Two cards (or runes)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two cards (or runes)

Post by izanami16 11.01.23 9:05

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Img_2022

11. Chiastolite. Passed Loved Ones - Root Chakra.
Chiastolite has appeared to let you know how loved and protected you are by your passed loved ones. They are always with you, constantly looking after you and your family. They wish for you to clear any feelings of sadness and/or guilt. It's time now for you to move forwards and know that everything is going to be okay.
Your passed loved ones are trying to communicate with you to let you know that they are okay, they are very happy. They are sending you signs to confirm that they are still around you. In order to recognise and receive these signs, you just have to open your heart and mind to them. They can be in different forms. You might physical sensations, like tingling in your hair, or feeling someone being near you when there is no-one physically there. You might also notice nature-based signs such as birds, butterflies or dragonflies which come up unusually close to you. Or you might find the electrical devices in your home or office acting up, switching themselves on or off randomly etc... Take note of these signs - they are not mere coincidence!
Open yourself to the possibility that your connection to your passed loves ones remains intact, in a different form and they love for you is eternal.

Amber. Transparency - Calm - Purification - Creativity.
An issue that is causing tension and friction in your life will soon erupt and come to a head. You are being urged to stay calm during this emotionally charged event. Express how you feel but don't be drawn in to saying things you don't mean. This event is, in fact, a blessing - one that is perhaps well overdue. Through it you will realise where you stand and how others truly feel.
As the air clears, you will uncover a hidden agenda and find creative ways of handling this type of situation in the future. Stay calm and don't allow yourself to be dragged further into chaos by others. You will emerge from this situation feeling purified of all the negative emotions and thoughts that have weighed you down recently. Trust and remember - this event is a blessing!

------------------------------
My dears! I love you too:) I love you If only there was peace here!
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.01.23 9:25

I am not sure what happened here, but you’re more than welcome to stick around and ask questions, post etc if you are interested in the community. There are some trustworthy, older students and seekers here who can probably offer interesting words of advice or even just occult opinions.

None of us here can speak for the Order, so if you’re interested in Asetianism, we can try to help.

But in terms of being someone’s donor, you really are better off not seeking that on the internet. It is more than likely that you’d come across the typical exploitative individuals moved by fantasy and ego, who will be happy to bring you harm, confusion and disarray by misleading you, taking advantage of you or even worse. The wider vampire community is extremely unstable, and full of deeply disturbed individuals who thrive on dishonor, lies, and even criminal activity. You might think you’d be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen, but without some degree of occult experience, in my opinion it is a lot easier to be deceived, misled and manipulated. And many of those people, I’d even go as far as saying the vast majority of them, aren’t capable of feeding vampirically to begin with - the dangers they present might be just psychological and even physical, through their imbalance, but that can’t be underestimated either.

That being said, there is the much smaller subset of individuals who might actually be capable and equipped to feed vampirically, and take you up on your offer. However, here lies one of the reasons some people in this community might advise you to be careful - being able to take energy and feed, deliberately in a focused way, doesn’t actually make someone a vampire. I’m addition, that sort of energy dynamic is not anywhere near safe to have with a random person, or anyone you haven’t known for a very long time with an established rapport and bond of trust.

Well, I can’t control what you look for and seek, I’m just trying to help you out here. I’ve been watching a certain large group of people (the VC as a whole, excluding the far more honorable and relevant niche of Asetianism) and those people are not honorable or honest by any stretch of the imagination.

At least in this community there are people who care and wish to see people remain safe from abusers and exploitation, despite the inherent predatory nature of Asetianism. Honesty aligned to honor is far better, even if it might be less than comfortable sometimes, right?

