Troublemaker
Jonathan
AlifBalaamYashin
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin - Page 4 Empty Re: Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:50

Troublemaker wrote:Victor, Nightshade, and Jonathan are brighter, higher, and purer than you will ever be. I’m pretty confident that you would be vaporized on the spot. Lol are you regressing in age mentally or something?
No they're not, you're just a fool who believes in make-believe and what everyone tells you. Grow up . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.11.23 18:51

I don’t have to meet any of these people physically to be able to easily sense these things, it’s called having basic awareness.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:52

Troublemaker wrote:I don’t have to meet any of these people physically to be able to easily sense these things, it’s called having basic awareness.
Then you're an idiot . . . wake up.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 01.11.23 18:59

I shall not dignify the creature with a reply. Stay safe everyone, don’t get your asses kicked.  Twisted Evil
Do not worry though, the only one Robert Sushko / Etu Malku is known to beat is his poor wife.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.11.23 19:01

Robert, your idol won’t even look in your direction. It’s time to go home. (Which isn’t here.)
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.11.23 2:21

Wiser to avoid indeed. We know that a higher wisdom is simply to focus the energy of our emotions on the real threats out there. This is barely worthy of our time, attention and energy, so I'll leave it there. Have a good rest of the week in the aftermath of Samhain, everyone. Very Happy
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.11.23 7:14

Quite true, Mystic the Light that Shineth Forth. An empowering end of week to all. We are living in very important times, make the best out of it!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 02.11.23 13:02

Victor wrote:I shall not dignify the creature with a reply. Stay safe everyone, don’t get your asses kicked.  Twisted Evil
Do not worry though, the only one Robert Sushko / Etu Malku is known to beat is his poor wife.
This is how your 'leader' deals with things by LYING, I have never even raised my hand to my wife or any other woman, that was a horrible thing to say . . . you are a disgrace to the Asetians.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 02.11.23 17:28

Troublemaker wrote:Robert, your idol won’t even look in your direction. It’s time to go home. (Which isn’t here.)
Are you shitting me? Is this type of lying and slandering behavior condoned by you, by the Asetians? Lying about me beating my wife? By a dishonest egotist who's Location is in a "pool filled with naked horny vampire girls" . . . wow, my respect for Asetianists goes down daily.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 02.11.23 17:30

Troublemaker wrote:I don’t have to meet any of these people physically to be able to easily sense these things, it’s called having basic awareness.
No, it's called Blind Faith
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 02.11.23 18:01

Well you are a known liar and plagiarist. You joined countless times by pretending to be someone else, you were caught lying more times than we could count with several hands, even after being warned were caught yet again plagiarizing articles and studies, you can barely write by yourself without copy pasting from other sources as you can’t build any coherent thoughts by yourself, and you expect us to believe the others are the ones lying? People who unlike you have a whole life on their backs of educating others and raising the occult to higher levels of excellence, building trust by hard work and real achievement?

It’s simply idiotic that you of all people are crying out about lies when you’re the biggest lying clown we have seen in here. Besides, the way we all see it, you beating your wife seems perfectly in character based on the disgraceful person you are.

Now, like the others, I won’t grace you any more with my time. You're too desperate for attention. Go worship your daddy Victor in silence. As an occultist you are too mediocre to catch his attention, only in kindergarten level magic and pathetic luciferian fluffery do people listen to the likes of you.

To everyone else, thank you for the accurate contributions and in always fighting for truth to the discredit of fools. May you all have an outstanding weekend full of genuine magic. Wink Stay hungry.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 02.11.23 18:23

Nightshade wrote:Well you are a known liar and plagiarist. You joined countless times by pretending to be someone else, you were caught lying more times than we could count with several hands, even after being warned were caught yet again plagiarizing articles and studies, you can barely write by yourself without copy pasting from other sources as you can’t build any coherent thoughts by yourself, and you expect us to believe the others are the ones lying? People who unlike you have a whole life on their backs of educating others and raising the occult to higher levels of excellence, building trust by hard work and real achievement?

