AlifBalaamYashin
Nightshade
Morell
Jonathan
Sammy
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism - Page 2 Empty Re: New here, i want to learn vampirism

Post by Nightshade 20.12.23 17:37

Asatru is not even genuinely Norse or viking at all. It’s just a very modern invention that focus on Odin, which did not exist historically during the viking age and is heavily influenced by Christianity.

Also consensual incestuous mythology is very different from rapist mythology. Extremely so. If you think otherwise you need help.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism - Page 2 Empty Re: New here, i want to learn vampirism

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 17:59

Nightshade wrote:Asatru is not even genuinely Norse or viking at all. It’s just a very modern invention that focus on Odin, which did not exist historically during the viking age and is heavily influenced by Christianity.

Also consensual incestuous mythology is very different from rapist mythology. Extremely so. If you think otherwise you need help.

Asatrú is based in what left from religious Norse text, go and read about it, is a religion who rise from what is left and is based strongly in Eddas not in some shitty text writed by new age authors, also there was not consensual incestuos at all about ancient Egipt cause was only on benefits, besides that Christian God kill all Egiptian primogenits childs only to show power to Ramses and to demostrate Egiptian Gods are below him in power and thats worst that almost every thing Odin did

Sammy
Banned

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2023-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.12.23 18:12

No, that is actually incorrect. Asatru is a terrible interpretation of the Eddas as it focuses solely on Odin and the Aesir, ignoring the other gods like the Vanir, Jotun and Thursar. Asatru was never a belief the ancients had. Also according to the Eddas the Thursar were not only much wiser than the Aesir but also way more powerful, yet Asatru worships Odin as the wisest and more powerful which is a lie according to the Eddas. Odin spends his life desperately trying to learn and steal knowledge from the Thursar giants, which he recognizes being vastly more wise than him. Also you probably don't realize that most of the surviving copies of the Eddas were written by a Christian priest way after the times when those beliefs were lived. lol
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.12.23 18:25

This thread is so cringe to read. lol
Props for trying though.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.12.23 18:29

Jonathan wrote:This thread is so cringe to read. lol
Props for trying though.

I know...
I tried.
santa
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 18:33

Nightshade wrote:No, that is actually incorrect. Asatru is a terrible interpretation of the Eddas as it focuses solely on Odin and the Aesir, ignoring the other gods like the Vanir, Jotun and Thursar. Asatru was never a belief the ancients had. Also according to the Eddas the Thursar were not only much wiser than the Aesir but also way more powerful, yet Asatru worships Odin as the wisest and more powerful which is a lie according to the Eddas. Odin spends his life desperately trying to learn and steal knowledge from the Thursar giants, which he recognizes being vastly more wise than him. Also you probably don't realize that most of the surviving copies of the Eddas were written by a Christian priest way after the times when those beliefs were lived. lol

You say Asatru is bad interpretation of the Eddas, so your recognize the Eddas all well written right? Only the Asatrú is wrong? So them you try to make Eddas look like they wrong just cause it focus only on Odin, ok i get it your joke tells itself

Also the Eddas was writen by a catholic priest not a christian priest(christians don't have priests), you don't even know difference between christianity and catholicism, also you probably don't realize that your "christian priest" was not even christian he was under the church for economic interest and he was also an Norse religion practicant in secret but if you don't know he was a black magician too who made pact with the Devil and confessed it in one of his books, again your joke tells itself

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.12.23 18:49

So many misconceptions of the source material in what you said that it’s probably not worth the time correcting. So a catholic priest who worshipped Odin through silly RHP Asatru but somehow was also in a pact with the devil. lol Newsflash for you, Asatru doesn’t have a concept of the devil. You’re right the joke does tell itself.  Basketball
I’m sorry but I’m having a hard time pursuing an intelligent debate with someone that cannot even type a few coherent sentences in a row. Maybe learn a bit more first and then try again. Communication just isn’t working at this point. Take care, but please do try to read more.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 19:02

Nightshade wrote:So many misconceptions of the source material in what you said that it’s probably not worth the time correcting. So a catholic priest who worshipped Odin through silly RHP Asatru but somehow was also in a pact with the devil. lol Newsflash for you, Asatru doesn’t have a concept of the devil. You’re right the joke does tell itself.  Basketball
I’m sorry but I’m having a hard time pursuing an intelligent debate with someone that cannot even type a few coherent sentences in a row. Maybe learn a bit more first and then try again. Communication just isn’t working at this point. Take care, but please do try to read more.