Anyway….. best wishes.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.01.23 9:28

*add on: apologies for the grammatical errors. I blame autocorrect.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.01.23 11:18

Looking for a donor online can be very dangerous, I agree with Sarah. But in this forum you are safe because we protect people, however be careful if someone may approach you privately pretending to be a vampire. There are many liars in this world so please be careful. The safety of everyone is always our concern. Otherwise you are welcome to stay and share your emotions and thoughts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 11.01.23 15:02

Thank you. I'll be careful. For two years, no one has mastered my "fortress" yet.
Very valuable tips about being careful with vampires. One hundred percent - I agree.
I have one universal remedy - time.
Every time I get to know a person, I wait for a long time - the person has time to manifest. I also carefully study and search for information related to a person. I am able to find a lot of things where a person seems to be clean. I don't want to brag. But it saved me.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 12.01.23 0:06

Have a nice day!
I finally got ready to calmly reread MysticLightShinethForth's messages and at least briefly answer him. There was no opportunity in the conversation.
He defended me so touchingly, I was very pleased.
I didn't answer right away because these messages weren't in the form of a question. They were in the form of an approval and did not correspond to me. Maybe it's worth asking questions to the interlocutor before the advice? with all due respect to you.

When I came to this forum, I really liked its frenzied energy, as if under the skin. I saw that the forum has its own materials and immediately took note to study them gradually, I'm interested. Though slowly, because of business, but every day I decided to read a little here. I have no aversion to what is written here, I will certainly be able to use something here, find it useful to myself. It was from the very beginning of my arrival, before the creation of themes.
I love to read, study, do it all my life.
I'm reading Homer's Iliad right now. Some of the books I have read recently: the Tibetan Book of the Dead, the Egyptian Book of the Dead - I prefer the most ancient works. My favorite genres of books: classics, ancient books, scientific, fairy tales, children's works. In addition, I study a lot of things in different ways, not only through books.
But I have my own approach to the material being studied, I often transform in my own way, I do not take everything at face value, I pass through myself, my perception.
I would have answered right away if asked.

About frivolity about feeding and, sorry, intimate life - it's definitely not about me.
I don't want to take the trash out of the hut, but (how can I say not to talk badly about people behind my back?) for my idea of "being with only one, after a long communication", I was condemned for a long time, I withstood all the onslaughts, as a result, I was deprived of the role of "donor" in one of the Internet resources - for my inaccessibility.
How much I treat this with trepidation, how important it is for me and what a deep meaning it has is a separate topic that I would not fully paint in public, it is very personal.
I'm looking for a vampire, not because I've read novels somewhere. Moreover, I don't read novels about vampires and don't watch movies about them. I am not interested in the topic of mythical vampirism, cinematic. There are no romantic scenes in my head. But it's insanely embarrassing to write about it, it's too intimate.
I can lay siege to any vampire if his intentions are idle.
Regarding sex, you can consider me a nun.
My life principle is: it's better to be alone than with just anyone. I get very attached to people, for me parting is a whole tragedy, I can't put it in my head. Therefore, when I got acquainted, I approached it so seriously, as a foundation, so as not to ever part. They resented me for that.
This is in short.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 12.01.23 8:29

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Unknow11
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Unknow11
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 13.01.23 10:26

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Img_2023

Valley of the Kings.
Death is transformation. It is a natural part of life. There are consequences to all actions, no matter how small.
Key energies: Transformation, death and rebirth, responsibility, justice.
GPS: 25º44’27”N, 32º36’8”E
Primary Element: Earth and fire.
Description: The Valley of the Kings is a desert valley located on the west bank of Thebes, the political and religious capital of the New Kingdom of Egypt (from around 1570BC to 1070BC). It was first used as a royal necropolis by Thutmosis I, although it was his predecessor, Amenhotep I, who was considered the patrondeity of the valley by those that constructed the tombs. The last known king to have built a tomb in the valley was Ramesses XI.
This sandy valley has two main branches: the East Valley, where most of the royal tombs are situated and the West Valley, that only contains the tombs of Amenhotep III and Ay, and some pit chambers. Archaeological teams of all nationalities have been working in the valley for over 150 yers with varying degrees of success - some even doing irreparable damage. Perhaps the most famous find was the fully intact tomb of boy king Tutankhamen by Carter and the curse that is said to have resulted from the opening of the tomb which killed every one present at the unsealing.
Each tomb has a story to tell. Sometimes the paintings, frescoes, sculptures or even the sarcophagi tell of the life of the person who has died and also of what is hoped for him or her in the afterlife. There are also representations of some of the important books of magic. For example, in the tomb of Ramesses IV, the Book of Caverns (a metaphorical description of the Sun God Ra's visit to six caverns a central theme of which is the rewards and punishments for the way those in the underworld lived their lives on Earth), the Book of the Night (the story of light and dark and light being reborn again each day) and the Book of the Dead (the funerary and mummification text).
The Valley of the Kings has not given up all its secrets yet. Every year more tombs and chambers are discovered and more of the treasures in existing tombs are restored. It is a place of awe and reverence. I never heard anyone raise their voice in a tomb or saw even children running around. It is a place where one is reminded of death and the importance of living a whole and good life.
When you visit: Do not try and do the whole valley in one day...  this is a huge complex. Feel the energies inherent in each tomb and you will find one or two that you especially connect with. Before you go, to get the most out of the experience, read some books on the Egyptian mythos so you can recognise the different gods and goddesses and stories in the temples as you go. The artwork here is stunning as is the interplay of the light as it travels around the site in the day.

