¿Real vampirism outside Aset Ka?

2 posters

Go down

¿Real vampirism outside Aset Ka? Empty ¿Real vampirism outside Aset Ka?

Post by Sammy 16.12.23 10:43

Greetings everyone, Assuming that this forum is a place for vampirism in general as long as it is not about nonsense and falsehoods, I would like to know in addition to Aset Ka what other books or authors can be read regarding the topic of vampirism that are truly reliable sources, I say this with the objective of learning and becoming familiar with the topic of vampirism and because I have not been able to obtain the VT yet(hope soon).

PS: I apologize if there was already a post like this

Sammy
Banned

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2023-12-12

Back to top Go down

¿Real vampirism outside Aset Ka? Empty Re: ¿Real vampirism outside Aset Ka?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.12.23 5:24

Considering most of those authors are humans or black magicians at best, it's my personal point of view that they haven't truly pioneered the vampiric arts as deeply as those of a non-human vampiric nature. Doesn't mean they can't contain some valuable lessons but that they likely pale in comparison to the works of the Asetians.

However, just be wary, to potentially disappoint you, that when you read the AB or VT you won't find exactly step by step how to do guides in regards to for example feeding techniques, but if you do understand the basic mechanics behind feeding or vampiric manipulation, you'll be able to draw a wealth of knowledge and obscure insight into how those operations work as it does describe various procedures albeit in a conceptual form with details I've never seen elsewhere. Generally serious feeding techniques and such knowledge isn't disclosed publicly, just like you don't place the tools of how to perform a psychic attack irresponsibly in the hands of most people. But much knowledge is presupposed upon the reader or practitioner when it comes to energy work, magick and such manipulation.

Also, to note, that in the Asetian culture you'll find a profound system of predatory spirituality, but you'll also find much more that goes far beyond merely vampirism alone.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 17.12.23 10:58

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Considering most of those authors are humans or black magicians at best, it's my personal point of view that they haven't truly pioneered the vampiric arts as deeply as those of a non-human vampiric nature. Doesn't mean they can't contain some valuable lessons but that they likely pale in comparison to the works of the Asetians.

However, just be wary, to potentially disappoint you, that when you read the AB or VT you won't find exactly step by step how to do guides in regards to for example feeding techniques, but if you do understand the basic mechanics behind feeding or vampiric manipulation, you'll be able to draw a wealth of knowledge and obscure insight into how those operations work as it does describe various procedures albeit in a conceptual form with details I've never seen elsewhere. Generally serious feeding techniques and such knowledge isn't disclosed publicly, just like you don't place the tools of how to perform a psychic attack irresponsibly in the hands of most people. But much knowledge is presupposed upon the reader or practitioner when it comes to energy work, magick and such manipulation.

Also, to note, that in the Asetian culture you'll find a profound system of predatory spirituality, but you'll also find much more that goes far beyond merely vampirism alone.

Thanks for the info 👍🏻

Sammy
Banned

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2023-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down