Oh boy 🤦🏻, if the catholic priest worship Odin and the Devil that was his problem, i'm just telling you what he does, you can find it by yourself in his bio, ("I’m sorry but I’m having a hard time pursuing an intelligent debate with someone that cannot even type a few coherent sentences in a row") about that, be chill don't need to act like a keyboard moron tiping nonsense just give facts to the debate and calm down until now you was too away from te toxicity who normal invade you guys when you don't have the truth by your side so my boy peace and love stay chill and eat some pizza 🤗

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 20.12.23 20:27

Jonathan,

Telling Nightshade to "go and read about it". Absolutely hilarious. I've had more giggles at utter lunacy here than usual.  Maxx would have a riot!
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 21:34

Tehom wrote:Jonathan,

Telling Nightshade to "go and read about it". Absolutely hilarious. I've had more giggles at utter lunacy here than usual.  Maxx would have a riot!

Now YOU read this, If you want a riot go to the street and do it by yourself, i don't even read that joker or another shitty answer, you guys love to do chorus and provoke specially when someone live you like this clown , so even the admins should close this topic wich is my presentation not your recreation room

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 20.12.23 21:47

You're like an idiot slot machine, I just press a few buttons and out comes something even more stupid. Thanks for the entertainment.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 22:13

Lynskha wrote:Learning vampirism, this has many interpretations. One could be a question of the motive, another could be the direction of that motive, whether to adopt it as some kind of practice, or if the intention is purely historical, like research. Whether it's for identification and deepening. Whether it's something serious, focused on spirituality, occultism. Whether it's just a lifestyle. In short, we can see that there are numerous things that revolve around the subject. It's very interesting that when there is an awakening to seek answers, it is important to try to understand the personal motive of each individual.

Searching for serious, secure, reliable sources is very important, but we know that there is a lot of nonsense out there, and knowing, trying to filter is important, just as contact with not very reliable content becomes a learning experience when one is able to perceive and differentiate.

When you come across such rich material, like the content of Aset Ka's publications, as well as the healthy exchanges that occur within the community, I think it is something to be valued, studied, and appreciated.

As for the other question that was raised, I wouldn't frame it solely as "adoration" of the Egyptian gods. Aset Ka has a connection to this Egyptian aspect; however, it is something that goes far beyond, just as in the Primordial Dragon Tradition, we see other strands intertwining.

I would say it is important to realize that there would not be something "fixed," predetermined. We can see that there is a basis for some things, however, the freedom that occurs is interesting. Thus, we can see various Asetianists dealing with, worshiping, adoring, working with different deities, gods, energies, and strands.

Hey lynskha can you really close this thread? I don't want more salty clowns like the one above who come to offend behind a keyboard to make me disrespect him and them gettin baned so please close this if you can

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 22:17

Tehom wrote:You're like an idiot slot machine, I just press a few buttons and out comes something even more stupid. Thanks for the entertainment.

Yeah whatever,your nightshaddy don't pay you to be his personal buttlicker so get lost

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 21.12.23 2:17

Troublemaker wrote:Lol, I said that about Odin because he is aligned with the demiurge and he is also a shitty figure - a rapist, even. He seems to have heavy influences from Christianity.
I am probably not explaining this very well, as I am a newcomer to this path of the Primordial Dragon.
Of course, Asetianists aren’t bound to worship only one deity - that would be a limitation and abusive demand placed by Christianity and not a mindset of liberation. However, I do think some powers are not only incompatible with the current, but are also enemies of it.

Thanks for the answer, troublemaker, even though I didn't ask the question on Odin yet. You are right, that there is great influence of Christianity. Impossible to be without it as Norse paganism and Christianity existed side by side for centuries.

It's difficult to get clear picture of Odinn, definitely thanks to evolution during history, but I agree, that a lot of his persona is quite dangerous and negative. Though to put my honesty on the table too, I don't like to mark anyone just as enemy not worthy of attention and worthy of being fully censored away. I believe that there is a lot to learn even form Odinn, from the good as well as from the bad. Even seeing the bad is something that is very important to learn.

-------

A food for the thought, Sunny. Aesir and Vanir are main groups of the gods, sometimes pointed to be gods of civilisation and nature. If Aesir are god of civilisation, that means that they are controlling this civilisation. do you really think that they are doing good job? is the life in this civilisation fulfilling and happy?
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 21.12.23 5:31

Lol if just telling you the truth gives me the Power to "make" you disrespect me, that may be something to reflect upon. You wasted no time nodding and confirming what I say is true with your "reply", as anyone with even the most base of common sense will recognize.

Nightshade is a Woman.

Lyn is not a moderator.

We are all behind keyboards. This is an internet forum.

