VampireMandy
Maxx
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The future. Empty The future.

Post by Kalb 09.03.12 11:36

Em Hotep,

Do you believe that the future is written?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

The future. Empty Re: The future.

Post by Maxx 09.03.12 11:42

Yes, each person has a hand in writing their own future.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.03.12 20:16

Stalker, I will explain what I mean by my statement.

Each of us has a computer within every one of us. It can be programmed to design our future and create what we would want for our own life.....or we can leave that computer cord alone and never even plug it in and turn it on.......

I am speaking of the subconscious mind within each of us as being the computer. We can create and program that computer ourself, or we can let someone else do it and become subject to another's will. Look closely at this.

The subconscious mind is incapable of THINKING or MAKING DECISIONS, and it will never have these capabilities. It is always programmed to react. All it simply does is assess the surroundings and respond in a way to avoid pain, fear, consequences or any other type of negative associations. It is programmed at birth to be this way......it only reacts.

The crazy thing is that in most humans, the subconscious is controlling almost all our decisions. What this means is that most people are BEHAVING UNDER THE DIRECTION OF SOMETHING THAT CANNOT EVEN THINK.....!!!!!!!!

There are many instances where the subconscious mind provides great benefits, but again, it is always because of being confronted with negative situations and it acts to aid in removal from that situation.......

To show how it can be used and controlled by someone else, and connected to the actual thought process of someone else, all you need do is see the hypnotist that takes over the operation of a person and that subconscious will follow any direction it is told...and even have the instance removed from memory if told to. Do not tell me that you cannot be hypnotised......Everyone can be hypnotised.....All that need be done is find the correct technique and apply it to take over the subconscious......each time you read a book and place yourself in the story line......or each time you watch a movie you become a part of it as you place yourself into it...or drive down the highway and trance out and not remember driving that far.....and it is very important to come to the realization, that each of us need to learn how to program our subconscious. It is a means to control our own future..... It is tied into the Force, The universal mind, the Godhead, Divine Providence, (Whatever you call it). It can create what you need out of the universe and deliver it to you....but make sure you have the correct attitude in using it and not to hurt or destroy others. Why even......some of this can be called Magic.

And there is a correct way to program this computer within each of us.........

I got part of this info from a guy named Paul Masseta...He presented it in a much better way than I. So I say that yes, our future is set,,,,whether we do nothing and we face the cross over transition of death and just live a common life which would be set with our failure to learn, ......or take control and program our own life to live a fabulous life designed as what we want for ourselves.

Maxx

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.03.12 5:06

I can see your point, Maxx. But you're not talking about NLP? PNL means Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to our nervous system, the mental pathways of our five senses: vision, hearing, touch, taste and smell. Linguistic refers to our ability to use language and how certain words and phrases reflect on our mental worlds. Language also refers to our "silent language". In others words, NLP is the study of thought who demonstrate greatness in their achievements, it's like a sense of mission that gives purpose and direction. This is the main difference between those who succeed and those who do not. NLP believes that our brains came without a manual and we create our own manual(programming) and guide for the present and future.Through NLP we manage our future and what we choose to follow. In some aspects, they believe that this is the way for our freedom .. to the power of choice consciously .. because we are aware of our senses. In fact, our body secretly sends a messages all the time with little signs and movements that people can read their actual “state of status” they call this things the body language. It is possible to see the future of someone evaluating their behavior and attitudes, this is pure psychology.
But ... At one point I see some truth in what you say about the unconscious mind, I give you an example of when we go to sleep and deja vu happens, the deja vu is usually thought of as an impression of having already seen or experienced something before, apparently is being tested first. If we assume that the experience is actually a memory, then deja vu probably occurs because an original experience was not completely encoded, seems that we travel to the future in sleep when dejavu happens, no matter if dejavu happened consciously or unconsciously .. just happened. Somehow this time it was written and you could not avoid. I give you another example, palmistry is a complex method of divination and interpretation of signals based on the lines of the palm, but the truth is that the lines of the future are always changing, are not fixed, so it is believed that the future is changing, because our every action involves a reaction in the future. but does not mean that everything changes .. there are things in the future that will never change. They are simply waiting for us.. and those are things that we do not control ...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.12 9:10

