition.
About those people who, like, did not pour negative on me, but adhered to the golden seridina. I can't answer in two words, I'll try to explain. I understand that you are used to a sound approach. But my credo in life is to live by intuition. And I am categorically against any derogatory words about my actions and what concerns me. I understand that I cannot influence this and everyone does what they want. But for a sound dialogue with me, you will have to maintain tact, tolerance and kindness. I immediately trace where there are words that lower me and my actions.
Because I'm hypersensitive. And the fact that I decided to become a donor is not just a decision, it is possible, a state of mind. They call me the Richter scale Smile) This is the subject of more than one message, why so. But I will not conduct a clear dialogue and explain something if I insert phrases about how wrong I am.
Maybe it looks arrogant. But notice, I have never, no matter what, said a single word against your magical worldview here. I'm only talking about actions in my address and that I'm going my own way. I never offend other people's ways! I never tell anyone: you are doing wrong and what you have there is bad! And all the phrases about this will mean to me: from now on, stay as far away from this person as possible!
-----------------------

With love to everyone who supported me!
I probably overreacted at first. (as usual:) I have a highly developed emotional sphere, and feelings are my compass. I develop them even more.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 11.01.23 8:41

The purpose of my divination and all my words here in the first place is to give my energy and the good that I can give to those who need it and are ready to accept it, who treat me well.
This is more for me the exchange of positive energy than the prediction of the future itself. Through the cards, I exposed my heart.
When I went in that time, I saw that I had been written a lot. I thought with a pure heart, maybe they congratulate me in return and say something nice.
And in response to me letters. I expected to be congratulated on Christmas, too, as I was. And I get a bunch of angry letters in response. Some help instead of gratitude.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 11.01.23 8:46

And on the bright holiday of Christmas, a man poured mud on me for my congratulations.
And then they tell me: you learn from him.
Is it really not accepted among vampires to congratulate at least in response? If you are congratulated! Don't you think it's uncivilized?!
Very selfish and consumerist.
There is no responsiveness and positive exchange. This is elementary ethics. Since people who are not familiar with the rules of etiquette, human communication: to congratulate on congratulations, and not to pour mud, can teach me their books? Do they teach this in your books? To pour a bucket of slop on a person for congratulations? Then I would rather never read such books than do the same.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 11.01.23 8:50

After that person poured negative on me, I got very sick. My temperature lasted 4 days: 38.5. I couldn't breathe.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next