Troublemaker
Jonathan
AlifBalaamYashin
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin Empty Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 22.10.23 17:04

Is there more activity on the Discord server? I would like to ask for the server name . . . if possible. Please PM me if it is not for public knowledge.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin Empty Re: Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin

Post by Jonathan 26.10.23 5:29

From what I am told their Discord server has a TON of activity with regular occult discussions every day and is one of the most active related places around. It also features the presence of a few high profile occultists that can’t be contacted in other platforms and some gifted new voices. I am not present there however due to my limited time online. Given your past recurring issues with the community I am not sure I would suggest that server as a good fit for you, they are rather strict when it comes to trolling and disrespect and do a great work maintaining a healthy and safe environment to all honest seekers. Not my call though as I'm not part of their staff.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.10.23 7:16

Robert has already been banned from the server before. So I find this a bit entertaining. Given that he has never once showed respect to the community, I highly doubt he would be welcomed or allowed there. Although it isn’t my call, it seems extremely unlikely given his exceedingly low character. After watching him solicit women for sex on Facebook and ask them “how much for a quickie” and other outrageously foul shit, I think his personality is quite ill-suited to the place. He will not be welcomed or have a good time there, for sure. Personally I wish he would stop obsessively stalking the community, leave people alone and move the hell on, because it has been like a million years of utter bullshit from this guy.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 26.10.23 13:06

Troublemaker wrote:Robert has already been banned from the server before. So I find this a bit entertaining. Given that he has never once showed respect to the community, I highly doubt he would be welcomed or allowed there. Although it isn’t my call, it seems extremely unlikely given his exceedingly low character. After watching him solicit women for sex on Facebook and ask them “how much for a quickie” and other outrageously foul shit, I think his personality is quite ill-suited to the place. He will not be welcomed or have a good time there, for sure. Personally I wish he would stop obsessively stalking the community, leave people alone and move the hell on, because it has been like a million years of utter bullshit from this guy.
I've never been on the AK Discord Server, so I find it difficult to have been banned.

As for soliciting women for sex, WTF are you talking about? What is your problem? STOP SPREADING LIES about me. And exactly what 'utter bullshit' are you talking about?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 26.10.23 13:14

Jonathan wrote:From what I am told their Discord server has a TON of activity with regular occult discussions every day and is one of the most active related places around. It also features the presence of a few high profile occultists that can’t be contacted in other platforms and some gifted new voices. I am not present there however due to my limited time online. Given your past recurring issues with the community I am not sure I would suggest that server as a good fit for you, they are rather strict when it comes to trolling and disrespect and do a great work maintaining a healthy and safe environment to all honest seekers. Not my call though as I'm not part of their staff.
Thank you Jonathan, at least some here are grown up. I appreciate it.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.10.23 13:59

That’s fine I’m pretty sure many people can confirm and back up that you have been to our discord, and conducted yourself so poorly that you were banned. I guess I’m not surprised given that you are a compulsive liar. As for you being an absolutely foul disgusting person toward women, I have the evidence of that as well. Not that it’s even needed, since your word has no credibility whatsoever anymore in your highly advanced stage of current decay.
Either way, you are not welcome anywhere near the place. So it is best for you to move on.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 26.10.23 14:50

Troublemaker wrote:That’s fine I’m pretty sure many people can confirm and back up that you have been to our discord, and conducted yourself so poorly that you were banned. I guess I’m not surprised given that you are a compulsive liar. As for you being an absolutely foul disgusting person toward women, I have the evidence of that as well. Not that it’s even needed, since your word has no credibility whatsoever anymore in your highly advanced stage of current decay.
Either way, you are not welcome anywhere near the place. So it is best for you to move on.
Let's see this evidence . . . otherwise keep your mouth shut and stop lying. Time to grow up . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.10.23 4:48

Don't lie, Sushko/Etu Malku. You joined the Discord server roughly three years ago and someone dropped a ban hammer on your head. Just a correction that it's not the Aset Ka Discord server, as it's not hosted by the Order but by the community.

Let's see who should keep their mouth shut and stop lying next time...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 7:55

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Don't lie, Sushko/Etu Malku. You joined the Discord server roughly three years ago and someone dropped a ban hammer on your head. Just a correction that it's not the Aset Ka Discord server, as it's not hosted by the Order but by the community.