I understand how one can quickly come to the conclusion and make a connection with NLP based on some things I said and the way I said it. All of us have a problem with connecting to many things within the mind. I am not referring to NLP. Many times I have the problem of reading and it is not what they said, but what I think they said....which turns out to create a very different meaning ..... than what they were saying. And this incident I described in the sentence before......is an illustration to me that everyone sees truth differently. It shows me that truth is different to each person based on that individual experience. What is truth to one person is not truth to another. This entire universe is set up in such a marvelous way.

NLP is something one uses to gain control over another. What I was referring to is taking control over your own life and creating what you, yourself, desire. The deja vu
illustration you mentioned, I am sorry, but I can make no connection in my mind to what I was speaking of. Neither can I connect the example of reading palms. I do not see how you are trying to connect here.

I did speak with another and showed them this exchange and asked am I, myself, not understanding my own writing....am I mistaken in how I approach this answer? I wanted to be certain before I replied. So I apologize to you as I must not have been clear in my meaning to convey my thought to you.

So, no. I am not referring to NLP programming at all, but possibly some sections of NLP programming could be used to apply. Bottom line is that I am speaking of something else.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 11.03.12 4:27

Or maybe I have not really noticed your point .. It will be the most obvious.
Indeed do many things happens in unconsciously. I can tell you that our body works more unconsciously than consciously, only 3% are aware of what we do today. We are drawn unconsciously by energies that most of times we do not understand and all care is short ... so what you said to me is very important.
I have no sure if the same happens with the Soul, talk about the soul is a knowledge that I don't have, so I will do not assume that our Souls do many things in uncounscious way...
Therefore, in this aspect I only have ideas to share and talk about the write future is something that fascinates me. I call future writing because I believe that our future is already written, we just have the power to change it. Although we have a wide range of options so I believe that our destiny/future is flexible, there are certain things that we can't change, needs happens in front of our face and that makes us people who are not totally free from the power of choice. Please, keep in mind that I am not talking about karma, karma for me is a very impure and demonstrates it is not the true reality, I believe more that our choices have a consequence in the future (our current live or next life), nothing is separate, everything is connected and united. We live in a cycle, we born, we live, we die, this is not a write future but part of the proccess of Evolution. We have limitations and our body do not live forever, so, in this concept our past is ruled by a small blackout in our memories and should not be concerned with the past because it was passed, there should be more worried about him, but with what we have in the future because of our past. We have many bodies but only one soul, we are the Soul .. We have made many representations, we went up the stage with many characters but our essence is just one. Therefore, What all we are today was the past effect of the Soul .. not of our representations. I gave you the example of palmistry just to show you that we can change the future(not all) and in the same time I gave the example of Deja vu too prove that in some way we can go see the "future write" as a flashforward.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.03.12 16:17

your statement of "we live in a cycle" is the same as what I call "the law of nature".

You have gotten away from what I was saying in regard to creating your own future or creating your own miracle. So not a problem.

You never did answer whether you were experiencing out of body travel or astral travel at will......that is ok....very few experience it and remember....

Your reference to NLP brought to mind this video from 2 or 3 years ago....It shows how NLP is now in the catagory of a kindergarden program.

You may be interested in viewing www.obe4u.com.

Looking up Michael Persinger on no more secrests on YOUTUBE will be an eye opener for everyone viewing this post. It is a life changer.

Maxx

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 19.03.12 18:06

Maxx,

I just went to the website you listed OBE4U.com. I spent the $50.00 for the hard copy of the book. I know it is free to download but I love books! Thanks for the recommendation. I am capable of OBE however I have not mastered it. Again, Thanks for the tip.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireMandy 28.03.12 18:07

I believe that we are our thoughts and that helps us to be able to control our future. So our future is written.

