Daniel09
Dreamer
Victor
Syrianeh
8 posters

Go down

love and other thing Empty love and other thing

Post by devilsC_U_N_T 16.07.09 14:21

has anyone every liked someone but never told them. i've had that happen but some where i found the courage to come out to my friend Izzy and ask her out. i thought i would tell everyone i'm not straight. like me hate me don't really care
devilsC_U_N_T
devilsC_U_N_T
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

love and other thing Empty Re: love and other thing

Post by Daniel09 16.07.09 15:04

That's totally fine with me. I'm mostly gay, though in all technicality I fall under bisexual. How did Izzy take it, if it's not too personal to ask?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 17.07.09 0:41

Empress, this is not the type of forum where anyone would condemn you for your choices. Hardly. That would never be an issue

But it is the type of forum where it is best to use up your energy to engage in discussions that are more closely related to the matters and issues at hand. Just a thought, don't take it wrong.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 17.07.09 0:42

Sorry I meant devils_cunt not empress!!
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 1:14

Devils_CUNT,

It would actually be interesting to somehow combine your personal concerns and questions, like the one you opened this thread with, in a way that we can discuss it while still being able to discuss vampirism and spirituality, which is, as Syrianeh said, one of the main subjects of this forum. Perhaps I can somehow do that, since a question did come to mind while reading your thread.

The Asetian Bible did not mention this so straight-forward, but it is said that there are chances of homosexual female Asetians within the AK. I am also focusing on women within the AK, because it is also said that the chances of homosexual men within the AK is none, but the possibility of it in women is known. However on the other hand, it is said that ROS has the possibility of homosexuality between their men.
Metaphysically this makes a lot of sense, since within the Aset Ka, being an order ultimately in the hands of Aset, there are a lot of feminine energies... Same example with the ROS, it is controlled by a god, a male figure, making the Sethians quite masculine in feel at many cases, even though we do not know much of the Sethians as of yet. So, trying to bring up a topic that can continue this thread and at the same time continuing to be a subject that this forum is created for... what are your thoughts about the sexuality of Asetians and Sethians? How do you believe an Asetian would deal with opening up about their sexuality?

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 17.07.09 1:29

Aghrab

This is a question that brings up speculation, because we don't have enough information on it. But I would believe that sexuality within the AK is more colourful than that. I imagine there is a larger proportion of heterosexuality than otherwise, but there is no doubt a widely spread freedom of communication and choices, where same-sex interaction would be looked upon as an enriching experience and there is no need for labelling.

As to homosexuality, I would agree it might be more common among women, in Asetianism, but I don't see why it can be an impossibility with men.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 1:53

I have received this information from someone more insightful than myself, and the reason to why it seems to be impossible for men to be attracted to the same sex among Asetians, is because they, both men and women, seem to be attracted to more feminine energies. As I said earlier, due to their own Being, with their Mother being a Goddess, with unbelievably strong feminine energies. Even the Asetian men are said to posses both masculine and feminine energies. This does not mean that they are feminine in reality in the ways that may come to mind while I mention this, but in ways that are hard to describe in words, but can only be felt. Especially the Viperines, who have a perfect balance of the masculine and feminine energies.
I could give my full insight on what I believe to be the reason to why homosexuality in men, among Asetians, is not entirely possible... but overall I will leave this for someone with more insight to try and give a better explanation, as Maktub.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 17.07.09 2:19

I can see what you mean, Aghrab, especially when it comes to the Viperines. I would agree with your description and I have good reasons to.

However, I would not be too surprised to see a possibility of homosexuality among Concubine males. Then again, there are probably very few...

I too would welcome more insight, especially Maktub's.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 17.07.09 12:15

I have heard before, from reliable sources, the concepts that you are debating in here. It is a very interesting but at the same polemic subject to debate. From what I was told, the Asetian females can naturally be heterosexual, bisexual or lesbians. However, being lesbians and bi is very common among Asetian women. On the other hand, Asetian males are almost exclusively heterosexual. In opposition to this, bisexuality and homosexuality is common among Sethian males, and Sethian females are almost exclusively heterosexual.

Please keep in mind that sexual preference and attraction is not a choice, but an underlaying condition of the soul related to its energy polarity and spiritual nature.