Let's see who should keep their mouth shut and stop lying next time...
If I was on the Discord server it was for Jeremy Crow's Luciferian group, not the AK. So, what are you talking about?

and what's with using my surname? Do you get some sense of empowerment in that you think you have something over one? I got news for you, and idiot can find out who I am because unlike all of you, I am not hiding.

Is that YOUR real name? LMFAO . . . no it is not, you are a hypocrite.
Get off it already, time to grow up.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 7:58

Now, I see . . . there is an invite link at the bottom here. I probably did try to join and thanks to all of you and your relentlessly witch-hunt and unsubstantiated slander I was probably booted.

Fine . . . I'll just rest here
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 8:09

I'm on it . . .

Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin C:\Users\Robert Sushko\Desktop\AK Discord
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 9:15

LOL . . . I expected nothing less from the Discord group . . . at least it was amusing.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.10.23 9:19

You get out what you put in.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 9:24

It was officially confirmed that Sushko still has a major hard-on for the great Victor.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 9:27

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:You get out what you put in.
Nah, what happened was that community, unlike this one, is filled with petulant children with no real moderation. They are a disgrace to Asetianists and disrespectful to Khonsu because of that.

They could dish it out . . . but can't take it
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.10.23 9:37

Dark Delilah sends her regards.

A young and bright witch that Robert Sushko / Etu Malku sexually harassed on IRC during the drunk episodes that marked his life of addiction and alcoholism, later getting banned from literally everywhere. Of course she ended up being far more relevant and successful in the occult than Sushko would ever dream of in his endless failures as an occultist. These days pushing fraudulently plagiarized fake grimoires, just like a failure of a musician he ended up being. Meanwhile Delilah has grown to a role of prominence in different occult orders. Blessings of fate.

Exactly as Mystic stated, you get out what you put in… Enjoy your insignificance.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 9:39

That’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 9:43

Nightshade wrote:Dark Delilah sends her regards.

A young and bright witch that Robert Sushko / Etu Malku sexually harassed on IRC during the drunk episodes that marked his life of addiction and alcoholism, later getting banned from literally everywhere. Of course she ended up being far more relevant and successful in the occult than Sushko would ever dream of in his endless failures as an occultist. These days pushing fraudulently plagiarized fake grimoires, just like a failure of a musician he ended up being. Meanwhile Delilah has grown to a role of prominence in different occult orders. Blessings of fate.

Exactly as Mystic stated, you get out what you put in… Enjoy your insignificance.
Oh I have a big folder on Delilah too . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.10.23 9:44

It’s ironic that you are bashing a community and server that is actually held in high regard in several occult circles of renown, being known to be very well moderated by major figures in the scene and frequently gathers contributions by some of the most gifted occultists of our time. They even go as far as keeping metaphysical protections and wards for everyone's safety, there enforced by yet another legendary name in the occult underground, which is a level of magical welfare not found in any other communities currently active. So it is clear that you are just triggered because you got rejected, nothing more. Jealousy is a very ugly thing to be expressed so clearly in here.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 9:51

Nightshade wrote:Dark Delilah sends her regards.

More unsubstantiated lies . . . look, admit it, a bunch of you were simply pissed off because of the musical composition that ended up in the hands of the Temple of Set instead of the AK. This is exactly when the slander started and the lying began.

Why don't you ask Khonsu personally what happened . . . you'll be surprised.
Until then, take a close look in the mirror at yourself and grow up.

And my book is doing just fine, if you haven't read it, you have no right to criticize it or its real author.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.10.23 9:57

That’s not the fact of it and you know it. You are yet lying again. You did compose something useless for the Aset Ka, which you said it yourself before they didn’t use it or want it. So you got rejected and took it to the Temple of Set. Why would we be mad since you were the one rejected?

Please try to make sense, the alcohol has really ruined your intellect.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.10.23 9:57

Please don't quote as if Nightshade wrote your own comment. lol Know forum etiquette... Maybe that was a mistake, but correct it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 9:59

What a joke Sirius Limited Esoterica is (ironic name) for even touching his trash heap of a book.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 10:03

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Please don't quote as if Nightshade wrote your own comment. lol Know forum etiquette... Maybe that was a mistake, but correct it.
How do I edit my posts here?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 10:05

Troublemaker wrote:What a joke Sirius Limited Esoterica is (ironic name) for even touching his trash heap of a book.
Now you're trashing a publisher who did nothing to you? You need a life . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next