We each have a unique way of seeing reality and how we take in the world around us. Also our future is already playing out right now. We move about and the world movies about with us so every move we make sets our future, how I see it you need a reaction to make a reaction and we do that by moving about.

It is scientifically proven that we are our thoughts, and our reality is how we see the world around us, we choice what we believe and what we want to see.

Thank you!
VampireMandy
VampireMandy
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-27

http://www.darknesswalksforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 28.03.12 19:34

VampireMandy,

That was well written. Like most fairy tales it has a wonderful happy ending tone to it. Unfortunately you seem to be overlooking the conditioning upon which every is raised in....from birth to now that is. We all have been raised with limitations, I don't care who you are, you have to deal with them. Otherwise you end up living a fantasy life....aka....delusional life.

It is not an easy task to ascend. If it were then we would not be here as students. That is simply my personal opinion.

Thank you.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.03.12 17:39

Em Hotep,

Welcome here, VampireMandy. Hope see some presentation in the off-topic about yourself.

About what you said.. Was in fact... Interesting. I can agree with witchmark. Was well written.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 07.04.12 11:58

Ya know Stalker, this is a question that I have contemplated many of times. I lean more towards it not being written as what comes/is to come is the result/ reaction/consequence/benefit of the choices we make. Cause and effect. Our lives consist of choices that we make daily, and only we are responsible for Self.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.04.12 15:31

age 0-7 years. The time of babyhood and early years when the fundamentals of education and cultural development are laid. It is a period of self discovery as far as the objective material world and our relation to it is concerned. We learn to relate to our physical and material environments.

age 7-14. Certain physical changes happen and the mental side of our natures takes a secondary place in the changes going on. The changes just before the second period prepare both the male and the female and when they occur, they are preparing for the third stage. If these changes do not occur before the end of the second period, the child is psychologically and physiologically subnormal , and both physiology and psychology have unconsciously recognized this second period in the cycle of life.

age 14-21. Here the physical changes drop back into secondary place together with the mental, and the psychic side of human nature is developed primarily. This brings about the sense of responsibility and dignity, poise, and character to the individual. It is during this period that the individual attains that degree of psychic or psychological, as well as mental and physiological development, that establishes the individual as a capable entiry, qualified to assume legal responsibilities. If this is not attained by this timeframe, the person is backward in the progress or development and is classified as incompetent and is subnormal.

age 21-28. This is the time centered in the emotional nature carrying on the emotional spark that was awakened in the preceding period. This is when the person acquires stability and a further sense of responsibility and a little softening of the nature, and a gradual activity of the higher, dormant faculities known as intuition, mental telepathy, unconscious psychometry, and similar psychic faculities. Also an interest in music, art , language, and what may be termed the religious and higher things in life. Any absence of any manifestation of the development of these faculties during this period would indicate a subnormal development.

age 28 to 35. The creative processes of the mind are most active, and the ability to visualize, imagine, and mentally create greatly develops with the Cosmic Consciousness and the ethical standards of life. During this timeframe, the greatest inventions have made progress and the business man has become energetic and successful. During this timeframe the world's greatest philosophers, avatars, and mystics found the sudden illumination which is called complete attunement and began their world-wide missions and written their greatest works during this period.

age 35 to 42 years. Man/Woman enters a stage of development that induces the desire to explore, investigate and reveal great knowledge and the hidden facts of life. Restlessness enters into the nature which makes him dissatisfied with the monotony of selfish and personal attainment, and quickens in his being the humanitarian and brotherly emotion which makes him want to share what he has with the world, or he has little else than time and knowledge to share, and he wants to explore or discover and bring these revealed things to the masses for their benefit. They may also dispose of great wealth they have accumulated by building libraries, or contributing to the arts, sciences, schools, etc. Truly this is the culminating period of all the preceeding years and starts the system of compensation in the average persons life whereby they feel the need to give back for the benefits they have enjoyed.