Seven of Coins. Lepidolite
It makes us aware that love promotes mental and spiritual growth and that spiritual maturity teaches us also to live our love. The lepidolite is a stone of kindness, self-healing, and maturity. It balances us and calms us, so reducing stress.
Tarot interpretation: Phase of development, patience, increase of capital, good business transactions, money, profit, unfulfilled expectation.
Shadow aspect: Impatience, set-back, fear, loss of energy.

--------------------------------
The moment I took out the first card, it seemed to me that I was leaving my body. It was very strong. I've never experienced this.
During this divination, I put a bird's feather and a stone on my body. Stone - Morion (russian name) - Морион - I have not found a translation of this name into English. It's hard to see him in the photo, even though I tried. Someday I will post photos of my entire collection of minerals.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 13.01.23 12:04

My altar. Below is my chair, in which I sit in front of the computer, do creative work and do everything in my power. The altar is periodically replenished and updated. I like to surround myself with brooms of herbs.

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Img_2024
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 7:52

I feel so tired. A lot of affairs have accumulated at home. I hope it's not boring here without my magical fairy tales.

I've been wanting to lay out my tarot decks for a long time, so that it's clear where I get what from.

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 4tafu911 Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Fbbf6m12
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Img_2025

I wanted to post everything in one message, but only allows three pictures.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 7:58

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Halusk10 Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Zvbvue10
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Qvykes10
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 8:00

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 R2wb4y10 Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Vo_vhg10
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 0tqqeu10
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 8:04

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Bhrgx810 Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Azqcbt10
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Rs0khr10
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 8:14

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Eaa_a_17
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Eaa_a_18
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Eaa_a_16
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 8:21

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Eaa_a_21 Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Eaa_a_22
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 8:24

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Gya0jk11 Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 K1cyaj11 Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Ruyor711
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 15.01.23 8:33

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Eaa_a_23
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Eaa_a_24

My most favorite card:
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Fim9j511