It’s simply idiotic that you of all people are crying out about lies when you’re the biggest lying clown we have seen in here. Besides, the way we all see it, you beating your wife seems perfectly in character based on the disgraceful person you are.

Now, like the others, I won’t grace you any more with my time. You're too desperate for attention. Go worship your daddy Victor in silence. As an occultist you are too mediocre to catch his attention, only in kindergarten level magic and pathetic luciferian fluffery do people listen to the likes of you.

To everyone else, thank you for the accurate contributions and in always fighting for truth to the discredit of fools. May you all have an outstanding weekend full of genuine magic. Wink Stay hungry.
Typical cop out . . . you have nothing substantial on me, you just mimic what you've been told, and those who told you are LIARS. Nothing that you say about me is true. You know absolutely nothing about me. You and the rest picking on me are pathetic and infantile.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 03.11.23 5:17

aby, you naughty man, you are in the wrong lane. go figure some bdsm this forum isnt into that. its for one reason only: its combines wrong!
so come, maybe i can find you a place. what they call kiddy lane others enjoy, so why bother each other, again. there are more corners in the world, yah know...

thanks guys, hes not a wife beater, the fucker tried to hide from my spanking Wink.

and for the rest i have some who are researching the difference between a c, ak and a q in magick/qaballah etc. so if you would be so nice and go hit those with some knowhow. im still stuck with bush wanting a soccer team, so...

for the rest im the crazy bitch you alll know that and i know it too, so for the ones who find THAT important we are the 100.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 03.11.23 16:44

8lou1 wrote:aby, you naughty man, you are in the wrong lane. go figure some bdsm this forum isnt into that. its for one reason only: its combines wrong!
so come, maybe i can find you a place. what they call kiddy lane others enjoy, so why bother each other, again. there are more corners in the world, yah know...

thanks guys, hes not a wife beater, the fucker tried to hide from my spanking Wink.

and for the rest i have some who are researching the difference between a c, ak and a q in magick/qaballah etc. so if you would be so nice and go hit those with some knowhow. im still stuck with bush wanting a soccer team, so...

for the rest im the crazy bitch you alll know that and i know it too, so for the ones who find THAT important we are the 100.
Yikes . . . how embarrassing . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 06.11.23 11:57

I do really enjoy it when a "new" guy gets on here and the whole server comes alive for a little while again, its nice to see people show renewed passion in defence of their beliefs when its otherwise subdued around here.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 07.11.23 17:06

Guano wrote:I do really enjoy it when a "new" guy gets on here and the whole server comes alive for a little while again, its nice to see people show renewed passion in defence of their beliefs when its otherwise subdued around here.
What thrills me to tears is when someone as yourself (a relatively new guy here) ASSumes something about me without knowing anything about me . . . I've been here longer than you've been on earth.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 08.11.23 3:00

Hey man, at least your self belief is strong, if not your critical thinking skills. I hope delusion brings you inner peace.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.11.23 12:09

This guy insists on lingering like a really bad fart.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 08.11.23 13:08

Troublemaker wrote:This guy insists on lingering like a really bad fart.
Bored are we? Get a life . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 08.11.23 13:09

Guano wrote:Hey man, at least your self belief is strong, if not your critical thinking skills. I hope delusion brings you inner peace.
What am I delusional about?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.11.23 14:11

The sheer blind mirroring. Lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 08.11.23 15:20

Troublemaker wrote:The sheer blind mirroring. Lol
As usual you make no sense. I'm not even posting on this thread, but you people feel the need to bolster your delusions of me by adding comments.

Like I said, you need a life . . . or at least a hobby.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.11.23 15:28

Is it possible for this thread to be locked? I’m not a mental health professional and this guy is off his meds.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 08.11.23 15:53

Troublemaker wrote:Is it possible for this thread to be locked? I’m not a mental health professional and this guy is off his meds.
You're not much of anything from what I see . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4