age 42 to 49. The desire to rest, meditate, and philosophically speculate builds up in the human and unfolds strongly and creates a new person with new hopes, new desires, and a new viewpoint in life. There may be a new goal and ideal toward which to labor that appears. The mind is turned more toward religion and philosophy than to business, and one wants to give help in creating peace, health, and happiness to the downtrodden or despondent. One finds a very strong desire or wish to do those things in his/her mind or heart.

age 49 to 56. One finds a tendency toward further retirement from personal or selfish ambition, with a gradual lessening of the vitality an physical prowess, but compensated for by a highly attuned psychic and mental nature. Here the pendulum is beginning to swing from the building up of a physical being to the building up of a spiritual being, and for this reason the physical body begins to lose its power to combat disease and an increase in accidents and undue strain upon the vitality. Note this is all due to the swing from the physical to the spiritual.

age 56 to 63. Now you find a mellowing of all the conditions in the previous examples, of the mental faculties together with the weakening of the physical
prowess, leaving the individual more and more a psychic an spiritual being in harmony with the entire purpose of the cycle of progression. A person evolves, period by period, brom birth to his 63rd year, from the physical being to a spiritual being, thereby approaching more closely the inevitable purpose of his existence.

The other periods of 7 years each contribute to the spiritual development and then the breaking down of the physical body. The end of this entire cycle is approximately at the 144 year mark.....so you can see that mankind is not living up to the present potential yet. All this is called the law of nature with all living things as each kind go through the similar cycles.

You can also see our difference in life from person to person by looking at the notes on a piano. By viewing different octaves going from C note to the next C note as one octave, then the next octave upward, and so on....you can see how each soul has developed to merit his/her location within each octave and thereby confront different aspects of life experience. We all being on the different octaves of life on the musical scale and experiencing various and different things in life to advance our soul. ( those not understanding the meaning of the octave, please ask a musical person to explain this for you, as it will help a great deal to understand why so many different things happen to everyone).

All this I found in a book obtained from Amazon by H. Spenser Lewis called Self Mastery of fate with the cycles of Life, can download on Kindle.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.04.12 18:51

That was a very good read. Thanks for this fine contribution!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 20.04.12 3:53

This line of thinking interests me greatly. It was only a couple of days ago that I discussed with someone the 'mind as a computer' theory.
I brought into the conversation the (no doubt eyebrow-raising) theory, that none of us in fact have ANY free will - due to this programming. I may elaborate on my thinking if anyone is interested. But for now, thank you Maxx, for the informative read
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 20.04.12 9:47

The future is not written, but it is directed. As a fish that flows along a stream, you are guided by where energy carries you, though it is possible to fight the current. Some currents point toward better places than others, and you can jump to different currents, different "fates."
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.04.12 14:27

Talibah wrote:This line of thinking interests me greatly. It was only a couple of days ago that I discussed with someone the 'mind as a computer' theory.
I brought into the conversation the (no doubt eyebrow-raising) theory, that none of us in fact have ANY free will - due to this programming. I may elaborate on my thinking if anyone is interested. But for now, thank you Maxx, for the informative read

Yes, I'm interest. Please, feel free to share this around here. Smile

Btw, Welcome Back.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 21.04.12 9:38

Thank you Stalker (although as always, I never actually went anywhere) Razz

In my most recent discussion with another Asetianist, I brought up my own theory of the illusion of Free Will.
in general, Humankind believes that every choice we make, every thought we have, is a product of free will. That we are consciously aware of our
decisions and that we make them according to what we want/need.
I challenge this line of thinking.

The human brain is a computer. A giant and complex programmable machine. It Learns constantly. And it is from those learned experiences - both the good and the bad -
that our decision making behaviour is shaped.