We can see the natural duality in this sexual polarities and preferences between Asetians and Sethians, which can make sense in the overall scheme of things. I can also understand the arguments of both Aghrab and Syrianeh to explain this reality, given that Asetians are naturally more female in polarity given their genesis by Aset, just like Sethians are naturally more masculine in energy/soul polarity given their birth by Seth. This is also reflected on how the Aset Ka has predominantly more females than males, and how the ROS is vastly more populated by men, especially when it comes to higher ranks.
I can understand all those views, and agree with them, in a spiritual sense, however, I can't yet fully understand the underlaying metaphysical mechanisms that would explain such a thing. Just like you all said, I am unsure if Maktub has any information on this, but I will also wait to see if he can present us with some of his views.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 12:25

You managed to explain this more clearly, Victor. I am still looking forward to Maktub's insight on this subject.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.09 18:40

Do any of you know of any cases of relationships that were or are solid between an Asetian and a Setian or is that possible?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 17.07.09 18:45

Sure, if wanting the suffering of one another would be considered a relationship...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.07.09 19:02

I dunno. You know the saying, "opposites attract"
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 19:05

It makes no sense for an Asetian to have any relationship with a Sethian. How can you say “opposites attract” here, when we are talking about two sides, where the other side, the ROS, is the only reason to why the Aset Ka is so scattered during this era?

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.07.09 19:24

Well, the universe seems to have a long-held tradition of making anything possible, so I don't see why it couldn't happen. Perhaps far more likely when one or both are unaware of their lineage, but it's still at least minutely possible, which after thousands of years can make it likely to happen at least once.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.07.09 19:45

Maxx wrote:Do any of you know of any cases of relationships that were or are solid between an Asetian and a Setian or is that possible?

Maxx
I believe it to be impossible, Maxx. They are natural enemies, they could never mix together. It is said for the energy of one to be like poison to the other.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.09 11:05

I would assume that to be the case, but many strange things have happened before as exceptions....I thought maybe there may have been some case in past history that might illustrate.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 18.07.09 23:00

If we were to use “the Asetian was not awakened” as an excuse to why an Asetian could hold a relationship with a Sethian, it would still make no sense, since no Asetian could be “asleep” enough to be that numb towards their own being and Soul. As Jonathan very well said, the energy of one is like poison to another.

I am not even certain if this is true or not, but it is said that when an Asetian is close to a Sethian, their wrist, which bares the Dark Mark, feels a strange pain. What are your thoughts about this theory?

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.07.09 23:35

I think that would be true if the Asetian bears the actual tattoo on their wrist, because the metaphysical methods by which it is applied every incarnation bind it with the Dark Mark engraved in their soul and make a physical sensation make more sense, as the marking would act like a conduit from the Violet Flame itself from the metaphysical to the physical. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm practically making things up now.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.07.09 0:09

I agree with Aghrab and Daniel. I can see that theory making sense in a metaphysical way. The Dark Mark is the sigil of Aset, engraved on the body and Soul of an Asetian. It must bear many powers and have many reactions and sensations. Being close to the Sethians would surely create some sensations, and even pain, being them such disgusting beings to Asetians.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 19.07.09 1:06

The Dark Mark does not necessarily need to be tattooed on the wrist for the Asetians to get that sensation when near a Sethian, even though it would certainly give the Asetian's wrist more of that mysterious pain, since it would bare the sigil both metaphysically and physically, more complete.

I wonder what other sensations the Asetians would feel, if approached by a Sethian.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.09 9:49

I wonder what other sensations the Asetians would feel, if approached by a Sethian.

You might say similiar to what you feel on the keyboard when you read posts by someone you dislike.......emotions come forth from within......that would be commonplace.

Then Subtle Vibrations appear that tell you what you are experiencing might mean you are toxic to that individual, and the reverse would be experienced by that Sethian. Even laying eyes on each other would instantly cause those reactions that would tell each other that these two or toxic to each other. That would be my guess........what think you?

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by devilsC_U_N_T 20.07.09 15:55

daniel09 to answer ur question she was actually waiting for the quetion of me asking to pop up one of these days she tolk it well
devilsC_U_N_T
devilsC_U_N_T
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down