New blood/beginner

3 posters

Go down

New blood/beginner  Empty New blood/beginner

Post by Asuraskeye 20.12.23 21:10

👋 hola I’m Jt I just turned 25 and I’ve been studying Daoism and western alchemy but I’m still a beginner student. I love occultism and esoteric knowledge I believe in immortality on all levels physical spiritual etc and I just want to keep growing and learning as much as I can.

I had a bad experience with my previous teacher who helped me find Daoism but it’s all good cause I still got to find a community I wouldn’t have known about he was just bent on trying to make me something I’m not idk.

I’m currently reading the aset ka website as well as the site with the primordial dragons and stuff on it…

I believe in vampires and werewolves fairies etc I’m from Virginia as well and definitely want to meet and travel see the occult world with my own eyes summon the spirits etc

Cultivate to the highest level !

Asuraskeye
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2023-12-20

Back to top Go down

New blood/beginner  Empty Re: New blood/beginner

Post by jp.vanir 22.01.24 12:41

Unfortunately most as well as myself will tell you your body is not immortal as noting is on the physical plane; however I believe the spirit is immortal as we reincarnate and get to the next plane of existence. Vamp Spirits often are stuck in this realm for almost forever until we can move on to the shadow realm.
jp.vanir
jp.vanir
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-06-02

https://www.vampyrian616.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuraskeye 23.01.24 12:17

jp.vanir wrote:Unfortunately most as well as myself will tell you your body is  not immortal as noting is on the physical plane; however I believe the spirit is immortal as we reincarnate and get to the next plane of existence. Vamp Spirits often are stuck in this realm for almost forever until we can move on to the shadow realm.

Oh true i thought I replied but I think I clicked report by accident my bad lol

I believe in physical immortality and I have the texts to also back up that it exists from a daoist and western point of view whether it’s Paracelsus I’m researching or the Taoist masters they all agree 3 forms of immortality

Although I would say it might not be full physical immortality more so a manifestation of your spirit once you’ve achieved the spirit immortality

Asuraskeye
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 23.01.24 13:13

Daoism is very interesting. I myself have read and applied many aspects of Daoism. It teaches us a lot about the value of "not feeling," that is, not getting too involved in the things we see or think.

As for physical immortality, I would say it is very challenging to believe in, especially when linked to supernatural concepts like vampires and the like.

When studying occultism and related topics, there is a vast array of information, and it is important to filter and seek out reliable sources.

It's good to see that you are exploring the Aset Ka website and PD as well. If possible, consider buying the books, asking questions, interacting, reading here, or talking to people on Discord.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuraskeye 23.01.24 17:28

Lynskha wrote:Daoism is very interesting. I myself have read and applied many aspects of Daoism. It teaches us a lot about the value of "not feeling," that is, not getting too involved in the things we see or think.

As for physical immortality, I would say it is very challenging to believe in, especially when linked to supernatural concepts like vampires and the like.

When studying occultism and related topics, there is a vast array of information, and it is important to filter and seek out reliable sources.

It's good to see that you are exploring the Aset Ka website and PD as well. If possible, consider buying the books, asking questions, interacting, reading here, or talking to people on Discord.

Ok cool I never use forums I suck at responding! What’s the discord?

And yea the biggest confirmation I have found that physical immortality would have to exist or be considered is from the five immortals temple website my teachers pmo too it’s a article called the shortcut to the great achievement etc basically he explains you must achieve mental temperament immortality spirit and physical ok bye 🛸

Asuraskeye
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down