That's it.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 16.01.23 7:36

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Img_2027

Troy (Troia). To exchange my gifts with the world is a positive act. Teamwork is necessary. Whilst I can learn from the stories of other, I can create my own mythos. Beauty is eternal. Revenge has consequences.
Key energies: Exchange, revenge, heroism, teamwork, mythos, dreams vs reality.
GPS: N39º57’23.184”, E26º14’20.4”
Primary Element: Earth.
Description: Almost everyone has heard the story of the Spartan beauty Helen and her lovely face that launched a thousand ships to war. Homer's immortal tale of power, revenge, loyalty and battle still inspires creative film, poetry and art.
Homer's classic, The Iliad, tells us how the whole of Greece gathered a massive force to bring Helen home from the arms of the Trojan Prince Paris to her 'rightful' husband, Menelaus. The dire bloodthirsty war, the fate of Achilles and his friend Patroclus, the fight for Helen, the eventual fall of Troy through the wooden horse full of Greek soldiers - all are part of the eternal story. Yet, is it just a story or something real?
Human occupation on the site of Troy began in the early Bronze Age (late 4th millennium BC). The first defensive wall round the citadel on the site was built around 3000 BC. Due to its ideal position for trade, Troy expanded, making it one of the largest towns in the Aegean region. It was a rich and busy place. Goods imported from Mycenae and elsewhere in Peloponnese give an indication of its powerful trading role and it was geographically ideally situated as a strategic meeting place for war and administration.
Troy has gone under the names of Wilusa (Hittite), Illion (Greek), Illium (Latin) and so 3500 years of habitation on this site have left behind layers roughly 15 meters in depth. There are almost always archaeological digs here and the wealth of relics gathered on this site has confirmed the siege of Troy by Spartan and Achaean warriors from Greece in the 13th or 12th century BC, amongst other historic happenings. So the Troy described by Homer was real.
When you step on the land here, you feel the echoes of the ancients. Whilst the age of the site is one thing, to me, it is the unmistakable feeling of the pulling together of greatness that has the most impact. This is a land where gods walked on Earth, where the best of the best came and gave of themselves, a place where the latest wonders, ideas and ideals were traded. To walk here as modern people, place our feet in the footsteps of our most illustrious ancestors and encourages us to create our own life mythos. We all have our story to tell but first we must live it and create it with courage and daring.
When you visit: Read The Illiad before you go. This is a big site and the surrounding landscape too contains a spread of other prehistoric and historical places including Hellenistic burial mounds, whole cemeteries, and both Greek and Roman ruins of trading villages. It is here that you can see the Hellenic burial places of heroes, such as Achilles, Hector, Patroclus and the mighty Ajax and you may wish to make an offering to them if the spirit takes you. I recommend a simple sprig of rosemary or a few bay leaves with a small amount of olive oil left near the markers.

A purpose for all things.
Life is a mysterious progression of individual evolution.
It can be hard to understand, and even more so to accept, why events manifest the way they do. You may be wondering - sometimes desperately - exactly what purpose each experience serves, yet the answers still elude you. Take comfort in the assurance of knowing that everything you've lived through carries a personal promise of resolution. You will - in accordance with divine timing - reunite with your loved ones and find the healing and happiness that you seek. The divine ways are exacting and beautifully just. Today, do your part by replacing cynicism and bitterness with optimism and trust. For you are indeed deeply loved, and your life is carefully thought out to suit your soul alone.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 22.01.23 10:27

Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Img_2033

A day away from it all
Today is yours and tomorrow is coming as it will.
Yesterday is complete with all its learning and lessons. You can rest now and embody this moment's embrace. Feel yourself supported by it as you step away from your daily tasks. Give your full attention to your body, mind, and soul, while infusing each moment with thoughtfulness around your true needs. Let your soul rest from the myriad of voices that are vying for your attention. Be still. Return to nature and share the silence, like two old trusted friends who, by just being together, soothe each other's tired hearts. Renewed and strengthened by your "time-away," joy will return - and with it, the clarity and energy that is naturally within you.