The thread is titled: "New here, i want to learn vampirism" ... on a forum about Esotericism; Asetianism. This is how you conduct yourself to some of the most experienced amongst us.

You've quite moronically revealed nothing you said about any kind of apology was genuine, displaying where your priorities and motives lie.

You are a grossly classic example of utter Mundanity.  The choice of ignorance over knowledge.

And, really, this isn't "your" presentation at all. You very visibly forfeited that, now it serves as a lesson to others regardless. I suggest you get some sense before choosing to respond.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 21.12.23 7:11

Reading this unhinged thread makes one curious to ask Anto if there’s even a remote possibility that he may have a long lost brother from Cuba? Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.12.23 7:16

Nightshade wrote:Asatru is not even genuinely Norse or viking at all. It’s just a very modern invention that focus on Odin, which did not exist historically during the viking age and is heavily influenced by Christianity.

Also that it goes without needing to note perhaps but doing so anyways, for those who are so prejudiced, that a human projection, on top of deities, of incestuous behavior is hardly the same as reality. We can't take our human perspectives, superimpose them upon deities and believe our assessments to be accurate in any remote capacity. These are much more advanced mythologies than readily grasped upon a human mundane understanding. In simpler terms, we're talking about Gods and not human beings. There's a significant difference in level of being altogether inconceivable by ordinary consciousness and you'd need to be a demigod to approach a similar level of ready conception, though even then differing greatly to the exact level of a God.

Also great posts before! The one by Jonathan and the commentary by Nightshade struck a large note. It'd be sad to see such gnosis lost in many threads. Fortunately we're saving good gems in our Discord server. Smile

Nightshade wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Asetianism does indeed seem to have one of the most unique and complex systems of understanding on the cosmos and the enslaving role of its demiurgic powers. We find those forces in many religions, from the Abrahamic god of Christianity, Judaism and Islam to Zeus of the Greek, Odin of the Norse and countless others in various cultures. Those are what we understand as emanations of Yahweh, the archon that enslaves souls in this realm and corrupts true magic, and I would say they are likely all enemies of the Asetians and Asetianists as well of our Primordial Gods that predate the cosmic demiurgic mass, rulers of the unspeakable abyss. It is not a battle of good versus evil, such is detailed clear in Asetian literature, but a war of liberation versus enslavement, one of magic versus delusion and ignorance. Make no mistake, it remains a titanic war of the ages regardless...

Excellently put. It reminds me of how often neopagans seeking to blindly follow the Norse culture through a corrupted understanding end up worshipping Odin in ways that are just a replacement of their former Christian god by their newfound “All-Father” which is rather disingenuous and spiritually ignorant, as Odin and Christianity go hand in hand in alignment and as adversaries of the Ancient Gods, the Elder Dragons. This is why Asatru is ultimately no different than the Abrahamic faiths, a modern branch of Christianity disguised as pagan, with most of its adopters not even familiar with the might and danger of the Thursar in such culture.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.12.23 7:30

Always glad to help. Very pleased to know that lost bits of wisdom from this forum are being preserved on the databases maintained on Discord and other communities, that makes me hopeful for a brighter future. As we advance in age we get more concerned about the preservation of knowledge, which is particularly important in the occult and often not thought about by those on the outside that just seek to "consume". Preservation of tradition is a sacred purpose that should concern us all. Very important role indeed, safeguarding these vital, rare and raw legacies of pure tradition to the future generations in the Craft and Art! Knights of Tradition you all should become, sword in hand!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.12.23 7:46

Jonathan wrote:Always glad to help. Very pleased to know that lost bits of wisdom from this forum are being preserved on the databases maintained on Discord and other communities, that makes me hopeful for a brighter future. As we advance in age we get more concerned about the preservation of knowledge, which is particularly important in the occult and often not thought about by those on the outside that just seek to "consume". Preservation of tradition is a sacred purpose that should concern us all. Very important role indeed, safeguarding these vital, rare and raw legacies of pure tradition to the future generations in the Craft and Art! Knights of Tradition you all should become, sword in hand!

Thank you, Jonathan! Sword in hand!

I think it was a well thought out idea by a few in the server a while back... people were concerned about the eventual problem of for example this forum disappearing or knowledge being lost indeed, better to be preserved in some form, almost like a little digital library.