Maxx mentioned that the subconcious mind is the computer - I respectfully propose that it is in fact the conscious mind which is the computer.
Maxx also mentioned that; "The subconscious mind is incapable of THINKING or MAKING DECISIONS, and it will never have these capabilities. It is always programmed to react.
All it simply does is assess the surroundings and respond in a way to avoid pain, fear, consequences or any other type of negative associations.
It is programmed at birth to be this way......it only reacts."
Again, I believe it is the concious mind which does this...not the subconscious. Our hindbrain reactions are goverened by the conscious mind.
Nevertheless, I am not an expert and express these thoughts as purely my own. I have always respected Maxx's opinions and learned intellect.

We may believe that we are acting out of Free Will, that we are exercising free thought and expression, but I believe we are carrying out
nothing more than a complex set of learned patterns, governed by past conclusions. It governs the jobs we choose, the hobbies we enjoy, the daily activities we carry out.
(amongst many more)
For instance; We stand in queues, because we have generally learned that there is something worth waiting for - a bus, a checkout, a fairground ride, cash from the
ATM etc.
Would you stand in a queue if you did not know what was at the end of it? You may say 'yes, because I might be curious' But what if you had never stood in a queue?
Would you wait at a bus stop, if you did not know a bus was ever going to arrive?
Our actions are based primitively on cause and effect (mentioned already by N.Augusta). This is what I believe shapes our 'Will'.

However, with all this said, I do believe there is a distinction between the mind and the soul/spirit/Self.
The mind is incredibly powerful, so much so that we rarely second think our decisions, rarely stop to ponder why we are carrying out the actions that we have chosen.
I believe this only perpetuates the auto-pilot-behavour so many function on.

The key to discovering true Free Will is in the separation between the mind and the soul (or true self).
One step towards this, is developing an awareness of ALL things we do and think. Questioning our each and every move and the motives behind them.

We are not Free in any sense of the word - and I am not pointing any finger towards governments or organisations when I say this...I mean within ourselves.
We are bound and controlled by our past experiences to such a degree and with such deft subtly, that we hardly recognise ourselves as being
nothing more than advanced robots.

This is basically reflecting what has already been said in this thread, but I wanted to try and show how the concept of Free Will can be influenced and altered by our
own perception of reality - which is shaped by past and present experience.

I am of course, always open to correction and/or debate.

Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.04.12 14:29

I liked very much of your point of view, Talibah.

I believe that our brain has three key things:
1 - Has a map already programmed with some choice.
2 - A connector that connects our thinking to the map (depending on our choices, he go to the path already written on the map)
3 - A pencil and an eraser that can erase all our map and re-create our path and lines of the future as our Will wish.

It's not easy being the 3rd key, only beings with greater control and knowledge do it. I think in the world there are few who can do this, of course, in the middle of it all, there are limits and and setting to obey physical laws.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.04.12 15:51

My dear Talibah,

I loved your posting. You open up new vistas for us with the fact that you make an effort to actually think....as most of the society we live in today really do not use mental powers as they just react to how they have been programmed by their surroundings. You are correct with that statement.

But.. your statement of ......

"Maxx mentioned that the subconcious mind is the computer - I respectfully propose that it is in fact the conscious mind which is the computer.
Maxx also mentioned that; "The subconscious mind is incapable of THINKING or MAKING DECISIONS, and it will never have these capabilities. It is always programmed to react.
All it simply does is assess the surroundings and respond in a way to avoid pain, fear, consequences or any other type of negative associations.
It is programmed at birth to be this way......it only reacts."
Again, I believe it is the concious mind which does this...not the subconscious. Our hindbrain reactions are goverened by the conscious mind.
Nevertheless, I am not an expert and express these thoughts as purely my own. I have always respected Maxx's opinions and learned intellect".

could not possibly be all that accurate because if that were the case....

then you would put all the hypnotists and NLP practitioners in the world out of business. If you begin to look at and study the way hypnosis is accomplished then it could not work at all if you reverse the process.

