Dreams and Aset Ka

2 posters

Go down

Dreams and Aset Ka Empty Dreams and Aset Ka

Post by Daniel09 20.12.09 21:38

Has anyone here had any Aset Ka related dreams? I had one last night I would share. It left me in a bit of an odd state of mind, as my dreams can occasionally leave me with powerfully strong emotions.

Ok, I don't remember how it began, but I do know I crossed great distance, looking for something, someone. At some point, it is the dead of night, and I am on a street with many residential homes, nondescript except they are light, like painted white.

At the end of the street someone is yelling angrily, a big person in white clothing. What they were yelling at I'm not sure.

I took refuge in a home, the people being very kind to me, but they were cruel to a girl outside their home, I saw the man throw something at her. Going out, I see her, a beautiful young woman, lying on the ground, not well. I go to her, worried, and speak words with her which I cannot recall. But they were loving and worried. I didn't want to see her go. She ended up dying in my arms, and I knew my one love had died.

In complete disparity, I quietly and energetically said a phrase, which had appeared in another dream as a phrase that will, if in need, bring you directly to the Aset Ka. I said "Order of Aset Ka," correcting myself because I knew I was in Oporto, Portugal at that time, and said "Ordem de Aset Ka, Oporto, Portugal," desperately wishing to be with them.

In an instant I was no longer on the street, instead in a large room filled with people, all dressed lavishly and many with drinks like wine, it seemed like a dinner party, and I also intuitively knew it was New Years or around then. I was now sitting destitute on a nice couch, seeing these people here. They began noticing me and lit up in recognition, saying "finally" and "we were waiting for you."

I was kind of vengefull about my love's death and strengthened my gaze to be filled with danger, but then realized I did not want that. I said quietly, but warmly, "please, enjoy your festivities. Don't mind me. I'll improve." My eyes conducted this, and I could feel how respected I seemed. I just did not want to burdon them with my feelings. I would be better soon. I sat for a moment longer, watching them begin to resume themselves, how beautiful they were, and how much like family.

Meditating on my feelings of loss, I awoke this morning, very mello and feeling the same as I did in my dream. It's things like this I will never forget, and never wish to forget.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Dreams and Aset Ka Empty Re: Dreams and Aset Ka

Post by Daniel09 20.12.09 21:41

Also, something I've noticed which has happened in meditations, is that when they spoke what they did to me, it was double speak. I could hear their speaking in another language, but an English understanding was imposed over it, just as when I spoke to them. It was in the language they spoke, but I could understand myself in my dream shadow translation of some kind.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 21.12.09 5:51

No, but I remember one time I drank ayahuasca, and I had a dream that felt like I learned all the secrets about life. (Too bad I can't remember what it was exactly!)You'd probably have fun with that.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 21.12.09 23:07

Well, there has been a dream where I knew everything there was to know about the universe's workings, but it wasn't something I desired to keep in the mortal realm. It was simply a matter of fact in the dream. Unlike most, I actually have a soft spot for people in general. It's my goal to improve the awareness of those around me. So far I've been doing a decent job I suppose. I've allied myself with a few otherkin at least, and opened the minds of many people. I don't want to use the word human, because that would give the impression that I am more than that. I cannot profess myself as such, for this is the body I am in. Only someone else may call me more, but I am just me. And sorry if this tangent was unnecessary, but sometimes I just have to get these words off my chest. It is an emotional thing for me, to be living in these times, in this life. There is so much strife, so much hate, so much dreadful desire that I have to sift through, it's maddening.

But... that's the nature of the human condition, or rather, the human life. One must experience these things and work with them, grow from them rather than turn the heels up and die. I'll not edit this post of content either, regardless of the off-topic nature of it. I'll add something on the topic of dreams to leave it be. And also, I would like to apologize in full for any sillyness this post has shown about my character.

So, on topic, another dream I had the day after, and thus the day of the Winter Solstice. There's a man who I think was taking refuge in our home. He was going to go to New York with someone, but he ended up not being able to go, and sent her alone, but offered to let me go in his stead. I decided it was an opportunity. I took the plane to New York and found an apartment there, trying to make money using my camera skills. The dream was just troubles mostly, trying to make my way in the city. I think I may have lived with this girl, but I can't remember. Wait, I was looking for a girl in the city, trying to find her while I was there. Yes, but I couldn't find her, the dream I was stressed because I knew I needed to see her, get her to notice me, but she was no where to be found.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.12.09 6:03

The dreams I just had I will record now. I had them just before sunrise.

There was rumor across the land that Jesus was inhabiting a squirrel. Many people were seeking this holy animal, because they wanted to see it for themselves, or get a taste of his power. There was even one man, a mass murderer, who found Jesus as a squirrel in the nook of a tree.

I wasn't really looking, but I discovered Jesus in a tree like that. It was a furry nook, and he was a squirrel. I decided to pet him, and he moved like a cat, seeming shocked each time I pet him. The third pet, he dropped from the tree and walked around. There was a blue wall with words, updating at everything the squirrel did. At the very top was written, "HE WILL KILL YOU" with little notes written around the words. I assumed it was someone's idea of a message from Jesus. Then I was lying in a chair watching the squirrel, and gestured to him to come up to me. He looked at me and got on the chair, pressing on the right side of my pelvic bone, and making the words "HE WILL KILL YOU" become larger and larger in my vision till my bone hurt like it was a muscle being pulled where it was pressured.

I awoke to this, like I was falling back into my body, and I could still feel the pressure on my pelvis.

Then, I tried to sleep again, making sure that I would remember the first dream, and appeared in a Japanese camp of some kind. I looked for a boy who I knew, but he kept running from me, hiding in disguises. I finally looked where I knew he should be, and saw a congregation of children in shadow making speeches about their accomplishments. The one child was using a machine to help himself raise his hand, and it made a man standing at the doorway to the warehouse laugh. Then someone in the background said, "stop! Something's wrong." She held up a paper with strange marks on it, "someone just sent a fax, and it has the signs of the devil on it." the boy I was looking for said "what?" in a disbelieving tone, because i thought he was plotting mischief, and that wasn't part of it. There was the image of a two-paned window, one pane on top of the other, the bottom frame, the top, left and right sides filled dark, and that was the feeling of the devil.

I said to the man beside me like he was a friend I knew, "I wouldn't take this lightly. The Devil and Jesus do exist." I looked down at my bent knees, which were jerking back and forth like a wild case of the jitters, "I don't know what doesn't anymore," I said as I looked towards the window and saw movement outside it, seeing the three sides of the lower pain do the dark transformation again and again.

Then I looked forward and saw a figure standing arched over two children at the front of the assembly in the shadows. He came towards me saying "Ho Ho Ho he's here!" in a sinister voice and came over my body. I jolted awake, my arms above my head, and I lowered them to my chest, just laying there for a while trying to reflect calmly on the strangeness of my dreams. What could it have meant, "HE WILL KILL YOU"? In my mind during the dream, I felt it was God who would kill me, but I'm uncertain now.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down