Taos. We are one. I exercise self-care and care for my community. There is no one spiritual path but many.
Key energies: Inclusion, creativeness, self-love, greater good, unity, vortex.
GPS: 36º26’21.01”N, 105º32’44.12”W
Primary Element: Earth and water.
Description: Taos is a small but very old community in the north central region of New Mexico in the San Cristobal Mountains. The town may only have 5000 permanent residents but people have been living here a long time. The 1000-year-old Taos Pueblo is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is believed to be the oldest continuously inhabited community in the United States. There are 150 people that live in the pueblo year round and they are mainly indigenous Indians. Their spiritual traditions have been practiced continually by the Taos Pueblo Indians for a millennium or more.
The original peoples have a rich mythos which is woven directly with the land, the sky and all living things. For example Taos natives believe that they originated from the Blue Lake in the area. When the US government 'returned' this area to the people, this acquisition was considered an incredibly significant event. The Pueblo itself is often referred to as a 'nest' that holds 'everyone and all', a reference to the values of unity, inclusion and working together for the greater good held by Taos natives.
Taos is also a place of creativity. The people here culturally have maintained their expretise with stunning traditional pottery and painting. The Taos art colony spawned a thriving arts scene that dates back to the turn of the 19th century. Today art and spirituality (retreat centres) abound here.
It is also a place of profound energy and mystery. Firstly, it is said that Taos is in the middle of an energy vortex which encompasses both kinds-magnetic flow-down vortex, electrical charge-up vortex.
Secondly, there is the phenomenon called the Taos hum. It's a continual low-pitched sound (sometimes likened to the sound of a diesel engine idling far away). In 1997, the US Congress paid for researchers to do a study and identify the source but it remains a mystery.
When you visit: Taos is a beautiful place and does have a strong energy that can be a little discomforting at times. Expect the unexpected and enjoy the ride! Get out of the town a little and see the Rio Grande and the areas where the vortexes seem strongest. (Lots of people are happy to direct you!) One of the most memorable experiences in Taos is a visit to Taos Pueblo during a sacred dance such as the San Antonio Feast Corn Because these are sacred events and part of a living tradition, photography is not allowed.

--------------------------------------
I didn't post it right away, as I promised in the previous topic, because I print the instructions for each card manually from paper.

So, my dears, we got a fisherman and a horse. I hope you will use this information correctly in your life.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 26.01.23 14:41

Brownie and Shaman - keep the house.
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Gbltgn10

I walked 5 kilometers barefoot through the forest.
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Qgwri610

So let these runes, drawn out by me at the end of the path, fulfill your cherished wish.
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 3s6rco10
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 30.01.23 17:02

Vision #1
More than a year ago, in winter, around February 2020. I did the ritual, and it was my first vision. This happened even before I created the magic book, and I did not put this event there. I did not understand this vision at all, did not find anything to connect it with and forgot.
I went into the forest, left the path to a place where it was difficult for people to get to, it was not quiet, I heard small animals all the time. I drew an inverted pentagram, came up with a verse: a phrase for each ray. I talked and put candles + branches of some trees. I put a ritual drawing in the center, which I made myself. I dedicated the pentagram to the Devil and all his faces: the Devil, Lucifer, Samael, Avaddon, Kernunn – for each ray. I didn't pronounce my spell well, I was confused in words. Then I sprinkled herbs in the center of the pentagram, sat with my eyes closed, worshipped for a while and left.
I had such a vision for a day, as if they were shooting at me, I was dying. Then again. And so on without end. Blood was pouring into my eyes, there was a lot of blood. I was a girl before the shot, a swan after the shot. And I felt worse than anyone in the world, it seemed to me that I had no right to bother the higher powers who I was. What else can I expect after such an audacious treatment. And in my head it was spinning how insignificant I was. And my higher powers, whom I worshipped, do this to me and humiliate me in a similar way. I cried for a day and watched the endless repetition of the same thing.
About the existence of vampire forums, about the topic of vampires, I did not know and did not think. I didn't know that in some vampire communities, "a donor is a swan." I took care of myself, I always loved myself. I thought I was so good and beautiful that I should be appreciated. And here is such an opposite vision to me.
At first I resisted my visions, they were not clear, but painful, I held back tears. It seemed to me that it shouldn't be like this. Then I gave free rein to my visions. And they unfolded in every detail. I am led to a place by the arms of those whom I worshipped in the forest and whose faces I do not see. How are they all gathered there, participating in this execution. How I'm beating in the snow in blood, I see my wings, feathers, my long swan neck, everything is flooded with blood, how good it makes everyone feel. I just shed a lot of tears, a lot. And it was beautiful, magnificent, sublime, no matter what. I can't describe the moment of the shot, I know that it was, then I experienced it, suffered, but now it's like blocked in my brain. I don't think there's anything about a bullet being fired that you don't know. Now I remember that I experienced the entry of a bullet into the body morally painful. I couldn't believe it, as if something incredible was happening to me, which is difficult for a mentally adequate person to accept. And the fact that I am becoming someone else from a person is difficult to accept. Now, too, I don't understand my transformation into something else every time.
Since it lasted a day, I often couldn't stand doing my own thing in the apartment, lay down on the sofa and sobbed already there, seeing it again.
I thought that this was my usual depression, I was waiting for it to last for days, weeks, that I would have to deal with it. I got ready for a typical depressive person's state, behavior that disgusts me. But a day later, getting up in the morning - as if nothing had happened. It was easy for me, I respected myself again, even from those higher ones with whom I worked and there was this feeling of insignificance, I no longer felt it. And again, life has become saturated for me like a golden light. A lot of energy, positive. Such an abrupt change. I don't know what kind of day it was for me. Then I was more than fine.
Everything could still be attributed to delirium. But the witch I study with said the next day that on the day of my vision, her skin was bleeding by itself. And that the day was abnormal, magically strong.
I slept for a few hours, then just lay there.
I'm writing this now - I'm reasoning like a patient, it's hard to accept again. It is even more difficult to put into verbal form than to see. It's hard for me to admit it. If I didn't know myself well, I would have thought that the mental hospital was crying for me.
Then, in contrast to what I have experienced, I take great care of myself, I attract everything that is opposite to what I have experienced, I do it. Life and health are doubly more expensive after the experience. So it does not spoil the psyche.
I say terrible things.
I don't suffer from my visions. I'm still shocked that my visions have a real basis. Part there, part there. Or somewhere all together. Yes, as it is, am I really able to see. And such moments now I think that coincided, it's incredible that the spirits showed me. All the same: The Devil and his 5 faces. How is it that they respond to me, this is not the first time, no god responds like this, if at all. And words from the outside world, when I think about one of them, I get bored, I close the info. I go out into the real world and the first thing I see is their names in the left source. I didn't feel like I was worth it.
Despite the fact that I perceive what is happening here somewhat passionately, in my visions with those spirits, I am definitely without a vulgar thought. How can I? Absolutely no vulgar emotion or excitement. I perceive them as my progenitors, as those who gave me flesh, spirit, or somehow participated in this, as spiritual parents, gods. I cannot feel indecent feelings for them, even if I am sacrificed in visions.
Maybe they decided to let me experience these feelings and sent me here.

