Jonathan
Maxx
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Exercise 3:  Stone Coffin - Page 2 Empty Re: Exercise 3: Stone Coffin

Post by Jonathan 03.12.12 6:26

Syrianeh wrote:
- That the Third Eye is something very real, very much a part of every one of us. It stand there waiting for us to open. But we need to approach it with a completely and truly bare attitude, or rather a lack of attitude - for better words. Once we have come to the point where we are rid of any doubt, tension, negativeness or concern, it will be quite simple. All we need to do then is open it. "Don't try to do it, do it", as Master Yoda said Smile

- That we should not strive for spectacular visions and out of body experiences as part of the meditation process. That is unrealistic. We should have no expectations and no illusion of power or "special-ness". We should let things be unveiled to us by baring ourselves of all ego and sense of uniqueness. We should acknowledge that we are part of the whole, from the highest mountain to the tiniest speck of dust. And taht's the only way that we can cross the threshold.
What I wish to say is that I came across these two exact concepts or messages while meditating about the Ancient Egyptian wisdom and teachings about a year ago. It's always good to see others having similar experiences and being given the same teachings from a higher plane.

Thank you for the detailed account of your experience, that takes confidence but also dedication towards this community. It was a very good read.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 03.12.12 11:42

Thank you for the kind words, Jonathan. I'm not usually very keen on sharing personal information but I felt that I had a valuable message to convey here, and as you said it was good for the community.

I'm very glad to know you had the same experience. In a way, yours and mine now validate each other Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 04.12.12 13:48

The Pyramids in Giza are the most powerful initiatory mechanisms the Elder Asetians have left us. They can only be activated by wisdom and a pure heart as they will deceive the unworthy of their power.

"Respect the ancient Pyramids and they will respect you back."

This was once said by an Asetian and I believe it to be a wise key to open their secret knowledge...

To the despair of some, yes I am still very much alive. Wink

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.12 19:06

Maktub wrote:
"Respect the ancient Pyramids and they will respect you back."
Maktub

Maktub, You're the man.

Thank you for sharing this information, is very true... The Law of Return is very powerful in Asetianism, in fact, this is the secret between a pure heart and a weak heart. The best way to understand the law of return is to use the symbolism of mirrors, is a symbol of purity, truth and sincerity... Reflects the energy of the heart of each one and also of his wisdom. The symbolism of the mirror exists in all cultures, and it is no coincidence that it's magic.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 05.12.12 4:54

It's always a pleasure to see you around here, Maktub.

Thank you for the wise remark.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 05.12.12 6:45

I'm not sure how tangible my experience was but I will share it anyway.

I think it was because of my experience with shamanic journeying that I started the journey outside the pyramid and worked my way towards it but what basically happened is, I was laying down just trying to relax and not consciously trying to initialize the visualization process, when I suddenly an image of the pyramid formed in front of me. I began to walk towards them as some traveller on a camel came up behind me and gave me a lift there. He asked me where I came from, and since I did not really know how to answer it, the words 'I dont know' just kind of came out of me. He replied with 'good answer', whatever that was supposed to mean.

I didn't really see the whole journey up to the pyramid, I was just kind of in another scene where I had just turned a corridor into a torch-lit room which turned out to be the kings chamber and was surrounded by people in white robes and black masks of various kinds of animals. As I walked in the announced 'em hotep', and I walked up to the sarcophagus and lay in it, the lid was then placed on it and everything went pitch black.

It seemed to be just utter darkness for a while and nothing really happened. After some time the lid was removed and the first thing I saw was a white robed figure with a golden bird mask. He announced, 'I am he who came before, and am he who shall come again'. The 'priests' followed by saying 'em hotep' in unison again. I then felt my body sit up by itself, much like the way typical zombies do in films. He then placed his staff on my chest and I felt energy surge through it as if it were a light and had suddenly lit up. He said 'you shall be born again'. He then said 'you shall have my soul' and placed his hand on my forehead which gave the same feeling as before but to what would be my crown chakra. I then fell back down to my laying position and the figure announced 'that is all' and placed the stone slab back on top of the sarcophagus.

