New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka.

+12
Lyprith
Ankhhape
AnaInDark
Jonathan
Gilded
Syrianeh
Talibah
Dreamer
Saylamine
Phoenix
Victor
JWG
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka. Empty New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka.

Post by Jonathan 22.09.09 0:12

The Order of Aset Ka has published a new article about Vampirism and explaining the main differences and misconceptions when it comes to understanding what a Vampire truly is.

The article seems to have been authored by the renown occult writer and expert in metaphysics and vampirism, Luis Marques, according to his own comments in his personal Twitter account (http://twitter.com/LuisMarques).

The full article can be read on the official website of the Order of Aset Ka:
http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml

Seems to be great material.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka. Empty Re: New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka.

Post by JWG 22.09.09 6:07

A great work for the general public seeking to tame their thirst for more information on the Aset Ka and it's practices or even just vampires in general. Great for those who do not have the Asetian Bible, and still gives clarity and truth to the very misconceived and ill-defined definition out in popular culture and society today. Good to see.
JWG
JWG
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka. Empty Re: New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka.

Post by Victor 22.09.09 17:08

This was, in my opinion, a great move from the Aset Ka, and one, that personally, I believe it should have been done a long time ago. It finally draws a distinctive line between the real vampires and the wannabes. It directly addresses an issue perpetuated by the ignorants within the Vampire Community for far too long. It was about time to end with the ideas that Vampires can be individuals that are effected by sympathetic vampirism or even worse, like how the people from House Kheperu and other US groups see it, as humans with broken chakras. For a long time that the ignorance of such theories has plagued the Vampire Community, giving the completely wrong idea to the other Occult communities out there as if Vampires are this handicapped in terms of metaphysics. Most importantly, it breaks the concept that Vampirism is some form of defect, or damage, as addressed in this new text published by the Aset Ka, that instead of those views, portraits Vampirism as a deep form of spirituality and condition of the very core of the individual, his Soul.

These are basically the views over the Vampire kept hidden in most mystery schools and secretive occult covens within the real occult and paranormal society, that insist in having nothing to do with the lifestyling comunities. Well done Aset Ka.

I personally thank the Asetians for publishing such a text, so concise and well informed, so that people can finally separate the Vampires from the kids' club. It nailed it.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 23.09.09 11:18

Now that the Aset Ka has chosen to publish this new article, I come to believe that it was needed all along. Hopefully, it will open some lost eyes.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 23.09.09 22:03

Ankh em Maat. Well done post, Victor. The Aset Ka again both informs us and reveals another facet of their knowledge.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 24.09.09 10:11

This was a very well written article. I was glad to read it. I hope the Order publishes more in the future.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 25.09.09 22:18

Yes, Saylamine, more from the AK would indeed be welcome.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.09.09 22:35

I agree with you both. I have hope on more books to come in the future, how about you guys?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 28.09.09 6:53

Finally! Something to put a stop to all the ignorance of what a vampire truly is. I personally must thank the Aset Ka for doing this, just like the others. A truly elitist move.

Now, if anyone claiming to 'know the Aset Ka' comes by talking about vampires as if they are some HK-kids... that would be unbelievable. -.-
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 29.09.09 7:03

Amazing article. The right words, at just the right moment and in the right place. That is exactly what we needed.

I have given in and joined Twitter... now that there is a GOOD reason.

By the way, greetings to all. I am back online.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 29.09.09 11:14

Syrianeh wrote: have given in and joined Twitter... now that there is a GOOD reason.

Greetings.

Most of us here have joined Twitter because of the wonderful news that Mr. Marques has joined as well, although many still have not joined yet.

Good to see you back. New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka. Icon_smile
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.09.09 12:59

Syrianeh wrote:Amazing article. The right words, at just the right moment and in the right place. That is exactly what we needed.

I have given in and joined Twitter... now that there is a GOOD reason.