But I am open to your comment to show me a little more in depth how this could possibly work....maybe I am mistaken.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 23.04.12 2:42

Thank you, Maxx, for your comments. As I am not well versed in either hypnosis or NLP I felt it prudent to do some homework before replying.
However, having looked into it at more depth, I have found that both practises in some way reinforce what I have said.

Allow me to explain.
Hypnosis and NLP work on the subconscious, by 'turning-off' the analytical left-hand side of the brain (the side which governs our everyday
activities - our main computer) and focusing on the non-analytical right-hand side, making it more alert and open to suggestion.
You are quite right in saying that both Hypnosis and NLP could not work the other way round, as the left-hand side of the brain is more in control and such suggestions would simply be scrutinised by our main computer and if no past experience or logical link could be made to reinforce such suggestions then they simply could be integrated into behaviour.

Irrational fears - such as that of spiders - have deep seated roots based on past experience (no matter how illogical that occurance may have been). The conscious mind learns to be fearful - programming is set up - and the phobia develops. Note though, that this only happens in the conscious mind.

The sub-conscious is not programmed in the same way - because it doesnt need to be. It works silently in the background (like malware or spywear...or MSDos)
The subconscious is constantly taking in information about our surroundings, our experiences and more, but we are not hard-wired to automatically
listen to it. Information passes between the conscious and sub-conscious mind all the time. But the conscious mind remains in control.
Shutting down the conscious mind, is like putting your computer into safe mode. You can then skirt round its usual programming, alter and define as needed, then slip out again un-noticed...leaving behind subtle changes - which are then implemented by the conscious mind as though they were always there.

Hypnosis and NLP are simply other forms of programming which cannot be directly applied to the conscious mind. It is back-door programming.
Information is applied to the subconscious, but implemented by the conscious. It is not the subconscious taking over control.

The conscious mind is too analytical to be affected by false external programming - because usually such suggestions go against the conscious minds' "logic".
For example - As a child, a spider jumped on you. It made you fearful, you cried out. The only "logical" connection the mind can make of the sitiation - is you and the spider. "Logically", the mind deduces that the spider caused fear..therefore the same "logic" ought to be applied to ALL spiders. Regardless of whether any actual harm was caused or not. Learned behaviour. Auto-response...our minds are as logically flawed as Microsoft Windows. It tries to be helpful...but in fact only builds up annoying barriers.
And please, make no mistake - at no point have I said that the conscious minds logic, is perfect. More times than not, it is terribly flawed.
Hypnosis and NLP simply take advantage of this and cover it up with alternative programming.

Most professionals will admit that in truth, they don't know how it works. They just know that it does.

I'm not saying that I DO know how it works, just that the basis of it seems obvious when thinking of the mind as nothing more than 2 fancy harddrives.

Conscious mind = C drive.
Subconscioius mind = D drive.

Using the above examples, take a moment to ponder...Which drive does your computer use mostly?
Now..which drive has more space for new information, is perfectly accessible, yet sits there seemingly doing nothing?

So, to summarise, I still believe that it is the conscious mind which is in constant control - mostly because we have not learned how to separate the two, so that both 'drives' can work more effectively in tandem, instead of one being in control, and the other simply influencing intermittently.

Again, these are just my own thoughts and I certainly do not make any claims to actually know any answers. I just like poking and proding at thought patterns which maybe havent been prodded at before. Razz
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 23.04.12 2:45

Edit*

"...if no past experience or logical link could be made to reinforce such suggestions then they simply could be integrated into behaviour."

this of course should be "...they simply could NOT be integrated into behaviour"

Apologies.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 23.04.12 3:33

Very great, thought-provoking discussions here, Talibah. I've been away from this Forum for too long!!

I have often noticed that deep meditation including exercises of detachment are great help towards getting a clearer view of your true Self and discerning your Will beyond programming.