Some time afterwards I saw a random scene where there was someone who was wronged by someone was standing there and cursing and rambling to themselves. I could see through them, and it seemed like I was seeing their energy. I could see the 'hatred' in their heart which had been placed there from whatever had happened to them. As I saw them curse and dwell on the event I could see the negative energy begin to pulse slowly through their veins as if it were blood until it took over their body and soul.

Pretty strange experience all up, but take it as you will :/
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 01.03.15 1:54

I tried this earlier... was originally repelled, due to having eaten pig earlier, was supposed to cleanse, made sense. I then laid down to sleep and thought of trying it... maybe 3 mins in, my room flashes the hell up, there's a misty silhouette of some shit (pardon mon francais) and some loud ass noise like a cherry bomb, but a "schoop" noise jolts me right awake. Well then...
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 4:05

I know this is an older thread, but I decided to try this exercise, so here is my report. I'm not actually sure how much time passed by before i, for some reason opened my eyes, I think I may have waking myself up because i was starting to doze. I immediately closed my eyes again; and it was insane, but incredible, there was a very dull light somewhere beyond, and i think i was floating up towards it, but there were things... I want to say hands, but more tentacles, but there were so many of them, like so many. My heart started to race, I freaked out a bit and I stopped. It felt like they were blocking me almost, but it was still somehow aweing to see. I also still have a major adrenaline rush from it as I type this..
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 4:08

Sorry for the rushed tone and slight theatrics, It was just my first real experience with anything like that and I'm a bit giddy about it
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 4:21

Mike W wrote:I know this is an older thread, but I decided to try this exercise, so here is my report. I'm not actually sure how much time passed by before i, for some reason opened my eyes, I think I may have waking myself up because i was starting to doze. I immediately closed my eyes again; and it was insane, but incredible, there was a very dull light somewhere beyond, and i think i was floating up towards it, but there were things... I want to say hands, but more tentacles, but there were so many of them, like so many. My heart started to race, I freaked out a bit and I stopped. It felt like they were blocking me almost, but it was still somehow aweing to see. I also still have a major adrenaline rush from it as I type this..

I was using a binaural + Isochronic tone from youtube, and checked the amount of time that had gone by (I was using a tablet with headphones) was 13:44
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 7:22

the actual trip was from 2 1/2 to 4 days. as stated there were some that never came back and they did not complete the initiation. That exercise is timeless.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 8:02

I did feel as if it had been longer than 13 minutes, and I don't exactly know what you mean by the second part, I don't mean to be rude I'm just confused as to what it means. And thanks for this exercise, it's the first time I ever felt something like that
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 8:08

Although it seems, from what Victor said in an earlier post, I might have been being blocked. It did have a certain feel of restriction; that light seemed close but far at the same time.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 8:51

for that real initiation, one spent 12 years in training and teaching to come to that point where they were capable of being tested.  Yes, there would be a blockage at a certain point as you were not ready for such experience.  not returning means they died.  This is serious business.  The beginning of the study one would spend the same length of time in working toward understanding the dark side.  Many there were that could not handle that and perished.  As I understand it, there was a session similar to the upper chamber initiation that took place in the lower room at the very bottom of that pyramid.  If one could not learn how to control thought because that is how creation is done, one would be overcome by what they feared the most.  It is like learning to cross the Abyss.  Without the necessary training and knowledge the person died in that training.  There were many that were found that death came by snake venom.  Their fears were created and they did not know how to correctly handle the manipulation of energy in creation and were consumed by it.    Upon completion of that section there was the duration of study of the positive or light side.  That is when the 2 to 4 day stay in the chamber took place.  One can see from this training that a complete education was done where balance in the life is learned and experienced and intention was chosen as to what direction one would choose to follow,  the light or the dark side.  One is not better than the other at all.  Balance is needed in all things. So one that is trained in this education is capable of creation or destruction.  This explains how some bodies have been found in that lower chamber that were dead and seemed to have died from snake venom but no explanation as to where any snake came from.  People used to spend the night in there until a number were found like that and not being ready to face their creation of fear they perished.  The authorities built an enclosure and made the lower part off limits because of this.   Also, as I understand it, the sarcophagus in the upper chamber has been moved and its initial location changed because of the energy that was actually created due to the way the pyramid was built was so strong things were happening that should not....lol.  This energy spiraled through that upper chamber and went into that lower chamber as well.  This explains how strong the sensations would be lying down in either chamber by any person that would attempt it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 9:11