Glad to see you're back. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 05.10.09 23:24

Syrianeh wrote:By the way, greetings to all. I am back online.
Welcome back.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 07.10.09 8:50

I would also like to welcome you back, Syrianeh. New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka. Icon_smile
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 07.10.09 11:33

Thanks for the welcomes! Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 08.10.09 15:54

I am so deeply proud of this article. I think that the entire vampire community - real or role-play - must read this.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.10.09 16:00

Gilded wrote:I am so deeply proud of this article. I think that the entire vampire community - real or role-play - must read this.
Without a doubt!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 09.10.09 0:19

Gilded wrote:I am so deeply proud of this article. I think that the entire vampire community - real or role-play - must read this.
That is very true. Even the roleplay community can benefit highly from this article.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 12.10.09 15:33

We should all get the message out there somehow! The community deserves to read this article and shed some of that ignorant skin. Very Happy
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyprith 16.10.09 20:30

Since the Asetian's do not have sole custody of the name "Vampire" is it really fair to say that they are the ONLY real vampires? What other name would the Sang/Psi community use that would work aswell as vampire. Or dare i say it the Lifestylers who dress up in the persona of a fictional vampire, i can't really think of another term that would suit them.
I think it is fair to say that they are the only ASETIAN vampires, but really they can't put a claim on a word that is used to describe so many different kinds people.

Other than that i think it is a very good article, and am currently awaiting my AB to come through the mail.

Lyprith
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 16.10.09 22:20

Lyprith wrote:Since the Asetian's do not have sole custody of the name "Vampire" is it really fair to say that they are the ONLY real vampires?
No, they are not the only vampires. They are Asetian Vampires.

Lyprith wrote:What other name would the Sang/Psi community use that would work aswell as vampire. Or dare i say it the Lifestylers who dress up in the persona of a fictional vampire, i can't really think of another term that would suit them.
That's the thing... there is no such thing as "psi" or "sang" vampires. They are vampires. You can't title vampires by their feeding choices, but by their nature and what they are on the inside. They too are vampires, just not Asetian vampires.
Oh, and you can't call lifestylers "vampires", of course. They are humans in cloaks. Players, lifestylers... but not vampires. "Lifestylers" suits them perfectly, actually.

Lyprith wrote:I think it is fair to say that they are the only ASETIAN vampires, but really they can't put a claim on a word that is used to describe so many different kinds people.
Well, there are no other kinds of people (vampires). There are either vampires or humans. There are no psi or sangs, because they are simple "vampires" as well. I mean, there are full-blooded and half-blooded vampires, but again, you cannot really title them by the way they choose to drain energy. And again, the lifestylers cannot even be mentioned in this article... they are humans who are only dressing like fictional vampires.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 17.10.09 10:17

The word 'vampire' does not denote an incarnate soul of divine origin that maintains its subtle body by the intake of life energy.

Webster's dictionary defines Vampire as: 1 : the reanimated body of a dead person believed to come from the grave at night and suck the blood of persons asleep
2 a : one who lives by preying on others b : a woman who exploits and ruins her lover.

Of course the 1st & last definition is plain silly but '2 a : one who lives by preying on others' is correct.

By definition to me, we have Asetian vampires, Sethian vampires (perhaps other vampires of divine origin also?) as well as many many other variation of vampire.

Summing it up;
Does Michael Ford practice a form of Predatory Spiritualism (vampirism)? Yes.
Is Michael Ford an Asetian vampire? No.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 17.10.09 13:17

AnaInDark wrote: there are full-blooded and half-blooded vampires

What do you mean by that, Ana?
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyprith 17.10.09 18:32

AnaInDark wrote:There are no psi or sangs, because they are simple "vampires" as well. I mean, there are full-blooded and half-blooded vampires, but again, you cannot really title them by the way they choose to drain energy. And again, the lifestylers cannot even be mentioned in this article... they are humans who are only dressing like fictional vampires.

Sang and Psi vampires have titled themselves, not to mention that the terms make discussions easy to follow when everyone knows what feeding method/s are being referred to.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "Full-blooded and Half-blooded" what is that supposed to be?

Lyprith
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 18.10.09 2:04

Full blooded and half blooded vampires perhaps refer to Asetians and non-divine vampires.

As we all know, Asetians are divine, since their Souls come from a Goddess. So are Sethians, being the children of a God. Perhaps the title "half-blooded vampire" refers to the vampires whose Souls are not divine.

I am looking forward to the input of others.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next