Dear Admins

3 posters

Go down

Dear Admins  Empty Dear Admins

Post by Divine 277 01.08.11 5:51

I would like to ask of the admins to please ban me from this site....

I will continue to learn and grow on my own and still cherish the sacred teachings from the Asetian bible, the way I read it.

If you want reasons for this, then I can only say this, I think that the "openness" of this forum is to judgmental and hostile, And I no longer want to be a part of that.

I have also meat a lot of friendly people in here and I hope they will stay in touch, cause I value their friendship.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Dear Admins  Empty Re: Dear Admins

Post by Kalb 01.08.11 5:56

Your lack of Respect was and is a prove that most of humans are ignorants. This really a lack of Respect use Dark Mark in your avatar, your ego will destroy you. I agree with what Victor say about you and i agree that admins ban you... you and yours sweet friends!
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 01.08.11 6:28

Divine, your reply was the typical immature reaction that we get from someone who got caught up in nonsense but without the maturity to face his issues. Your run away feels more like a tantrum than a mature decision, otherwise you could just leave without anyone noticing instead of opening a thread just to ask to be banned and get a bit more attention and drama. That's exactly what we don't need around here.

Leaving on the first moment that you face opposing ideas to your own says a lot about your character and ability to face obstacles in life. Especially when leaving in such an attempt to create further drama and uploading avatars trying to insult other members of the community. You claim to study Asetianism and the Asetians, but that attitude right there is an insult to what they represent. If you do wish to learn anything about the occult and spirituality, I recommend you to start again from scratch, because clearly you are lost. Not always everyone will agree with you, and you should have realized that by now. The ability to accept others and their divergent opinions is a sign of evolution, maturity and growth.

I'm sorry to see you go and I wish you the best in your path, but you are correct, we're not the type of community for people who just seek attention. We're a community of learners, and by your reactions you clearly didn't come here to learn, but just to pretend to know. That is unacceptable among serious occultists.

I have removed your attempt to insult others in this community by the use of your avatar, but I will leave this thread locked as an example to others. Any attempt to create fake accounts just to stir more drama will be banned on sight.

Thank you.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down