Victor wrote:Reading this unhinged thread makes one curious to ask Anto if there’s even a remote possibility that he may have a long lost brother from Cuba? Twisted Evil

Also, to be fair - I was going to write this before: Anto's just Anto because he's Anto and likes being Anto since Anto's the Anto of all the Antos. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.12.23 7:53

That is a very good idea. There is just so much gnosis and valuable wisdom scattered throughout different sources and communities that occult preservation projects truly feel like a higher calling. Keep up the great work you all.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 21.12.23 8:38

Tehom wrote:Lol if just telling you the truth gives me the Power to "make" you disrespect me, that may be something to reflect upon. You wasted no time nodding and confirming what I say is true with your "reply", as anyone with even the most base of common sense will recognize.

Nightshade is a Woman.

Lyn is not a moderator.

We are all behind keyboards. This is an internet forum.

The thread is titled: "New here, i want to learn vampirism" ... on a forum about Esotericism; Asetianism. This is how you conduct yourself to some of the most experienced amongst us.

You've quite moronically revealed nothing you said about any kind of apology was genuine, displaying where your priorities and motives lie.

You are a grossly classic example of utter Mundanity.  The choice of ignorance over knowledge.

And, really, this isn't "your" presentation at all. You very visibly forfeited that, now it serves as a lesson to others regardless. I suggest you get some sense before choosing to respond.

Another clowny message, first of all you not saying any truth you just another toxic bag, so i reply cause whay i don't going to do is let you and your sect with inferiority complexes talk trash freely, nightshade woman or not i don't care innecesary info and the mod too and this is not going to serve as lesson to anyone cause like in almost all forums the toxic comunity from a minors individuals is what only preceeds this forum, so yes lesson is only for those who don't want to want a discuss here, again clown

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 21.12.23 8:53

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:

Also that it goes without needing to note perhaps but doing so anyways, for those who are so prejudiced, that a human projection, on top of deities, of incestuous behavior is hardly the same as reality. We can't take our human perspectives, superimpose them upon deities and believe our assessments to be accurate in any remote capacity. These are much more advanced mythologies than readily grasped upon a human mundane understanding. In simpler terms, we're talking about Gods and not human beings. There's a significant difference in level of being altogether inconceivable by ordinary consciousness and you'd need to be a demigod to approach a similar level of ready conception, though even then differing greatly to the exact level of a God.

Also great posts before! The one by Jonathan and the commentary by Nightshade struck a large note. It'd be sad to see such gnosis lost in many threads. Fortunately we're saving good gems in our Discord server. Smile

Nightshade wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Asetianism does indeed seem to have one of the most unique and complex systems of understanding on the cosmos and the enslaving role of its demiurgic powers. We find those forces in many religions, from the Abrahamic god of Christianity, Judaism and Islam to Zeus of the Greek, Odin of the Norse and countless others in various cultures. Those are what we understand as emanations of Yahweh, the archon that enslaves souls in this realm and corrupts true magic, and I would say they are likely all enemies of the Asetians and Asetianists as well of our Primordial Gods that predate the cosmic demiurgic mass, rulers of the unspeakable abyss. It is not a battle of good versus evil, such is detailed clear in Asetian literature, but a war of liberation versus enslavement, one of magic versus delusion and ignorance. Make no mistake, it remains a titanic war of the ages regardless...

Excellently put. It reminds me of how often neopagans seeking to blindly follow the Norse culture through a corrupted understanding end up worshipping Odin in ways that are just a replacement of their former Christian god by their newfound “All-Father” which is rather disingenuous and spiritually ignorant, as Odin and Christianity go hand in hand in alignment and as adversaries of the Ancient Gods, the Elder Dragons. This is why Asatru is ultimately no different than the Abrahamic faiths, a modern branch of Christianity disguised as pagan, with most of its adopters not even familiar with the might and danger of the Thursar in such culture.

Don't think is about prejudice or other feelings about, but think this last thread cause someone call Odinn "rapist" in that case is just the same, you are talking about judge what a God does is wrong or right, if Gods do what they do who are us to judge them?...

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 21.12.23 8:59

I feel we need Sybil. This is nonsense. It started in a good way, then now it is full of rudeness...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.12.23 9:09

Victor wrote:Reading this unhinged thread makes one curious to ask Anto if there’s even a remote possibility that he may have a long lost brother from Cuba? Twisted Evil

It is like if Michelle Belanger and Father Sebastiaan had a child together. Can you just imagine. The veritable stuff of nightmares. What a Face
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 21.12.23 9:13

Lynskha wrote:I feel we need Sybil. This is nonsense. It started in a good way, then now it is full of rudeness...

I thought you are the mod but anyways, even if i try to start 100 times in a good ways, the intolerance who reign amoung some members of this forums going to change my mind in short of long term, the thread on BALG or othee occults forums ripping this community and almost take them as memes is something that i think i agree with them even if is BALG...

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next