I might also add that, like those of us who have or are bringing up a child, it's quite evident and plain to see how societal and cultural programming is there from the beginning, slowly filling the child's mind with patterns of behaviour. Any parent will agree that some of these patterns are "necessary" as part of the learning process to be part of society, because basically you need them to survive in it. It's up to us and to the child's capacity to discern and grow up thinking for themselves, to decide how much these "social survival" tools are used.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.04.12 8:45

Dear Talibah,

I wish I had more time to answer this as I am working on the road and have very limited time here,...but I am trying to find agreement with you in every way I can but at this point I am unable to. Your example of spiders is very good but I will use the example of money and succuss to illustrate my line of thinking about it.

A person is raised in a household in relative poor circumstances. The parents keep saying as the child grows up that things just keep happening to keep us down and can never get a head in life. The child keeps hearing this and then grows into adulthood. The sub con is there in the background and is operating with the fact that being rich or poor is neither good or bad. It develops the attitude that he keeps hearing and living within the confines of "poor" and its only function in this life is to control what is "safe" within the life of the person. Now when the person begins to interact with society and it views life's circumstances and goes out into the work force....and keeps trying to get ahead with one job after another to work, work, work and nothing lets the person advance because of "circumstances." I state that the sub con now is programmed that much money and good jobs and getting ahead past a certain point in financial security is viewed by the sub con as being "unsafe" and will do things to destroy the good circumstances that were developing. The sub con does not make decisions whether something is good or bad. It just creates a life that it has been programmed to help accomplish for the person in early life. The only way to change it is to re-program the sub con into now viewing a good job and money as being what the person is going to operate with as a "safe" mode. The con. itself reacts 99% of the time on pure emotions. that is all. The person thinks that it makes its own decisions based on logic but it certainly is not the case. We have activity that is directed at us like in miliseconds back and forth...and we cannot stop at each one and make the decision as to whether we like or dis-like or whether it is good for us or bad. So the system within the sub con is set up to protect us and make that over all bottom line decision as to whether we accept or reject what ever our senses are viewing in front of us. Logic and emotion is only located within the conscious whereby that computer is the subcon and is programed to keep the body "safe" by sending its programs to the conscious. One needs to develop programming for ones life by programming that sub con to reflect what is wanted to accomplish in ones life.

I will try to come back and spend more time later. Thanks. "stay safe"

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.05.12 14:28

Talibah,

This conversation has stayed in the back of my mind since it was posted. I have not forgotten it at all and I keep searching for various reasons to find which will enable me to agree with your thoughts.

But today, I heard an interview that is very, very frightening and will even take this conversation far, far beyond what we are dealing with.

I found an interview on Coasttocoastam.com dated May 5, 2012 titled Unconscious Mind with a Dr. Leonard Mlodinow, a Physicist. I realize a need to spend $6.95 a month to sign up to enable one to listen to this but, this interview is worth far more than that. This will even take to question any activity we may use our conscious mind in, for it tells of the discovery within the last 10 to 15 years by science on how the brain will reflect even how this is all working.....much more than Jung or Freud.

He has several books to consider on Amazon called: Subliminal: how your unconscious mind rules your behaviour

and The Drunkards Walk: How Randomness Rules our Lives.

Now, towards the end of the interview, one can see that this man is strictly science. He does not believe that OBE is real, as he thinks dreams are all a mind function completely. He has written a book with D. Chopra where science and spirituality are dealt with from opposing views. Both points may well be listed within the pages whereby justice is done to both views. He does not adhere to remote viewing or the ability to see into the future......again, this info is strictly from his science point of view.

Your statement of "The conscious mind is too analytical to be affected by false external programming - because usually such suggestions go against the conscious minds' "logic". Goodness, from the tests done on this subject he mentions.....it appears that the conscious mind as well as the subconscious mind has no logic. This can be shown when one takes the IAT test designed at Harvard. This shows how our decisions are based on complete programming and what we perceive....meaning delusions.

Your thought above will be completely spotlighted during the three hours within the confines of this program. I hope you will have an opportunity to hear this and then come back here with me to let me know if you found anything that would possibly change your thinking...

I look forward to your consideration,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content