What does Personal Evolution mean to you?

4 posters

Go down

What does Personal Evolution mean to you? Empty What does Personal Evolution mean to you?

Post by Talibah 21.04.11 7:24

Em Hotep everyone.

Personal evolution, it is a term we see a lot in the occult world and especially in relation to Asetianism.
People are confused by it, afraid of it, and of course people aspire to it. Nevertheless, it shares some common traits which everyone striving for it recognises. However, putting those traits into words appears not to be an easy thing.

I do appreciate that for some it is a highly personal thing, and they perhaps will not want to share with others their own individual feelings. This is both expected, and respected. But I do feel it would be of great help to those who are only just starting out on their spiritual journey to have a better understanding of this often illusive term.

I look forward to reading some of your responses.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

What does Personal Evolution mean to you? Empty Re: What does Personal Evolution mean to you?

Post by godofbattle 21.04.11 13:51

To me self evolution is the will to find the truth of you and the world around you despite you fear. the ability to love and accept passion into your life by acting with passion. To understand that the darkness inside you impowers you and is not there to destroy you and that you destroy yourself by denying it. Finally when the exceptence of this darkness brings you happiness.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

What does Personal Evolution mean to you? Empty Re: What does Personal Evolution mean to you?

Post by Daniel09 21.04.11 20:53

Personal evolution to me is aspiring to reach a state at which you no longer have confusion and know exactly what you are doing, why, and what your actions will do to every facet of the universe around you. At the highest point, an evolved individual could change the world with a breath.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojisola 07.06.11 13:00

To me personal evolution is evolving towards being the person you are ultimately meant to be. Every day we learn and grow both mentally and spiritually. As life and experiences happen they change us a little at a time. Our tastes and needs change as well as our goals. I recall how I looked at the world years ago and the person I was back then and laugh at times at how foolish I was. Every person we meet, Every thing we taste smell and do prepares us for the future that we can not yet know. Do not go quietly into that dark dark night go with knowledge that is the power to succeed and grow.
Mojisola
Mojisola
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down