--------------------------------------
I ordered this antique bell from the UK, it is more than a hundred years old. I use it in my magic rituals.
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Unknow12
Two cards (or runes) - Page 2 Unknow13
"It's not me, it's not a dream.
Only a mirage or a dream.
Awaken my passion,
Turn on my flesh,
Take away my power.
Turn on my blood".
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 30.01.23 21:07

You’re a good writer at least

The devil isn’t real I’ll say

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 31.01.23 4:47

TrillaCruile, I ask you again - do not write to me here. Is the whole site not enough for you?
Leave me alone. I don't want to communicate with you, I don't want to read your messages. Don't follow me.
I didn't ask for your opinion.
Leave me alone!
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 31.01.23 5:13

izanami16 wrote:TrillaCruile, I ask you again - do not write to me here. Is the whole site not enough for you?
Leave me alone. I don't want to communicate with you, I don't want to read your messages. Don't follow me.
I didn't ask for your opinion.
Leave me alone!

1. You never asked me not to comment on your threads.

2. You don’t have to communicate with me. Simply ignore me. Yet, when posting public topics, consider that all members are allowed to contribute their opinions.

You’re obviously a loony seeking attention, and are looking for a vampire who celebrates Christmas. Get real. No one on the forum wants you writing them poems or pulling cards for them, or any of your other nonsense.

You have continued to share your photos, personal practices and “visions” all for a donor to believe you’re worthy and to get ego validation… your posts are more suited for social media than a serious forum for occult study.

Your type is better off at the local metaphysical shop selling visions and predictions, with stories about how they were attacked by negativity on a public vampire forum.. maybe someone there will buy your ignorance and emotional pool of idiocy.

PS everyone sees new posts on the forum— it is public. I am not following you. No one is.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 31.01.23 5:17

Stop mocking me!
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next