I thought I would try this again tonight, but by what you say, maybe I should become more Knowledgeable before trying it again. Death by Venom doesn't sound too fun. Also the tentacles (I'm going with that, they may have been hand like, but in a more slimmer, sharper way), would that be a manifestation of my fear that I must over come, or whosever way of saying that I'm not ready for this yet?
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 9:20

Come to think of it, only one really looked like a hand, and that was out of the corner of my eye (my eyes felt open, but i'm sure they were closed, kinda hard to explain that sensation), the rest was just a mass, mostly obscuring my view from the light, only for it to let me catch a glimpse of the light (Which other than the mass, was the only visible thing in an otherwise blackened room) between its (again there was a sharpness to it) folds, which was a dark, dark blue (I have cable box that has a pretty bright blue light so I figured that was somehow factoring into the color scheme).
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 9:39

If you are just starting out, I suggest you learn the workings of energy and the process behind it and how you control yourself such as controlling your thoughts.  Meditation is a good starting place and how to focus.  One does not fly a fighter jet on the first day of joining the Air Force. If you are sincere, your interests will be guided and you will be led in the correct direction.  Learning magic is a step by step and a process that does not happen overnight.   No spirit is going to begin working with one unless they see that the person has made the effort and put in the time to learn how the universe is constructed.  Learning the laws of the universe is not an overnight process. Have you made an effort to obtain the two books referred to on this site?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 9:47

Also, that exercise is not going to kill you.  It is not done in the same manner as the Egyptians were schooled.  Also, you are not at the point of having the proper knowledge of thought creation as they had become capable of.  Actually, real magic is thought creation done here in this lower dimension whereby you manipulate the astral part of the person or object you work with or on, and then have that astral part manifest over into the physical material part in this lower dimension of the 3rd element.  Rituals or motions of going through the calling of this or that is only for aid in getting the mind into the correct area to accomplish what you are seeking. Very few actually know what they are doing in order to be called a real magician or magus.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 10:11

Funds are a bit low right now so i'll have to bide my time until next month. I assume the first book would be the Asetian Bible, but what would the other be? Thanks for your advice and tips
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 10:35

Book of Orion
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 10:55

I see that you are a cerebral person and in some ways are like a natural computer and love seeking knowledge.  Your biggest problem is trying to see all sides of any issue by trying to use the logic of life. You have a problem going to sleep at night as you cannot shut down your mind as you are thinking about everything from all sides of an issue.  I realize you are always trying to seek the truth and you are going over all these things in your mind and you feel you do not want to do anything if you cannot do it right and in the process your mind is filled with so much thought about all of this. The correct advice in this is for you to just 'do it' and get involved and in so doing so, the correct method will jump up in front of you to follow. Do not be afraid to change direction if it does not feel right. You have a problem with not being comfortable with 'change'. But you can find it will work out just fine. Go for it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 11:11

Suspect  Very much on the mark, actually scarily on the mark. And I thought that was the book, just wanted to be sure, thanks again. Now that you mention it, is there a specific meditative technique that would be ideal for quieting the mind, or is it pretty much all useful?
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 11:15

I think Jonathan is the resident expert in regard to meditation...I will let him answer that for you. kalb also does much work in that area.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 11:38

Ah okay, thanks for the tip. I should probably start that question in another thread then, What with it being off subject.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 11:40

Never mind, there's already a topic I can just jump into
Mike W
Mike W