Hidden Predator/Prey dynamic among teacher and student

4 posters

Go down

Hidden Predator/Prey dynamic among teacher and student Empty Hidden Predator/Prey dynamic among teacher and student

Post by Troublemaker 07.02.23 10:47

Em Hotep.

Today I had a quote from Master Marques in mind, and thought it could lead to an interesting discussion.

“Power that needs proof is Doubt. Power that needs voice is Ego. Power that betrays is Dishonor. Power that is afraid is Weakness.
Asetian Power is just Power.”

It was mentioned by another, some days ago, that the teachings of Master Marques are quite advanced concepts hiding behind sometimes simplistic language as his signature method. This quote reminds me of that.

I often see things like vampirism and predatory spirituality being discussed as a vehicle merely for personal empowerment or even a fun tool one can use to snicker at others with and feel superior because of what they can do to the unaware. Of course, it can and does serve that purpose of empowering the energy system, but there is a much higher application that goes entirely unnoticed and discarded in the superficial groups and paths.

There are multiple types of “predator”, separated from the concept of predatory spirituality. Some are able to manipulate energy even, but are motivated by extremely mundane roots and egotistical ends, which deprives the practice of any spiritual quality even if it does involve energy.

In my time on this path so far, I have found that there is a predator/prey dynamic among adepts or experts and the less experienced seekers they might be directly or indirectly teaching through their way of life, opinions, attitudes, and interaction. There comes a time when the seeker might be foolish, ignorant through lack of experience, unknowing, unaware. When struck down with an appropriate and deserved amount of “force”, it does feel like venom in a way. Venom for the spirit, that is what this violet signature energy seems to do. Wielded by those who have already conquered many trials.

That venom is a great medicine for those who might be able to accept that they’ve been stricken with such a thing, bow humbly instead of rising up in anger… predation can be quite alchemical and even a gift in itself. Predation being used as a multifaceted tool of awareness, evolution, growth, honor and the discovery of truth is one of the hallmarks of Asetianism. Much like there is no master without being an eternal student (to paraphrase Master Marques), there is no true predator without once having been prey. Or, without constantly preying on oneself and the imperfections encountered on the journey, much like a snake devouring its own tail perpetually.

The common western mindset and culture seems to fearfully avoid these things, in a very similar way to how the practice of bowing to one’s teachers is often seen negatively as a sign of weakness or failure to minds that only care for chasing shallow ideals of power and the desperate, stagnated desire for leadership.

This culture, however, passes along to many seekers the ability to accept that signature venom and allow it to consume imperfections and limitations in a very real trial by fire.

I was just thinking lately that while predatory spirituality, especially as it relates to Asetian energy, is something desperately sought after by many, it is also notoriously misunderstood, misjudged and approached without a clean template or “empty cup”. Another commonly disregarded facet of predatory spirituality is submitting willingly to that venom, submitting to humility and the occasional strikes of one’s teachers, learning to feed from that process eagerly as Self is renewed from the trials of pain and alchemical transmutation.

What are your thoughts on this?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Predator/Prey dynamic among teacher and student Empty Re: Hidden Predator/Prey dynamic among teacher and student

Post by 8lou1 07.02.23 11:56

i think youre right on many things, but in reality and the now, i saw you passing by on a trail i set up and wondered why we got angry at each other while the trail was set up to finally make a talisman work properly.

it seems it does, but when i get hit with it, i for sure know someone is toying. so what the hell did you do there other then creating a nonsensical argument between spouses in my home?
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Hidden Predator/Prey dynamic among teacher and student Empty Re: Hidden Predator/Prey dynamic among teacher and student

Post by Troublemaker 07.02.23 12:18

I literally have no idea who you are, and we have never even interacted beyond a few forum comments here and there. You’re a complete stranger to me, and I have no idea what you’re talking about. It does seem like you might need some outside professional help for whatever you might be going through, because your comment made no sense to me at all.
Sad that a serious attempt at a deeper topic already got derailed. Oh well. 😅
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 07.02.23 12:53

yeah sad, but non the less its what spiritual vampirism is to me, so if you write on a forum that states to be there for vampires and otherkin i presume you know some stuff and that not everyone sees what the other sees. what i saw you do, was not right and you know it otherwise you wouldnt call yourself that.

for the rest everyone can write on this topic whatever they want, you asked for input i gave you that. no derailing. so since you are into arguments, why not find someone who actually hits you back instead of me. it gets boring. thank you very much.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.02.23 13:27

Troublemaker, very beautiful thoughts going into an often unmentioned territory of predatory spirituality that it's not all about feeding by preying upon energies but also a profound system of adversarial forces as the Violet Throne would tell. It also reflects through this hidden dynamic you mentioned between teacher and student though we must all be students.

I believe the Silence we're taught in Asetianism yields a blow to our egos. Upon Silence ego cowers with fear. The strong soul overcomes and learns from its poison become nectar. Silence may be a teaching tool to the wise. That's merely mentioning the word Silence but the reality contains vast forces on the Path of Aset... flame and poison... shadow and agony... forces of abysmal initiation... but also the rising of new dawn upon a higher horizon for the enduring follower.

Regardless these are mysteries I merely briefly touch on and may have to think deeper. I think we can safely say Asetianism standing out as a profound beacon of predatory spirituality in a vein that requires initiation to unveil. Obscure concepts practically lived and realized, honored in silence and kept to privacy of sacredness. Standing out as something immeasurably unique and primordial since the dawn of time.  

8lou1, remember to ground and recollect yourself.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 10.02.23 5:43

ah yeah well, im recollected and i dont like it when i see the two of you while i have people dying here in real life. so no can do.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by sig 25.04.23 0:24

@troublemaker

I hadn't seen this thread until now, though I saw a similar but more brief mention of (maybe) similar in another of your posts somewhere else.

I haven't really thought about this facet before, in terms of other people. As far as people go, I've had mutual exchange between predator/predator, and on the flip side I've been set against others of like mind, to specific ends that were beneficial to us both. I've not been in a teacher/student relationship with another person, though.

Anyhow, I like the facet you point out here. Thanks!

sig
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2023-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sig 25.04.23 0:32

Oops. Well, I suppose those actually were many times if i look at all the pieces. Smile

sig
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2023-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down